Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Thumper82003

First, I wish I could join you in that Grey Goose but my meds won't permit that.

My meds won't permit that, either - just sayin' - actually, my vodka has to be 5 hours away from my meds, so I just take them in the morning.  Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.  lol

• Love 10

Crow, calling this show is an INSULT . . . to pigs!

Apologies to porkers everywhere.

Oh, I can't wait to see Dick's reaction.  If he thought  what Sharon did was bad, this might kill him!  *fingers crossed*

Are you kidding. The kid will come out shirtless and blind but Nick will put his name on the line and steal another kid and get patted on the back for it.

It would be cool if Herb found out she had twins BUT one of each daddy. She panics after Nick forgives her for lying and so she gives Adam's baby to Sharon (Maybe Victor helps) to get rid of the evidence. It would at least be interesting.

PS: what ever happened to Brokeneck Bimbo storyline?

• Love 6

Oh, I can't wait to see Dick's reaction.  If he thought  what Sharon did was bad, this might kill him!  *fingers crossed*

I've been skimming off and on for days ( the show is too damn boring to actually watch) but THIS prompted me to actually make my fingers move on the keyboard.  I would love for the above I bolded to actually prompt Nick to throw out that worthless dried up rotting herb that adds no flavor to anything;  but that would actually mean the shit runners were paying attention to Nick's character and writing him true to form.   It's pretty plain to this viewer that this show is run by morons who are only interested in their investments *coughFRIENDScough*.   So most likely withering herb will be forgiven and Nick will barely blink at her culpability in any of Adam's shenanigans.  She'll scrunch up her face, try to cry and Nick will fold and then haul off and punch Adam blaming him for upsetting and bullying the herb into helping him.  He'll probably find a way to drag Sharon into it...saying she was worse because she married Adam and Sage only helped him because she was afraid.  I'm positive Nick will find some way to elevate that hideous creton he's married to.   We all know in Nick's world Sharon is the worst, no matter what. 

We are stuck with Kelly Sullivan and her piss poor acting and more scenes of her scrunching her face as she attempt to fake cry. 

• Love 12

We are stuck with Kelly Sullivan and her piss poor acting and more scenes of her scrunching her face as she attempt to fake cry.

Now the poor thing has the Shitz, and beaver fever (Really one of the names for giardia) And appendicitis and you Know she'll have a problem delivery where she can say, "Forget me" - (Say it with me everyone??) "Save the Baby!"

Bathed in white light she will leave the hospital. Then she will touch Michael and cure his winki...She cures Dummer's adenoids. Victor will see how magic she is and confess his crimes.

• Love 10

I have a feeling Nick is not going to dumb Sage after this. I think they may finally be growing Nick up a bit. Everyone lies including him and that is no reason for a divorce.  Nick sure has become a non talked about character. He used to get so much chatter. Paired with Sharon or Phyllis and he was the talk of the boards, now he hardly gets a line here or there. Poor Dick.

• Love 4

I have a feeling Nick is not going to dumb Sage after this. I think they may finally be growing Nick up a bit. Everyone lies including him and that is no reason for a divorce.  Nick sure has become a non talked about character. He used to get so much chatter. Paired with Sharon or Phyllis and he was the talk of the boards, now he hardly gets a line here or there. Poor Dick.

Oh, I know, cros.  I cry into my pillow every night about it and stay up long winter nights worrying.  Poor, kindly, never-doin'-no-harm, Dickolas!

• Love 6

crowswork quote

Now the poor thing has the Shitz, and beaver fever (Really one of the names for giardia) And appendicitis and you Know she'll have a problem delivery where she can say, "Forget me" - (Say it with me everyone??) "Save the Baby!"

Bathed in white light she will leave the hospital. Then she will touch Michael and cure his winki...She cures Dummer's adenoids. Victor will see how magic she is and confess his crimes.

Best recap ever! (yes, I know.......hasn't happened/won't happen). 

• Love 5

crowswork quote

Now the poor thing has the Shitz, and beaver fever (Really one of the names for giardia) And appendicitis and you Know she'll have a problem delivery where she can say, "Forget me" - (Say it with me everyone??) "Save the Baby!"

Best recap ever! (yes, I know.......hasn't happened/won't happen).

But there has to be soaring choir vocals as Sage leaves the Hospital with her swaddled miracle. Hospital? Nah... break out the stable set.

• Love 7

preverts, i was wondering, is celebrity dirty laundry the only source for the november spoilers about an explosion at the ne ballroom (rme) and the death of a contract player among others?

i was looking to see if it was anywhere else but couldn't find anything.

• Love 1

preverts, i was wondering, is celebrity dirty laundry the only source for the november spoilers about an explosion at the ne ballroom (rme) and the death of a contract player among others?

i was looking to see if it was anywhere else but couldn't find anything.

Valley, I believe I first saw the November sweeps spoiler on Daytime Confidential. At least I seem to recall that, or it might have been on one of their recent podcasts. But you might be right. Am I wrong, or doesn't CDL get actually quite a few of the spoilers substantially right? IIRC, it was the source of the spoiler about Delia being killed, and that was months ahead of the actual airdate. I think that appeared as an unconfirmed rumor beginning in early August of that year on a lot of the fan message boards, and I believe that CDL was where it first got started.

• Love 3

Not sure where to ask this but since it's tied to a spoiler:

Since when does Newman Enterprises have a ballroom?!?!?!? Up to now they've been using the GC Ballroom (hahaha) and GCAC event space (lolololol). Newman's had a ballroom this whole fucking time but never used it?

• Love 7

Not sure where to ask this but since it's tied to a spoiler:

Since when does Newman Enterprises have a ballroom?!?!?!? Up to now they've been using the GC Ballroom (hahaha) and GCAC event space (lolololol). Newman's had a ballroom this whole fucking time but never used it?

It's probably in the GCAC.

Regarding Michael, I'm sure he's going to be the next punching bag as everyone in town decries his representation of The Great Satan. We haven't seen Kevvie up in his face lately threatening to divorce him as his brother. Actually, if Turd hasn't co-opted Michael, this is one of the most awesome turns the show has taken in the last dozen years or so. Who better than a reformed - and soap opera redeemed - former villain and despicable criminal to represent the current burg's pariah? This could be good. But, of course, it's Pratt who's doing the writing so naturally it'll all go to shit.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 3

hopefully he will do his best for him and maybe even uncover who actually hit delia.

Michael getting involved means the truth and redemption tour is happening because they wouldn't sully Michael by being Adam's attorney if they didn't plan on concluding this once and for all. I really wish it could've been Avery as I loved her and Adam's relationship, but alas she's gone.

I'm betting we'll end up getting a dramatic court scene where Michael plays a lost until now surveillance tape where everyone watches riveted and expecting to see Adam run over Delia and instead it's not his car but someone else's. Then the dog runs out into the street trying to get over to Delia and that's when Adam's car comes around the bend and he swerves, stops, gets out, looks around, sees the dog is okay, is obviously shaken as he gets back into his car and drives away-

And EVERYONE in the courtroom is gobsmacked including Adam that it wasn't him that killed her.

Then they rewind the tape and do some fancy non-realistic zooming in to show that it was either Kelly, Sage, or original Gabe behind the wheel.

• Love 16

I'm betting we'll end up getting a dramatic court scene where Michael plays a lost until now surveillance tape where everyone watches riveted and expecting to see Adam run over Delia and instead it's not his car but someone else's. Then the dog runs out into the street trying to get over to Delia and that's when Adam's car comes around the bend and he swerves, stops, gets out, looks around, sees the dog is okay, is obviously shaken as he gets back into his car and drives away-

I like this a lot.  So it will never happen.

• Love 8

And this  would be good for many reasons, most especially because the vilification of Adam had so many consequences.  If JH is to stay on the show it seems they are going to have do something like this.

• Love 6

Yes! My money has always been on Adam not being the one who hit Delia. But I'm betting/hoping that it was Drunk Nikki, who was probably drunk/upset about something that night, because when is she not?

• Love 7

I do hope they change it up, would love to see all the excuses Victoria and everyone make if it's Nikki compared to the burning of the stake they want for Adam.

I'm in it for the Victor Factor: in my version of events (thanks to the voices in my head) Victor saw the damage to Nikki's car the next morning and covered it up becausehewasprotectinghisfamilygoddammityougotthat? I seem to recall Paul came to inspect the vehicles and it struck me as a little hinky the way Victor reacted but then it's Victor so... Nikki had no memory the next day - drunk, drunk, drunk!-  and probably still doesn't know she ran over Delia.

Victor has gotten away with lots of shit but covering up for Delia's murder this whole time would probably be the last straw for a lot of people in GC including his dear Victoria. And it seems to me Nikki got off pretty light for bashing in Diane's head with a rock so imo she's due for a little comeuppance herself.

The problem with Original Gabe, Sage or Kelly being the perp is that Gabe is a total non-entity, Sage is barely an entity, and Kelly is hiding out somewhere pretending to be dead (hahaha Pratt I see what you're doing) and she barely mattered in the first place. No. Someone has to hang for this. And I want it to be goooood.

/rant

p.s. TGIF everybody! wooooohoooo!

• Love 9

well glowlights, I WANT IT TO BE HERB.

it would explain why she was skulking around the memorial with the sadz.

it would explain why she got the sadz when she was at billy's(?) apt. and saw delia's(?) stuffie

then when asked why said cause she couldn't have kids.  i think that was a lie made up on the spot.

right now dick thinks she gave him a brand spanking new son so he undoubtedly forgive her for her many many lies, at least the ones he knows about.  her halo is starting to glow brighter and brighter and now she even has drinkki and turd in her corner.

mostly tho, just because i can't stand the lying gold digger.

oh, and i think turds newest newman is adam's.

• Love 7

oh, and i think turds newest newman is adam's.

We agree there! But dear god, please please no more paternity-test-switching storylines. I'm still rolling my eyes over the Summer fiasco. Can we take up a collection and send Pratt a copy of the Thirty Six Dramatic Situations? He seems to be stuck for new ideas.

Can't recall where I saw this comment (sorry!) but someone mentioned Sharon's shady doctor could be the same person who broke her neck in Nick's swimming pool. But wasn't she paralyzed and the Newmans paid off the family to cover expenses? Maybe Stitch cured her on one of the those shifts where he just wanders the halls and treats patients willy-nilly in any old department he comes across. Neurology? Obstetrics? Trauma? STITCH HAS YOU COVERED. NO AILMENT TOO BIG OR SMALL.

• Love 6

We agree there! But dear god, please please no more paternity-test-switching storylines. I'm still rolling my eyes over the Summer fiasco. Can we take up a collection and send Pratt a copy of the Thirty Six Dramatic Situations? He seems to be stuck for new ideas.

Can't recall where I saw this comment (sorry!) but someone mentioned Sharon's shady doctor could be the same person who broke her neck in Nick's swimming pool. But wasn't she paralyzed and the Newmans paid off the family to cover expenses? Maybe Stitch cured her on one of the those shifts where he just wanders the halls and treats patients willy-nilly in any old department he comes across. Neurology? Obstetrics? Trauma? STITCH HAS YOU COVERED. NO AILMENT TOO BIG OR SMALL.

Or it is her sister seeking revenge!!

• Love 2

Or it is her sister seeking revenge!!

Yes! Her jealous sister, who wanted to be the one to party with Nick but no, he chose her sister, and then he passed her up yet again for Sharon, so she is BACK FOR REVENGE. Sharon, Sharon, Sharon! Marcia! Marcia! Marcia! (sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night)

• Love 5

A photo from the upcoming Halloween episode that leads into sweeps. (scroll down a bit past EB's picture) PB looks gorgeous as a vampire. I think that's GT as some sort of Vampiress beside him

AH looks beautiful in a saree and Indian jewellery. But not sure what "costume" an elegant Indian woman represents. Ah well, another day on Y&R, another culture to offend. ;)

The blurb with the pic sounds like a rehashing of February sweeps:

"Meanwhile on The Young and the Restless: The Global and CBS drama kicks Halloween off on the Thursday, Oct. 29th episode (airs Friday, Oct. 30 in the U.S.) as a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened/mentioned restaurant at Newman Enterprises, “Top of the Tower,” where Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamourous Halloween gala.
As the building burns, Victor (Eric Braeden) and Jack (Peter Bregman) must work together. Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about Stitch (Sean Carrigan), who is now engaged to Abby (Melissa Ordway).
The recently arrested Adam (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future."

Edited by miamama
  • Love 5

You totally forgot the exciting news of Stitch and Abby's engagement.

Barf.

So Jack is a handsome vampire, Phyllis is also a beautiful vampire, Mop is going as an Indian woman who styles her hair, ChelseaCon is a nurse with her hair down, and Billy is a colonial dude. This whole Halloween gala is held at Newman tower because of course, in the their corporate ballroom because naturally. And a fire breaks out and Victor helps put it out and save everyone.

• Love 6

"Meanwhile on The Young and the Restless: The Global and CBS drama kicks Halloween off on the Thursday, Oct. 29th episode (airs Friday, Oct. 30 in the U.S.) as a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened/mentioned restaurant at Newman Enterprises, “Top of the Tower,” where Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) and Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) are hosting a glamourous Halloween gala.

As the building burns, Victor (Eric Braeden) and Jack (Peter Bregman) must work together. Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is forced to face her feelings about Stitch (Sean Carrigan), who is now engaged to Abby (Melissa Ordway).

The recently arrested Adam (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future."

K.

• Love 4
as a mysterious person sets fire to the newly reopened/mentioned restaurant at Newman Enterprises, “Top of the Tower,”

good dog, i hope sharon is still locked up in fairview cause i certainly don't want any bony fingers pointed in her direction..

so, they are going to rip off towering inferno now?

• Love 6

good dog, i hope sharon is still locked up in fairview cause i certainly don't want any bony fingers pointed in her direction..

Boy you are not just kidding Valley. I wanted her out of that horrid place but now I hope they leave her in there until after the fire! 

• Love 5

Come on Pratt, towering Inferno is so last century. Zombie apocalypse is what's trending now. The Walking Dead highest rated show on TV.

I bet you could still get the actors that played Austin and Courtney. How cool Halloween show with Courtney with her cockeyed little headpiece and a face as white as her hair. They could lurch down the halls of Newman dragging one foot and growling VIiiccctttoooorrr.

They could do it as Victor having a nightmare – like the Christmas show – but a Scrooge for Halloween instead scary but hilarious.

• Love 6

Unfortunately, they can still pass it off on her. That crazy doctor can drug her to the gills, convince her that she did it, and have everyone hating her.

Then Patty to the rescue, telling on the doc with no one believing her...

After all, all women are crazy...<tic>

I hate what they've done to the show...

• Love 7

good dog thumper, i was just breathing a sigh of relief then i read your post.

now i'm sad all over again..%(

Sorry, but it can be even worse, Patty blamed for the non existent baby's death/disappearance. Remember one of Patty's problems was wanting a baby...

Furthermore what doctor drugs a supposedly pregnant woman like that? Or even doesn't realize that Sharon's not pregnant? Something real fishy about that doctor, but she's a woman, thus crazy. <tic>

• Love 9

so, apparently the verdict in adam's trial will be out next week.

if adam is at the "gala" and rescues people, he must have been found not guilty...

or maybe it's just a case of not enough evidence to prove he was and thrown out of court.

like phyl's was.. 

• Love 2

Adam must be getting the speediest trial in the history of speedy trials! Cricket is magic.

Everyone in the criminal justice system who isn't currently married to Cricket will do anything to move things along to get her far away from them.

• Love 6

My yes, the wheels of Justice grind fast in Genoa City. Valley, as you noted, apparently the verdict is coming down next Friday (I'm guessing), which puts that on Monday for we US viewers. So the next week must be devoted to the Top of the Tower(ing) Inferno fiasco just in time for the great Pumpkin buildup. I'm assuming that the "trial" is going to take place before a judge only, which usually means that sentencing is announced simultaneously with the verdict. Depending on the nature of the crime, people often found guilty of crimes don't just automatically get sent off to serve their time, but must wait on their "accommodations", so to speak. (I know of one acquaintance who was caught up in a Federal sting, who was sentenced to a federal leisure lockup, but was out and about following his conviction and sentencing for about three or four months). I don't know what the norm is for something like Adam is charged with, but I would think that for a state prison, the convicted person would be immediately remanded to custody until transfer. So, Valley, you might be right about him getting off. That said, the rumors about JH possibly leaving Y&R are out there on Twitter and elsewhere, and are really beginning to pick up a head of steam. I won't be at all surprised if he's convicted and sent away, or "perishes" in the Halloween wiener roast. A little over a year ago, this was when there was speculation that MM was in at least some preliminary discussion about coming back to Y&R (which some quoted Y&R "sources" without name denied it).  Just before JH was announced as the new Adam (which was about the same time Pratt was announced as the new HW), MM stated he wouldn't be returning, and when asked why not, he responded by saying that it was because of the "storyline/arc" planned for the character. Don't know if this had any validity. Some of the more obsequious Y&R ass polishers (ML being one) said there was no way that was true, but based on the fact that JFP was going around AMcD at that same time to get Pratt hired, I wouldn't relegate that possibility to the dustbin. There could have very well been discussions that skirted certain people. 

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 3

The recently arrested Adam (Justin Hartley) risks everything, as everyone faces an uncertain future.

Oh boy, the annual "Adam rescues people who hate him from a fire" episode, can't wait (not)! Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3