Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Vanessa has a very good read on the house. She's been paying attention and has good instincts. She was talking to Austin / Liz (Julia) in the hammock room before the feeds cut. If they can keep it together and not flip-flip like the other groups in the house they could be effective underdogs in my opinion.

Vanessa told them that whoever wins tonight, sit back and let them all run around and scramble and just observe everyone. She advised Austin to get close to another guy who is a huge threat like Clay who has great social game, he'd be a bigger target in that pair in the eyes of the house. Austin told Vanessa that if Audrey won HOH, he is tempted to volunteer to go up on the block so he can throw BOTB to keep Audrey in power. He'd also have a chance that way to play for veto guaranteed though it's risky.

Edited by kellog010

Austin told Vanessa that if Audrey won HOH, he is tempted to volunteer to go up on the block so he can throw BOTB to keep Audrey in power. He'd also have a chance that way to play for veto guaranteed though it's risky.

That sounds pretty dumb to me.  Austin really thinks he wouldn't be a target after Jace leaving?   

Oh, man, can you imagine if Audrey and someone like Jeff win HOH, and they both nominate people who are willing to throw the BotB comp? Resulting in the most ridiculous comp ever? The BotB continues to be the worst twist ever.

• Love 1

I'm not certain Grodner will protect her. She was cast- production did their part; it's not their fault the houseguests voted her out early. That's on them. (And while some people will say it is due to her trangender status, I think anyone watching will know that is clearly not true.)

And she can't be the first out, so Grodner is clear there.

Now, she might protect her because she is good drama to have around.

• Love 1
(edited)

So does everybody now know Vanessa is a poker player via Day? And if they do know do they have any idea how successful she is?

Dani Donato just tweeted a pic from the studio with "??" I wonder if she'll do more than sit in the audience.

Edited by TimWil

I known absolutely nothing about Becky. Nothing. But I think the targets this week will be some combination of Audrey, Day, Austin, with maybe some Jeff and Steve. But everyone this season is so good at double talk, and all 36 alliances suck, So I truly have no clue. Shelli and Clay will flirt and talk a LOT, which I will try and avoid. I read that Becky has a low-key something going on with John, which I would be very interested in. His voice still makes me want to punch him on occasion (not proud of that, as my voice can be grating at times), but he's surprisingly inoffensive to me. I expected to loathe him after his Jeff interview.

Of course, he could live up to that impression this week. I just know I'm looking forward to the feeds the next few days. This time last year, we already knew which women would be the target of the week.

Yeah, I'd guess Davonne, Audrey, Austin are in the most danger right now. Should be a lot of fireworks.

Also the twist will likely be irrelevant since everyone "votes with the house".

Well, I seem to be as psychic as Audrey so I'm making a prediction right now that she's the lucky seventh caller on the Twist Hotline.

Empirical evidence!

• Love 2

I don't know what Shelli will do, but Becky has claimed, the few times she's shown up on the feeds, that she's gunning hard for Audrey.  I don't know the identity of her backup target should Audrey win the Battle of the Block or the Veto, though.

I'm afraid that  Shelli will do whatever Clay says.   Maybe that will yield great results, but I hope she makes her own decisions. 

• Love 1

Wow. Davonne's just too angry all the damn time. She's melting down because Audrey smiled at her. Can't believe I thought she had a shot in this game.

So if the HOHs don't agree on who should leave next, they'll both be trying to pick the weakest players or players who will agree to lose on purpose, right? I can't really figure out who might be seen as the weakest with this cast--at least not in comparison with last year where one woman kept getting heat stroke and another one couldn't even swing on a swing. There aren't any obvious dummies in the house either, at least that I can see. I might pick Jason and Da if I were Becky and tell them Audrey's the target so they better lose. Or maybe Johnny and Meg who seem well liked so if one remains on the block, there's less temptation to evict him/her over your backdoor choice?

Oh good lord. I knew Audrey was a liar, but never realized how much until watching the show tonight and right now with Jeff. She's telling Jeff how horrible it is that James is "lying" to people that she came to him with the backdoor Jace plan (she did). She's upset people keep telling her to stop talking game and start socializing, when she's done not nothing but lay in bed (which is not socializing), and has talked no game except to Shelli and Vanessa (and anyone else stupid enough to say hi to her). And then actually started to tear up about the hinky vote, because someone is setting her up.

Audrey. honey. You are not Dan. Stop it. Please.

Oh, and I do think Becky will be gunning for her, because I read about some thing where Audrey tried to accuse Becky of being a racist? I never understood the story, but it was a big deal to Becky.

Oh, and I do think Becky will be gunning for her, because I read about some thing where Audrey tried to accuse Becky of being a racist? I never understood the story, but it was a big deal to Becky.

Becky had said that her parents were worried that she might say something innocent in the house, like "These black towels should be on the bottom" and someone would be able to misconstrue it as her being racist, like the black fish belonging at the bottom of the tank. I think Audrey did then try to spin it like that? Unless it had something to do with the black shirts alliance again. I can't keep her bullshit straight.

Does Audrey know she's lying? LOL!! I mean has she confessed all in the diary room? I see on the live feeds she's lying left & right but I can't recall if she's mentions this in the diary room or it just isn't being shown. It should be a fun week with 2 girls in power but I'm not exactly sure who's getting nominated,

(edited)

Jeff was telling Audrey that she also needs to be accountable for her actions--and then, FISH! When the feeds came back on a couple of minutes later, I was surprised and relieved to see that Jeff was unharmed and still standing. They were walking into the kitchen at that point so we never got to hear the end of their conversation.

Now she's in the storage room with Jeff and, I think, John, discussing the global impact of climate change. Hahaha, made myself laugh! As usual, she's talking about who said what to whom. I started watching the feeds yesterday morning and have not heard her talk about anything else. She's like a broken record.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 1

So Becky is planning to nominate Audrey and Steve, with the former as her target and the latter as a pawn.  Shelli is definitely nominating Da'Vonne, but no clue on her other nominee.  Likely Jason, though.

Shelli was adamant that Clay not go up.  Becky was okay with this.  Becky was adamant that Jackie not go up.  Shelli was okay with this.  They both love Jackie and want to keep her safe.  So Jackie can rest easy since two people who like her got HoH this week! :)

• Love 3
(edited)

Becky wants Steve as the pawn. Ok. If he keeps winning and say he makes it to F2 he'll no doubt win this season.

Not surprised the girls are scared to rock the boat. Too bad there isnt a Rachel Daniele or Janelle who doesn't give

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

So Becky's finally getting into the game!  She and Da'Vonne have formed an alliance and are planning to bring John and Jason into it.  Sounds intriguing.  Becky also plans on nominating Steve and Jason.  She wants them to throw the BotB so she can remain as HoH, nullify Shelli's nominations, and save Da'Vonne.

Steve is so skittish about eviction, he won't throw it.  But Jason, if he wants to save Da'Vonne, will do enough throwing for both of them, anyway.

• Love 1

So Becky's plan seems to be to nominate Steve and Jason, with Audrey as her backdoor target, and Steve as the backup target. Clear plan, although I'm sad Steve is on her radar. Shelli's plan seems to be nominating.....pilllows? I don't know, in her "conversation" with Vanessa, she nixed nominating Clay, Vanessa(obviously), Audrey, Austin, Meg, John, Jackie, and anyone else Vanessa mentioned. She might just straight up nominate Day, but she's relying on people to throw the BotB combo, so she can remain HOH and backdoor Day. Once again proving how stupid the BotB is. HOHs should not be scrambling to figure out what weak players who won't be mad to nominate, so they can convince them to throw away their shot at safety for a week, in order to ensure that a houseguest leaves the house with no shot at fighting for their safety. So stupid!!

Don't get me wrong, I loved that this same thing happened to Jace, because I'm a hypocrite like that, but it's horrible for the game. I want to see people fighting in comps to stay. I hate watching people try to lose comps, in order to stay at the expense of others who don't have the ability to play in the comps. Horrible.

• Love 3

No idea why Becky's second target would be Steve. Makes not a lick of sense.

Davonne's alliance has turned on her, including Meg. They've all been throwing her UTB to Shelli.

So Becky's plan seems to be to nominate Steve and Jason, with Audrey as her backdoor target, and Steve as the backup target. Clear plan, although I'm sad Steve is on her radar. Shelli's plan seems to be nominating.....pilllows? I don't know, in her "conversation" with Vanessa, she nixed nominating Clay, Vanessa(obviously), Audrey, Austin, Meg, John, Jackie, and anyone else Vanessa mentioned. She might just straight up nominate Day, but she's relying on people to throw the BotB combo, so she can remain HOH and backdoor Day. Once again proving how stupid the BotB is. HOHs should not be scrambling to figure out what weak players who won't be mad to nominate, so they can convince them to throw away their shot at safety for a week, in order to ensure that a houseguest leaves the house with no shot at fighting for their safety. So stupid!!

Don't get me wrong, I loved that this same thing happened to Jace, because I'm a hypocrite like that, but it's horrible for the game. I want to see people fighting in comps to stay. I hate watching people try to lose comps, in order to stay at the expense of others who don't have the ability to play in the comps. Horrible.

I don't know, @Katesus7.  I think it's great to see two HoHs with opposing agendas working against each other, for a change.  Especially after week after week of the HoHs working with each other entirely due to Derrick having such a stranglehold on the game last season.  I think this was what TPTB wanted when this twist was first conceived last season, but the guys had such control of the game, it never panned out that way.  But now, it finally has. :)

• Love 1
(edited)

Countdown to Jeff spilling all of Shelli's and Clay's plans that her plan B is Jason.

They are telling Jeff way too much when he's clearly on the get rid of Audrey train.

Edited by vb68

So this is Clay's true face.

Despite making cogent, logical points to Shelli as to why her nomination choices are wrong, he's making them in such an arrogant, condescending, borderline bullying way that it's only making Shelli dig her heels in deeper.

Shelli wants to nominate Da'Vonne and John since she believes John will throw it.  Except John won't throw it because he and Becky entered an alliance with Da'Vonne and Jason.  They'll actively try to win it.  And Shelli just.  Doesn't.  Get.  It.

But then again . . . I like Da'Vonne and want her to stick around, so I kinda hope Shelli does this and is left with egg on her face.

• Love 2

Now John is telling Shelli that Davonne is controlling. WTF?! He said he would go up and throw BotB for Shelli. So looks like you're gonna have both sides trying to throw it. Good work, Grodner.

Hopefully John is bullshitting and doesn't try to throw it. I think Audrey and Day are both bad at this game. The difference is, I see Day talking about things other than the game. Audrey is not capable of that. And she's at Natalie (Jordan's 1st season) levels of lying. It's too much, too personal, nothing to offset it.

• Love 1

Now John is telling Shelli that Davonne is controlling. WTF?! He said he would go up and throw BotB for Shelli. So looks like you're gonna have both sides trying to throw it. Good work, Grodner.

John is with Da'Vonne, Jason, and Becky.  I think he's just telling her what she wants to hear for now.

I thought John was tight with Becky so I'll guess we'll see. Someone better get to Becky and tell her because she still thinks Shelli will backdoor Audrey if she's HOH.

I'm pretty shocked at the way people have turned on Davonne, especially Meg. But I suppose she wants Dae/Jason split up.

Someone better get to Becky and tell her because she still thinks Shelli will backdoor Audrey if she's HOH.

I thought I heard her say in one of her conversations that she knows Shelli is after Da?  I thought she and Jeff talked about that.

Shelli's just stupid, Audrey's lying right to her face and she knows Audrey's lying right to her face. Jackie came in HOH to talk before Audrey and Jackie made it very clear she did not want to go back on the block as the pawn. Yet Audrey goes in there to talk to Shelli and says that Jackie's ok with it. Like Jackie would discuss it with her and that Jackie just didn't have a conversation with Shelli.

How does she want to keep someone who lies right to her face.

• Love 1
(edited)

Clay and Shelli feel like Audrey wouldn't nominate them but Davonne would. It makes sense but they're blowing up their games in the process. These people are such blabbermouths all this will come out after BotB, though I think Dae already suspects it.

Would be pretty sweet to see Clay eliminated at the hands of Davonne. This guy is drunk with power tonight.

Edited by Cutty

John will lose a lot of my respect by throwing BOB. I hate BOB so much. And why are these idiots not targeting Audrey after all the lies she told but De'VONNE is there target??? I really hope Da wins BOB or POV because I'm stick of this bs. Every year the black person,especially the black woman, gets singled out. Yes I know Da went off on Jeff and Clay but it's every year. Jodi. Candice. Libra. Ugh. And don't get me started with Jeff and Clay being a low budget version of The Hitmen and Shelli is their Brittany. The minute Shelli goes against them she's done for! And I wont care.

• Love 2
(edited)

So, I noticed the Fish have been on for like the last half hour or so... is there actually a comp going on at this time of night, or something??

EDIT:  n/m.  Read updates.  Nominations.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36