Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

If Sage dies before she tells Nick then I bet Sharon won't say anything. Two families will be shattered but not necessarily at the same time. Sage/Nick now and Dylan/Sharon later. Sharon didn't tell Dylan about the miscarriage and checked into ferncliff so he wouldn't find out. If she would go to those lengths over a miscarriage I definitely believe she would keep quiet now under the guise of not hurting her white knight. Plus Pratt likes crazy Sharon. Keeping this a secret and then being hated by Nick and Dylan once exposed on top of losing the baby would be the perfect setup to have her go off the rails yet again.

• Love 4

If Sage dies before she tells Nick then I bet Sharon won't say anything. Two families will be shattered but not necessarily at the same time. Sage/Nick now and Dylan/Sharon later. Sharon didn't tell Dylan about the miscarriage and checked into ferncliff so he wouldn't find out. If she would go to those lengths over a miscarriage I definitely believe she would keep quiet now under the guise of not hurting her white knight. Plus Pratt likes crazy Sharon. Keeping this a secret and then being hated by Nick and Dylan once exposed on top of losing the baby would be the perfect setup to have her go off the rails yet again.

All true. I wondered if all the bonding Shick had been doing lately might point to her telling him. But with this regime who the hell knows. Though as you say Pratt likes Sharon crazy. And he likes secrets. And he likes dragging shit out....

What would be great is if Sharon were to find out this kid is Adam's. And then she can keep her mouth shut forever. lol.

• Love 6

I can totally see Sharon not saying anything. Then I can see her overhearing Adam say Christian was his son. Probably at the funeral. That will give her even more reason to lie because the truth will hurt not only Dylan but now Nick because Adam is the daddy. They gonna drag this out. No doubt. 

• Love 6

Does Sharon even know anything? She looks kind of shocked. Promo doesn't give much, but she could think Sage is just gone insane and has no basis to anything. lol

Nick having hope for the future then Sage takes off in a rush? Yup she's dead.

• Love 4

I do not want Sharon to keep a baby that is not hers. Does anyone know  for sure that Sage is going to die.

I find it stupid Sharon was ever put in this idiotic story. Who gives a fuck about Sage and her sadness? And Sharon has enough kids.

I think it's still speculation Sage is going to die. But it sure seems like it. And the rumour has been gathering strength of late. 

I wonder why she's out? Is it because the character never caught fire? Because she didn't. But JFP keeps shoving SB down our throats. Although I will admit his screen time has diminished since he first came on.

• Love 2

This regime makes stuff up as they go so guessing their direction is pretty pointless. And yet I can't help myself. This is what I think:

Sage will die before getting to Nick with the news of the kid. Sharon will be freaking out because she knows the truth. But this time, unlike with the Summer DNA situation, she will speak the truth. It's sweeps month and whatever is going down with Sage happens at the start of sweeps. I just don't see them having Sharon shifty eyed for the whole month while Nick grieves. There's not enough shock and awe in that. If Sharon tells it blows apart a lot of stuff (her marriage and Adam and Chelsea). I think she will tell Nick and also offer him emotional support (and he to her since she will have lost her baby), thereby pissing off Dylan. With KS gone, Nick needs a new love interest. They really seem to have dropped the Chelsea plan -- they seemed to be chem testing them awhile back.

I'm wondering if we'll see a Nick-Sharon-Dylan triangle for a bit. The JH girlfriend character will figure into this somehow. I'm sure JFP wants her SB to matter and she has recognized that a triangle involving Shick (if not Dylan) will generate some buzz. They've tried everything else to make this nothing character matter.

• Love 3

I'm wondering if we'll see a Nick-Sharon-Dylan triangle for a bit. The JH girlfriend character will figure into this somehow. I'm sure JFP wants her SB to matter and she has recognized that a triangle involving Shick (if not Dylan) will generate some buzz. They've tried everything else to make this nothing character matter.

Ugh this sounds awful. I think I would rather see Cane and Lily's bullshit than see Nick/Sharon reunite and then break up yet again, or even worse, a triangle or quad involving detective white knight and Chrishell Stause's character. But whatever, as long as they stay in their own bubble and people I like don't get stuck with any of them I can easily FF. 

• Love 3

If Sage dies before she tells Nick then I bet Sharon won't say anything.

cmon lefty.. sharon be honest? LMAO ya right. Of course she won't do the right thing or say anything. Sharon is a selfish witch..

I think it's still speculation Sage is going to die. But it sure seems like it. And the rumour has been gathering strength of late.

So far it is all speculation but it sure does look like Sage is a goner.

• Love 1

I find it stupid Sharon was ever put in this idiotic story. Who gives a fuck about Sage and her sadness? And Sharon has enough kids.

I wonder why she's out? Is it because the character never caught fire? Because she didn't. But JFP keeps shoving SB down our throats. Although I will admit his screen time has diminished since he first came on.

After watching today's US show, I can add in my own speculation: Both Sage & Sharon have been looking into psycho nurse, aka Angel of death. I could see the psycho nurse to be the one who kills Sage to cover things up. I can even see them retro writing psycho doc's death as by psycho nurse then framing Patti for it.

Again, just speculating.

• Love 5
On 4/23/2016 at 0:43 PM, valleycliffe said:

i read that the series she (ks) was in was picked up for a 3rd season or something...

don't think she is out of work.

Kelly is really good on Henry Danger. I watch it with my little grand daughter. Her character is so different than Sage and I actually like her on this Nick show! LOL

• Love 1
On April 25, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Thumper82003 said:

After watching today's US show, I can add in my own speculation: Both Sage & Sharon have been looking into psycho nurse, aka Angel of death. I could see the psycho nurse to be the one who kills Sage to cover things up. I can even see them retro writing psycho doc's death as by psycho nurse then framing Patti for it.
Again, just speculating.

I can see that happening as well. I've been wondering if the nurse didn't do it anyway. 

I hate this stupid s/l with a passion. It's right up there with evul Max. Fucking crap. 

• Love 9
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:08 PM, cmb81 said:

I can totally see Sharon not saying anything. Then I can see her overhearing Adam say Christian was his son. Probably at the funeral. That will give her even more reason to lie because the truth will hurt not only Dylan but now Nick because Adam is the daddy. They gonna drag this out. No doubt. 

Maybe Nick and Sharon get together and then Adam's dadhood is discovered and true to form Both of them keep quiet.

Maybe they will notice Sully has a big square head and.. shrug. All three guys kind of look alike. No his eyes will go bad and it'll be Blind Baby Bingo

• Love 7

Oh great. JM howling and emoting. Sharon keeping The New Secret. Scarecrows and reptiles kissing -- and whatever with the slap Phyllis. You've been hanging off NEVERBilly for months so get the fuck over yourself. 

And Max's plan continues. RME.

Amazingly, to me,  the only intriguing part is that Sage seems to have known the paternity (is that what the letter burning is about)? 

• Love 8

I'm okay with Nick having a big grief moment, but yeah--of course it's counterbalanced by Max de la Muerte and Philly.  And then there's this...

3 minutes ago, miamama said:

Amazingly, to me,  the only intriguing part is that Sage seems to have known the paternity (is that what the letter burning is about)?

Going off a recap of today's Canadian episode, the inference I'm making at this point (not initially mine, but it fits) is that Sage somehow called Adam by mistake instead of Nick.  Unless they're about to pull some epic crazy shit, Sage never knew Adam was really Christian's father--and she did say to Sharon she was going to tell Nick before she left her house.  The only reason this event would happen at all now is to presumably begin moving towards the second part of Dead Baby Lie '16 to come out.

The document in the fire, therefore, has to be Sully's DNA test.  And there goes the bus again...

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Bill C. said:

I'm okay with Nick having a big grief moment, but yeah--of course it's counterbalanced by Max de la Muerte and Philly.  And then there's this...

Going off a recap of today's Canadian episode, the inference I'm making at this point (not initially mine, but it fits) is that Sage somehow called Adam by mistake instead of Nick.  Unless they're about to pull some epic crazy shit, Sage never knew Adam was really Christian's father--and she did say to Sharon she was going to tell Nick before she left her house.  The only reason this event would happen at all now is to presumably begin moving towards the second part of Dead Baby Lie '16 to come out.

The document in the fire, therefore, has to be Sully's DNA test.  And there goes the bus again...

Well, Sage had clearly intended for Nick to believe he was the baby's father so she was going to tell him -- and that's what she shared with Sharon. But she called Adam (and I'm pretty sure that was not a misdial). And Adam is burning a piece of paper (again, this guy and burning things in fireplaces -- a fetus, a scarf). So Nick will have been lied to by Sage and Sharon. Poor poor Nick. /end sarcasm.

What I like about it is that Sage doesn't go out a saint. Although somehow this will all be pinned on Sharon, there is that.

• Love 8

It still seems a bit contrived if Sage thought that Nick was Christian's father, so that part of things may still be the catalyst for DBL16 coming out in full.  That said, since it was indeed Adam burning whatever paper he had/has...the original paternity test, perhaps?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO. Why does Phyllis look disgusted? I can't with this back-and-forth. Pick a lane, please.

Maybe it's his odor.  Perhaps 'moldy, moss-covered, flat-assed, weasel-faced and beady-eyed' has a particularly odiforous scent associated with it, particularly pungent to reptilian humanoids? A pair of nose plugs for Phyllis might just do the trick.

It worked for Lily.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe it's his odor.  Perhaps 'moldy, moss-covered, flat-assed, weasel-faced and beady-eyed' has a particularly odiforous scent associated with it, particularly pungent to reptilian humanoids? A pair of nose plugs for Phyllis might just do the trick.

It worked for Lily.

Very funny post!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

I was hoping Nick would exhibit his grief on the IKEA "Shmenk" Rolling Nurse's Station and send it flying across the GCAC set.  Maybe next time...

I know!! Me too!!!!! But he was still funny. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, ByTor said:

Max erases surveillance tapes?

Will he remember to erase the tape made of him sneaking into the surveillance room to erase the tapes?

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Will he remember to erase the tape made of him sneaking into the surveillance room to erase the tapes?

on today's cdn, in the day ahead preview, abby goes to see ben and says to him he's not going to like it but she thinks max set the fire. 

so, i am guessing, he set a fire in the surveillance room or something.

• Love 4
(edited)
33 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

on today's cdn, in the day ahead preview, abby goes to see ben and says to him he's not going to like it but she thinks max set the fire. 

Well, at least that's more believable than Damian erasing the tapes. And setting fires fits right in with his pathology as a future serial killer.

Edited by Desperately Random
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

Well, at least that's more believable than Damian erasing the tapes. And setting fires fits right in with his pathology as a future serial killer.

True that. But kids today are awfully tech savvy. I know when I need tech help I always call the neighbor kid. He's in fourth grade.

/sarcasm

• Love 9
17 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

I am so loving this kid.  He has the potential to wipe out the entire city.  He's like a little Typhoid Mary or something.  They'll never see it coming.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, MollyB said:

I am so loving this kid.  He has the potential to wipe out the entire city.  He's like a little Typhoid Mary or something.  They'll never see it coming.

Typhoid Max! Just what this city needs. I want him to start his death march with Dummer , NEVERBilly, Nosferaturd, and Cane. We'll begin with those four and see how things go in GC from there .

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, MollyB said:

Me too. He's my only reason for watching any more. He's also the best actor on the show right now.

After seeing today's show I'll amend this to add AAL.

Edited by peacheslatour
further viewing
  • Love 4

I totally agree with this. For all the months of "buildup" it is not remotely clear why they would have any attraction to each other, let alone have sex.

Hilariously, I think the way the sex scene is shot and the "afterglow" will actually answer a lot of my questions as to the writers' intentions. Will it be this long, drawn out montage, with music and shots of them staring into each other's eyes? Or will it be a quick FTB "Oh, shit, how could I do this to Jack?" scene. We'll see.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

Hilariously, I think the way the sex scene is shot and the "afterglow" will actually answer a lot of my questions as to the writers' intentions. Will it be this long, drawn out montage, with music and shots of them staring into each other's eyes? Or will it be a quick FTB "Oh, shit, how could I do this to Jack?" scene. We'll see.

I notice the spoiler -- Billy and Phyllis have sex (which for others who may not have seen it hidden in the main thread, happens next week) -- did not appear in your quoted section. In any case, you are right. The afterglow or not will be telling. Perhaps anger sex? ugh. I need to stop imagining this grossness.

I'm glad show is moving it along because as you all know I can't with this fucking storyline. 

• Love 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, miamama said:

I notice the spoiler -- Billy and Phyllis have sex (which for others who may not have seen it hidden in the main thread, happens next week) -- did not appear in your quoted section. In any case, you are right. The afterglow or not will be telling. Perhaps anger sex? ugh. I need to stop imagining this grossness.

I'm glad show is moving it along because as you all know I can't with this fucking storyline. 

I meant for the sex spoiler to be copied/pasted but I'm still getting used to this new board. :/

I understand your frustration. I just want the writers to PICK a damn story lane. What is this? A regrettable betrayal? Or am I supposed to believe it's ~deep~ with Philly and they're gonna fight to be together? I don't know. And that's the writers fault. 

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I meant for the sex spoiler to be copied/pasted but I'm still getting used to this new board. :/

I understand your frustration. I just want the writers to PICK a damn story lane. What is this? A regrettable betrayal? Or am I supposed to believe it's ~deep~ with Philly and they're gonna fight to be together? I don't know. And that's the writers fault. 

Right. The reason we don't know is the earlier one you posted (perhaps elsewhere) that show has not explained WHY they are attracted to each other. Billy is angry as hell at Jack, okay. But WHY?????? Because Jack thinks he's a loser? Everyone thinks he's a loser. Except Phyllis. So is it an attraction to Phyllis or having her simply a way to hurt Jack? That Billy would ever be so calculating and cruel as to hurt Jack this way is nonsense. And pretending alcohol is somehow fuelling this is BS too. It doesn't affect you that much.

And what is up with Phyllis? She has fallen out of love with Jack before. She moved on with Nick and it was clear she was in love with Nick and kind of obligated to Jack. But this time she states repeatedly she LOVES Jack and wants her marriage. So WHY does she want to fuck this loser who she KNOWS is determined to hurt Jack (she told Jack Billy wants REVENGE on him).

Astonishingly bad writing. 

My money is on this as a mistake -- Pratt made some comment in SID about Phyllis wanting Villy together because she is fighting her attraction to Billy and doesn't want to destroy her life and marriage. So she's attracted to destruction, embodied by Billy. lol.

clusterfuck

• Love 9

So is it an attraction to Phyllis or having her simply a way to hurt Jack?

This is the question the show needs to answer. 'Cause his motivations need to be clear, for viewers AND for the actors, tbh.

• Love 2

I read the article on the sex.

It appears that there is issues with Pass Key and Phyllis goes to Billy to help her convince Natalie to fix it. They then have a moment where they stare into each other's eyes and hold hands. Of course Jack walks up and sees that interaction but pushes his suspicions to the side. Then Phyllis later goes to see Billy and tells him they need to stay away from each other. Billy reminds her that she the one who keeps coming to him and that is because she has feelings. Phyllis gets all hissy pissy and slaps Billy. Then they falls into passion. 

Glad this crap is finally happening. Also somewhere in there Billy fights with Victoria again. Maybe before. Maybe after. But they still playing those beats too.

• Love 8

It's just amazing to me that they're having Billy PUSH this so much. Telling her she has feelings? She's married! To his brother! How does he have ZERO dialogue about this. It's freaking weird and diabolical. 

• Love 9

As others have said, I don't think Billy would calculate banging Red to piss off Jack. If anything, it'll be his usual lack of boundaries and self-control like when he bonked a newly separated Sharon the night before his wedding to Chloe. HOr, it should be written as such.

• Love 4

Whatever happens between them, as repulsive and horrible as it will be, as big a betrayal as it will be to Jack, it will not be sex.

Because that's impossible.  

Phyllis can't have sex with with Billy because Billy is bereft of the needed parts. The way nature abhors a vacumn - see Dummer and her skull, empty of brain matter but full of baloney, Billy, BEING a giant dick, nonetheless does not and cannot POSSESS said .....ummmm, you know what I'm saying.

The worst that can happen is a flicker, a flame, one that hopefully will consume them both as well as the former Chancellor estate.

That's the most that can happen when you rub two sticks together.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

It's just amazing to me that they're having Billy PUSH this so much. Telling her she has feelings? She's married! To his brother! How does he have ZERO dialogue about this. It's freaking weird and diabolical. 

Yeah. Phyllis wants to push Villy together so it keeps Billy off limits. WTF? He is your brother-in-law. His marital status isn't the obstacle here. 

There is nothing about this story that isn't crap.

• Love 9