Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)

At least Phyllis is having trouble with her conscience which I can't believe I just typed! Billy is just off the rails, not the crazy train but the STOOPID AS FUCK train.

Thanks miamama!

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 5

They're not going to kill Sage off before she and Nick get that baby back.

Sage may be JFP's newest favorite, but at the end of the day the women have all taken a backseat to the manpain of the men, namely Nick. The last couple of Cassie Memorial episodes have all been focused on Nick and very little (if any) attention on Sharon. Everyone gave him a pass for hiding Summer's possible paternity for years because he was In Pain but Sharon who has an actual illness was treated like scum for sitting on a switched test for nearly a year....a situation made possible BECAUSE OF NICK and that only Adam of all people and Phyllis for the whole of 30 seconds called him out for.

I won't be surprised if Sage were to die without ever knowing her child was alive, and Chris Pratthole uses SullyCAN as a way for Shick to find their way to one another again. Because, penises.

That isn't to say Sage's possible demise will be any big loss to the show. Far from it.

• Love 8

Spoilers for next week (these are from Twitter -- someone posts every week; I don't know why some have dates and others don't). But they are reliable.

Phyllis breaks down with Billy after realizing she used her daughter. To distract her he takes her on a ride on his motorcycle

After getting covered in mud, Phyllis and Billy return to clean up. Jack finds then in a state of undress

Jack them informs then that Victoria knows about them lying and that they agreed to a deal -- Billy is fired and they share profits

Billy is furious with Jack and Victoria. He kicks out Jack and asks Phyllis to stay

4/18, Jack and Phyllis reach a crossroads in their marriage; Victoria stands her ground with Victor

4/19, Kevin and Mariah clash over his relationship with Natalie

4/20, Victor pushes Adam's buttons

4/21, Nikki spars with Sharon

• Love 5

God--I think I'd actually be seriously pissed off if the show whacks Sage before the Sully reveal happens.  But, as with various other things in the past three months or so, it'd be exactly in TPTB's wheelhouse to do something that makes negative sense.

Billy has a motorcycle now? Shut your ass, Chuck Pratt. Just shut it.

Weirdly, I can see Billy in general with a motorcycle as a "fun ride" thing.  I'm just not sure I can see this Billy with one, though that's a comparatively minor quibble in the face of the INCREASINGLY DAMN NAKED agenda pushing Phyllis and Billy together.

Kind of curious to see what a mud-stained Gina Tognoni looks like, though...

• Love 4

I'll say this. This shit show keeps surprising me. This is not meant to be a compliment.

Pratt is writing for people that use the names of longstanding Y&R characters. That's all.
  • Love 5

I can't.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So Billy is going to have sex with Phyllis because he is upset with Jack and Victoria?

Oh Chucky.

• Love 8

I can't.

So Billy is going to have sex with Phyllis because he is upset with Jack and Victoria?

Oh Chucky.

And Phyllis will side with Billy because it's HIS PassKey. RME.

The thought of that scarecrow perched on a motorcycle..,

• Love 6

Yeah. It's like...I could see Billy Miller's Billy with a motorcycle, but the only thing I see this Billy driving is a hearse. Or the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile.

you mean like the one the herman munster drove?

wish i knew how to get a pic of it and post it here.

• Love 4

Oh for the love of all fuckedupness is that? Poor Sharon!

poor sharon in deed.

HOPEFULLY, sharon will be allowed to defend/ speak back at nikki like she was before instead of just looking at the floor and not say anything while being berated and told how awful she is..

• Love 5

valleycliffe quote

apparently dylan asks nikki to move into the cottage with him and sharon...

oh, for f*ck's sake.  She has a whole freakin' raunch to herself, replete with servants (probably) and she could hire someone to be a companion (just as her best friend Catherine did) to keep her sober. [she could hire the prison Doc and=bonus= keep tabs on Turd, too!]  How is Sharon the Crazy going to help her?  It would make more sense if she moved in with Dick and Herb (except she wants to buy them a baby, so, maybe no). Victoria has the FKB house all by her lonesome (take care of your mom-it will take your mind off the elfinmidlifecrisis) and could also hire 24/7 handlers.  Why isn't Drinnki in rehab or Fairheadgames if she can't be left alone?

And as to the motorcycle:  Preverts have reacted on point, but I would like to add coughbullshitcough and that this might have worked for me if PseudoBilly had moved back into the trailer and had his motorcycle in the story in, say, the last five years or so.

• Love 9

Drunk Nikki is so tired. Ugh. Although I want to see her with Sharon. SC deserves to be in scenes outside the JFP bubble of Dylan-Sage. And SC and MTS love working together. I'm looking forward to it.

Lately my heart leaps when I see original Y&R. So Devon and Neil (!!) sightings make me happy. And I almost wept at the sight of Ashley and Jack, alone, talking.

I just can't with the Pratt/JFP show of JT/SB/KS/Natalie/Luca/Summer and even GT. I realize that's what is turning me off lately. The landscape of the show has changed. No Abbott house in SIX months? Ranch long gone. Kay's house decimated? And NOTBilly and NOTPhyllis fucking around acting like random freaks on the wrong set and yet are made the centre of the show, the drivers of story.

This is not my show.

CrankySad.

• Love 11

I hear you Valley. The weeping and fawning over Victor and his 1,276th "death" will be hell.

But maybe with him "presumably" gone, Phyllis and her Scarecrow will shut up about revenge?? For that I'll take the other crap.

(I'm looking for silver linings.)

ETA: I feared this was coming. So I'm not at all shocked.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 4

I'd love to know where that bombshell came from, though it occurs to me that if memory serves it's actually been almost a decade since the last time Victor was pronounced dead (see also: Walter Palin).  And, in keeping with the show's current path, it actually does make a certain epically fucked-up sense for them to do this and then drag the Newman clan fully into the slop.

But maybe with him "presumably" gone, Phyllis and her Scarecrow will shut up about revenge?? For that I'll take the other crap.

Would it, though?  Victoria, I suspect, would be the one to go full r***** and be all "If all this hadn't started because of Phyllis and Billy, my father would still be here!"  I think it might be worse than it is now, if in an industrial-strength way, and that thought terrifies me.

• Love 8

^^^yes true. It can always get worse. I should know that by now. But Victoria hell bent is whatever to me. It's the Reptile and Elfin that I can't handle. They both play self righteous one-note and in asshole-ish fashion. Vicki will just cry. Meh.

And Victor died recently when he was married to Sharon. Remember she married Tucker at Victor's funeral. SC spun gold out of shit in that MAB nightmare. Lol. Good times. The better writing of MAB.

Yes. It can always get worse.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 5

And Victor died recently when he was married to Sharon. Remember she married Tucker at Victor's funeral. SC spun gold out of shit in that MAB nightmare. Lol. Good times. The better writing of MAB.

Yes. It can always get worse.

Was that when he was living on the docks in LA and beating up younger long shore man in seedy bars? And when Sean Young was part of the story. I don't remember that much about it because it all stank but I think that Billy knew he was there and kept it a secret. Don't remember why but it was Victor so I don't blame him for leaving the old goat on the docks.

• Love 4

Was that when he was living on the docks in LA and beating up younger long shore man in seedy bars? And when Sean Young was part of the story. I don't remember that much about it because it all stank but I think that Billy knew he was there and kept it a secret. Don't remember why but it was Victor so I don't blame him for leaving the old goat on the docks.

Wasn't Sean Young connected to Ottawa somehow?? Lol. I think the Sharon marriage death was another time. Genevieve was involved and a semi-famous actress who died recently... But who???? Billy did know. And kept quiet.
  • Love 3

Wasn't Sean Young connected to Ottawa somehow?? Lol. I think the Sharon marriage death was another time. Genevieve was involved and a semi-famous actress who died recently... But who???? Billy did know. And kept quiet.

Oh, the Ottawa LUMBERJACK BAR! Well known among Canadians everywhere...

• Love 6

Oh, that's right. Was that when he jumped out of the plane?  How could I forget that bit of unbelievable nonsense  Who was the bartender  on the docks? Didn't she help Victor out?

• Love 3
(edited)

Bonnie Franklin was the nun who hung out at the bar on the docks.

Actually, Billy did help him because he realized Victor wasn't taking his anti-rejection meds. I'm pretty sure Billy was the one who brought him back to GC. Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 4

Damn, I completely forgot about episode 10,000 (Victor's funeral)...so it's only been four years since the last time anybody thought he was dead.  Which brings me back to where this tidbit came from...?

• Love 3

Actually, Billy did help him because he realized Victor wasn't taking his anti-rejection meds. I'm pretty sure Billy was the one who brought him back to GC.

Bonnie Franklin! That was it. Thank you. I remember (barely, hated the story) that Billy was working for Restless Pile so was in LA for work. He found Victor and left him but you're right, he did eventually go back to help bring Victor home. Although, I think he got blasted anyway from Mop for not helping her dad when he first saw him at the bar. Another one of Victor's bouts of amnesia which I think was caused by a fall from his horse that time. How he ended up in LA was one of those dumb plot holes better left unexplained.

• Love 5

Actually, Billy did help him because he realized Victor wasn't taking his anti-rejection meds. I'm pretty sure Billy was the one who brought him back to GC.

Right right...

Thnx. :)

LOL yep, down at the docks....

Bwahaha!
  • Love 2

Oh no. Not another Victor is presumed dead douchefest. Miamama, I think you know exactly what Billy and Phyllis will do, but you can't bring yourself to type it. That's okay. I'll do it. Billy and Phyllis will fuck like coked up weasels on Victor's grave because REVENGE!!!

• Love 10

Oh, that's right. Was that when he jumped out of the plane?  How could I forget that bit of unbelievable nonsense  Who was the bartender  on the docks? Didn't she help Victor out?

bonnie franklin played a nun who trolled the bars i guess...

i remember laughing when turd jumped out of the cropduster plane and parachuted down to ottawa, our nation's capital.

the plane would have been shot out of the sky for breaching our airspace without notification to the aerospace controller or whoever it is that you have to get permission from.. really wish our air force blew him out of the sky for entering the country illegally.

• Love 9

Oh no. Not another Victor is presumed dead douchefest. Miamama, I think you know exactly what Billy and Phyllis will do, but you can't bring yourself to type it. That's okay. I'll do it. Billy and Phyllis will fuck like coked up weasels on Victor's grave because REVENGE!!!

No, no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why does this feel like I'm waiting for my spouse to cheat on me?????

How many times must Jack get kicked in the balls?????

Why can't I stop watching??????

• Love 8

Oh, the Ottawa LUMBERJACK BAR! Well known among Canadians everywhere...

I was in Ottawa a few weeks ago and put on my best plaid shirt to drop by the docks and drop into the Lumberjack Bar.  It was across from the National Gallery of Canada and behind the Chateau Laurier.  

• Love 11

Desperately Random quote

Another one of Victor's bouts of amnesia which I think was caused by a fall from his horse that time. How he ended up in LA was one of those dumb plot holes better left unexplained.

And wasn't that his wedding night to Sharon? Done I hope on purpose to spare us the vomit-inducing wedding night sex-which probably would have broken my tv.

• Love 7

I was in Ottawa a few weeks ago and put on my best plaid shirt to drop by the docks and drop into the Lumberjack Bar. It was across from the National Gallery of Canada and behind the Chateau Laurier.

On the banks of the Rideau Canal :D

I was in Ottawa on March break, and wanted to walk around behind the Parliament buildings to see the river and Gatineau, but it was blocked off for construction. I had a sad.

• Love 5

During that "Victor Lost in LA" story, Victor led a worker's revolt to stand up to the evil corporation that didn't care about the safety of its employees. I was hoping like crazy that we would learn that NE actually owned that company!

• Love 6

Hell, we need a little more humor on this dreary show (which for the most part is concentrated between Kevin, the Chipettes, and depending on your point of view House Brand Cookie Lyon).  So for that alone I'm at least curious to see how/where Nikki moving in with Sharon and Dylan goes.

Perfect Hair Forever getting it on, though...where the heck is Kyle?

• Love 3

Kyle is in New York and even when Jack was having a news conference (?) about the Foundation for Addicts he was a no show. Dummer was all pissy because "he blew it off". The actor is done and I have no idea if there will be a recast. WTF can't the writers come up with some good material for these legacy kids? Seems as if your name isn't Dummer, you don't exist. 

• Love 6

I really want a scene with Victor's family telling him that expecting one's family to commit perjury to save him from paying for his despicable actions against Jack and Phyllis is NOT the definition of a loving father.  He refuses to see his family because they refused to lie for him?  What an ass!  Glad I'm not related to him. 

• Love 3

according to sod, paul and dylan get a big shock.

I HOPE the shock is finding herb's dead body.

oh, it's supposed to happen next friday, thursday cdn.

This rumour (of Sage's demise) is picking up steam.

I hope it isn't a case of Sharon figures out her kid is in fact Sage's. Tells no one. Sage also finds out, is offed by crazy nurse who is being set up to be psychotic. And Sharon hides the truth again. Please show. No. Although with Sage dead and the kid's parentage known (except for the Adam part), it would be interesting. Nick would get the baby. And Adam will want his motherless kid. But he'll have to out his lying.

So much more story with Sage dead.

And they ended that Shawn story fast. Plus JH's girlfriend is coming on probably to cause angst for Chadam (if Sage dies).

Yeah I'm thinking she's gone.

• Love 3

Oh yeah, Sage dies en route. There is no way on earth that Sage would leave her kid behind with Sharon (or anyone) once she realizes he's alive. NO WAY. She's heading out alone to get killed. The question is does Sharon say anything. I'm guessing with "two families shattered" as the promo title, yes she does tell. And she'll also see Nick suffer (oh god and we will suffer watching JM grieve for Sage) so she'll tell him. Shick will bond. Dylan will lose it. And we'll watch him grieve too. 

This is going to be funny.

I am pleased that ONE FOJ is on her way out. It's a start.

Also could this mean no Victor faking his death???

Promo for Canadians

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEhNkXYDnLE/?hl=en

• Love 5