Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why didn't Dumb & Dumber just nominate Meg? Dae going would have been a slam dunk. Would be so awesome if this all blows up in their faces and Liz goes.

James is at it again, suggesting the girls play naked twister. This stupid redneck really needs to go.

Edited by Cutty

I'm just sad that James is from the town I grew up near. Although it doesn't surprise me....

It is also sad that Da'Vonne might get cut loose so quickly. She brought some of it on herself, but it would be way more interesting if she stayed.

(edited)

I think a little bit of racism does play a part in Day possibly (probably?) going home, but I also think that the majority of it is her play. She just couldn't shut the eff up. I am actually totally fine with being paranoid in the BB House. That honestly makes a lot of sense. But there's being paranoid and then there's sharing your paranoia with others constantly. The former is just smart strategy. The latter is aggravating and off-putting and is bound to get people sick of you. Add in the subtle racism (a white woman probably doesn't get QUITE the same reaction from the rest of the HGs if she acted like Day) and she is in a bad spot.

Plus, of course, it would be nice if she could compete at all. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 9
(edited)

Jeff, Clay, and Austin all talking in a group is just too much for me.   Part of it is the that the BS is so far off the charts, but all three of them also love the sound of their own voices to an extreme level.

Jeff especially alternates on how much he loves/hates the other two.

If Liz is nominated, I really it  blows up in everyone's faces.  Liz was stupid enough to volunteer, I love when twists blow up, and I just like Mama Day a lot better.  I think her blow ups are slightly exaggerated and yes, I think there is the slight  hint of racism there.  

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

Slow and boring feeds tonight.

Becky is now questioning Da about her occupation as school teacher. Day is doing well with questions though.

Jeff is still being awkward around Shelli. I feel Shell won't last long because Jeff wants to control dingdong Clay which won't be hard to do.

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)

No way if it's Liz v Day, Liz leaves. BB Is not letting their twin twist walk out that door. They will make sure that either Liz or one of her allies gets that 7th phone call. They will sacrifice Day.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Day asked Va and Liz(lia) if she was sitting next to Audrey who would they vote to keep... Va was kind of shocked by the question but lied and said she'd keep Va... Liz(lia) basically mumbled some bs to Day... I'm sure Day isn't buying one lick of it.

Sounds like a pretty slow night. Not much game talk.

James was being his usual nasty self and told another sex story that's too disgusting to repeat. Shelli was defending Audrey to Clay again and it caused a little tiff. Clay thinks if Audrey wins HOH she will do what he says. He's a comedian too, folks!

Has everyone seen the picture of Shelli's twin brother? He looks a lot like Clay. Pretty disturbing.

• Love 2
(edited)

There's really no doubt in my mind racism plays a part in it. It most certainly does with Clay. I imagine that these people don't even realize that racism is playing a part in it, though.

I keep seeing people saying Liz volunteered to go up. I don't think that actually happened. Sure, Liz didn't really fight it when Shelli told her she was being put up, but she didn't go to Shelli and say 'put me up.' I wish she had fought more if only to make Shelli sweat, but it wouldn't have done anything anyway so meh.

Shelli was defending Audrey to Clay again and it caused a little tiff. Clay thinks if Audrey wins HOH she will do what he says. He's a comedian too, folks!

LOL Clay is a riot.

And, yea, I've seen the pic of Shelli's twin. He looks exactly like Clay. Shelli has also made comments about how her brother is 'really attractive.' And then her calling him 'my favorite' with a sly smile in the premiere. It's super creepy to me!

Edited by peachmangosteen

Has everyone seen the picture of Shelli's twin brother? He looks a lot like Clay. Pretty disturbing.

He's actually her younger brother. Which doesn't make it any less creepy.

Liz/Julia are both sort of vanilla. One boring person I could handle but two? And, twins?!? Da'Vonne is a little too loud for me but she makes for better TV. TPTB aka Grodner isn't going to let the twin twist fail so buy-bye Day! It's probably just as well. Doesn't she have a newborn at home? There was some game play last night but it's been boring lately. Don't these people know that I'm off for the holiday and I need some drama. LOL!!!!

• Love 2

Liz/Julia are both sort of vanilla. One boring person I could handle but two? And, twins?!?

I suspect a lot of their current vanilla-ness is specifically due to the twin twist - keeping a low profile until they get paid.

Da'Vonne is a little too loud for me but she makes for better TV. TPTB aka Grodner isn't going to let the twin twist fail so buy-bye Day!

Roger that.

• Love 1

Vanessa told Shelli it has to be a girl. Fuck off, Vanessa!

I think Vanessa's point was that it wouldn't look good to put a guy up right after all that hullabaloo about a secret girls' alliance, not that she just didn't want to put a guy up. She didn't want to raise suspicions again so soon. Plus, Liz is a good choice strategically- everyone likes her, she's not seen as a big threat, and so she's unlikely to cause the house to flip and might even result in a unanimous vote. Anyone else on the block might get people thinking, and Shelli/ Clay really want Da' gone. I hate that they're saving Audrey this week because the feeds would be on fire if Da' and Audrey were both up.

John told Steve this morning that he *didn't* throw BoB because he had a bad feeling going into it. Apparently Da' just was not that great in the comp. But who knows- John could just be covering himself from all angles and letting some people think he did throw it while telling the other alliance that he didn't. It's impossible to know if he's that duplicitous because the kid is inscrutable.

Becky really impressed me with her talk to Liz last night, telling her that she needs to stay calm and take her emotions out of it, let all the attention stay on Da'. Becky even told her she was just suffering the "shock of the block," which I thought was a great expression for it. So many people have lost their shit from that shock.

The only guys that can go up are Austin, Clay, James, and Jeff. Shelli's never going to put up Clay, Vanessa wouldn't want Austin up, which leaves James and Jeff. While I personally wouldn't mind seeing either of them go up, it would seem sketchy for Shelli to put them up against Day if Day is supposed to be the target since I don't think either of them would feel safe as pawns. I do believe Vanessa would love to have both Jeff and James (and Clay) out of the house, but since Day's eviction is more or less set in stone, it would only put a target on her back if she actually tried something.

After hearing the other HGs talking about how if there's a twin twist it could obviously only be John, I'm actually rooting for Liz/Julia to stay just for that. It helps that they don't annoy me.

Ancient history, by live feed standards, but regarding the Prom talent show:

Considering Steve had all of - what, a couple of hours, tops? - to partner with a professional dancer, I thought he did surprisingly well. At least he didn't drop, kick, or step on her.

Remove a comma, and you've pretty much described Austin's skill set, no?

• Love 1

Doesn't she have a newborn at home?

I've been wondering who's going to be the first asshole to bring this up about voting Day out. Probably Clay. If it's one of the women I'm done.

I hope Kathy's phone calls all have punishments attached to them. Or prizes for the few people I like lol. But mostly I just what them all to get punishments!

He's actually her younger brother. Which doesn't make it any less creepy.

This is her younger brother? Everywhere I've seen it has said it's her twin. But yea either way it's creepy!

• Love 1

I've been wondering who's going to be the first asshole to bring this up about voting Day out. Probably Clay. If it's one of the women I'm done.

It already happened. Last week, Liz and Austin said Day should go home because she has a baby to breastfeed.

It already happened. Last week, Liz and Austin said Day should go home because she has a baby to breastfeed.

Well fuck. And Liz and Austin were among the people I still liked. Dammit!

Props to Clay, I guess, for not going there yet!

Well fuck. And Liz and Austin were among the people I still liked. Dammit!

Props to Clay, I guess, for not going there yet!

To be fair, some posters here criticized Day for leaving her baby too.
  • Love 4
(edited)

Well, Audrey did play the same way and she's sitting pretty this week.

Besides that Audrey is aligned with Shelli, I think it is very possibly that Audrey is being treated differently because of who she is, because hamsters do not want to appear bigoted.

I don't see evidence that Da'vonne is being targeted for her race, but because she is annoying and played too hard too fast.  If Audrey were not transgender, she'd probably be a similar target, but hamsters might feel they need to give it a bit of time.

Didn't like half the people who watched the first episode already bring this up?

Edited by Skittl1321
  • Love 2

I just turned on the feeds and the cameras are on Shelli and Clay in the HOH, I can't stand to listen to them. The other camera is the backyard where there's just Jason, Meg, John and Jackie in view. Absolutely nothing is happening. I wish we could just click on any camera in the house on my own because I literally have no interest in any of this.

I'll be glad when Da'Vonne is evicted so I won't have to bother with this rancid show anymore.

LOL! I wish I could stop watching this show, but I'm weak.

I just turned on the feeds and the cameras are on Shelli and Clay in the HOH, I can't stand to listen to them.

This! Shelli's face alone drives me nuts at this point. I hope her letting Clay run her HOH and her irrational need to save Audrey fucks her over next week. Well, I hope Clay goes first, but still!

(edited)

Vanessa trying to sell Meg to Shelli. Hope she can convince her. She's in the HOH with Shelli, Clay and Austin. Vanessa is trying to tell them they can try to flip the vote with Liz on the block while if it's Meg there's zero chance since she's one of them. Shelli and Clay are resisting. Liz came up to reinforce putting Meg up.

ETA: Looks like they may be swaying Shelli into putting up Meg. They are making great arguments for it. It helps that Clay left the room.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Austin/Vanessa are trying to get Shelli/Clay to put Meg up. I would love to see them do it and then it backfire and Day stays. I actually like Meg (even though she actually likes Jeff and James, which is gross), but I just want Shelli/Clay to get fucked over for the LOLs.

• Love 2

From Joker's:

Clay to Shelli: ur not old. ur just aged. ur withered. i like ur withered body...........1:26PM CAM1

Wow. Clay is a real charmer. Shelli still can't get enough of him though - she must be pretty desperate, not to mention completely stupid, to keep snuggling up to this moron. I hope the phone calls somehow really screw up their plans and that one of the is out next - I'd rather at least one of them go before Audrey at this point and I think Audrey is pretty insufferable.

• Love 1

Clay to Shelli: ur not old. ur just aged. ur withered. i like ur withered body...........1:26PM CAM1

I don't think that word means what he thinks it means. If it does, then he's an ass.

Oof. So Shelli has told Meg she's not going up, but now she's telling Liz that she's safe and agreeing with Vanessa/Austin that Meg is the better replacement. I'm sure Clay will talk her out of it as soon as he finds out, but she's going to make some people quite unhappy either way. That was quite unnecessary. Good job, Shelli.

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm not sure how much that helps Da.  I think that's a smart move because putting Meg up would really divide the votes that might be sympathetic to keeping Da like James, Jeff, Jason.   I also bet Meg is a pretty good campaigner for herself.  She has one of the best social games in there.

I agree that Shelli has shot herself in the foot going forward.

I'm mainly rooting for Steve to make it to jury.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

Turn on the feeds and all four cameras are on Shelli and Clay. Listening to these two talk game is painful. I think It's mostly Clay though. Shelli wouldn't be that bad if she was all alone. STFU Clay might be the new STFU Helen.

• Love 4
(edited)

Great - Jeff is talking about moving to my city (San Diego) and opening a healthy deli/ shop that sells pre-prepared meals that you can heat up at home. We have quite a few places like that here, even just in my neighborhood, so he'd have a lot of competition. 

And for some reason Steve doesn't know where in CA San Diego is.... I thought he was one of the smarter people in the house. Guess geography isn't his thing.

The HGs think they are going to be stuck inside all night since the laundry that Vanessa and Liz had out, which included their sheets, was brought in for them and left in the SR. They are hoping for alcohol though.

Also, Audrey was talking with Clay in the BR earlier and said that if they might want to consider back dooring Becky this week. Clay of course told Shelli later in the HOH and seems like the plan is to now nominate Meg to go against Day to make sure Day goes home. Shelli seemed a bit irritated at Audrey's suggestion about Becky because she thinks it's basically self-serving since Audrey knows that Becky will target her.

ETA: Now Jeff is talking about moving to NYC and trying to work on Wall  Street - as if he has a shot at that. The more I hear him talk, the more he annoys the crap out of me.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1
(edited)

Shelli needs to drop Clay. He has no game. Shelli is telling him she's leaning more toward aligning with Austin and Liz for very good reasons later down the road. Clay is stuck on being best friends with Jeff and working with that side of the house when those are the first people who would throw them under the bus. It's painful to listen to Clay talk game.

ETA: OMG, Clay tells Shelli they (Jeff/Meg/James) would never put up Shelli because they know it would anger him. I just can't...

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

Clay is a hair model. Pretty looking but nit much going on. I'm not really sure who's using who more. Is it Shelli or Clay? I guess they plan on trying the old Rob/Amber/McCray/Amanda type of deal and mozy on down to the finish line. Hopefully, someone will wake up and realize they are a pair.

Clay just called Audrey out for chowing down on the HOH Cheetos too fast. Given a lot of the exchanges between the two of them today, they really do not seem to like each other so I'm even more surprised that Clay isn't pushing Shelli to put her up as the replacement nom.

• Love 1
(edited)

Audrey has been throwing shade at Clay all day. Said wearing your hat backwards is a sign of lack of intelligence (while he was wearing a hat backwards). Also told him earlier that he's probably a slutty drunk.

Clay and Shelli were talking a bit ago about how keeping Audrey around keeps the target off them. Sounds like they want to use her as a shield for as long as possible.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Clay is talking about how semen smells and Aubrey is wondering how semen was ever near his nose.  It would be so amazing if they were the showmance.

Steve and John are playing connect four using candy bars on the chess board and it may be the most adorable thing ever for me. Shelli is watching them play, she's so much better when Clay is not around.

(edited)

This is her younger brother? Everywhere I've seen it has said it's her twin. But yea either way it's creepy!

Yep. She described her younger brother to Vanessa as being incredibly handsome, highly athletic and an extremely talented singer/musician, a "golden boy" who's amazing at everything. All she said about her twin brother was that he was a good folk singer and not as good looking as their younger brother!

Edited by TimWil

Audrey playing matchmaker with Jeff and Meg.

Audrey: I bet you guys have different political perspectives.

Meg: I'm very liberal.

Jeff: I'm libertarian.

Meg: My dad is a democrat.

Audrey: On the paperwork I said equal pizza right for all.

Clay and Jeff's stupidity just can't be undersold. Clay will blab his entire game to anyone with a pulse and Jeff is the biggest gossip whore in the house since Audrey had a software update two days ago.

"Dude, we just gotta get to jury"

"Bro, yeah"

"Dude"

"Bro"

"Audrey"

"Bro"

"Dude"

You get the picture.

• Love 6