Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, tarotx said:

The reason I believe it is that Caity has talked about the show moving to more stand-alone away from Arrow,  

Even with characters connected to the other shows, LoT is pretty standalone already. I think the only thing from the show that affected any of the other shows was Wally mentioning working with the team on Flash.

• Love 1

Yay, Gary's back! I love that little twerp.

It does suck Legends is left out in the cold when it comes to the crossover, but then again since I don't watch Arrow or Flash, and Supergirl is royally sucking these days, it's probably a good thing in the long run. Let the Legends keep being awesome.

• Love 1

If this show lasts long enough (and drops its Supernatural obsession) at some point I assume they'll bring in Booster Gold and if so there would be a good chance at some version of Rip.

• Love 2

Caity is tiny, and Brandon is a giant, lol. I always thought Tala's the same height as Caity, but I guess not.

I don't think we've seen this team up before, so I'm curious to see how it goes.

On 8/9/2018 at 11:24 AM, Miss Dee said:

I am utterly in love with how insane this show continues to be.

That's what I also love about it.  Of all the shows in the DC Berlantiverse, this one is the most fun to watch because it doesn't take itself too seriously and deliberately ramps up the comedy and the camp factor.  And the cast and crew clearly have a blast making it and laughing at themselves along with the rest of us.

• Love 3

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/The-CW-Seeds-CONSTANTINE-THE-LEGEND-CONTINUES-to-Air-on-The-CW-October-15h-20180824

CONSTANTINE: THE LEGEND CONTINUES, the animated digital series which debuted on CW Seed, The CW's digital network, will receive a special broadcast airing on The CWNetwork, Monday, October 15 (9:00-10:00pm ET), following the season premiere of ARROW (8:00-9:00pm ET). The special will be hosted by John CONSTANTINE himself Matt Ryan (DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, "Constantine").

Immediately following the special, The CW will present a sneak preview of the upcoming season of DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, featuring interviews with the stars and producers about what's in store this season. DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW premieres the following week Monday, October 22 (9:00-10:00pm ET).

Edited by Proteus
  • Love 1

Guess who's mentioned in a comic con panel title? ...

Dragon Con, August 30-September 3, 2018 (Atlanta, GA)
Brandon Routh, Tom Cavanagh and Victor Garber (also other Arrowverse actors/authors)
http://www.dragoncon.org
Tentative Monday Schedule here or here
-Mon. (9/3) at 10:00am - "Legends Season 3: Beebo & the Many Loves of Sara Lance"

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

Critics Pick TV’s Most Kickass Action Heroes — IndieWire Survey
Hanh Nguyen    August 28, 2018 
https://www.indiewire.com/2018/08/best-action-stars-tv-alias-buffy-critics-survey-1201998588/

This week’s question: Who’s your favorite action star on TV? Why? Old, current, and upcoming shows count as long as you’ve seen screeners. (This means actors on TV who do action, not big-screen action stars who are guest-starring on a show like “This Is Us” or balling hard on HBO without the action.)
Clint Worthington (@alcohollywood), Consequence of Sound, Freelance
More people should be talking about Caity Lotz. Going on seven years now, she’s been the crown jewel of CW’s Arrowverse – as Sara Lance, first the Black Canary on “Arrow” and the White Canary on the deeply silly and amazing “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” Lotz manages to combine a wry, sexy sense of humor with impressive physicality in episode after episode of superhero action. With a background in dance, and a practitioner of everything from Muay Thai to parkour, Lotz is so impressive to watch in the hours of on-screen martial arts she’s had to perform over the course of her tenure. She’s got a dancer’s grace, and a fighter’s power; since Lotz clearly does almost all her own stunts, we get plenty of chances to see those qualities up close. Not only that, she’s a formidable presence on screen, “Legends” skyrocketing in quality once they realized the wry, laconic Sara deserved to be the captain of the show’s roster of time-traveling misfits. As the Ass-Kicking Bisexual Time Goddess of one of the silliest shows on television, Lotz deserves a place alongside Daniel Wu and Ming-Na Wen as some of the most skilled, dedicated action stars on television.

• Love 4