Type keyword(s) to search

Tomorrow Today: Media & Behind The Scenes Of LOT

• Start Topic

At FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention yesterday (Sep. 8) - warning: might include a few spoilery mentions...

Brandon Routh and Caity Lotz - Legends of Tomorrow Panel/Q&A - FanX 2018
Published on Sep 9, 2018, by Ammaross Danan

• Love 1

Video of "Firestorm" panel at HVFF-NJ last Saturday (warning: I haven't watched this entire video, so I don't know if it contains any spoilers)...

Legends of Tomorrow: Victor Garber, Franz Drameh, and Robbie Amell HVFF New Jersey 2018
Published on Sep 12, 2018, by Fan Fest

• Love 1

DCLegendsTV has posted the official episode description for the season four premiere, titled “The Virgin Gary”.

IT’S ALL MAGICAL — After the Legends defeated Mallus and wiped the final anachronism from time, they find themselves in unfamiliar territory with the Time Bureau.  All that changes when Constantine (Matt Ryan) informs Sara (Caity Lotz) of a new magical threat that leads the team to Woodstock.  Constantine thinks he knows how to defeat the new threat, but will need the help of the team and their special klepto talents to help with his spell.  Meanwhile, Nate (Nick Zano) and Rory (Dominic Purcell) go on an adventure leaving Nate facing someone from his past.  Brandon Routh, Tala Ashe, Jes Macallan and Courtney Ford also star.  Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Grainne Godfree (#401).  Original airdate 10/22/2018. 

Source

• Love 1

Snippet from Wentworth Miller's Facebook:

tumblr_inline_pfdd9gelxO1u8eq0q_540.jpg

Interesting to know that Wentworth was the one who changed how he was supposed to portray that line. It definitely makes more sense to direct that line to Sara given their history. Now I'm wondering if Leo's "you're not from this Earth" line while looking at Sara was also Wentworth's idea.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Maverick said:

Except Leo didn't know anything about his doppleganger's history with Sara.  At that point, Sara and Oliver were both strangers to him so the line works for either of them. 

I think he meant it more as its a nod to the fans of Snart and Sara. Or we could maybe go with Leo like his doppelganger Snart was drawn to Sara from their first meeting.  And he did join the Legends for a bit so Leo's story with Sara went further then a couple of scenes with Green Arrow. So it would make more sense for him to be talking to her rather than Oliver. 

I'm happy Dom is enjoying himself on the show, he's the only I wondered about. Since it's such a campy and weird show. It's nice to get confirmation that he likes the new direction the show took. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

It was both Wentworth's and Caity's idea to play Snart crushing on Sara and her slowly move toward reciprocation so it makes sense that he'd want to do a nod to that history with Leo.  It can also mean that the Leonard Snart on every Earth instantly likes every version of Sara Lance (platonic, romantic, or both). 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Sakura12 said:

I'm happy Dom is enjoying himself on the show, he's the only I wondered about.

Same here. Nice to know I don't have to worry he's going to want to leave (which would SUCK).

Though whoever made that Season 4 poster featuring Jax and Stein so prominently needs to be smacked upside the head. Thanks for reminding us they're both gone! Now I'm sad all over again.

8 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

It can also mean that the Leonard Snart on every Earth instantly likes every version of Sara Lance (platonic, romantic, or both). 

That's a cool idea. Maybe someday Wentworth can be persuaded to come back for another alternate universe appearance and we can test this theory further.

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

I could have gone all week without seeing *that*

Lol.  Poor Gary.  :) I  just want to know who (or what - probably what) is on the other side of that tug-of-war.

Edited by Starfish35
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:55 AM, Proteus said:

Dom doesn't hold back, lol:

I'm glad Purcell is completely enjoying the show but I completely disagree with him about Season 1.  I loved Season 1.  I will agree that the show has only gotten better since then though.  Embracing the silliness has been a big part of it.  It's the best Arrowverse show by a mile and the only one I look forward to at all.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, benteen said:

I'm glad Purcell is completely enjoying the show but I completely disagree with him about Season 1.  I loved Season 1.  I will agree that the show has only gotten better since then though.  Embracing the silliness has been a big part of it.  It's the best Arrowverse show by a mile and the only one I look forward to at all.

I hate how much season 1 gets trashed. The Savage/Hawk plot was weak, but I still loved season 1. It had a lot of strong points. Plus I loved having Arthur Darvill & Wentworth Miller as regulars, two actors I will always miss.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Plus I loved having Arthur Darvill & Wentworth Miller as regulars, two actors I will always miss.

They were a couple of the main reasons I watched in the first place; so when they left, I left.

• Love 1

Season was ok, but season 2 was way better. I was one that hated Rip so not that upset he had a reduced role after that. I do miss Snart. The actor wanted to leave so nothing anyone can do about that. 

The Hawks and Savage were by far the weakest links. It was good that the show recognized that and moved far away from them. Lol. I also love the shade they throw at S1 in the show. This show is fun because they don't take themselves too seriously and allow the characters to enjoy themselves. The other shows are such downers most of the time, while I'm always grinning after this show ends. 

The fact that they are not in the crossover this year is why I'm not interested in watching it. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Proteus said:

I hate how much season 1 gets trashed. The Savage/Hawk plot was weak, but I still loved season 1. It had a lot of strong points. Plus I loved having Arthur Darvill & Wentworth Miller as regulars, two actors I will always miss.

Agreed.  It's a testament to the show that they were so good and entertaining in spite of having a weak villain and the Hawk storyline.  It's a credit to the writers that they left them behind and moved on.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

He's been the Atom the whole time and he always got a bigger picture. 

Not always. The Invasion Entertainment Weekly cover issue with the other heroes had him small. I remember a few other times he's been small as well. Especially once Sara was elevated to Captain, Ray stopped getting as big of pictures as her in images.

He's still been more prominent, here you could blink and miss him. I doubt it means anything though.

I like Waverider being there though I miss Firestorm and I wish Wally was still appearing after being wedged into the back half of the season and seemingly still part of the team in his scene in the Flash finale.

• Love 2

I have to say though I really love the new poster. I'm glad they actually used an image of MRS as Charlie and not Amaya. I'm glad Ava & Nora are included in the poster. I just wish they'd stop using the same stock images of Mick & Nate. But aside from that, it looks really good.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Especially once Sara was elevated to Captain, Ray stopped getting as big of pictures as her in images.

It was really apparent to me that TPTB were trying to push Nate as the lead/second lead of the show in season two when he started. I first began binging s1 just as s2 was ending, and so many of the promo images I came across had Nate front and center with Sara seemingly a peripheral character. So I've always thought that Ray's demotion was more due to Nate, not Sara, being propped as the lead. Which is too bad, because I'll take Sara or Ray over Nate any day.

• Love 3
On 9/30/2018 at 9:20 PM, legaleagle53 said:

I can see why Gary and Adam are so popular.  There's something irresistible about dorky guys!

I can see it to,  he's like a tv version of Jeff Goldblum.

• Love 2

I do quite like "Their time is now", well all of them actually.

Ray is much less prominent in the poster this season than last, not that it means anything because Nate isn't prominent in the S2 posters and they were definitely pushing him then, they maybe backed off a little in S3.

• Love 1