Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

OMG, this is glorious. Audrey is now trying to throw Day under the bus to Shelli and Vanessa, and they are not buying it. Her whole game is unraveling, and she's trying to play the 'I'm such a victim in all this' card, but it's not going so well.

I kind of hope Audrey isn't voted out too soon, because this is the stuff I am here for. Heh.

• Love 2

It will be interesting if Audrey wins HOH. Give some one like her power and it might not be pretty. Of course, she now has so many people against her that it might be harder to win it. Allison wouldn't rig the next HOH for Audrey would she? Perish the thought. LOL!!!

Jase is previewing his save me rap for Austin, who did a good job of keeping a straight face. It's a lot longer than the little bit we got yesterday, there's a line or two for almost every HG. It's worse than I thought. Austin could only say "Wow. That's so good."

Audrey is still talking to Shelli in the HN room. It's been spread throughout the entire house now. Da'Vonne was talking about how there should be/is a 14 person alliance for one week to get Audrey out and then they can all go back to whatever they were doing when that's done. I wonder what production has up their sleeves for the next week of twists and challenges.

Shelli giving Audrey some hard truths right now.  Basically telling her she kind of made this bed she’s lying in by going to too many people saying the same thing.  That of COURSE Da’Vonne thinks Audrey is against her, Audrey is against her and didn’t hide it well enough.  That unfortunately for Audrey, the house is listening to Da’Vonne right now, and Audrey has to deal with that.

I don’t think this was a very good move for Da’Vonne, though.  No one likes being pulled into a room between two people who are fighting and being told to point out the liar.  They’ll remember that later and use it against Day.  It was fun as hell to watch, but not the best gameplay.

• Love 1

Audrey is sort like the saboteur twist for AG. It failed and she'll be out early. I'm guessing she thought there would a little conflict with the transgender storyline but no one gave a hoot on Day 1. Of course, AG couldn't have anticipated that Audrey would be all crazy and playing so hard and so fast. A lot can happen in the next 10 days but it appears Audrey's days are numbered. I think having the open meeting in the have not room sealed the deal.

(edited)

Boyyyy the shit hit the fan!!

The best feeds in one week EVER.

Glad we don't have a cop in the house that takes the funbuzz out the game this year.

SlayVonne if she.doesn't win the show I hope she wins America's Fav. She's killing the feeds.

Austin also couldn't be more right had Audrey laid low first week and not gamed so hard early she'd be F4 because of her story.

I still believe Allison is not going to be done with Audrey so soon. She's feeds gold this season. Watch Audrey wins HOH or POV.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

It will be interesting if Audrey wins HOH. Give some one like her power and it might not be pretty. Of course, she now has so many people against her that it might be harder to win it. Allison wouldn't rig the next HOH for Audrey would she? Perish the thought. LOL!!!

I think the likelihood of Audrey winning HOH is actually quite high because a lot of people will throw it. Shelli, Clay, John, Jason, Vanessa, Steve at least will. Probably Meg as well. 

Short of Audrey winning and keeping HOH I don't see how she can get out of this. She will have to spin some serious gold from straw to keep from being evicted.

Like Spencer she could ask to be a pawn but these are some strong players this season. I doubt it will work.

I think these people talk a big game but I'm not sure they're gonna put their money where their mouth is. Add in the fact that I am 100% sure Production doesn't want Audrey going this early and I think she'll probably get out of it for now. Plus I'm fairly sure a lot of people will throw HOH anyway so there's probably a good chance at her winning it. And we have the BB Takeover which gives Production a very easy way to save her if she doesn't win HOH. Yea, she ain't going anywhere.

• Love 1
(edited)

I can't believe I actually listed to the complete version of Jace's god awful rap. His plan for tomorrow to try to stay in the house is supposedly to speak with everyone one on one.

The HG's keep complaining about how hot it is, but I live not too far away in Northern San Diego and it is currently pouring rain here complete with thunder and lighting, which is really rare for us. CA weather is really sectional though - it could be different in inland San Diego than it is on the Coast, and they're only about 20 miles apart. Would love it if it just started pouring on these guys though.

I hope the HG's manage to stick together next week and get Audrey out - and that whatever the damn BB Takeover is going to be doesn't screw it all up for them. Though with AG, it's pretty likely.

Edited by Rapunzel
(edited)

Here we go with Audrey again. She left the DR after a lengthy session, sniffling and clutching a tissue and wearing her sunglasses, and went straight to her bed, made herself comfy and attached her microphone immediately. She laid there waiting for her first victim came by and when Jeff did, started pleading her case and asking how she threw him under the bus and riding very close to a "It just doesn't make sense!" Jeff was having none of it, the poor guy she wanted to lay down and sleep. Audrey kept bringing up what people were accusing her of putting in Austin's ear about Jeff and offering to bring him in the bedroom to ask him about it. 

Cue poor Steve wandering by and Audrey asking him to go to the back yard and send Austin in to her. Who also seems to be having none of it. Audrey is trying to play the "If I become HoH next week, I'm gonna have a lot less respect for some of these people" angle. She's still asking what or who the root of all of it is. Please, someone, hand this woman a hand mirror.

And indoor lockdown has been announced. It's gonna be harder to avoid Audrey now, although so far she's been sticking to her bed like Amanda used to.

Edited by Callaphera

The best part of this "conversation" with Austin is Audrey once again going on about empirical evidence and him basically shutting her down saying there's no such thing until they get home and watch the feeds. Because, exactly. Just shut it, Audrey!

But yeah, I want her and Day to stay for awhile. They're fun! I'm fine with her her being the Amanda of this season.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jace just told Audrey, Clay and Shelli that he was "giving up," and no one needed to vote for him.  It was kind of funny, because before this Clay had been in a fight about how he couldn't trust her, and they barely paid any attention to Jace's big announcement.  

Edited by Thalia
(edited)

Austin and Jace have hatched a plan which could potentially split the house in half. Audrey told Austin about the 8 person alliance (Meg, James, Shelli, Clay, Jason, Da'vonne, Jeff, and Jackie). Austin and Jace were counting the numbers for potential votes he could have, and realized that they could potentially have 7 votes to the other side's 6.

Austin devised a plan to get Becky, Steve, Johnny Mac, Vanessa, Austin, and Liz to vote together. While he and Jace were counting out votes, Austin realized that because Audrey blew up her game, she could be the swing 7th vote to give the non-aligned side of the house the numbers for the week. This conversation starts at 5:53PM on Cam 3/4.

If Austin and Jace can hammer home to these 6 that the two of them (Austin and Jace) along with Audrey would end up as the neon signs for nomination and eviction during week 2 and probably 3, it could work.

This is an insane week 1. I'm hoping for a split house either way, just because it would make for an interesting beginning to the season.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders
  • Love 3
(edited)

The last 24 hours have been insane! Some of these people are really spiraling out of control and very few of them have been able to stay out of the drama. John, Becky, Steve, Jackie- everyone else is in it up to their eyeballs. Jace has even tried to piggyback off the Audrey drama by claiming it's her fault he's on the block(thinking this will save him, I guess?). Earlier Jason just replied to that nonsense with "You'll be leaving a hero." Hilarious.

I don't think Jeff will have a huge target on him, yet, because everyone seems to really like him. This early on, with so many targets, I think a bunch of these HGs will be inclined to vote out the less like able or more annoying targets first, like Jace.

I am not at all sure or even hopeful that Audrey leaves next week. I wouldn't put it past production to save her, even though Jason has already been calling them out on it, but I also think there is just so much time between now and now next Thursday. These people are volatile and unpredictable and talking game a LOT. It's entirely possible someone else talks themselves into being the target. So much chaos! I'm loving it.

ETA: unless something major has changed in the last couple of hours, most of the people telling Austin they'll vote to save Jace are lying, because they just really want Austin and Jace to shut up about it. Jace has been stalking people all over the house and demanding they talk about saving him, and it's really bugging people.

Edited by Turtle
(edited)

Austin realized that because Audrey blew up her game, she could be the swing 7th vote to give the non-aligned side of the house the numbers for the week.

If they can trust her on that, and I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Edited by vb68

This flip's not going to happen.  Earlier today, in one of the few times they've talked game thus far, John and Becky formed a little twosome between themselves as the two quietest people.  They both agreed that Jace going helps them more than Jackie going.  Plus, both have formed bonds with Jackie that they haven't formed with Jace.

I can see the other side trying, but as of now, Jace is still a goner in two days.

• Love 2

If you're on the outside of the eight person alliance it's a smart move to flip. You essentially have four meat shields and four weeks to deflect any wrongdoing. It also makes Clay target number one, which I am okay with as I don't like him. 

• Love 2

I wouldn't flip. This is not exactly a strong eight person alliance. It's way too soon to put your neck out and draw a line in the sand, when instead you can continue to form relationships and wait for the next implosion. I just don't how it's good for John, Vanessa, Steve or Becky to keep Jace. He sucks.

• Love 3

Yeah, I amend my statement to say the flip may have a shot. A reeaaaallllyyy long shot, but possibly a shot. Two days is still a pretty long time, especially with these people. Although, I also thought they'd never be able to stick to the plan to backdoor Jace, so what do I know?

I am really not a fan of Vanessa's pants.

I always wondered if it's a better move to vote against the majority if it's been made very apparent you are on the outs of a major alliance. Yeah, it could solidify you as the outsider, but it might also show anyone who isn't as dead set on the major alliance that they have other options (which is the main reason why the control freaks like BB15 Amanda and BB16 Derrick want unanimous votes).

I don't know if this flip is a great move, but it would shake up the house and set the stage for a solid few weeks of interesting gameplay. But if I'm Johnny Mac, Steve, Becky, or Vanessa, I really would wonder why not a whole lot of people were talking game with me (which is how it seems based on the feeds thus far), I might heavily consider the fact that Austin/Jace are offering up something.

I do think Vanessa could possibly pull off this flip. My question remains - why? What does Jace give them? He's pretty awful at this game, but he wouldn't be who this supposed alliance of eight goes after. And is Jackie really some big threat who needs to go?

I know virtually nothing about John or Becky, but what I have seen, I don't see them caring about rallying around Jace. I did see Vanessa and Shelli talking after the marathon Audrey nonsense, and being giddy that they could just sit back and chill.

I'm happy to see it play out, it's always fun, but personally I still want to see Jace walk out that door. And then Da'Vonne and Audrey win HOH. Boy would that be amazing.

• Love 1

But if I'm Johnny Mac, Steve, Becky, or Vanessa, I really would wonder why not a whole lot of people were talking game with me (which is how it seems based on the feeds thus far), I might heavily consider the fact that Austin/Jace are offering up something.

Well Austin and Jace want them to put their necks on the line for the promise that Austin and Jace will be loyal to them.  Based on their behavior for the past week plus, I can see how that would ring pretty hollow.  It's a crap shoot either way at this point.    I don't think Jace would be a particularly solid ally down the line as he wants to show off and get camera time more than anything.  Austin?   Maybe, but I would still have doubts.

• Love 1
(edited)

Audrey and Vanessa just entered into a secret alliance. Unless Vanessa is only using this as a way to be close to Audrey. Anyway they've agreed to make it look like they hate each other when others are around. They tried it out for the first time on Jace when he walked into the room.

Jace has moved on to verbally bullying Steve, going on and on about his "backstabbing." And Steve is just sitting there. This isn't enjoyable.

Edited by TimWil

Jace has moved on to verbally bullying Steve, going on and on about his "backstabbing." And Steve is just sitting there. This isn't enjoyable.

Not at all. Poor Steve. Jace is calling him every name in the book (including his supposed nickname from the rest of the house "Geek Squad McGee") and just being a dick. Telling him he has a character flaw and a defect, that he's a pussy, it's pretty bad. Of course, it all ends with "But you're totes voting for me to stay, right? 'Cause you're useless without me."

Steve finally got to escape. I hope someone gives him a hug. That was rough. Jace is an ass.

• Love 7

Jace is a HORRIBLE person.  OMG I cannot believe the way he talked to Steve.  I am almost in tears for Steve.  What.an.ass.  Especially all the "I thought you were my friend."  Like he would EVER be friends with Steve.  I literally feel sick to my stomach for Steve.  I wish he had just laughed and left after the first sentence out of Jace's mouth.  

I hope they show this conversation to America on the real show and everyone in America can see what Jace is really like.  I have never seen anyone be so mean to such an innocent kid on this show.  Disgusting.

• Love 6

Vanessa just said she thinks that Jace now "might show more compassion for the underdog." This amused me no end considering how he was verbally beating Steve to a bloody pulp just 20 minutes earlier.

• Love 4

That really was brutal to watch.

Did Austin just tell Jace that America was going to see James as a traitor and Jace as a hero? "Trust me, this is how the show works." Hahahaha. Those two are quite perceptive.

• Love 2

What was worse was that Jace outright blamed Steve for him being on the block just because he won the Veto.  I mean . . . like Steve should be sorry for trying to keep himself in the game, Jace?  Really?

Austin and Vanessa both agreed that there's no saving Jace after that and have thus let him go.  So he's all but gone on Thursday.  His behavior with Steve all but killed the flip, and deservedly so.

• Love 5

His behavior with Steve all but killed the flip, and deservedly so.

I just hope Steve is ok after that.  It's very hard to know because he has nobody to talk to about it.

Honestly if he had a breakdown and started bawling, it might not be the worst thing.

• Love 1
(edited)

All I can think of is that it is not even July 4th yet and all they do is talk strategy. It seems to me in most past seasons, the HGs sat around the backyard and had conversations. And they had fights.

I couldn't stand him, but (even though I feel his win was manipulated) did Evel Dick sit around talking strategy all day? Was Hayden consumed with strategy? Jordan just lay around talking to Jeff in the hammock. Dan didn't talk strategy, he quietly manipulated others and Adam did nothing.

This heavy strategy is overkill and I think they will implode. It's all just too much too soon. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2

That really was brutal to watch.

Did Austin just tell Jace that America was going to see James as a traitor and Jace as a hero? "Trust me, this is how the show works." Hahahaha. Those two are quite perceptive.

I'm pretty sure Austin is now just snowing Jace. The writing's on the wall here.

• Love 2

I'm pretty sure Austin is now just snowing Jace. The writing's on the wall here.

I think you are right. Honestly, I can't keep up with these people. Everyone is all over the place.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm really liking Vanessa as well. Here's hoping this big alliance collapses sooner rather than later, which I'm sure it will.

I wanted to bring up a comment Dayvonne made about Audrey earlier today that didn't really sit well with me. She was sitting out back with Austin, Jason, and (I believe) Steve and they were talking about Audrey. Austin was going on about how Audrey could have ran the game all the way to the end if she had slowed down. The others basically agreed but then Dayvonne randomly says, "I think she was lying about the woods story." Apparently when Audrey was a child her conservative parents sent her to some place in middle of nowhere to be "fixed" (Jason's words) of her unnatural thoughts and she had ran away from the place. Even Austin and Jason were taken aback a bit and were like, "No, that probably happened." Anyway, Audrey has played the game like a crazy person, no doubt, but there's no reason to bring up a personal story like that. 

Edited by Cutty

All I can think of is that it is not even July 4th yet and all they do is talk strategy. It seems to me in most past seasons, the HGs sat around the backyard and had conversations. And they had fights.

I couldn't stand him, but (even though I feel his win was manipulated) did Evel Dick sit around talking strategy all day? Was Hayden consumed with strategy? Jordan just lay around talking to Jeff in the hammock. Dan didn't talk strategy, he quietly manipulated others and Adam did nothing.

This heavy strategy is overkill and I think they will implode. It's all just too much too soon. 

I've watched every season of this show (feeds included) and I have never seen this much strategy talk right out of the gate. It's exhausting but much more entertaining than endless talks about favorite foods and movie stars.

• Love 5

I'm really liking Vanessa as well. Here's hoping this big alliance collapses sooner rather than later, which I'm sure it will.

I wanted to bring up a comment Dayvonne made about Audrey earlier today that didn't really sit well with me. She was sitting out back with Austin, Jason, and (I believe) Steve and they were talking about Audrey. Austin was going on about how Audrey could have ran the game all the way to the end if she had slowed down. The others basically agreed but then Dayvonne randomly says, "I think she was lying about the woods story." Apparently when Audrey was a child her conservative parents sent her to some place in middle of nowhere to be "fixed" (Jason's words) of her unnatural thoughts and she had ran away from the place. Even Austin and Jason were taken aback a bit and were like, "No, that probably happened." Anyway, Audrey has played the game like a crazy person, no doubt, but there's no reason to bring up a personal story like that. 

Dayvonne clearly has a bit of a weird thing where, I suppose since she's lying about her personal life, she presumes that anything interesting about the other HGs are lies. John doesn't seem like a dentist, he must be lying. That Audrey story was quite moving, she must be lying. Stuff like that. What's weird to me is that even if you personally believe it, what do you gain by telling other people that you think that a heartrending story like Audrey's is full of shit? People will just think that you're either paranoid or heartless. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Audrey is a piece of work. She's sitting up here being a victim and boohooing. Then.finally she gets out of the shower and GAME TALKS WITH JACE. Then what is this racist stuff Audrey is trying to pin on Becky or Day. The girl is a mess.

Liked how Jason and Clay were straight up with Audrey. James is the worst speaker ever. He was talking way too long.

Shelli is a good friend to Audrey but she needs to take her emotions out of it. No one attacked Audrey on personal it was on game and game only.

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)

Jace is awful. Horrible. He thinks he's being so dramatic and giving Steve a historic "spot on" speech. He's a fucking bully and flacid prick.

My heart aches for Steve. Poor kid.

Edited by ShaNaeNae

Thank you Jace for proving why I didn't want any fucking flip to take place, because you are aggressively stupid and an mean cruel asshole to boot. Never mind that not one single person in that house would be better off keeping you v. Jackie, they should all ignore that because they like you so much? Ass, and yeah I knew in his mind Steve's biggest sin of "backstabbing" was winning POV and taking himself off the block. 

IDK S2 and S4 definitely had a lot of game talk in the early going (even the first week). Nicole had to get her butt off the block and turn the entire house who were entirely against her, to her side, and she EFFING did it. Still one of my favorite weeks of BB ever. And Allison Irwin never knew how to NOT talk game,and both of them were F2, and loved both of them and wanted them to win. So whatever I freaking LOVE Audrey and hope she has the ability to *calibrate* the way Nicole/Allison constantly had to. The Vanessa alliance could be a very good pivot for her, but it's probably  not real because it's a TERRIBLE pivot for Vanessa at this point, if they can both last a couple of weeks I might have more faith in it as solid useful alliance for both.

1. Survivor Pearl Islands- Dead Grandma Story

2. Big Brother 12 - Matt claims his wife has cancer and they need the money.  

3. Survivor Samoa- Russell claims to have lost everything in Hurricane Katrina/almost drowned.  

4. Survivor Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains, South Pacific- anything that came out of of Coach's mouth. 

...and the list goes on. I wouldn't doubt what happened to Audrey did really happen, but I don't blame anyone for being skeptical of anything anyone says in the house. 

• Love 2

Have is awful. Horrible. He thinks he's being so dramatic and giving Steve a historic "spot on" speech. He's a fucking bully and flacid prick.

My heart aches for Steve. Poor kid.

Seriously, Jace is a useless player and an asshole. I wanted a flip to ensure some drama, but Jace ruined everything with all of his conversations. He should've let Austin and Vanessa do all the talking for him over last night and today. Hopefully Austin just lets Jace go at this point. Jace makes for a huge target, but is also the type of player you can really only play against rather than with. He's too much of a loose cannon.

• Love 2