Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

LOLOL  so, according to sod, next week mariah brings a box of sage's stuff (from the ug i think) to give to nick..

he says he will go thru it and sharon and mariah don't have to go, however, he finds her journal that she was always writing in and decides to read it in private at all purpose park...what he reads in it stuns him...

I THINK she wrote that adam was her baby daddy and that's how he finds out about it..

guess we will find out next week for sure what he reads.

Wait.... Dick(olas) can READ??!? 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

LOLOL  so, according to sod, next week mariah brings a box of sage's stuff (from the ug i think) to give to nick..

he says he will go thru it and sharon and mariah don't have to go, however, he finds her journal that she was always writing in and decides to read it in private at all purpose park...what he reads in it stuns him...

I THINK she wrote that adam was her baby daddy and that's how he finds out about it..

guess we will find out next week for sure what he reads.

Maybe Sharon will fess up to him and while he hating on her he'll keep it a secret - Baby napper 2.0

• Love 3
(edited)

I really hope they give Jack a scene attacking them like they gave Lucky on GH.

Sage wanted to keep the baby daddy secret from Nick so bad but she wrote it in a journal and left it in a bar? Stupid.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

OMG look at AH's arm, could it or she be any thinner?  Her coloring is poor too, she looks ghastly and is far too thin.  Imagine the camera is adding 10lbs too!

she looks anorexic. I wonder if she does have an eating disorder.

• Love 1

http://interactives.wncn.com/photomojo/gallery/41582/701204/inside-peek-at-young-the-restless/inside-peek-at-young-the-restless/

A news anchor was on set on April 22. She will did a walk on role (airs May 30) and has a bunch of BTS pictures and videos of the cast.

What caught my eye was Billy and Natalie are interacting again. I also spied Johnny. He has been seen quite a bit lately. I guess that is their way of keeping Billy and Victoria interacting in a non romantic way. Also see Jill talking to Victoria. So she is either berating her about poor, poor Billy or trying to reunite Villy. I am already rolling my eyes. Also Luca and Summer in scenes with Victoria. I guess he got into NE after all. 

• Love 5

ED's FB chat today. Nothing in the way of spoilers really. She said she LOVES working with MM and their rivalry. Also based on below looks like Hilary will still be in the Abbott story lines. :) I want more PB and MEK so this should be fun. (No GT and JT mentioned. lol)

Q: Who are you working with today??

ED: I'm working with Michael Knight, Peter Bergman and Mishael.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

http://interactives.wncn.com/photomojo/gallery/41582/701204/inside-peek-at-young-the-restless/inside-peek-at-young-the-restless/

A news anchor was on set on April 22. She will did a walk on role (airs May 30) and has a bunch of BTS pictures and videos of the cast.

What caught my eye was Billy and Natalie are interacting again. I also spied Johnny. He has been seen quite a bit lately. I guess that is their way of keeping Billy and Victoria interacting in a non romantic way. Also see Jill talking to Victoria. So she is either berating her about poor, poor Billy or trying to reunite Villy. I am already rolling my eyes. Also Luca and Summer in scenes with Victoria. I guess he got into NE after all. 

Prick in a suit arguing with Jack.  Guess this means he gets out of jail.  Or my dream comes true and Jack sues him in a civil case. 

22 minutes ago, bannana said:

Prick in a suit arguing with Jack.  Guess this means he gets out of jail.  Or my dream comes true and Jack sues him in a civil case. 

I think that's an old scene (back when Victor threatened Phyllis and ended up having bail revoked). But I did see that stupid Natalie talking to Billy in Grey Gardens. FFS. Why is she still around? And why does she give a fuck about Billy?

When will we see other sets????? How much of the budget did Pratt blow? aaargh.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

Pratt is nothing if not redundant.  With how much we've seen Johnny lately, I bet we see a (loud, long groan) version of the Delia story, though I suspect not with Johnny dying.  Keebler ButtBiscuit will somehow put the kid in danger, leading to a bedside vigil, with Jill back in town, braying her Donkey song like she did when ButtBiscuit was in a coma.

Get out your earplugs.

And ButtBiscuit redemption storyline, Part 2, will begin.

And unless ButtBiscuit has to sacrifice his own life to save Johnny, I won't care.

If he does, drinks are on me.

• Love 10

SOD

5/23, Victoria discovers Summer's deception

5/24, Nick lashes out at Victor; Chelsea makes a risky decision to protect her family

5/25, Phyllis reconnects with Jack

5/26, Billy is caught off guard

5/27, Luca plays games with Victoria

I also read that Billy hooks up with JH's girlfriend who is a waitress at GCAC because he's sad and drunk that Phack are "connecting". So the asshole train continues. He is upset he didn't destroy Jack and needs a fuck to feel good.

So it looks like The Sex was a one night stand (unless they succumb again but I doubt it). The left-behind shiny button and flashback material and now Phyllis jealous of HiJack and the Phack spoiler above tells me that that was it. Hilary will find out and mess with Phyllis (please please please please).

This theory that Bethany exists to make Phyllis jealous? I'm not sure I buy that. They could have used Fiona. Why hire this recurring character for that? Billy may try but Phyllis wants to focus on her marriage. She was jealous of Fiona because she wanted to fuck him. She did it. 

Phack in a good place will make the drama bigger when Jack finds out.

• Love 5

Right. Could be. I am so abhorred by the idea that I don't want to believe it. I wish Phyllis would just end her marriage. Why does Jack have to be in the midst of this fuckery?

• Love 5

If she ends up going back and forth fucking two brothers???? Come on, show. How can she "reconnect" with him and then STILL go back to Billy????? And how is Billy cool with this???? MAKE IT STOP.

Can't wait to see her whiny struggle face when shit hits the fan.

My fear is this won't hit the fan for awhile. I can't with these fucking revolting pair of cheaters. 

#freeJack #freeUS

• Love 6

Don't even get me started on Billy. Like I'm supposed to believe he would actively pursue Phyllis without any guilt or remorse as to what this will do to Jack. Whatever, show. There's a difference between a character being an ass and being a complete unfeeling psycho.

• Love 5

Billy won't care. He will be too busy fucking Bethany who clearly will stroke his ego. Then Phyllis will get jealous and therefore his ego will get even bigger. I bet Phyllis even bangs Billy to show him she still wants him despite staying with Jack. It will become a shit show of those two ladies fighting over this loser.

Suddenly I am glad Victoria is off dealing with Luca and banging Travis. She can't add to Billy harem.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Don't even get me started on Billy. Like I'm supposed to believe he would actively pursue Phyllis without any guilt or remorse as to what this will do to Jack. Whatever, show. There's a difference between a character being an ass and being a complete unfeeling psycho.

Right? Billy is now a sociopath.

When I saw this spoiler that Billy is upset Phyllis reconnected with her husband, his BROTHER, and so needed to get drunk and laid to console himself? This is ridiculous. I would buy him getting drunk and wanting to lay anyone just to assuage his guilt at hurting his brother. But this???? And that Phyllis will join him in this narcissistic insane behaviour and fuck him again AFTER assuring Jack repeatedly that she loves him.

It's just stupid. People don't behave like this. 

I had reached a point of acceptance if Phyllis just said DONE, had my bad girl fix, made my stupid mistake, and now I'm with Jack. I'm hardly cool with it and still want him to dump her cheating ass when he finds out but I could still sort of see her as human. I figured the Friday kiss (promoted in the magazine) was him forcing his tongue down her throat as a final attempt to fuck her. And I hoped someone saw them. But if Phyllis is all "No no yes YES no yes" I'll fucking SCREAM. 

Seriously why can't they just pair Philly and free everyone of them? 

• Love 5
(edited)
On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:17 PM, HeatLifer said:

They can't rush the true love of Philly, come on now.

These idiots rush every other story that isn't a baby switch or paternity issue, they can certainly expedite this pig slop.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9
37 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

These idiots rush every other story that isn't a baby switch or paternity issue, they can certainly expedite this pig slop.

That's what is especially galling about this. It's been building since last October. Eight months before they even had sex once. How much longer will it go on?????? It's a horrid horrid never-ending nightmare. Especially since the only part worth watching is the revelation of the cheating. By the time it happens we won't care any more.

Pig slop. lol. Perfect.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Has Keebler Billy been on the show that long? It felt like he just got here maybe two months ago.

Well, Abby and Stench got married on NYE, right? And that's when Billy had his face rearranged in the parking garage and was in hospital for a while...KeeblerBilly was on screen probably starting in February, so yeah, less than four months.

• Love 3

Yeah, the story has been building with Billy since last fall. It started with Burgess in the role. By the time the Elf appeared Phyllis was talking bullshit about him being the only guy who has ever really "gotten" her.

Billy's story turned about the time rumours became rampant of JT coming to Y&R. Before that he had grown up and moved on from his revenge on Adam. Then overnight it became revenge on Victor (for bringing Adam into the world, lol) and Phyllis joined him behind Jack's back. It made no sense and has only become more ludicrous with each passing episode.

• Love 3

so, i guess dylan had constance's body exhumed then he arrests dylan for her murder..roll my effin eyes.

remember there is supposed to be a casting call for herb's hair?  i am HOPING it is for a flashback of herb offing constance for her inheritiance..

oh, and i have been reading about herb's great love for constance, but i don't believe she did.  didn't she make comments like she never felt like a part of the fambly and stuff like that?  if anything, instead of love for her it was more like resentment..

• Love 3

Yeah. It's beyond fucking ridiculous that Pratt is retconning his own shit on an almost weekly basis now. Sage certainly didn't act like she had all that much affection for Constance when she was alive. The lengths these buffoons have gone to in order to sanitize and sanctify this character have made the storyline even more tedious and vapid than it was to begin with. Sage was a willing coconspirator of Adam's until he became an inconvenient obstacle for her in her quest for Nick. Why wouldn't anyone with any sense see that accusing Adam of "killing" Constance deflected blame for her part in their scheme if nothing else? But more importantly, why would ANYONE who was co-conspiring with another to defraud an estate put ANYTHING in writing that could be used legally against them - especially murder? Her silence would have made her an accomplice for fuck's sake!

Why is no one but Adam questioning the validity of this journal (or at least the journal entry)? After all, it was a fucking journal that got his ass sent to prison the first time on this show when he and Jack framed Victor for "murdering" Walter Palin.  

I still believe Victor is behind this. His inside information about what happened between Sage and Adam, along with the unvarnished details about their initial alliance for the Estate proceeds is the only arrow he has in his quiver to "get" Adam, since he can't use "Sully" as a cudgel with Chelsea (however, it would hurt Nick which Turd now no longer cares about in his quest to hit back at his family).

• Love 3

I think all this is so that Dylan unearths the Sully/Christian secret. Spoilers have Adam telling him to go through Sage's journal with a fine tooth comb to prove his innocence. 

Only Pratt could create a story about a stolen baby and then kill the mother of the baby without resolving the story. And so the only remaining parent -- Adam, who already decided he didn't want the kid -- can have him? Really? Will this be an emotional and touching scene? Like when Lauren got baby Scottie back?

I keep thinking this show can't get worse. Every year I think that. I am so stupid.

• Love 8

^^So it's the JT Show now. NEVEREVERWILLBEBilly even gets his own bedroom set. No Abbott house for more than half a year but, hey, this guy needs a couple of fuckspaces for all the babes.

That woman in bed and on his sofa was this Bethany person, right? Not Phyllis. No doubt she will just pine for him while sexing with Jack.

• Love 2

Yeah, that's Bethany. In one of the mags, I believe it says that Billy goes drinking bc he's upset Phyllis is reconnecting with her sidepiece Jack and meets Bethany. Apparently, Bethany knows he's into someone else, but doesn't care bc she likes him and they go to his place to screw.

• Love 4

Everything about this storyline is from NEVERBilly's perspective. Everyone else has a supporting part to varying degrees in HIS story. That's why JFP didn't want a new character created for her dear friend JT. She knew she'd get far less backlash if they just give the new character the name of Billy Abbott. (She knows because she tried to sell SB's brand new character as a leading man and failed miserably.) Instantly this guy's central and leading because he's an Abbott.

There is no hope, is there, of Jack being freed from his story? He's going to play supporting foil to the HOTNESS and WILDNESS that is Billy Abbott from now on. Actually there is hope. JFP gets fired and the new boss isn't mesmerized by mozzarella sticks.

• Love 6

I'm more bothered that Billy's POV is one of heartbroken victim, as if Phyllis is cheating on him and he's all sad and confused. "I can't live without you." REALLY? We're already here!? This is some atrocious storytelling. Billy is legit written like a Lifetime movie stalker and it's hysterical that it's not seen this way by the writers. 

Jack is stuck in this story until the reveal, unfortunately.

• Love 3

I guess that's what I meant but didn't articulate very well. He's the cheater, he's the aggressor, he's the one consumed by revenge ON EVERYONE -- from Victor to Victoria to Jack -- and now he's acting out -- as you say as the VICTIM -- because his brother's wife is, you know, being his brother's wife, sort of because she's still snogging Billy in public places and coming to his house after having fucked him there.

Jack remains clueless and oblivious and not partaking in story in any meaningful way. And this has been going on since October. It's unfuckingreal.

• Love 6

I know, it's clear Jack is pretty much irrelevant in this story until he's able to "react" to what THEY are doing. And even his reaction is going to be suspect bc the writers, as we mentioned, are portraying Billy as a victim.

• Love 3
(edited)

Okay, I hesitate to speculate what the masses think but is it not obvious to EVERYONE that this version of Billy is a fucking asshole? Even those who are titillated by Philly?

This is not some dark HBO show where the audience is looking for the narrative to upend expectations. It's a daytime soap opera on CBS. 

Even Victor has never had a love story (or even a hate story) that involved screwing over his kind, supportive, loving and loyal brother by constantly trying to fuck his wife. If Billy were falling in love with Phyllis and trying to fight his feelings in order to avoid causing his brother pain I'd get it. 

But this? Jack's feelings have not only never entered Billy's mind; he's devastated that he and not Jack will lose Phyllis. WTF?

The writers are not this stupid. I don't believe it. They cannot think Billy is root worthy at all.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7
(edited)

In all honesty, I do think they're that stupid, lol. The fact that they're portraying Philly as a love story that has been years in the making proves that. Billy's dialogue itself proves that. Instead of writing this as something that started months ago and just have the characters acknowledge that they bonded recently and it was a surprise, Billy's already spouting "if you were my wife" and "I can't live without you" nonsense as opposed to being shocked this even happened. He's not seen as crazy. He's supposed to be seen as hot.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 6

lol. I guess what I mean is I think this was just overzealous writing to show us how fucked in the head Billy is and to drag out this stupid ass affair for maximum damage and drama purposes. And in that sense the writers are that bad.

He may have feelings for Phyllis but they are jumbled in with his feelings at having lost Victoria and his (as yet unexplained) rage at Jack (which is what's behind his utter lack of compassion for Jack). There's been too much talk about how destructive and reckless he is and how big his and Victoria's love is (as recently as the day of the grand declarations to Phyllis). Plus she is acting out as well with this Travis guy (Victoria, I mean). Not sure what Phyllis's excuse is except that she has been making comments about doing this "again" to Jack and therefore reverting to type. She said something to Jack about Billy being happy when he's unhappy and that people who make the same mistakes are like that, presumably meaning herself. These two are the destroyers of their own happiness, rather than a Phick-like love story for the ages.

Apparently Jill comes home next week, figures out what Billy is up to and tries to talk sense into him before he causes too much damage. Pratt is a heavy handed HW in a heavy handed genre. Except for Ashley's comment that Billy has "real" feelings for some woman (and I think that was for Jack's benefit; to make him wonder what he has been suspecting lately), no one has indicated that this is anything more than two people on a bad track.

It's still about Billy, and he'll get a big redemption arc. So, yes, he's the hot guy in the writers' plans. But I don't think he is the hero in love. I think he's the hero in pain. RME.

Or they are a love story and they will destroy the Abbott family for this retcon pairing. But if he gets his big love Phyllis then JT can't keep playing Mr. Sad/Angst/Reckless and I think that's what he's come to this show to do.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

So they brought on a random to come between Philly? So they're having an affair with no thoughts to the HUSBAND? Bwah.

That's what it seems like. lol.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

So they brought on a random to come between Philly? So they're having an affair with no thoughts to the HUSBAND? Bwah.

*shakes head and tisks*

• Love 4