Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Just tuning in before I head out for the night and I get these two pinheads out back.

Austin (to Jace): If you're gone then I'm next.

Jace: No, people like you more than they like me.

Austin (stunned): Really? You think so? 

Sounds like Jace is still the target and he knows it. He's freaking out.

Edited by Cutty
(edited)

Other random observations:

-Jason's social game is on point. If some version of High Rollers turns into the dominate alliance he will be set up nicely.

-Hoping Davonne and Audrey stay around. They are playing the game hard. Could develop into a battle between them.

-Meg involved in game talk and forming relationships but is staying out of most of the drama.

-John and Becky = house furniture, aka Team Jenn City. 

Edited by Cutty
(edited)

Ha! Austin is coaching Jace on how to stay, telling him he should do a tear-filled Dan-esque speech. So Jace starts sniffling and practicing (I sincerely hope he was mocking it more than anything). I really hope he goes through with it.

Jace: I think I could get some tears out. 

Whoever came in second in the Veto competition said they lost by a tenth of a second. 

Edited by Callaphera

I sorta hate that Jace even has an idea that he's the target. He was so paranoid last night and annoying at the same time. LOL!!!! Hopefully, he does go first because I'm sure he thought he was going to be the next big thing on BB. I don't know what he does for a living but he will be doing it next week. LOL!!!

• Love 2
(edited)

One of the bedrooms already looks as trashy as if it Amanda and McCrae (? -- I always forget the names immediately when a season ends) had been living there for months.   And the have not room doesn't look that bad to me this year.  Compared to the airline lounge and the ice block beds?  A dentist's office is nothing.  I could sleep in one of those chairs.  

Which one is Liz?  ETA oh, the one who is so proud of her breasts. 

Edited by Thalia

I'm sure whatever Steve said was misconstrued and made out to be worse than it actually was. You can't say anything, even "Good Morning!", nowadays without being called an intolerant <insert phobic type/-ist here> who has a complete disregard for others that aren't like you. I'll give the kid the benefit of the doubt until we hear or see otherwise.  

Also, speaking of Steve, is he part of another twist? He was hiding Jace's stuff yesterday and casually told someone that James hid Becky's slippers. Could he be a saboteur?

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm sure whatever Steve said was misconstrued and made out to be worse than it actually was. You can't say anything, even "Good Morning!", nowadays without being called an intolerant <insert phobic type/-ist here> who has a complete disregard for others that aren't like you. I'll give the kid the benefit of the doubt until we hear or see otherwise

I don't know what was said, but given the deplorable level of racism, sexism and every other-ism that this show's cast have exhibited in recent years under the guise of, "I was just joking" or "they took it out of context "..... A little over reaction (if that's what it was) is a refreshing change from "let me just sit by and do nothing as someone is verbally brutalized".

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 15
(edited)

Also, I heard they have ants already! Da'vonne was complaining about being bitten by something and she mentioned that it may have been the ants. Given the way that house looks already, it is going to be amazing if they don't end up with roaches or worse before too long.

Rapunzel... I would not be surprised if they get bedbugs in there. Ants don't bite, bedbugs do. 

Also, why do I think Liz, Shelli, and Becky all look alike? Well maybe just Shelli and Becky. And John and Clay look alike as well to me. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
(edited)

Rapunzel... I would not be surprised if they get bedbugs in there. Ants don't bite, bedbugs do. 

Maybe that's why James decided to sleep in one of the have not dentist chairs one night even though he was HOH.  :-)  If they get mice, the live feeds could get pretty interesting.

Edited by Rapunzel
(edited)

So the ants are there. The hammock outside is already developing a slight squeak when it gets going. There's that one extremely squeaky door in the house. Rooms look like disaster areas. Good ol' Big Brother. I feel like I should have a bingo card over all the seasons, these things are so dependable every year.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

I think Steve's game, whatever game he had, is shot. There have been complaints from multiple HGs today that he lurks outside of closed doors and wanders aimlessly a lot and apparently before the feeds came on, hid himself in a trash can at one point in hopes of overhearing a conversation. Gee, that sounds kind of familiar... is he going to start strategically leaving an item in every room now?

I think Steve's game, whatever game he had, is shot. There have been complaints from multiple HGs today that he lurks outside of closed doors and wanders aimlessly a lot and apparently before the feeds came on, hid himself in a trash can at one point in hopes of overhearing a conversation. Gee, that sounds kind of familiar...

Ronnie made similar mistakes in BB11, and because of those mistakes, it was no question that he was ousted early. Actually, were it not for Jessie's questionable protection of him, he'd have been out in week three.

• Love 3

Steve can't seem to fit in. I know Clayis trying to be nice and include him in workout regimen. Maybe, he will get more comfortable and relax. Oddly enough, I know people like Steve so he isn't too off putting to me. That said, he doesn't make great television.

• Love 1

For sounding like a complete recruit in his pre-show interview, Clay sure is playing the game. He either studied a lot or lied about not being familiar with the show until recently.

I'm getting tired of Audrey. It's too much game.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jace is still going on and on about Becky shushing him.  And he is very passionate about his weed!  He hates people who judge others (i.e. him) for smoking weed. He thinks he's the only one in the house who smokes it.  I have no idea about the validity of that. But he really is  so annoying.  He can't leave soon enough for me.   And everytime I start to think I misjudging Austin, he makes another comment that he and Jace are "the cool kids". 

And I swear people talk about Becky a lot more than I ever see her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Jace is still going on and on about Becky sushing him.  And he is very passionate about his weed!  He hates people who judge others (i.e. him) for smoking weed. He thinks he's the only one in the house who smokes it.  I have no idea about the validity of that. But he really is  so annoying.  He can't leave soon enough for me.   And everytime I start to think I misjudging Austin, he makes another comment that he and Jace are "the cool kids". 

And I swear people talk about Becky a lot more than I ever see her.

I cannot believe that shushing is something new that's never happened to him before.  It's definitely the is least offensive thing I would want to say when he opens his mouth, so I have to applaud Becky for her self control!

• Love 4

So the TAR transplants aren't without game. Jeff and Jackie compared notes and have realized that Audrey is full of shit. Jackie apparently figured it out, so she's more perceptive than she looks. Jeff wants to confront Clay about her, but Jackie wants him to wait till after the Veto Ceremony, just in case Clay is in with her. Smart, since doing so might get Audrey to try and get the vote flipped on her.

Meg and Vanessa are also on to Audrey, so I wonder how long till more people start figuring out about her overplaying?

• Love 2

Holy shit! Meg knows EVERYTHING about Audrey! Apparently, she has all along! She actually did Jackie one better and told Jeff not to say ANYTHING to Clay about Audrey, because he'd no doubt take it straight to her. She's even figured out that Da'Vonne and Jason are on to Audrey, too, saying that they've seen everything and know to whom Audrey's talked!

Meg is actually a sharper player than I thought she'd be! So in tune with everyone and everything around her!

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Clay is playing just as hard as Audrey and will probably get bit in the ass sooner than later as well.  But then again he actually is the cool kid that Jace and Austin think they are, so everyone might forgive him as long as he's their buddy.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think Clay is playing just as hard as Audrey and will probably get bit in the ass sooner than later as well.  But then again he actually is the cool kid that Jace and Austin think they are, so everyone might forgive him as long as he's their buddy.

That's one of the areas where I like seeing the social effects of the game put into effect, where HOW you say something is often just as important as WHAT you say, which is very much just like real life.

The things that get me is when the social structure of the game is defined not by normal social reactions (like people naturally responding better to charming people like Clay than to nervous people like Steve), but by the types of people that were specifically chosen for this game - you know, picking out women that they know won't work together and then saying, "What can we do? Women won't work together!" 

I'm sure whatever Steve said was misconstrued and made out to be worse than it actually was. You can't say anything, even "Good Morning!", nowadays without being called an intolerant <insert phobic type/-ist here> who has a complete disregard for others that aren't like you. I'll give the kid the benefit of the doubt until we hear or see otherwise.

I am fine with giving him the benefit of the doubt, but there's benefit of the doubt and then there is "I'm sure whatever Steve said was misconstrued." There's no way to be sure about such a thing at this point, not when we don't know these people very well yet. The dude easily could have said something racist. But yes, until he actually says something racist, I'm also quite willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 5
(edited)

The whole house is now onto Audrey expect for Austin and Jace who still want to work with her. I'm very surprised by the TAR pair. They can stay until Audrey gets canned.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5
(edited)

Since it doesn't seem like the target will be shifting from Jace, I'm praying the next HOH is someone who would put up Audrey. I was enjoying her craziness, but she has just gone into overdrive. She's a total wildcard, which I know makes for good television, but it means she could target literally anyone, which is scary for any viewer who has a favorite. She is now trying to make Vanessa a target because of her own paranoid delusions. It seems like the other HGs aren't having it, but I'm still a little bit worried

Edited by Xazeal

I am fine with giving him the benefit of the doubt, but there's benefit of the doubt and then there is "I'm sure whatever Steve said was misconstrued." There's no way to be sure about such a thing at this point, not when we don't know these people very well yet. The dude easily could have said something racist. But yes, until he actually says something racist, I'm also quite willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

I said misconstrued because it's the BB house, where everything you say can and will be analyzed, speculated over, misspoken, rehashed in a million different true and untrue ways, and ultimately used against you. :-) 

Back to feeds, why on Earth are these people still up?! I'm starting to warm to Jeff though. Kudos to him and Vanessa for figuring audrey out <3. 

(edited)

Jilie Chen literally cried about Audrey in an interview. So I think they will tamper with the game for her not to be evicted early.

it would really be awful to evict her soon...people who dont have the feeds will misunderstand, Im sure. Just like when they always evict the "angry black man" :(

Without the feeds, its so easy to make villians out of regular people dealing with a tough situations and over reacting to everything. Lord Of The Flies territory.

For the masses, the lemmings, the idiots out there that think Different is weird and perverted, they will feel vindicated if she goes early...sucks to be Audrey to have to be the Poster Child for the transgender community....but I think its totally awesome that they cast her!!! Pull your shit together girl, reel it in!!! Not to be a Transgender Spokesperson...but to win the freakin game!!!

Edited by Christi
(edited)

AndreaK1041 said:

I'm getting tired of Audrey. It's too much game.

I totally agree and those who play hard at the beginning get nominated and evicted first. Those who manage to keep low profiles coast easier to the end. It's best to play the game hard after the half way mark. 

Edited by DakotaLavender

Audrey seriously thought it was a good idea to wake people up at 6 AM to "catch them up" on her latest paranoid delusions. Even if the producers try to keep her safe, there's only so much they can do - I don't think they can protect her for too long. 

• Love 1

Yep, and in this case at least 75% of the house if overplaying, so for Audrey and Clay to stand out in that respect, they really need to stop.

There is literally no game to be played at this point. They have a target, everyone is on board, so just stop for a minute!

Meg is playing great. Her personality is actually lovely, so her smiling and hanging around people just makes people happy with her existence. Making friends at this point is way more important than scheming.

• Love 6
(edited)

I love this season so much. I really hope it doesn't fizzle fast.

There's a lot of people I actually like personality wise and most of them happen to actually get the game at the same time, which is a rare treat for me! I legitimately like over half of these people. And then I'm meh on most of the others as opposed to outright hating them.

Vanessa is talking to Austin right now and she has everything SO figured out. Poor Austin though, he still trusts the men so much because deep down he's a dudebro. Like he refuses to see Clay is playing him. It's so hilarious.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Ha! Apparently Vanessa is going to try to get closer to Liz. Vanessa has already proven herself to be probably the most perceptive person in the game. Twin twist is screwed. 

Oh man, I didn't think about that lol. Yea, Vanessa will probably figure that out right quick.

I think I'm officially a Vanessa stan at this point. She is GOOD, has almost a complete read on everyone/thing, and wants to work with the people I like. Plus she's not at all trying to stifle the drama. Love her!

• Love 6
(edited)

I am really digging this cast as well. It's nice to read that Vanessa has recovered from that breakdown she had the other night. I was legit worried for a minute there!

I love that there is a great mix of nice but shrewd players (Meg), funny characters (Dey and Jason), and batshit crazy (Audrey). There are also people to root against like that tool Jace. I also hope Steve goes sooner rather than later as I feel uncomfortable just watching him.

This could be the best season since S10. It's early though. Potential "twists" aka rigging could ruin everything.

Edited by delicatecutter
  • Love 1

The twin twist better be good. I can see several of the cast not being fooled by it for a second. The first time was so long ago and it was so new. Now, you have a bunch of superfans and not too mention savvy players. Time will tell. I think Vanessa is really playing well and does seem to have a pulse on the game and the other houseguest. Austin has really bro'd with the guys and he thinks he's in but he's really out. Too funny!

Audrey exhausts me already. She's playing far too hard and she's everywhere. It's like Frankie all over again: if Audrey is awake, you can guarantee there's a camera on her somewhere. I love those few hours when she finally crashes for a nap and the cameras aren't following her around. Of course, every time she does wake up, she has to tell everyone about her psychic/prophetic/weird dreams she just had.

I like Meg a lot more on the feeds than I did in the first two episodes of the show. Clearly she had it cranked to 11 for the introduction episodes and her DRs will probably be similar, but I enjoy her in the house. I enjoy most of them, which is odd. I don't think I've liked so many people in the house at once. I know it'll change eventually, but damn. I thought this cast would be boring when I first saw them and they're actually pretty entertaining so far. Here's hoping for a decent, entertaining season.

• Love 6

Jeff, my man! He said we're not playing the Amanda Zuckerman game with Audrey.

As exhausting as Audrey is she's making the feeds crazy.

BB17 is better than BB15 & BB16 and there hasn't been one eviction yet.

• Love 2
(edited)

There's a nice, very long recap of a conversation between Jason and Jeff from earlier this morning up on Jokers (second page of the Live Feed Updates) where they discuss Audrey and her game from 5:30 this morning. Definitely an interesting read.

And we have fish, so POV ceremony? They were all kicked into the backyard prior to the feeds going down. I thought we usually got Jeff interviews for that?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Anyone know who legit needs to wear glasses/contacts (Steve for one) and who wears them as a fashion statement? Not sure why this sticks in my craw; maybe because I'm a member of the former group and need them to see!

So strange to say, but the majority of this group is relatively likable and watchable. I think the fluidity of the groups (i.e. no concrete super-alliance yet, hopefully ever) helps keep things interesting.

(edited)

Jace is up.

House is calm.

Audrey though is talking to Becky.

James and Jace spoke. James stuck to his guns.

Jace is now whining hes homeless but yesterday he said he has a Hollywood home.

Edited by BlackMamba

Bye, Jace!

I think next HOH is going to be crucial. If Audrey wins, I'm scared for Vanessa. She really thinks Vanessa is the mastermind behind everything in the house and she's America's Player and has fifteen degrees and has the diamond POV and maybe knows actual magic. If she's the HOH, people will have no choice but to agree with her.

This could potentially turn into an epic season of Audrey vs. Vanessa, but I think one of them will successfully take the other one out before jury.

• Love 7