Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

so, i have been reading spoilers at some different sites and at one place, for the end of the month, apparently sandy tells sharon that she is doing so well that he doesn't need to be on her medication anymore..

eat worms and die chuckles.

• Love 9

so, i have been reading spoilers at some different sites and at one place, for the end of the month, apparently sandy tells sharon that she is doing so well that he doesn't need to be on her medication anymore..

eat worms and die chuckles.

Oh swell! RMFE

• Love 4

good gracious me, just read a spoiler for next week and turd is bringing dummer into the family bidness..

wonder what she will do?  coo? ceo? company accountant? head of i.t.? head of r&d?

anything to make her relevant i guess..

• Love 3

If they're going to keep her around I'd rather they give her a career of some sort instead of having her always whining and being useless. I can ignore her not being qualified to do whatever position Prictor gives her since at least half the people on the show aren't qualified to do their current job. 

• Love 3

good gracious me, just read a spoiler for next week and turd is bringing dummer into the family bidness..

wonder what she will do?  coo? ceo? company accountant? head of i.t.? head of r&d?

Haha! I legit just snorted out loud. Thank God I wasn't drinking anything, heh.

• Love 5

Dummer could head up the newly created Nosferatu Enterprises Elizabeth Bathory Division for acquiring the blood of maidens for grampire. You know, for Science.

Butt Gwammmpaw would nevvvuh do that! He wuuvs hith fammbully!

Maybe she's in charge of redecorating Newman using a garden gnome and phlegmy mucous theme. Kyle can model for it.

Yep, Gwammmpaw's gene pool is proving to be one fetid pond.

Edited by boes
  • Love 9

wonder what she will do? coo? ceo? company accountant? head of i.t.? head of r&d?

Summer could be the new Victoria.

...yeah, I laughed after reading that back to myself, too.

• Love 4

i just read a spoiler from a different site for next friday's episode.

it said that dylan confronts sharon about her connection to nick..

as a shick fan, this makes me ecstatic.

however, i am wondering if he got to experience the "shick bubble" first hand and if he did, i am so wishing her to witness it too..

anyway dylan, get used to it, they will always be connected and FEEL  the connection.

• Love 4

Monday

Victor teaches Noah a lesson; Dylan pushes Marisa to confess; Kevin and Mariah wonder about Natalie's loyalty.

Tuesday

Nikki tries to contact Elise Moxley; Hilary needles Ashley; Jack and Neil work together.

Wednesday

Phyllis and Billy bond; Chelsea opens up to Dylan; Sage asks Adam for help.

Thursday

Dylan asks Sharon about Nick; Luca and Summer get close; Victor feels the walls closing in.

Friday

Chelsea makes a shocking discovery about Adam; Phyllis and Jack clash; Nick and Sage make a major decision.

Some dailies for next week. Regarding the Billy and Phyllis bond and the Phyllis and Jack clash: can Billy and Phyllis just fuck already? For all the quick sex relationships on this show why is this dragging when we ALL KNOW it's coming? It's like Chinese water torture. The story is the fallout so bring it the fuck on so it can END, please. ugh. 

And Summer and Luca, yeah, here it comes. RME.

• Love 7

Marissa stupidly is going to take the fall for Noah. She was also the one sleeping with men at Victors command. And is all up ChelseaCon's ass gushing over her & her assistant or whatever. This character is dumb.

All these spoilers are so damn predictable. We've all been talking about this stuff happening weeks ago.

• Love 5

This is the cast

Off to the side getting makeup check: Phyllis and Nikki

Back row right: Abby, Victoria, Nick, Billy

Second right: Summer, Lauren

Front right: Victor (bwahahaha), Christina, Michael (who is repping him, wtf?)

Back row left: Adam, Chelsea, Noah, Marisa

Second right: Jack

I assume Nikki will sit by Summer and Phyllis will join Jack.

Why is Summer not with her mother?! 

DD (Paul) took the picture, so he is there too. 

• Love 3

This is being filmed today.  Victor is on trial. He looks good in orange!

Hmmm... I must be partaking of waaay too much of boes' laudanum,  'cause aside from Victor looking lovely in orange,  that photo should be fluffing my tail and warming my cockles.  Instead, I am left empty and emotionless - like Daryl from the Walking Dead,  stubbing out a cigarette on his hand.  Feeling  N o t h i n g.  

Too little too late with the kangaroo court system in Genoa.  Can we not just fast track a verdict of guilt and get the fuck on with sentencing... firing squad, noose and gallows,  sunlight, garlic and holy water.  Hell,  I'd even squeee with delight for a Max love-tap from the top of a long flight of stairs.

• Love 13

And Phyllis has experience running people over!

So does Adam, Noah, Chloe and Dummer.  Nice town.

I am left empty and emotionless

I think we're all a little dead inside from spending time in this pit of despair we call Show.

/Pass the absinthe.

• Love 10

Hmmm... I must be partaking of waaay too much of boes' laudanum,  'cause aside from Victor looking lovely in orange,  that photo should be fluffing my tail and warming my cockles.  Instead, I am left empty and emotionless - like Daryl from the Walking Dead,  stubbing out a cigarette on his hand.  Feeling  N o t h i n g.  

Too little too late with the kangaroo court system in Genoa.  Can we not just fast track a verdict of guilt and get the fuck on with sentencing... firing squad, noose and gallows,  sunlight, garlic and holy water.  Hell,  I'd even squeee with delight for a Max love-tap from the top of a long flight of stairs.

Or Traci ripping Colleen's heart from his chest. 

• Love 6

This is from Twitter (National Enquirer spoiler I think? And so it's legit): "Phyllis convinces Michael to represent Victor so he can deliberately throw the case."

How stupid on so many levels. Michael would do this? This stupid career-ending unnecessary thing? God almighty.

I'm guessing this is how Victor walks. The case will be thrown out.

• Love 5

Especially if Victor was pregnant with Bubba from Cell Block B's baby.  

• Love 6

This is from Twitter (National Enquirer spoiler I think? And so it's legit): "Phyllis convinces Michael to represent Victor so he can deliberately throw the case."

How stupid on so many levels. Michael would do this? This stupid career-ending unnecessary thing? God almighty.

I'm guessing this is how Victor walks. The case will be thrown out.

Phyllis getting someone to tank Victor's defense actually makes a certain sense, and if it was anybody else I might even welcome it (somewhat) in the name of consistency, but augh--Michael?  Really?  And if Angell Conwell (Leslie Michaelson, attorney) is coming back as well, how does this work?

• Love 4

LOLOL  so, next week, nick will once again confide in sharon...(loving it by the way).

jm says that sharon knows nick better than anyone, and i happen to agree with him on this.

the shick train is at the station and is now boarding...

will be leaving soon,  chugga chugga choo choo. <3

• Love 5

Apparently Adam goes to Victor on the behalf of his family, Jack, and Phyllis and asks Victor to plead guilty to spare everyone the pain of a trial. Victor loves Adam stepping up for the family and agrees to plead guilty if he oust Victoria and becomes CEO. Adam then tells this to Chelsea and the rest of the Newmans. I guess they all come together to come up with a plan. This all happens the day of his trial. Apparently this picture is the taping of it. 

newmans.jpg

• Love 1

GT on FB chat. She's a smart, lovely woman it seems. Story related questions of interest:

Question: Hi Gina, I love how Phyllis has always been there for Billy the last few months. Just like he has for her. They seem to understand each other better than Jack and Victoria. After that hot kiss, do you see you Billy & Phyllis becoming more than friends?

GT: tough question... i think their passion for what they do is connecting them at the moment ..

Question: Do you think Phyllis and Billy are good couple are to you perfer her to be with Jack? (sic)

GT: phyllis is fighting for her marriage

• Love 2
(edited)

Ha! Maybe she's not feeling Billy Munster, either!

I really liked her on GL, and I'm liking her here, too.

And I didn't even hate MS as Phyllis. GT is doing what good re-casts do...she's making Phyllis her own while still respecting the character and what her predecessor brought to the role.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 9

So just read that Victor fires Michael and exposes is plot to throw the case. Then Victor represents himself and makes it his goal to humiliate everyone who testifies.

Wow. 

• Love 1

...honestly, I don't think I have a problem with this.  It's kind of a "down in flames" thing, but the way Victor is rolling right now it actually makes sense.  This might just work.

• Love 2