Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Some spoilers from Jcren's twitter: (I only posted spoilers related to this storyline. You can go see others on her Twitter page.)

Phyllis and Billy go on another bike ride but something unexpected happens.

Jill loathes the Chancellor remodel. Has a big fight with Billy. 

The wrong person learns of Philly's affair and Phyllis has to pay the price to protect her marriage. 

Cane returns to his old roots in search of power which lights a fire with Lily. Hilary grows closer to Jack. Hilary vs Ashley continues. 

• Love 10

I'm guessing Hilary too, Patsy. But it could be Bethany. Since presumably this person will have a purpose on show besides sex with NEVERBilly?

Whoever it is, I will enjoy watching Phyllis squirm. But it's such plot driven dreck. It sounds like this stupid affair continues while Phyllis will now be paying someone off to hide it from Jack. huh?

Pratt will drag this on until we do not give a shit any more -- someone will find out every other week until the whole town except Jack knows. Pratt has no clue how to do big explosive reveals.

• Love 7

Oh look another promo featuring.....you guessed it!

So the cheaters have an accident. I saw spoilers for next week saying "Phyllis covers her tracks." So she has to hide that she was with him when he crashed. God this gets more stupid by the day. Everyone will fawn over Billy the ASSHOLE some more.

• Love 10

So Phyllis just doesn't give a fuck anymore either, I see. Good job, show. Can't wait for Jack to find out that not only was he crapped on, they both didn't even CARE. Emmy-award winning emotions, folks. 

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, miamama said:

So the cheaters have an accident. I saw spoilers for next week saying "Phyllis covers her tracks."

I  do hope that is teaser-speak for Phyllis shat her pants on the back of Fonzie's scooter.  Dog help us.  

Edited by klopek
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

So Phyllis just doesn't give a fuck anymore either, I see. Good job, show. Can't wait for Jack to find out that not only was he crapped on, they both didn't even CARE. Emmy-award winning emotions, folks. 

Yes. Who gives a fuck about Jack's heart - not to mention his sanity and sobriety - when you are offered a ride on LMS's bike?? Woohoo!!!

Also a spoiler: "Jill discovers something shocking"

Seems she discovers the affair. But she'll do everything to protect her middle aged baby. I'd have preferred Hilary finding out. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, miamama said:

Yes. Who gives a fuck about Jack's heart - not to mention his sanity and sobriety - when you are offered a ride on LMS's bike?? Woohoo!!!

Seems she discovers the affair. But she'll do everything to protect her middle aged baby. I'd have preferred Hilary finding out. 

Maybe Show can draw an old storyline together with "The Billy ButtBiscuit Story: The Constipated Years".  Have Jill insert the music box (remember how gripping THAT storyline was?) right up Keebler Billy's pancake ass, and rig it to play "Pop Goes the Weasel" anytime, ummm, movement of any kind is detected in his desiccated neither regions, thereby preventing any more lives being ruined.  

And if she could fix it so the music box could start making duck calls any time Phyllis was in the vicinity not only will Jack be protected, people will naturally assume it's just Billy's version of pillow talk.

It just might work...

• Love 7

Boes I am dead.

Snap: Lifetime Movie Stalker. HeatLifer came up with this particular moniker for Keebler after watching his INSANE pursuit of his sister-in-law.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, miamama said:

I'm honestly trying to recall if I've ever seen an affair storyline on TV with no guilt or remorse from either of the cheaters. I seriously can't pinpoint one. Because all writers know that a fallout only has emotional implications when people....care.

• Love 5
On 26/05/2016 at 7:02 PM, TwistedSoul7 said:

I think the baby is going to be Kevin's to be honest. Billy too obvious. And he has two babies already. Kevin has non and Chloe will give him some real angst for a change.

This is what I think too .. poor chloe getting stuck with Kevy.. 

• Love 2
On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 0:13 PM, miamama said:

An interview with Chrishell Stause

So basically she's having a lot of "fun" playing a 30-something "wild child." And this newbie is here to add "spice" to the relationship between Phyllis and Billy. Yup. You read that right.

Please free Jack. Such a fucking disgrace to do this to PB.

Does no one know or care how to write a soap opera? When you have two characters in an affair, especially when one is the brother of the cheated on spouse,  you don't need another interloper. 

Free PB, indeed. He is more than free to come over to B&B and be a much needed non controversial love interest for Brooke or someone.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Does no one know or care how to write a soap opera? When you have two characters in an affair, especially when one is the brother of the cheated on spouse,  you don't need another interloper. 

Free PB, indeed. He is more than free to come over to B&B and be a much needed non controversial love interest for Brooke or someone.

LOL  couldn't you just see him up against dollar bill?  would be just like jack and brad..

• Love 7

YAY more Philly.. I love this so much.. END PHACK NOW.. Please END PHACK NOW>.

None of the cheaters on the show care when they cheat.. so why the fuck would Phyllis? LOL this sure is not the first cheat.. jack and his sicko love for Victor has been the cause of so much of their problems so now it is Phyllis.. I sure don't care.

Who gives a fuck about Jack's heart - not to mention his sanity and sobriety - when you are offered a ride on LMS's bike?? Woohoo!!!

Not me.. Jack is such a chump..bet he bites his lip when he finds out LOL

There's been too much Dummer this week and it's rubbing off on me...what does "LMS" mean? 

I just read that the moron asks slimer to marry her.. she really is such a dumb twank.

https://soapshows.com/young-and-restless/spoilers/yr-video-preview-billy-gets-accident/

Anyone want Hilliary to be murdered & Phyllis blamed? But Pratt only blames things on Sharon or Adam, so somehow it would be them on trial.

pure speculation..

I'd like Devon to kill her in a fit of rage.. he is such a boring little fucker why not let him get a juicy story.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, crosby777 said:

I'd like Devon to kill her in a fit of rage.. he is such a boring little fucker why not let him get a juicy story.

Actually, I do agree with this. If the Y&R cast were beer brands, Devon would be Pabst (sic?) Blue Ribbon: you know of its existence but no one has any use for it. The whole retconning him as Katherine's grandson was done to keep him marginally relevant after Dru was written off the show. I have no opion of his acting because he has gotten so few memorable stories....he got adopted....then went deaf* while in music school....oh, and Tucker is his dad. Three stories in 12 years. Oh, and banging his aunt and stepmom. Yay.

* I just remembered: do the writers still bother with his earpiece? For the ten minutes of Thursday's episode I sat through I just realized that I didn't see it. Knowing these jacks, they probably just don't bother addressing like anymore, like Nikki's MS.

• Love 6
(edited)

So despite the spoiler that Jill "makes a shocking discovery" I think the "wrong person" who finds out about Philly has got to be Bethany. Jill may figure it out too but she's hardly going to blackmail Phyllis or fuck with Philly. She'll just demand it end. Beyond that what's she going to do? She won't want to mess up Billy's relationship with Jack so she'll keep the secret for him. 

And why the hell else bring this Bethany character (who likes to gamble) to the show? Plus we know Phyllis has scenes with her and Billy soon (from twitter). God help me but I was thinking about this in my free time.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 12

I think the "wrong person" who finds out about Philly has got to be Bethany.

I think you are right.. UGH I am so not a fan of Crishell. Like not at all.. I like NOTHING about her.

• Love 2

Oh fuck.  Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.  I hadn't bothered to read that article about Chloe's return and just assumed she would only be back for a couple of days, like she did the last time.  But it says she's back for real.  <sigh>  I wonder if she's the one who's framing Adam?  It would make no sense at all, since she didn't even know Sage, nor does she have the resources to make any of that happen.  So, of course, that must be it.  

• Love 9

I just heard that they are recasting Chance Chancellor. I guess he will return late summer? Probably will be Chloe's love interesting again. Hopefully he boots Billy out his family home and runs Chancellor with Jill so it can be an actual presence on the show. Chance and Cane teaming up? That would drive Billy insane and make Jill's heart warm.

• Love 12
On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 7:09 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Devon's hearing was surgically restored, I believe. They forgot to reinstall his personality though. 

They can't put something in that never existed ;)

But thanks for clearing that up!

• Love 11

Considering the waitress figured out Phyllis is sleeping with the brother in law, does Phyllis really want to poke at Luca? She's asking for someone to go fight back and get dirt on her.

Are they really going with yet another forbidden love story with Summer? Who the fuck cares? 

I was hoping the way Jack and Nikki reacted to her new living arrangements would be the way everyone did. "Weird but whatever. Your life."

Can't wait until Hunter King is on recurring. I truly cannot stand this harpy/widower/naïf any more. She stopped making sense once Austin died. Either she's an innocent little girl or a jaded grown up. Show clearly can't decide.

Also I am sick of Phyllis's bitch face. Seriously. Be happy for 30 seconds. Just so we viewers have something nice to look at. Briefly.

• Love 7

Someone was on set for a tour today and saw a bunch of scenes. From what I read:

Devon/Esther

Abby/Ashley

Chelsea/Adam/Kevin/Michael

Michael/Jill/Lauren/Billy

Billy/Victoria/Jill

Michael/Nikki

Luca

I am sure there are other combinations of those people filming as well. No clue when this airs but my guess 2nd week of July.

• Love 1

Don't mean to be petty, cause I always liked Crishell Stause, but what in the name of holy hell has she done to her face??? I don't get why these young women think they need to botox, fill & add implants to their already pretty faces. Do they not own mirrors?? Are they just used to everyone else in the biz looking that way cause I just don't get it. They are making themselves look so unnatural & artificial. Ugh.

Yeah, do we even need a Bethany to add "spice" to a cheating relationship where a woman is lying to her husband while doing both brothers simultaneously (almost gagged on that)...

And does old cryptkeeper Victor have to control f'ing EVERYBODY??? Now Travis so he can mess with Victoria (how'd he set that all up anyway, huh?)?? And Nick of all people figures this out?? These writers treat ALL of us like we are just idiots...characters & fans. I feel for those (actors & fans) who remember when this show actually told real stories about real characters.

BAH!! Phelps & Pratt need to be gone.

• Love 13

RedRockRosie: Re: Phelps & Pratt need to be gone:

i don't know if it's true, but the rumor in one of the soap magazine is that at least Phelps will be fired because of viewer complaints and lower ratings.

Lets all pray it is true! 

• Love 4

I don't even care if JFP leaves. Whoever else they hire in her place is gonna be just as stupid. Rembert how happy we were when Lynn Marie Latham was sacked and we got MAB who slaughtered half the legacy characters, destroyed the Carlson family and ruined any viability for Adam Newman?

They she got fired, and Jill Fire'em Phelps came in and destroyed everyone else that was left. CBS gives a few more fucks than ABC about its daytime programming which is the only reason there are any veteran females left. No one will ever convince me that she wasn't trying to set up Nikki and Kay's respective deaths with the MS and dementia stories she set up the first month she was hired.

Likely, any replacement will be from the limited pool of soap killers like Jean Passanante and Eileen Wheeler who pulled GH into the gutter.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I don't even care if JFP leaves. Whoever else they hire in her place is gonna be just as stupid. Rembert how happy we were when Lynn Marie Latham was sacked and we got MAB who slaughtered half the legacy characters, destroyed the Carlson family and ruined any viability for Adam Newman?

They she got fired, and Jill Fire'em Phelps came in and destroyed everyone else that was left. CBS gives a few more fucks than ABC about its daytime programming which is the only reason there are any veteran females left. No one will ever convince me that she wasn't trying to set up Nikki and Kay's respective deaths with the MS and dementia stories she set up the first month she was hired.

Likely, any replacement will be from the limited pool of soap killers like Jean Passanante and Eileen Wheeler who pulled GH into the gutter.

You're right. Time and again we've seen things get worse.

I do enjoy it each time these hacks get canned though. So there's that.

• Love 9

Although....that boring duo Pratt replaced? Passanante and someone? They were better than this. The Pratt-JFP combo has taken this show to an ABC-soap level of bad. I think for me that's been the biggest shift. I don't recall this level of shock and awe schlock before. 

And the Philly shit is Bold and Beautiful incestuous. In other words a line has been crossed in the Abbott family that's fucked it up forever. Unless Billy dies and Phyllis stays out of the Abbott orbit forever. 

So basically the worst of everything.

• Love 9

Maybe it's different this time.  CBS likes to be able to brag about being "#1 in Daytime since 1492!" and all that crap.  Perhaps they're starting to realize what they have and that they need to protect it.  Bringing in the EastEnders guy could be a sign that they're looking for new blood.

• Love 9

I certainly hope it'll be better this time. I grew up with this show, and while there were years I stopped watching, I always came back. I would be so sad when the day comes that I can't turn on my TV and lose myself in this show and it's legendary characters.

• Love 6

I think it is different based on the Sony shakedown. But it depends who replaces JFP. If it's one of the usual suspects...

Apparently though CBS (Angelica McDaniel) went over JFP to bring Jess Walton back, says Giddens. I believe this because JFP has no interest in women Jess's age. Plus Jill onscreen outs the stupidity of Billy living in Kay's house. And this Chance return is also NOT JFP. It pushes her precious JT aside.

In other words CBS AND Sony don't like the direction of show it seems. 

But I don't know about Mal Young. Isn't he responsible for the silly split screen sex scene involving the likes of Noah? Plus he retweeted some praising of that terrible Philly "love scene."

Bad sex scenes are not the solution to this show's woes.

• Love 3

I don't know much about him at all or what he's responsible for. I just meant that it would appear that bringing in an outsider, in general, could mean that they don't want to keep going to the same incestuous pool.  So that could be positive.  ??

• Love 8