Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Well, part of me hopes Jason and Steve do win BOTB so Da'Vonne and John stay on, and then I hope John wins Veto and Shelli nominates Audrey. That would leave Da'Vonne vs Audrey. I would personally be fine with either of them going home, but mostly Audrey. Plus, I'm pretty sure there'll be split votes so that would be so much fun. I guess I just think both are not good players...like, at all. They could be, but Audrey lies all the time, which is bad, and Da'Vonne is way too paranoid and also comes off too strong for me, so either leaving would be fine. And it has nothing to do with Da'Vonne's race or Audrey being transgendered. I just think both of them have played too hard, too fast and they have made sloppy mistakes. 

But then I think about those two causing drama and I want them both to stay and to get rid of one of the other players. But the first scenario would cause the most drama this week. I'm not actively rooting for any one person to win anyway. It would be nice to see Clay leave this week, though. Probably difficult to wish for, but it would be more ideal for me. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Smart money is on Groedner placing the 7th call from Kathy right when either Day or Audrey are by the phone.  If they are both on the block together my guess would be Audrey.  She just has to get her out of bed.  Place the phone outside the DR and snag her that way.  

This twist will have more impact if someone on the block gets the 7th call, of course.  

I would prefer Day to go.  Her negative attitude and anger are tiring to watch.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

BOTB is done. I can't quite tell yet, but Shelli might still be HOH; John/Da'Vonne might have lost.

ETA: Yes, Jason/Steve is confirmed to have won BOTB so John/Da'Vonne are on the block. 

Honestly, I like Jason/Steve more than John/Da'Vonne so I'm not displeased by this. 

ETA2: Ok, update: James/Meg/Jason/someone else are talking in one of the rooms and they're talking about possibly having John as a target, if Day wins veto and Shelli doesn't put Audrey up. They think it'll be one of them and not Audrey, so they're trying to find an angle to use to get John out.

Edited by Lady Calypso
(edited)

Do these things usually happen THIS fast? It's been like 12 hours and BOTB is already done. I can't remember how they did it last season, though.

I guess they could be speeding things up because they want to show the Day/Audrey/Vanessa drama next episode (there's no way they can't show that, right?) but still, this is super fast. I'm fine with how things shook out though. Da'vonne and Audrey on the block would be pretty awesome. 

Edited by Xazeal

It feels like it's sped up, but I think last year, this was about the same timeline. BOTB usually happens sometime today (Friday) though, so they just did it in the middle of the night this time.

And, James/Jason/Meg are talking about the twin twist and they're thinking that it's Johnny Mac. Meg is saying that it's because they're delirious, but they think it's Johnny Mac because Mac is a nickname for Matthew, or something. It's actually funny because they walked out to find John and they bumped into Liz/Julia as she was going to bed. I'm not sure which twin is in the house...but I guess production heavily implied that there are twins in the house....so thanks production. Now the group most likely won't be surprised if Liz/Julia make it to week 5. Well, they might. I haven't heard yet about Liz being the possible twin. 

I don't have the feeds this year because I'm in Canada, so I need to ask a question. What's with all the Jeff hate? It seems to be a sentiment shared by many feed watchers and I don't get it at all.

(edited)

I hope John wins PoV just see what happens. Shelli doesn't seem like she inclined to put up Audrey so the renom choices are limited.

ETA: I'm happy Steve is safe again this week. I'm rooting for the Austin/Vanessa/Lizulia/Steve alliance right now.

Edited by kellog010

Do these things usually happen THIS fast? It's been like 12 hours and BOTB is already done.

It could be the July 4th holiday.

I hope Mama Da wins veto mostly because I just can't stand Clay and Shelli.   It was easy to see that Clay was going to force his agenda and be drunk on power.  He's never got over that confrontation with Da.

So has John just completely chucked his alliance with Becky?

Do these things usually happen THIS fast? It's been like 12 hours and BOTB is already done. I can't remember how they did it last season, though.

I guess they could be speeding things up because they want to show the Day/Audrey/Vanessa drama next episode (there's no way they can't show that, right?) but still, this is super fast. I'm fine with how things shook out though. Da'vonne and Audrey on the block would be pretty awesome.

It's usually sped up for July 4th the Cbs lot has a huge celebration with fireworks. The houseguests usually are on lock down for the whole day.

Da'vonne and John still on the block :(

It's probably because of the 4th of July weekend. The ssame thing happened last season.

I really hope Da wins veto, that would be awesome to see Clay and Shelli try to spin.  Love Jeff and Meg criticizing putting Da up jsut because Clay's not over something from day 1. 

• Love 1

I don't have the feeds this year because I'm in Canada, so I need to ask a question. What's with all the Jeff hate? It seems to be a sentiment shared by many feed watchers and I don't get it at all.

He's really gross about the women in the house. Maybe not quite as creepy as James, but still. I still find him unintentionally hilarious most of the time though.

This is hard for me since I like Day and John a lot. I would root for Day to win veto just so Clay doesn't get what he wants, but then I feel pretty sure John would go and I really don't want that. 

I need Audrey to have a dream that she needs to target James and then get her puppet Shelli to carry it out!

(edited)

Da'vonne and John still on the block :(

Yes, they have no chance of getting off until veto is played.  

I feel like I am watching a different show.  I don't understand the Day love.  She is a negative, angry woman who is tiring to watch.  I don't want to see Inglewood come out as she constantly threatens.  I see enough of that now!   I don't have the feeds so I am missing information. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

Reading the updates it sounds like Jason wasn't trying to throw the comp. (I thought he offered to go up and throw it.) He was worried that he would go home over Steve if the Audrey BD plan didn't work.

When I went to bed Becky was still under the impression that Shelli was gonna try to BD Audrey. The Dae/Jason/James group all know Shelli won't backdoor Audrey but I'm not sure if Becky is aware.

What a mess. Shelli really screwed the pooch by not throwing the comp and then listening to idiot Clay.

Reading the updates it sounds like Jason wasn't trying to throw the comp. (I thought he offered to go up and throw it.) He was worried that he would go home over Steve if the Audrey BD plan didn't work.

According to the others he was obviously throwing it, Jeff & Meg don't believe he didn't and then his victory dance for the cameras didn't endear him either. 

I don't even understand why Da'vonne is considered a threat. Shelli is just doing her boytoy Clay's bidding.

I'm happy Steve is safe again this week. I'm rooting for the Austin/Vanessa/Lizulia/Steve alliance right now.

If this week goes as planned, me too. With Jackie in there too.
  • Love 1

I think if Davonne wins POV, James could be the one to go home. That would actually be best case scenario for me. He's such a pig the way he talks about women.

• Love 1
(edited)

I feel like I am watching a different show.  I don't understand the Day love.  She is a negative, angry woman who is tiring to watch.  I don't want to see Inglewood come out as she constantly threatens.  I see enough of that now!   I don't have the feeds so I am missing information. 

I think I like Day purely because I feel like she's getting the 'angry black woman' edit and I find it sad. She is most definitely someone who can be negative/angry, but there's so much more to her as well but they will never show it on the show.

I think if Davonne wins POV, James could be the one to go home. That would actually be best case scenario for me. He's such a pig the way he talks about women.

Oh really?! There's actually a chance James could go? Hallelujah!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh really?! There's actually a chance James could go? Hallelujah!

Probably a long shot but it makes sense. He's tight with Davonne/Jason and is a comp threat. I think if Davonne wins POV Shelli might just cave to the house and put up Audrey and try to claim that was her plan all along. I think any alliance with Shelli/Clay and Jason/Dae/James is probably done now though.

Edited by Cutty
(edited)

I don't even understand why Da'vonne is considered a threat.

Da is perceptive and willing to blow up people's spots. The others want to be able to scheme and lie, too, without being exposed like Audrey.

Edited by Liqidclark
  • Love 2

I hope Day wins the veto. It'd be interesting to see what Shelli (actually Clay) would do.

I think there are some legitimate reasons why Day is a threat, but ultimately the reason she was put up by Shelli is because Clay has a problem with her and Shelli does what Clay wants.

(edited)

Even better would be Audrey winning veto. It wouldn't behove her to use it but you know she couldn't resist. 

LMAO! It would be amazing if Audrey won veto and used it on Day.

• Love 2

Now I am understanding more.  It is frustrating not having the feeds; I always get them.  About to move 2000+ miles away and just cannot do more than read here in between doing stuff.  

I certainly want Audrey out but it now makes much more sense to get her now.  But I see that may not be possible.  Clay is a jerk, as is James. 

Vanessa is the only one I can root for, at this point.  

I don't think Shelli is targeting Day because she does what Clay wants. She's often said that she likes Day as a person but she's "explosive," "volatile" and "unpredictable." And, uhhh, Day is gunning for her and Clay!

• Love 1
(edited)

Davonne's #1 target is Audrey but Clay and Shelli are right behind. I don't think it's that bad of a move for them to target her right now, especially with the way the house has turned against Dae. Audrey wouldn't put Shelli and Clay up anyway, so it makes sense that they don't want to do the house's dirty work for them and take Audrey out.

If Davonne comes down the replacement nom could be James, Austin or Jeff. Shelli doesn't trust James, so that gives me hope. I don't think she will put up Audrey unless Audrey goes totally bonkers and forces her hand, which is always a possibility. Audrey's best course of action is to hide in bed until after the veto ceremony. 

Edited by Cutty

Yeah, I don't think Shelli has trusted Day since Day used her save on Liz instead of Shelli or Audrey back when those three had a thing going (what a LONG time ago)! And Day really hurt herself by bringing in all those people in order to out Audrey as a liar by forcing them to say who was lying. Audrey got the brunt of it that day, but people don't like that. I knew it would come back to bite Day in the ass.

Shelli and Clay are insufferable, though. I just read on Jokers that Shelli doesn't want John to use veto if he wins. Bitch, please. I hate it when the HOH power completely goes to these people's heads to the point they lose all logic and reason.

Can't BB afford to spring for some dish clothes rather than those manky sponges that they wash dishes with? Those things are disgusting and with their level of cleanliness, I can only imagine what filth and bacteria is growing on them. At least the dish clothes can be tossed in the laundry. Those sponges just seem to lurk around the kitchen the whole time.

• Love 1

Shelli and Clay are insufferable, though. I just read on Jokers that Shelli doesn't want John to use veto if he wins. Bitch, please. I hate it when the HOH power completely goes to these people's heads to the point they lose all logic and reason.

So she wants John to be Marcellus!!!

• Love 1

A bit of the upcoming Veto comp accidentally made it onto the feeds as they were building. Not sure what it is, but they look like they have awhile until it'll be done. A picture of it can be found on Jokers.

(edited)

Just found out Becky was cast through Tinder. Didn't expect that!

Also, her family seems kinda weird lol. She's mentioned how conservative they are and how her mom was afraid she'd be portrayed as racist, which is a red flag imo. Then she said her mom said she could get a boob job but only if she stopped dyeing her hair. And yet Becky is so boring. She's quite an enigma to me.

She even said before BOB she was going to put Jason back on the block.

I would love to see her try this just because of how humiliating it could be for her. She'd be the laughing stock of the season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Shelli, John, Da'Vonne, Steve, Meg, and Clay are the Veto players this week.

Not looking good for Da'Vonne, as she's the only one who'd save herself.  John would save himself, and Shelli and Clay would leave things the same.  Steve's already throwing it, and Meg might throw it, too, even though she doesn't want Da'Vonne to go.

ETA: The Veto Competition looks like the trampoline-based one Kaitlin won in BB15.  I could see Da'Vonne or Shelli winning it.  Despite saying she'd throw it, I think Meg would actually go for it once she sees the nature of it.

Edited by Donny Ketchum

I laughed seeing poor sad sack Audrey, shoveling her cereal into her mouth, tucked in the corner of the bathroom. Why do these people eat in the bathroom? It's not the first time I've seen it this season. Of course, it's probably the cleanest place in the house. I think Liz/Julia have done three cleaning runs through the bathroom in the past 24 hours.

(edited)

Davonne has James scared shitless. She told him that everyone in the house knows what's up, that it's obvious because no one is talking to them besides Jason and Jeff. Still holding out hope for a Dae veto win and James backdoor.

This is what bothers me about Davonne sometimes. Jeff is telling her to talk to Meg and Steve about using the veto on her and she just brushes it off saying they wouldn't use it on her. Her lack of social game is coming back to bite her.

Edited by Cutty
(edited)

Still holding out hope for a Dae veto win and James backdoor.

This is the dream!

This is what bothers me about Davonne sometimes. Jeff is telling her to talk to Meg and Steve about using the veto on her and she just brushes it off saying they wouldn't use it on her. Her lack of social game is coming back to bite her.

Maybe this is why I like Day. I feel like I would be the same way. I would be so terrible at this game. I wouldn't be able to act like I don't know everyone knows I'm the target.

• Love 2
(edited)

What's sad about this is that Meg has said she would use the Veto on Da'Vonne if she wins it.  Steve is likely going to leave the nominations the same, but he likes Da'Vonne and could use it on her if she works him enough.  Or if Jason works on him for her.  He has next to no relationship with John, so I don't see him using it on him.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
(edited)

Oops.  The leaked competition picture was just of last night's HoH Competition.  So back to square one in terms of wondering what this Veto Competition will involve.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Jeff is such a train wreck. Playing all sides and cannot shut up. He just told Clay everything Dae told him 5 minutes earlier. He's going down in flames sooner rather than later.

Oops.  The leaked competition picture was just of last night's HoH Competition.  So back to square in terms of wondering what this Veto Competition would involve.

LOL the veto is gonna be anytime soon then!

Although, they just called Jackie to DR and she's the host so!

John and Day talking about ants in the kitchen a few minutes ago, and for the first time I start wondering if the ants look forward to the houseguests as much as we do every summer. No work, all reward.

• Love 6