Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, miamama said:

Yeah. Phyllis wants to push Villy together so it keeps Billy off limits. WTF? He is your brother-in-law. His marital status isn't the obstacle here. 

There is nothing about this story that isn't crap.

I just want Jack out of this high school storyline. I don't ship any pairing on this show, so I'm not concerned with that aspect at all, but I don't want to watch Jack look like a fool when he could be doing so much more. PB deserves better material than watching from the sidelines as his character's wife does her own thing.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Desperately Random said:

Typhoid Max! Just what this city needs. I want him to start his death march with Dummer , NEVERBilly, Nosferaturd, and Cane. We'll begin with those four and see how things go in GC from there .

Every time I see "GC" for Genoa City, I think gonorrhea...

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I just want Jack out of this high school storyline. I don't ship any pairing on this show, so I'm not concerned with that aspect at all, but I don't want to watch Jack look like a fool when he could be doing so much more. PB deserves better material than watching from the sidelines as his character's wife does her own thing.

It's so insulting. Jack Abbott has been reduced to making peace visits to Victor Newman in prison, counselling alcoholic Nikki and Neil or standing mute while NEVERBilly and REPTILEPhyllis hurl insane accusations at him. This is his life now.

It's set up for him to fall off the wagon, that much is still true IMO. Otherwise they would have let Jack be an asshole in his marriage or would have split up Phack instead of having Phyllis profess her love for him every few weeks. Plus he's seriously suspicious now. He saw the sick scene of Phyllis in Billy's shirt, he got Vicki's warnings, he was told by clairvoyant Victor Newman that those closest to him would STAB him in the back. And he's clearly sick and tired of Phyllis defending Billy. That is not for nothing. And according to the spoiler info. TS posted upthread, he will see Phyllis and Billy gazing at each other but try to ignore what it looks like. That tells me he'll walk in on them (after being no longer able to ignore the obvious and heading over to the Ugly Mansion that is never locked -- plus there is that bay window that appeared out of nowhere in Kay's house, so he could see them through the window). I could be wrong of course since these writers are fucking hacks and their "hints" mean nothing. But that's my best guess.

Phyllis's "feelings" are a plot point. They will evaporate as soon as they are no longer needed. 

Or Philly all be the new HAWT thing and Jack will become the almost never seen NEWJohn. I would not put that past JFP. But I think even the agreeable Peter Bergman would have to say fuck you at that point and leave the show to preserve his dignity. 

• Love 10

@MyJasonThompson: A perfect way to end a great @YandR_CBS week with @ginatognoni @Chrishell7 and #PeterBergman. Fun Friday!

JT tweeted this today, which reminds me of a spoiler/rumor/take with a grain of salt tidbit I read on another board that Billy hooks up with CS's new character and Phyllis is jealous (while still with Jack bc...of course). 

• Love 2

LOL  i figured dick would get a new therapist with benefits but am really happy she's for the keebler elf instead..

a triangle with him, his brothers wife phyl and the wild child....

sounds perfectly nauseating.

• Love 6

Wow. They just continue to hand this FOJ everything on this show. I can't with this shit. Why can't Jack be free of him? ugh. So five weeks from now this CRAP will still be going on? 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Like I said, I don't know if it's true, but I'm starting to believe it is bc I'm not lucky enough for Jack to find out next week and be done with this story. Grrr.

Neither am I. 

Beth Maitland and Jess Walton were on set recently (to air late May). I assumed it meant big Abbott drama involving Jack trying to kill Billy so I was holding on. I really can't with JT any more. If he continues to play hot slick business guy/ ladies man as Phyllis pants and Jack stands by like a dolt I'll need a cold turkey break. 

This is Y&R. I don't tune in for Jason Thompson. 

• Love 8

It seems we can't have one without the other. Billy lives to trash Jack. And Jack gets to say NOTHING while his brother and wife hurl insults at him and openly lust after each other. He's just their prop. It's a fucking disgrace. 

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, miamama said:

It seems we can't have one without the other. Billy lives to trash Jack. And Jack gets to say NOTHING while his brother and wife hurl insults at him and openly lust after each other. He's just their prop. It's a fucking disgrace. 

Damn fucking straight it is. I wish Victor had gone after NeverBilly instead of Vic. I want to see him turning slowly on a spit. I already don't like sneering, reptilian Phyllis, but put them together and you have a recipe for a seething cauldron of revulsion. I have, on occasion hated almost everyone on this show (with the exception of most of the Abbotts and Drinkki) but I  have never cringed just at seeing an actor's face the way I have with JT.  Bring back the Tan Sofa!

• Love 8

^^As bad as the dialogue was when Jack went to visit Victor in jail, I felt relieved that PB was in a scene with EB rather than JT or GT. That's how bad it's gotten. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

JT tweeted this today, which reminds me of a spoiler/rumor/take with a grain of salt tidbit I read on another board that Billy hooks up with CS's new character and Phyllis is jealous (while still with Jack bc...of course). 

2 hours ago, miamama said:

Wow. They just continue to hand this FOJ everything on this show. I can't with this shit. Why can't Jack be free of him? ugh. So five weeks from now this CRAP will still be going on? 

Oh puhlease. They're going to have every sexy woman on this show interested in & promoting how attractive this FOJ is? And the rest of the ladies and leads propping Jill's other wooden boyfriend SB. This show is like if an editor of Bop or Tiger Beat magazine wanted to make a vanity project for her crushes but, had to collaborate with this woman hating twerp with delusions of grandeur. 

• Love 13

New promo. LAWD to Billy telling Jack that he's going to take what's "mine", whether that's a company or a woman. And then the garbage screws Phyllis. It's just gross at this point. #FreeJack

• Love 6
(edited)

I think I'm gonna be ill. That is so gross..."take back what is mine"? It was never yours you miserable  twit...nor was that woman ever "yours"....GAH!!!!

How could I have liked JT on GH and now cannot abide him on Y&R? Is it just the awful awful writing? Oh god, I really really hate JFP & Pratt:Showkiller Extrordinaire.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

I think I'm gonna be ill. That is so gross..."take back what is mine"? It was never yours you miserable  twit...nor was that woman ever "yours"....GAH!!!!

How could I have liked JT on GH and now cannot abide him on Y&R? Is it just the awful awful writing? Oh god, I really really hate JFP & Pratt:Showkiller Extrordinaire.

It's really not completely a JT thing, for me at least. It's this crap character he's playing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

It's really not completely a JT thing, for me at least. It's this crap character he's playing.

Yeah, I agree. This character is NOT Billy Abbott. They did a 180º on him. why didn't they just create a new character....but then that's not how JfP rolls. Gotta insert newbie into established families....sorry they did this to JT....and us.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Damn fucking straight it is. I wish Victor had gone after NeverBilly instead of Vic. I want to see him turning slowly on a spit. I already don't like sneering, reptilian Phyllis, but put them together and you have a recipe for a seething cauldron of revulsion. I have, on occasion hated almost everyone on this show (with the exception of most of the Abbotts and Drinkki) but I  have never cringed just at seeing an actor's face the way I have with JT.  Bring back the Tan Sofa!

It was Hate at First Sight for me.  Seriously, I couldn't stand him on his first day when he was doing his stupid Ghost Tour, and I was so confused when the consensus on this forum (where I truly respect almost all opinions) was overwhelmingly positive.

The only other person I immediately hated with the same intensity was...yep...HK.  

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

The only other person I immediately hated with the same intensity was...yep...HK.  

... and still do.  Passionately

• Love 8

You guys, do you really think they will drag out an affair? I just can't watch. I've decided I won't until Jack knows. And they are fully into "Jack knows there is something between us" now. Sigh

• Love 4

I honestly hope not miamama.  I hate seeing a cuckolded Jack.  He's a good man and a wonderful husband who did fuck all to deserve any of this.  At this point I'd much prefer they split up Phack, free Jack to find a partner worthy of his loyalty and devotion,  and let Weirdly and Creepella Gruesome go live unhappily ever after up at grim Tombstone Manor.

But to answer your question, yes, I dread they will draaag out an affair no one wants to see.

• Love 6
(edited)

THANK GAWD THEY FINALLY HAVE THE SEX!

I was so very over their shit. Also why Phyllis look like she about to throw up in the preview? You been lusting after him. You can't be disgusted with yourself now. You finally rode the great Billy Boy. 

Free Jack.

Edited by TwistedSoul7
  • Love 11

Of course, when I say it's less JT and more/predominantly the writing nobody listens!  :P

That promo, though...I'm kind of morbidly looking forward to Lily's ten-second insult before she throws a drink in Hilary's face.  (I'd rather it was Abby, TBH, but I'll take what I can get.)  As for Billy...what the heck's left for him to take that's "mine"?  He got handed House Chancellor, he snagged Brash and Sassy for a relative pittance, he indirectly is benefiting from Passkey...the only thing left is, yes, Phyllis.  I almost wish Max would hide out at House Chancellor and accidentally end up starting a fire so somebody could redecorate it again, just so we get something positive out of this damn mess...

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I was so very their shit. Also why Phyllis look like she about to throw up in the preview? You been lusting after him. You can't be disgusted with yourself now.

Gina probably has no idea what the hell she's playing at this point. On one side, Phyllis knows Billy is trying to get back at Jack & Billy is clear that he wants to screw over Jack. On the other side, the writers want to portray "real, deep feelings." I'm dizzy just thinking about it.

• Love 7

You know what is even grosser? I think Billy fucks Phyllis with his children upstairs. In the previews Victoria clearly is dropping them off but sees him with someone and is all "I am out" and he threatens to call the cops on her. So he will have his kids sleeping upstairs and fuck their aunt. Maybe that is why Phyllis looks like she is about to vomit? Maybe Johnny calls out for mommy on the monitor and she realizes she is a ho.

I also saw a picture of Victoria kissing the bartender. So I guess after she leaves Billy she goes and sticks her tongue down the hottie's throat. 

I can't with any of them. Oh and it seems Billy will be banging JH's girlfriend's new character too. The tweeted each other together about having fun in their scenes and her character is called a hussy who loves ONS. That is right up Billy's alley. I guess Phyllis is about to be getting jealous some more.

Free Jack.

• Love 7
(edited)
44 minutes ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

I was so very over their shit. Also why Phyllis look like she about to throw up in the preview? You been lusting after him. You can't be disgusted with yourself now. You finally rode the great Billy Boy. 

Free Jack.

At least they will finally acknowledge it's an affair. That's the one positive of The Sex. But what pisses me off is that Billy is being smug. It's so disgusting. When Real Billy slept with Sharon he knew it was horrible and never ever wanted Jack to know about his stupidity. This guy is going to taunt Jack while Phyllis the IDIOT pants after him. Why can't she just leave Jack and have her HAWT new love? ugh. Oh I know. Because Jack is the reason these two newbies have a story worth bothering to tell.

And yeah what is with that DRAMATIC look, Phyllis? Thirsty bitch.

The writing is a disaster. But I do blame JT, the actor, for a lot of it. His face in that promo when Phyllis says "Jack knows." Is he smirking???? He acts like he's too good for everything, including this show. He has the most revoltingly smug face I've ever seen. And when he yells at Jack (which is always), he has the same fucking expression and forward lean of his head. Jack should head butt him in that hideous giant nostril face of his. He is so miscast. God. Slouching around trying to be all cool and sexay and charming when he is corpse-pale and corpse-thin and utterly devoid of any charm. 

If JT could play charm and lightness and layers, the affair (a soap staple, after all) might have some entertainment value. But his acting choices make it cruel as fuck. And GT doesn't help with her reptilian faces. I cannot fathom why Jack tolerates either of them in his life at all. And now they are going to fuck behind his back. After a year in which Jack was held prisoner and tortured.

It is one thing to see Jack get beaten by Victor. EB is the show's king fucking pin (whether we like it or not). But to see 25-year veteran PB's Jack being written as a chump for months to sell these two nobodies? ugh. 

#freejack #notgonnawatchthis

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

But what pisses me off is that Billy is being smug. It's so disgusting. When Real Billy slept with Sharon he knew it was horrible and never ever wanted Jack to know about his stupidity

See, this is where I blame the writing and not necessarily JT's acting choices, although I completely understand fans simply not enjoying him in the role. TPTB is perfectly fine with Billy looking like a complete sociopath. He has NO guilt about what he's doing and has essentially been pushing Phyllis to cheat on Jack for weeks now.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

See, this is where I blame the writing and not necessarily JT's acting choices, although I completely understand fans simply not enjoying him in the role. TPTB is perfectly fine with Billy looking like a complete sociopath. He has NO guilt about what he's doing and has essentially been pushing Phyllis to cheat on Jack for weeks now.

I see what you're saying. Phyllis gets to be conflicted, Billy is just an A-S-S. Although of course we know Phyllis is equally guilty but watch, Jack will blame Billy far more. He has to because show will not drop Phack so easily. And if we're talking percentages, I'd give the heavier weight to the writing than to JT, no question.

But IMO a better actor would be able to show some pain under the actions. He is too extreme in his I don't give a shit. But when he is contrite he'll be weepy and sorry. That is the sense I get of this actor. He is earnest. Billy should not be earnest. Billy was the adorable spoiled youngest child. The indulged charmer. The comedic relief. The no care in the world foil to aspiring to be patriarch Jack. But above it all, Billy was a good guy with a HUGE heart and he adored his brother and always made Jack laugh. They killed all that and stuffed it into the corpse that is JT. And they did it because JFP commanded it. And so, fair or not, I cannot help but blame JT. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I can't with any of them. Oh and it seems Billy will be banging JH's girlfriend's new character too. The tweeted each other together about having fun in their scenes and her character is called a hussy who loves ONS. That is right up Billy's alley. I guess Phyllis is about to be getting jealous some more.

I wonder if after Jack kicks Phyllis's cheating ass to the curb she gives it a go with Billy. But he's not so into her now that Jack doesn't want her any more. And so this is where the new character comes in. See what I'm doing? I'm trying for scenarios where Jack learns about the fuckers next week and frees himself.

And this works with Pratt's misogynistic style of writing. Phyllis, who finally grew up, acquired some class and settled with Jack, decides to throw it all away for a fuck with her skeevy brother-in-law and ends up being treated like she belongs in that dumpster of yore.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 9

But IMO a better actor would be able to show some pain under the actions. He is too extreme in his I don't give a shit.

I do somewhat agree with this, but then I look at the dialogue coming out of his mouth and it's like...they're writing him SO nasty with absolutely no layers. I dunno. I'm conflicted with this one.

• Love 4
(edited)

Is he 

smirking???? He acts like he's too good for everything, including this show. He has the most revoltingly smug face I've ever seen. And when he yells at Jack (which is always), he has the same fucking expression and forward lean of his head.

LOL  i wanted to hi-lite some things so i bolded them then ended up bolding everything..

anyway, i just wanted to add that when ms played Phyllis , she was the same exact way.

Edited by radishcake
Language
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I do somewhat agree with this, but then I look at the dialogue coming out of his mouth and it's like...they're writing him SO nasty with absolutely no layers. I dunno. I'm conflicted with this one.

It's interesting. Show seems to be trying to make him some kind of irresistible bad boy. Victoria is broken up over him, this day player Fiona wants him bad, Phyllis is ready to destroy the love of her life because of NEVERBilly's charms. So it is a colossal failure of everything (writing and acting) because who the fuck would want anything to do with this mean-spirited loser?

• Love 12
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

New promo. LAWD to Billy telling Jack that he's going to take what's "mine", whether that's a company or a woman. And then the garbage screws Phyllis. It's just gross at this point. #FreeJack

Ugh what is this. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, miamama said:

It's interesting. Show seems to be trying to make him some kind of irresistible bad boy. Victoria is broken up over him, this day player Fiona wants him bad, Phyllis is ready to destroy the love of her life because of NEVERBilly's charms. So it is a colossal failure of everything (writing and acting) because who the fuck would want anything to do with this mean-spirited loser?

Don't forget Bethany! But, yeah, it's hilarious. FOUR women up his ass bc he's just so hooooot, you know!?

• Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Who the fuck is Bethany? There's another woman trying to fuck him?

She is the character played by JH's girlfriend. She's coming on as a "wild child" lol and JT and this actress have been tweeting about shooting scenes together. So this is speculation. But it looks highly likely since NEVERBilly is the hottest hot to ever hot now.

When I imagine this twit trying to hard so be a ladies man, I keep seeing the image of Fat Bastard (even though of course JT is almost anorexic-looking) rubbing his chest and saying "I'm so sexy."

OMG Jill stop shoving your fucking hard ons in our faces. We went through this with SB and it didn't WORK, no matter how many characters talked about his gorgeous blue eyes.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, klopek said:

and let Weirdly and Creepella Gruesome go live unhappily ever after up at grim Tombstone Manor

words are worth a thousand pictures!  Thank you!

14 hours ago, Bill C. said:

I almost wish Max would hide out at House Chancellor and accidentally end up starting a fire so somebody could redecorate it again, just so we get something positive out of this damn mess...

Maybe Sharon can adopt/kidnap him and show him the ropes.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Don't forget Bethany! But, yeah, it's hilarious. FOUR women up his ass bc he's just so hooooot, you know!?

It is laughable. He is not charming. He is an ass. I have no idea why any of these women would give him a second look. Not like he is even rich. His money issues are well known. The man had to threaten his brother about the family company (the one he is whining about being fired from) so he could buy his ex's wife's company that is already a successful (and said family's company's main competition) Why? Because he can't do anything on his own. He has to always mooch off others. 

Phyllis has known Billy since he was a kid and knows his fuck ups well. A year ago she was calling him a moron and this year she has her panties wet over him. It makes no sense. 

• Love 17

So someone tweeted a pic of Phyllis and Billy kissing in the park next week. So, a full-blown affair as we suspected. Jack will be clueless. Or rather suspicious and being lied to by his vile wife.

Why would Phyllis do this? Does she plan on just fucking her husband's brother as a part-time job? Why not end her marriage? It's not like Jack's dying or has her chained to him. And Billy? I have no words for this prick.

I'm amused that JT thinks he's playing a "bad boy." Nope this is not a bad boy. They are fun to watch. This is a mean-spirited asshole. 

#freeJack 

• Love 14

I'm amused that JT thinks he's playing a "bad boy." Nope this is not a bad boy. They are fun to watch. This is a mean-spirited asshole. 

Sigh. It makes me nostalgic for Joe. He was good when he was bad and not too hard on the eyes. When I think how TIIC gave SE such short shrift, it hurts my feelings.

• Love 10
On 05/05/2016 at 9:09 PM, miamama said:

Or Philly all be the new HAWT thing and Jack will become the almost never seen NEWJohn. I would not put that past JFP. But I think even the agreeable Peter Bergman would have to say fuck you at that point and leave the show to preserve his dignity. 

I sure am hoping they are the new HOT couple. They were even on ET last night.. if I never saw Jack again i would be thrilled. I have never been a fan of PB's.. I would be totally ok if they killed Jack off.. I haven't liked Jack since Terry Lester..

On 06/05/2016 at 5:59 PM, HeatLifer said:

It's the Jack standing around that bugs me. I'm not interested in him looking like an oblivious joke for months to come.

That is who Jack is now.. a fucking boring old idiot. UGH I hate Jack almost as much as that idiot Sharon.

On 06/05/2016 at 6:47 PM, peacheslatour said:

Damn fucking straight it is. I wish Victor had gone after NeverBilly instead of Vic. I want to see him turning slowly on a spit. I already don't like sneering, reptilian Phyllis, but put them together and you have a recipe for a seething cauldron of revulsion. I have, on occasion hated almost everyone on this show (with the exception of most of the Abbotts and Drinkki) but I  have never cringed just at seeing an actor's face the way I have with JT.  Bring back the Tan Sofa!

LOL I love this even tho I totally disagree.. you always make me laugh peaches.

On 07/05/2016 at 11:20 PM, miamama said:

You guys, do you really think they will drag out an affair? I just can't watch. I've decided I won't until Jack knows. And they are fully into "Jack knows there is something between us" now. Sigh

I sure hope so. LOL 

• Love 1
(edited)

LOLOL  so, according to sod, next week mariah brings a box of sage's stuff (from the ug i think) to give to nick..

he says he will go thru it and sharon and mariah don't have to go, however, he finds her journal that she was always writing in and decides to read it in private at all purpose park...what he reads in it stuns him...

I THINK she wrote that adam was her baby daddy and that's how he finds out about it..

guess we will find out next week for sure what he reads.

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 3