Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Why in the hell is Shelli not blowing up the Sixth Sense? It is the go to move at this point of no return.

Shelli is not blowing up sixth sense because Vanessa planted in her head that would be a bad thing to do because she would need allies when she came back in the game. I mean Vanessa said that was her plan (total lie) so Shelli now thinks it's the thing to do.

• Love 1

Shelli realizes that Vanessa is using Becky giving Shelli info during James HOH against Becky to get the ADC to vote against Shelli.

Johnny wanted to know how Vanessa found out and Shelli quickly backtracked but Johnny was not happy to learn that Vanessa knows things Becky told Shelli. Shelli is going to warn Becky but she is stupid and should have thought this would happen.

It is funny that Becky trusting Shelli with info she shouldn't have placed her on top of the hit lit.

Shelli trusting Vanessa with information she shouldn't have is sending Shelli home.

Idiots. All of them.

• Love 1

It really is Witchy Wednesday in the house.  I'm not sure how this is going to end up.  For me, I don't want Shelli to stay.  I worry that Vanessa played her cards too early because the last person who has spoken is the one that will win.

Unless it's Shelli who won't talk to James and who won't apologize for being an idiot and won't make a deal with him.

Mind. Boggling.

• Love 2

Meg says it's hard to tell how Austin feels about Vanessa. I honestly don't understand this. THEY'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE WEEK ONE, YOU FUCKING MUPPET. 

Yeah, but ever since Austin found out Vanessa is the target he has been dropping comments here and there about how Vanessa has done him wrong, keeping it vague but enough for plausible deniability.

• Love 1

Shelli is so unbelievably condescending. This convo with James is not the way to go. Well, it's the way to go out the door, I guess.

Maybe Shells thinks if she goes to the JH she can get word to Clay to be waiting when she goes over the wall and they can ride off into the sunset and be together forever and ever and everrrrrrrr....

• Love 3

Now see, here is another example of Shelli being colossally stupid - from Joker's:

Wed 3:03 PM BBT. Shelli says she doesn't know how much else she can put it on the table. She doesn't have a team, Vanessa does, and she's coming to the people who put Clay out and asking to ride with them.

Then she says she's concerned about them voting her out even they keep her this time around.

Er- excuse me? Maybe, just maybe, you should consider:

• Focusing on surviving THIS week before worrying about next week's votes...? You're already tied to a stake with a bag of Kingsford's MatchLight at your feet, honeybunny - not the best time to be planning next week's dinner menus.
  • At least TRY not to throw TOO MUCH shade on the people you're begging for votes to stay?
Gawd.

ETA: cleanup formatting

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4

After watching Shelli with James, Meg, and Jackie I now realize what get's me most frustrated about this game and these people - particularly Meg, Jackie, Clay, and Shelli.  There's a 'good side' and an 'evil side'; a 'dark side' and a 'light side'.  That's ridiculous.  

I'm so irritated that Shelli twists things around.  Tell the true story and I'll have more respect.  Don't be coy.  Don't be a victim.  Tell the truth.

I think Vanessa tells more truth than Shelli.  Just my opinion of course.

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 1

Christ….should have fuckin’ known Monday and Tuesday was too good to be true!

I was so happy the beanie raccoon was about to be booted on her ass but what in the bluedilly fuck happens?  She mists everyone, AGAIN!  Dammit, Vanessa is the head of the snake and if you don’t cut it off now it’ll just grow stronger and harder to cut off! 

Shelli, fuck a shirt!  You should have squashed that with James and blew up the SS to anyone who would listen!  Now because of your still blind loyalty to Vanessa, your dumbass is out the door tomorrow.

James/Jackie/Meg – I give up on ya’ll, especially you, Jackie….I hope Vanessa gets HOH and does her usual MO of flip-flopping, putting up two of the ADC with the remaining as a backdoor.

For fuck’s sake, just give this bitch the $500,000 already.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 2

I was so happy the beanie raccoon was about to be booted on her ass but what in the bluedilly fuck happens?  She mists everyone, AGAIN!  

I really don't think this had anything to do with Vanessa's mist. Honestly Vanessa had fuck all to do with James deciding to not evict her. He just wants Shelli gone and he isn't willing to let it go again this week.

And Vanessa is pretty awful at the social game, so there may still be a chance she could talk herself out of being saved. But Shelli is painfully bad at campaigning too, so it's a toss-up.

• Love 8

Johnny Mac keeps saying Vanessa is starting a bunch of shit - but it's really Johnny Mac and Becky lying their asses off.

Crazy.

Johnny Mac thinks Vanessa is lying that Becky was feeding information to Clay and Shelli - but doesn't he know that already?  Shelli admitted it to him? 

Edited by Vicky

Well tbf Vanessa has started a lot of shit! 

This whole thing is really just about James wanting Shelli out though imo. He has wanted it since last week and I think he's still pissed it didn't happen then, which is making his resolve to get her out even stronger.

The Austwins are very malleable. When everyone was against Vanessa, so were they. When the tide started turning with James/Meg/Jackie, they changed, too.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Johnny Mac keeps saying Vanessa is starting a bunch of shit - but it's really Johnny Mac and Becky lying their asses off.

Crazy.

Johnny Mac thinks Vanessa is lying that Becky was feeding information to Clay and Shelli - but doesn't he know that already?  Shelli admitted it to him? 

JMac is just butthurt he's being outplayed. He hitched his wagon to a sinking Clelli and now he's super fucked.

Shelli should have been repairing relations with James, Meg and Jackie immediately after the ceremony. It's her own fault. 

• Love 2

Becky is basically telling Jackie/Meg that she is OK with them keeping Vanessa. Good play really. But sadly I don't think it'll do her any good. Meg has fallen for Vanessa and Austwins bs. I think Jackie and James are probably less taken in by it though.

ETA: Becky is also unintentionally (I think) sorta screwing over John a bit lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

This whole thing is really just about James wanting Shelli out though imo. He has wanted it since last week and I think he's still pissed it didn't happen then, which is making his resolve to get her out even stronger.

I'm sure that to some degree there's an emotional/ego component to James wanting Shellikins out - it would give him some satisfaction and closure to last week's HoH embarrassment, to be sure. But there's also a solid strategic component as well - Shelli staying means a target on his back, while Vanessa staying means a target on Becky's back.

Is it just me, or is it kinda scary the clearest strategic thinker in the House at this moment in time is - James...?

• Love 6

DE HOH should be exciting. Becky is in the most danger just because she can't play and will go home if she's OTB vs JMac (ADC only have three votes and it would take 4 + Steve would evict Becky). She could possibly stay vs Steve. Would all depend on JMac's vote.

Becky really needs to hope James, Meg, or Jackie win HOH. Or she's gonna need to win veto and save herself. She's in a really terrible spot.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1

Shelli's pitch was so terrible. She kept saying she knows Austin, the twins and Vanessa are a tight group but didn't say how she knew. Why wouldn't she expose everything? I don't get it.

• Love 4

At this point, I'm not even sure it matters. She's done and it's really her own fault. I'm a little surprised too, I thought she was more of a gamer, but she got cocky and comfortable, and considering she was all but out the door last week, that's just bizarre.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 2

I think Shelli didn't out the Sixth Sense mainly because of the seed that Vanessa planted in her head.  No matter which one of them goes, there is a chance to come back, so don't blow up the alliance, they will need people to come back to.  

ETA - I hate that stupid i in her name.

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 1

DE HOH should be exciting. Becky is in the most danger just because she can't play and will go home if she's OTB vs JMac (ADC only have three votes and it would take 4 + Steve would evict Becky). She could possibly stay vs Steve. Would all depend on JMac's vote.

I think John is in the most danger. He would go hone over anyone except probably Vanessa (I'm assuming Steve evicts Vanessa). Becky would probably stay over JMac since ADC are working with her and Austwins said the person they are most sketched out with is John. I think Becky might go over Steve since Austwins said they might be able to manipulate Steve by pretending Freaks & Geeks is still on.

• Love 1

Becky really needs to hope James, Meg, or Jackie win HOH. Or she's gonna need to win veto and save herself. She's in a really terrible spot.

Not true.  Becky's got a good chance to survive if anyone but Vanessa or Steve wins HoH.  Austin, Liz, and Julia just mentioned wanting John gone even more than they want Becky gone in case he's a production favorite.  Austin, in particular, said that the best time to get out a production favorite is during a double eviction episode.

Austin just told Julia that he won't listen to Vanessa if she puts up Becky and John in the double eviction episode, and that she's becoming a liability.  He feels like Vanessa's trying to get them to do his dirty work where getting rid of Becky is concerned.

More proof that Vanessa has all but alienated him and the twins.  Or at Liz.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

Becky seems like a massive bore. She has loved the sound of her own voice the last two nights on BBAD, droning on about crap that makes her headboard soliloquy sound like The Gettysburg Address. And it isn't even like she talks *to* people so much as she talks *at* them. I really hope ADC pulls through so that Vanessa doesn't get taken out by Basic Becky, of all people.

I've been catching up on the last couple BBADs and couldn't agree more. Objectively, I think it's great that there are people who choose to live a terrifically healthy lifestyle, but subjectively, there's something about her "look! Brussels sprouts for EVERYONE! YOU get a sprout - YOU get a sprout!!" attitude that makes me wanna punch her in the face. It's just my gut, but she seems so goddamned subtly sanctimonious. I too enjoy kale and broccoli and sprouts, but her "I don't like any butter, oils, or cheese on my food"?!?!?! She is my personal antichrist. She reminds me of Chris Traeger (who is adorable) but without the ebullient charm and encouraging charisma.

• Love 11

Let's be real if Vanessa wasn't on this season, Austin would probably be gone. And if/when she leaves he's screwed.

If it wasn't for Shelli being pissy that Clay didn't get enough cheers when he won veto, becoming convinced they needed Sixth Sense intact, and spending over an hour talking Vanessa into "keeping the numbers", Austin would be gone. He came into the HOH room, lied directly to Vanessa and Shelli, swore even, that he was not the vote to keep Audrey. Vanessa had "reasons" and she had little "blood on her hands". That's all she was looking for. It was Shelli who saved his ass, along with Liz going to bat for him (and staying in the house over Julie, which I always thought was a bit sketchy, because they were supposed to switch back out before the veto ceremony, and Julie wanted Austin gone).

Austin seems to be doing just fine now without Vanessa. She hasn't been involved in his conversations with James. I mean, those two are absolutely gross together, but they do seem to have something going.

• Love 4

If it wasn't for Shelli being pissy that Clay didn't get enough cheers when he won veto, becoming convinced they needed Sixth Sense intact, and spending over an hour talking Vanessa into "keeping the numbers", Austin would be gone. He came into the HOH room, lied directly to Vanessa and Shelli, swore even, that he was not the vote to keep Audrey. Vanessa had "reasons" and she had little "blood on her hands". That's all she was looking for. It was Shelli who saved his ass, along with Liz going to bat for him (and staying in the house over Julie, which I always thought was a bit sketchy, because they were supposed to switch back out before the veto ceremony, and Julie wanted Austin gone).

Oh so true!!!  Still Vanessa protects Shelli and Shelli denies any responsibility.  And Shelli's story is the one the rest of the house believes.  Only Austin knows how bad he was and he pretends it was all Jason's fault.  So frustrating!

I thought I'd let this go, but when Shelli used it to disparage Vanessa earlier today, I'm angry all over again!!

• Love 3

They were shown video clips, presumably for HOH tomorrow. Austwins and Vanessa immediately started studying together. No one else studied. Fucking ADC and John, you better not fuck this up for me! 

Liz seemed to have the clips remembered really well. And she won that other memory HOH. I could see her winning this one.

• Love 2

Isn't that more likely to be the second HOH comp tomorrow? I seem to remember the first ones were more physical.

The first HOH is typically Q&A, the second is typically a bracket-style/tournament comp.

Yeah, I'm going to be disappointed if ADC, or whoever isn't studying, wins HOH instead of the ones who are studying. That would just suck. 

I really want Julia to win HOH for the DE, only because I'm sure she wants Austin out, but would also take Becky/ADC. 

• Love 3

(and staying in the house over Julie, which I always thought was a bit sketchy, because they were supposed to switch back out before the veto ceremony, and Julie wanted Austin gone).

Surprisingly, if you're about to call out some kind of rigging to keep Austin in, which I wouldn't rule out, I don't think it was the producers' intentions to do that.  I think they wanted Julia to be surprised that Liz had kept them safe with the BotB win and had ensured her entry into the game.  I imagine they might've switched them back if Liz and James had remained on the block and someone who wasn't Liz or someone who wouldn't save her had won the Veto.

Surprisingly, if you're about to call out some kind of rigging to keep Austin in, which I wouldn't rule out, I don't think it was the producers' intentions to do that.  I think they wanted Julia to be surprised that Liz had kept them safe with the BotB win and had ensured her entry into the game.  I imagine they might've switched them back if Liz and James had remained on the block and someone who wasn't Liz or someone who wouldn't save her had won the Veto.

You see, I assumed they kept Liz in because they wanted the original twin in for Thursday, when the reveal happened. But they could have easily shortened Julia's time in the house by a day and brought Liz back in. But yeah, it seemed like they just wanted Julia to be surprised that they were officially going to be in the game together. 

• Love 1

The first HOH is typically Q&A, the second is typically a bracket-style/tournament comp.

Then if this might be memory-related, wouldn't that also count as Q&A?

And it might be a Veto Competition instead.  BB12 had a physical HoH and a mental/memory Veto, didn't it?

Yeah, I agree there were about five different reasons not to bring Julie back in. I think it's mostly because I really, really wanted Austin to be gone that week that I thought it was sketchy :)

Here's my thing with Vanessa (as she does this with John). If I was in that house, and she was doing her thing where she talks for fifteen minutes, after the third "umm" or the fourth shifting her eyes up and to the left, I would just stop listening. I would assume she's lying, bullshitting, or saying whatever suits her purposes. She always sounds like she's lying with all of her tics. How on earth is she a great poker player?

Also, she's selling Becky out to John. Yeah, she's good, but I'm not buying her as a strategic genius.

• Love 4

Also, she's selling Becky out to John. Yeah, she's good, but I'm not buying her as a strategic genius.

Does John look like he's buying it?  If so, I'd say I'd be more worried about him than Vanessa's level of smarts in this game.

Also, @Katesus7, are you getting the names right?  Julie is the host.  Julia is the twin.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 1

She's a mess. He hates you, Vanessa! It's a miracle you even have the possibility of staying - stop trying to make another one happen.

Yes, Julia, not Julie. These people should all be grateful that I only get one letter wrong.

So Becky has been spending time quizzing the ADC in the HOH room about the pics they saw. She seems to have a lot of good memory. So obviously she's a bitch just looking out for herself and not ADC, so they'll probably use this to win and boot her tomorrow. It appears that I have a soft spot for Becky, because all of this anti-Becky sentiment the last few days has really upset me. Vanessa is now my enemy, and must be destroyed. Finally. It's my Big Brother.

• Love 8

Yes, Julia, not Julie. These people should all be grateful that I only get one letter wrong.

So Becky has been spending time quizzing the ADC in the HOH room about the pics they saw. She seems to have a lot of good memory. So obviously she's a bitch just looking out for herself and not ADC, so they'll probably use this to win and boot her tomorrow. It appears that I have a soft spot for Becky, because all of this anti-Becky sentiment the last few days has really upset me. Vanessa is now my enemy, and must be destroyed. Finally. It's my Big Brother.

I think Becky definitely has an agenda with this, she's not doing it out of the kindness of her heart. ADC might not be voting the way she wants (not sure if that's changed) but other than JMac, they are the least likely to put her up in the DE. If the plan is still for Vanessa to stay and Becky knows this, she knows she's in trouble. I think if the plan was still Shelli she might not give a fuck who wins because she would believe herself to be totally safe. 

You and me both, @Katesus7.  Both in the house and on here, the anti-Becky feelings are making my blood boil.  It's bordering on how I felt when everyone ostracized Michele for no reason in BB11 and got pressured by Dick and Daniele into ostracizing Jen in BB8.  And even worse than in the house, I see it happening here, too.  I don't see her as the bad person so many here seem to see her as.  (Looking and staring daggers at you, @yankee1151.)  I just see a semi-annoying, but generally caring, well-meaning woman who also seems like a decent person.  And one whose method of sitting back and observing has helped her, for the most part, be in touch with the house dynamics.  The fact she's helping James, Jackie, and Meg study right now tells me which side she's truly on and should be telling them the same thing.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 6