Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

According to Liz, Becky is the target.  Becky.  Who hasn't done a damn thing to Liz or Julia.  Classy, Liz.

They're not aligned and Becky is a threat. It's also smart to keep that loose agreement with ADC by not putting up James. It shouldn't be personal. It's a perfectly logical game move for Austwins. 

• Love 13

Becky and JMac are dead in the water. Best case scenario is Becky staying just because it would piss off Vanessa. We've reached the point of the season where all we have to root for is someone not getting everything they want.

• Love 3

The ACD is about to be decimated yet again. Instead of sticking together and staying with the plan they made with Becky, they let the other side dissuade them. As a result Vanessa lives another day to further reduce their numbers. Steve is not even afraid of them as he put up 2 of their members for eviction. He didn't dare target the other group. So IMO, unless somebody in James group wins HOH, they are all fracked.

They're not aligned and Becky is a threat. It's also smart to keep that loose agreement with ADC by not putting up James. It shouldn't be personal. It's a perfectly logical game move for Austwins.

Exactly. Becky vs. John would be the smart move and seeing them campaign against each other would be entertaining. And what a veto battle! John would probably have the edge.

At least neither would just roll over cough*Shelli*cough.

• Love 5

The ACD is about to be decimated yet again. Instead of sticking together and staying with the plan they made with Becky, they let the other side dissuade them. As a result Vanessa lives another day to further reduce their numbers. Steve is not even afraid of them as he put up 2 of their members for eviction. He didn't dare target the other group. So IMO, unless somebody in James group wins HOH, they are all fracked.

If Shelli stayed, we'd have no way of knowing who'd win HOH. But let's say Steve still won the DE - he's not going after Shelli. Jackie probably still leaves. If the twins win the next one, they're not going after Shelli.

The problem was if Shelli won - she was going after James. So at least she didn't win. And Meg/James still have a better chance at making it through this week than Becky/John.

ETA: I'm over mopey John. You're still here! Start planning your future without the Clellis (and maybe Becky after this HOH)! You're free and others want [to use] you!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

The Austin and Vanessa dynamic is going to be interesting to watch. If it's Becky vs. JMac on the block, Austin and Vanessa are going to have different opinions on who should go. Austin wants to work with James and Meg, and if Becky gets off the block, Vanessa's going to push hard for a James BD. I won't be surprised if the Austin/Twins/Vanessa alliance implodes this week. 

• Love 1

Liz has already said she doesn't want to put James up because he didn't put them up. Liz isn't as snowed by Vanessa as Julia is. She will do what she wants. I think Meg would be the replacement and JMac would go if Becky comes down.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Liz has already said she doesn't want to put James up because he didn't put them up. Liz isn't as snowed by Vanessa as Julia is. She will do what she wants. I think Meg would be the replacement and JMac would go if Becky comes down.

Which could be interesting too. Because I think Vanessa knows something was up last week with ADC and Austin/Twins. She's suddenly started trying to open a bridge to JMac and has been repeatedly been drilling in Austin/Twins' heads, "They're (ADC) not trustworthy people." Too much to hope that this week could end in a Meg eviction?  

What did Steve say about "they made me...." regarding the veto?  I was watching on BBAD and it cut away just when he was going to say something, I think, about production making him do something.  Any insight?  Thanks!

Steve: "All I know now is that I want my mommy and I want my letter."

Man, it irks me when people say "mommy" and "daddy" on the regular as grown adults. Between that and his "Hi, Julie!" I just can't.

ETA: Vanessa told John they (Vanessa, John and Steve) should work together. John told this to Steve, who was in disbelief. They want to go up as a group of 5 to get the twins to get out Vanessa.

And then John said The Goblins are on his side. The Goblins who don't have any power yet this week. Why does he insist on anchoring himself to a sinking ship?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Becky is still ripping on Vanessa and "I told you so-ing" about keeping her to Meg in the dentist room right now. On the one hand, she's giving Vanessa way more credit than she deserves. At the same time, she can't get over her (inexplicable, IMO) personal hatred for Vanessa that she's not even remotely thinking maybe she should try to make some sort of truce because if Vanessa is controlling everything as Becky believes, she'll be controlling Liz's HOH. Meanwhile, Meg is just mmhmming (then BBAD cut it off so I don't know if she said anything) but Vanessa won squat tonight and had virtually no influence on the outcome (which would have, IMO been EXACTLY THE SAME) had Shelli stayed.

Becky is just not a good player. She was so sure Vanessa was leaving that she made her hatred of her so blatant and literally refused to speak with her. You simply can't be that cocky and sure someone's leaving, and even when it looked like she was, it's ridiculous to go out of your way to alienate/piss off a juror - ESPECIALLY one that might RETURN TO THE GAME. To add to the stupidity, behind closed doors with her "alliance," Becky was so proud of her big, bad move, that she just announced her to her alliance-of-the-week, rather than consulting them first AT ALL - effectively proving to them that her own best interests are virtually the only thing that matters to her. Usually, it's a good idea to get input from your alliance and at least make them think (even if it's BS) that their interests and opinions matter to you too. Because you care about getting further together. Because that's what an alliance is... oh never mind. 

• Love 10

What did Steve say about "they made me...." regarding the veto? I was watching on BBAD and it cut away just when he was going to say something, I think, about production making him do something. Any insight? Thanks!

That may have been referring to the fact that Steve said his board during the veto comp wasn't working properly (Vanessa also confirmed this)

I can't stand Liz or her sister Julia. Why are these HGs so stupid? Do they want to see a f2 of Julia and Liz? One of them should go week after next. If one of the twins wins, I will be more furious than the season when Maggie won.. and Evel Dick.  

• Love 5

Vanessa says that Becky gave her word, she broke it and can't be relied on.

She is such a broken record. You'd think a self professed smart person could articulate a different thought every once in a while.

• Love 5

Vanessa wants to make a deal with James/Meg that Steve and John are the targets next week. LOL. Can't say I blame her for trying. James and Meg are really dumb and will probably buy it.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

If Shelli stayed, we'd have no way of knowing who'd win HOH. But let's say Steve still won the DE - he's not going after Shelli. Jackie probably still leaves. If the twins win the next one, they're not going after Shelli.

The problem was if Shelli won - she was going after James. So at least she didn't win. And Meg/James still have a better chance at making it through this week than Becky/John.

ETA: I'm over mopey John. You're still here! Start planning your future without the Clellis (and maybe Becky after this HOH)! You're free and others want [to use] you!

Mooses you are right. I totally forgot about Shelli that quick when I was typing my scenario. If Van went Shelli would have stayed and James would have been in jeopardy. Well either way I still think ADC is doomed. I dont want them to be and I hope I am wrong.

• Love 3

I wanted Becky gone yesterday...it seems I might get my wish in a week.

I'm not sure I hate her as a person, but her general strategy and how her attitude changed when she got the power pissed me off. As long as John or Becky goes home, I will be happy with this week.

Of course, it doesn't mean I like the other side of the house. I think Vanessa is an extreme player, this whole dumb bimbo Liz act is wearing on me, Austin needed to be backdoored weeks ago, and Julia is generally innocuous still.

Goodness, everyone seems so annoying when I think about them. At least we have eviction so my inner self can realize who it finds most annoying.

• Love 2

My wife, who only casually watches the show, as Vanessa comes on the feeds.

"Wasn't she married to a man before?" 

"Yeah. He died of cancer." 

"He got off easy."

I think I love your wife.

Vanessa says that Becky gave her word, she broke it and can't be relied on.

She is such a broken record. You'd think a self professed smart person could articulate a different thought every once in a while.

It wasn't said as part of a rant - not this time, anyway.  :)

Vanessa was feeding Liz a rationalization (or Reason, if you will) Liz could use to justify Becky's nomination.

Becky is still ripping on Vanessa and "I told you so-ing" about keeping her to Meg in the dentist room right now.

Ho-hum.  Whatever you say, @yankee1151.  Becky can say, "I told you so" as many times as she wants, AFAIC.  She knew this would happen if Vanessa stayed, and she was right.  She had a very good plan to get rid of Vanessa.  She had no way whatsoever of knowing that James would be that obsessed with getting rid of Shelli.  She knew that Shelli had virtually no one and wouldn't rally as easily if she'd stayed.  Vanessa had people under her influence she could rally, and Becky knew it.  And sure enough, she stayed and rallied.  Not (entirely) her fault.  Largely James's.

He's damn lucky Liz doesn't want to target him this week, because any sensible player would be trying to get out the obvious leader of the ADC.  It's a mystery why she's letting him slide for not putting her up when Becky never put her up, either.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Austin growing very weary of Vanessa is refreshing to see. He sees all the deals she is making. He says JMac needs to go if Becky wins veto. Earlier Vanessa wanted James as the replacement.

As I type this Vanessa tells James they (Austwins) want to make a F6 deal with him and Meg. Meanwhile on the other cam Austin tells Liz they need to make a F5 with James and Meg.

Vanessa wants to make a deal with James/Meg that Steve and John are the targets next week. LOL. Can't say I blame her for trying. James and Meg are really dumb and will probably buy it.

If James and Meg can stomach listening to her, then they should keep Vanessa talking to them as much as possible up until the veto ceremony.  If Vanessa looks like she is spending too much time with them, then Liz just may decide to pull the trigger on her.  That would be absolutely hilarious.

• Love 3

I am so bitter Jackie left in the DE. I wish Steve had self-evicted instead. What happened to Becky being your target, you worthless weasel douchecanoe?? He can't do anything right. And if he seriously told John not to use the veto thinking Meg would go then he is as stupid as he looks.

Ugh. Not that Jackie was playing an award-winning game or anything. Still pissed of her letting Vanessa off the hook so easily. But the girl had moxie! I'm pissed that I lost my two favorite houseguests in the DE. And while I like Vanessa, it is unfathomable that she is still in such a good position considering how badly she overplays. I am finally warming up to John but it seems like he can't buy a clue. And worst of all, Worthless Meg is probably going to wind up in the Final 2. It's enough to make my blood boil!!

• Love 1

Is this the part where I get to say my "I told you so"'s about Becky playing too personally and not nominating two of Austin/Liz/Julia? They've left this threesome intact far too long, and now Liz is HOH, and going into next week, they hold a majority vote.

• Love 7

So has this season's houseguests just completely forgotten that you don't have to nominate your target post veto?

And how can NO ONE see what a huge threat a 3-person alliance, where two are RELATED!, is?

• Love 4

I believe Liz and Julia have done a decent job keeping the target off of their backs. They had to play a low-key game until the reveal, and now they can start to be more aggressive. If the rest of the house doesn't perceive them to be threatening, that's their problem. At this point, they're sitting pretty because they've played the right game.

• Love 5

According to Liz, Becky is the target. Becky. Who hasn't done a damn thing to Liz or Julia. Classy, Liz.

There are so few people left and Becky has proven to be pretty good at the comps, so I can't fault Liz for this. She's also further limited by the fact that she's related to or showmancing 2 of the 8 potential nominees.

This is why keeping Austwins intact for so long was collosally dumb for the others. They are now a third of the house! And now that they're all safe through next week, they will be almost half of the house. They should have been more of a target the second Julia walked into the house to play her own game.

• Love 1

For all else Vanessa may or may not have done, the Austwins are forgetting that without Vanessa's help (and bringing Shelli on board with it), the twins would not have had the protection needed to get Julia in the house.

• Love 5

If John and Becky are exaggerating and twisting the truth to influence people against Vanessa, isn't that the very thing people are upset with Vanessa about?

No.

Becky and JMac are dead in the water. Best case scenario is Becky staying just because it would piss off Vanessa. We've reached the point of the season where all we have to root for is someone not getting everything they want.

LOL precisely. At least I reached it a bit later this season than the past couple.

I'll just be praying that Becky wins veto. Literally all I care about now is Vanessa not getting what she wants. Plus, John getting evicted would be really funny!

• Love 1

Austin did a direct talk to the feedsters while Liz was in DR.

One sentence he talks about his changing how he feels about Vanessa, how she isn't so good for his game anymore.

Next breath, "I'm sitting pretty good, made top 8 for being a big tattooed target since day 1, and never been on the block".

Yep big guy, did that all on your own.  I swear I'm gonna get whiplash from all the SMH going on.

• Love 8

For all else Vanessa may or may not have done, the Austwins are forgetting that without Vanessa's help (and bringing Shelli on board with it), the twins would not have had the protection needed to get Julia in the house.

If he hasn't already done so, Austin will soon be taking credit for this, too ...

• Love 4

Vanessa and Shelli played an excellent game before the BotB ended. I have no problems with their game before then. They were both great. Since it ended (seemingly prematurely), though, they were both pretty dreadful. Luckily for Vanessa, Shelli was a lot worse than she was, with the historically bad "Shirtgate" incident. 

(By the way, even with their excellent game before BotB, it is fair to note that BotB sort of schews the whole game and makes it so easy to run a big alliance without any attention being drawn to you, as we saw last season - in other words, fuck the BotB, the worst BB twist ever). 

• Love 11

And they're getting all upset about her separate deals, when they just made their own 6 person thing with ADC this week.

I think it's about time the Austwins got suspicious of her, but getting her out this week would be bad for the twins (maybe good for Austin). She's still a target ahead of Liz and Julia especially because Vanessa is getting a lot more credit for her manipulation from everyone. Plus, of the three, Vanessa would likely turn on Austin before them.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I haven't been watching the feeds much at all this year, just enough to know what's happening. I was thinking though, for whatever reasoning Liz might have to have that lug hanging around her ALL THE DAMN TIME, (maybe its all strategy, Idk) but if that's the reason, man, I give her TONS of credit and think she deserves the win! Can you imagine having someone you get the creeps about always around, stroking you, sleeping with you, oggling you, thinking erotic thoughts of you ? I'd be sick! That's great acting! I want James to win at this point, I liked the way he handled his hoh and turned the game around without getting smug about it.

• Love 2

Welp, I'm glad I went to bed.  Liz/Julia/Austin are just crushing this game right now.  Kudos to them.  Well, kudos to the twins, I still think Austin is pretty worthless, but that might be my personal bias showing.

Between John and Becky, I want John to stay, so here's hoping that he wins the Veto so I don't have to worry about it.  Other than that, I'm thinking it's going to be a pretty uneventful week, unless Vanessa manages to find a new way to create all kinds of unnecessary drama.  I think she's up to the challenge!

• Love 2

Today on the live feeds... Vanessa makes a final 85 deal with the ants! 

Anyway, it sounds like Becky was able to get the target off herself and onto Johnny Mac. Sadly for JMac, Vanessa pushing to keep him over Becky just made his target bigger. Credit to Austin and the twins for realizing that keeping Becky in the house to go to war with Vanessa is better for them. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

I haven't been watching the feeds much at all this year, just enough to know what's happening. I was thinking though, for whatever reasoning Liz might have to have that lug hanging around her ALL THE DAMN TIME, (maybe its all strategy, Idk) but if that's the reason, man, I give her TONS of credit and think she deserves the win! Can you imagine having someone you get the creeps about always around, stroking you, sleeping with you, oggling you, thinking erotic thoughts of you ? I'd be sick! That's great acting! I want James to win at this point, I liked the way he handled his hoh and turned the game around without getting smug about it.

She's not acting. In one of her DRs on Wednesday's episode, she said she likes him.

I laughed so hard this morning when Austin tells the Twins they need to be weary of the Vanessa/JM/Steve alliance. HE TOLD HER TO DO IT!!!! Why did you suggest it if you are now "scared of it".

Julia doesn't trust Austin, she would rather have Vanessa there then Austin. Plus the AusTwins are always quick to believe the last person that speaks to them. If Becky is on the block come Thuraday regardless of what Austin wants she will be going home. Vanessa, Julia & Steve will vote her out. James will probably as well.

Today on the live feeds... Vanessa makes a final 85 deal with the ants! 

Anyway, it sounds like Becky was able to get the target off herself and onto Johnny Mac. Sadly for JMac, Vanessa pushing to keep him over Becky just made his target bigger. Credit to Austin and the twins for realizing that keeping Becky in the house to go to war with Vanessa is better for them. 

Austin's sudden suspicion of JMac -- because he's called to the DR so much -- is hilarious to me. He's called so often because his DRs are better than yours! JMac needs to talk to them though and let them know he hates Vanessa as much as he does and was targeting her last week, and maybe even get Steve to verify it with them.

• Love 1

I just cannot fathom why Vanessa thinks it's smart to make bullshit deals with literally everyone in the house every single week. Does she really believe people are still buying this crap? "Oh no, I can't go back on my word to Vanessa. She never breaks her word!" This is why I have a hard time giving her gameplay much credit. That is not how you play this game. She's just an overplaying emotional mess wrapped in a big old blanket of paranoia. I haven't heard her have a non-game talk with anyone in weeks. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

Yeah, if the HG only knew what we (the viewers) like & dislike about them from their DR's. I'm sure Austin thinks he's killing it in the DR & we love him. Of course, that's the furthest thing from the truth. Johnny Mac just cracks me up. I'm sure there are others who don't care for him but it was hysterical when he said to Julie, "whatta you want?". Too funny! Also, there is Steve who continues to Duke his hatred for Becky in the DR but gives no real indication on exactly why. I remember everyone hated Derrick in his DAr because he "lied" about everything and didn't let us know what he was really thinking.

• Love 5

The most popular players are always the underdogs. Basically if you're in the majority alliance you're not going to be very well liked. Any HG with any knowledge of the show should understand this. The fact that Vanessa and Austin keep saying "another win for the good guys" cracks me up. Then again, they think Clelli are America's Sweethearts. 

• Love 5

James joked that every person Meg shares a bed with goes home. This is not a coincidence.

Then let his hobbit ass share a bed with her tonight!

Gotdammit…..GOTDAMMIT!  The plan was perfect.  Vanessa was all but evicted but what happens?  James allows himself to get misted by the Snake!  Of course his minions Meg and Jackie take a whiff of the mist and along with Clayshirt-gate, they vote out Shelli.  Then, fuckin’ Steve wins HOH and puts up Meg and Jackie instead of Meg and Vanessa.  Becky should have not been on his radar during DE!  And you just know Vanessa got into his ear and told that lie about Jackie right before he made his noms. 

All this, and now with Liz being the new HOH and the Snake likely running her HOH for her, it is going to be an insufferable week with these two twats in power.

Getting Shelli out was a big move….but getting Vanessa out would have been a HUGE one!  But noooo, both recent HOH’s were FUBR’d!

At this point, I no longer give two bluedilly fucks about James/Meg/Steve/JMac….I hope Vanessa is at the door so the first face they see as they are evicted one…by…fuckin’ one is HERS!

• Love 2