Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Next week's promo. ANOTHER moment Victoria sees between Phyllis and Billy. SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP. I think I need to take next week off. I can't watch this dragged out buildup any more. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDZEPnejnB-/?hl=en

Gagworthy and at the same time completely infuriating. I can't keep watching this sh*t. It is not good for my BP.

I liked JT as Patrick Drake (probably mainly because of Robin Scorpio) but now...here...as Billy f'ing Abbott? He really annoys & repulses me. What happened?? Is it possibly this insulting storyline? Hmmm....

• Love 5

I liked JT as Patrick Drake (probably mainly because of Robin Scorpio) but now...here...as Billy f'ing Abbott? He really annoys & repulses me. What happened?? Is it possibly this insulting storyline? Hmmm....

For me, it's 80% the story and 20% JT. I've adored and appreciated JT for a long time and I know he can do better. And he's been hit-or-miss for me on Y&R. It's weird. I really thought he did a good job in the Ghost!Billy! episodes and then there are days like today where I'm just perplexed as to his choices.

• Love 5

Gagworthy and at the same time completely infuriating. I can't keep watching this sh*t. It is not good for my BP.

I didn't see him much on GH. I used to watch that show ages ago and I remember Robin had a new love interest and I was interested. But he just seemed angry with a stick up his ass. I figured he grew/changed over the next decade.

But I hate him on this show. I too liked him in his first scenes. He had good lines and he had good energy. Now he seems bored and weird. He sometimes tries to be funny and other times seems bored. I can't quite figure it out. But I do think the writing is making it much much worse. If they had let him bond with his family, good supportive scenes with Jack (for example when he found out what HIS BROTHER had been through and offering support), scenes with Ashley, Jill, then I might have bought him as Billy. But throwing him in with Phyllis, someone Billy hated, and having him be so horrid as to fuck Jack over like this, it's just done this recast in for me.

• Love 7

I cannot believe this is the same character as Tan Billy & certainly not BM's Billy. I was just warming up to Burgess Jenkins and then he was gone ( as it turns out it was by his choice for personal reasons but still, good for him)...it seemed as though I was reaching the point that I could almost buy him as Billy Abbott.

Now we have JT...sorry but his looks put me off- he is just too dark physically...too tall....just not Billy. And now this hot mess with Phyliss??!  ...don't know who he is but you can't just throw out history with every recast- especially when you recast every few months. I admit that I originally had hopes JT could do this but not the way he's currently playing things....and yeah, I agree that most of this is due to the awful story. Awful awful story.

This is typical of JFP- doesn't matter if he fits the role, shove him in anyway. Great to be a FOJ if you're that actor...for the rest of us...not so much.

(Yeah, when JT/Patrick Drake, hot young surgeon, first started on GH, the character thought he was god's gift to women. Fortunately he became real & actually grew into a loving relationship with Dr. Robin Scorpio ( for awhile anyhow ).Of course the writers messed that up eventually too. sigh.)

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 6

Interview with PB and EB. Peter says in the next three weeks, "relationships end, trial ends and someone dies." Peter has a funny reaction to mention of Marco coming back (EB says it kind of as a joke -- it's not a spoiler). But Peter says "Oh no, not that again. No." lol.

I predict Luca dies.

• Love 3

I predict Luca dies.

I thought weeks ago that Joe. 2.0 was about to be the star of his very own whodunit murder mystery. It's typical soap - commit all sorts of treachery, backstabbing, and double-dealing, piss off everyone, then end up dead. 

• Love 6

I thought weeks ago that Joe. 2.0 was about to be the star of his very own whodunit murder mystery. It's typical soap - commit all sorts of treachery, backstabbing, and double-dealing, piss off everyone, then end up dead. 

Supposedly Kyle is gone, so the fact that Anime Hair is theoretically about to hook up with Summer may literally be the one thing keeping him alive right now.  Discounting that, however...Carmen Mesta, original recipe Joe, Dr. A...the precedent's certainly there, and it's not like we'd miss him.  Maybe his hair, but not him.

• Love 3

Yeah. Luca is getting *that* writing. Screwing over multiple people, being involved with lots of characters. Being an all around snake.

The actress playing Marisa is basically on her way out.

Noah (also dropped to recurring) vs Luca is a bust and done.

Everyone on show wants Marco to be a distant memory.

Show is making changes and the mob family storyline is being scrapped. IMO

Luca is done.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8

Someone suggested Shawn.. that could work

I think they might want to keep a young woman around to see how she clicks. Plus her death wouldn't reverberate. Pratt will want a murder mystery for May sweeps.

Will Victoria slap an actual expression on Billy's face? Next week on Y&R...

How did I miss this? *dead*
  • Love 7

Yeah. Luca is getting *that* writing. Screwing over multiple people, being involved with lots of characters. Being an all around snake.

The actress playing Marisa is basically on her way out.

Noah (also dropped to recurring) vs Luca is a bust and done.

Everyone on show wants Marco to be a distant memory.

Show is making changes and the mob family storyline is being scrapped. IMO

Luca is done.

He better be murdered. 

• Love 5

The rumor is Sage dies. Shawn tampers with her car. This causes an accident which kills Sage.

holy smokes, i hadn't read that one before..

as long as sharon isn't any part of it, i don't care how herb kicks the bucket.

• Love 2

Yeah, the Sage thing would surprise me. But if she does die, I hope they get a better secured nurse's station. You know, so that JM's acting chops won't be upstaged by the Ikea furniture again. ;)

• Love 10

I sure hope that newest 'spumor' is more speculation than fact or actual spoiler re who is going to be killed off. If it is 

Michael

, that could be a deal breaker for me. But wouldn't be all that surprising given the current state of Y&R and TIIC. 

• Love 5

I just read that someone major dies in may sweeps.. anyone hear anything.. Heard it may be KS..

A hit and run no doubt.   Faith is out taking her first driving lessons, when......bump de bump

• Love 6

I see on Twitter the new SID has a photo of Phyllis and Vicki hanging off NotBilly while Jack stands off to the side. RME.

The words are something like "Y&R explodes! A slap, an impulsive kiss blah blah." I can't look at it again. It makes me so angry.

There it is, JFP's wet fucking dream. Her charmless, unsexy, undertaker Patrick Drake right smack in the middle of Y&R. And there is PB being, literally, pushed away.

Can someone else post the pic? I don't know how to do it. lol.

• Love 4

I just read that someone major dies in may sweeps.. anyone hear anything.. Heard it may be KS..

If there is a God, please let it be Victor.  After that, there are so many choices, it hardly matters.  Obviously, Summer is on the top of my personal list, along with Sage, Luca, Marisa, Abby, & Stitch,  As long as JFP is there, it won't be Summer, Noah, Dylan, Sage, or Billy.  I don't even care anymore, as long as it isn't Jack.

• Love 3

I see on Twitter the new SID has a photo of Phyllis and Vicki hanging off NotBilly while Jack stands off to the side. RME.

The words are something like "Y&R explodes! A slap, an impulsive kiss blah blah." I can't look at it again. It makes me so angry.

There it is, JFP's wet fucking dream. Her charmless, unsexy, undertaker Patrick Drake right smack in the middle of Y&R. And there is PB being, literally, pushed away.

Can someone else post the pic? I don't know how to do it. lol.

Sometimes I wonder what celebrity photos she had taped in her locker during her teen years, just because that's what the obvious favoritism of her pets reminds me of. But now, she's in a position of power to tape those pictures on our tv screens every day.

Based on her extremely dubious taste, my best guess is an Osmond. Not Donny, of course. One of the lesser Osmonds, like Wayne or Ken. Was there a Ken?

Or Ernie from My Three Sons.

• Love 5
(edited)

Geez I'm sick of Jack getting screwed over.

Yup. That pic is giving me Phick/Shick PTSD. I'm not here for that.

Although at least Jack is in the photo. And his face! Lol

PB is the man.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 8

He's the winner in my book.

I just don't want to see him sidelined for someone of the "talent" of JT. I don't much like Jack being counsellor to addicts and all round good guy while others get meaty story. But otherwise, yes, I agree. :)

NJ1o83.png

Peter and Gina are fun in this pic; very old Hollywood in their poses and expressions. (I'm focusing on the positive.)

• Love 6

I just don't want to see him sidelined for someone of the "talent" of JT. I don't much like Jack being counsellor to addicts and all round good guy while others get meaty story. But otherwise, yes, I agree. :)

Peter and Gina are fun in this pic; very old Hollywood in their poses and expressions. (I'm focusing on the positive.)

And I get that. But I think his meaty part of the story is coming. A part of me understands why they want to portray him like this right now, even though I don't like it.

Peter's "save me, pls" face is so epic.

• Love 5

And I get that. But I think his meaty part of the story is coming. A part of me understands why they want to portray him like this right now, even though I don't like it.

Peter's "save me, pls" face is so epic.

Yes. You're right. He will get to be enraged and betrayed and fall off the wagon. But I also thought he'd get payback after the kidnapping and he put on his tie and turned into John. But I shall trust. Because this time EB isn't in the story (so he should be safe).

The "save me" face. lol. Yes. It's magnificent. I haven't seen that kind of "acting" in a SOD photo in awhile. They usually have the "intense" look (that JT and AH have there).

• Love 4

Yes. You're right. He will get to be enraged and betrayed and fall off the wagon. But I also thought he'd get payback after the kidnapping and he put on his tie and turned into John. But I shall trust. Because this time EB isn't in the story (so he should be safe).

The "save me" face. lol. Yes. It's magnificent. I haven't seen that kind of "acting" in a SOD photo in awhile. They usually have the "intense" look (that JT and AH have there).

I mean, I don't trust TPTB, but I do know that they want maximum drama. And Jack's reaction has to be their ultimate moment.

That usual "look" in SOD photos is so boring. I love what they had Peter and Gina do.

• Love 4

I mean, I don't trust TPTB, but I do know that they want maximum drama. And Jack's reaction has to be their ultimate moment.

That usual "look" in SOD photos is so boring. I love what they had Peter and Gina do.

I think everyone would agree that PB is the master of the "hurt reaction."

So yeah. You're right. They are setting it up...

• Love 6

PB's "Oh, the hell with this" face is so on point in that picture...which managed to successfully piss me off all over again about how frigging naked the show is about its current agenda.  Not even the anticipation of him rocking Jack's pain face when he finds out that Phyllis and Billy are emotionally involved (in bed) is mitigating that, and the man is fucking perfect at that.

• Love 6

In a sane world, yes, but we all know they hate us and want us to suffer. #fireprattandphelps

• Love 4