Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Steve is pissed!  Was he going to BD Becky?  Seems like it. 

100%. I wonder if he told John that or John just figured it out. Oh lol never mind it's John he would have to have it written in the sky to know it so Steve must have told him.

Vanessa is SO fucking smug right now. PLEASE let Becky win HOH. I'm begging, BB Gods!

• Love 2

Steve is pissed!  Was he going to BD Becky?  Seems like it. 

God how I wish JohnnyMac had taken off Jackie...I hope she is the one that comes back.

I think that was Steve's plan or back-up plan. Johnny Mac made the right move for his game. It just sucks, because I've come to like Jackie and her sometimes evil sounding cackle. 

I really wanted Vanessa to go. I know it was unlikely, but damn it, I can't stand the long winded speeches and talks and sad wide eyes. 

• Love 5

I believe John just put his ass on the line to save Becky from backdoor elimination. I am fairly certain she was Steve's target.

I think you're right. I don't think Steve's target was Meg or Jackie. I bet he was planning on backdooring Becky or possibly James. Either way, it was smart of john not to use veto unless he was sure who the HoH was gonna put up as a replacement.

Meg is so useless as a houseguest. Seeing her shocked, on the block, and a sobbing mess was the highlight of this DE for me. How many times will it take for her and "her peeps" to be backstabbed before she gets it through her head that THIS IS A GAME, not summer camp!?

Edited by me5671
  • Love 6

Yeah, I'm all in on Becky or John winning HOH. Steve's nominations were an obvious attempt to get back in with Vanessa and the Austwins. James and Meg are now dead in the water, but would still probably just target Steve if they won HOH, because they can't see the huge alliance for the trees.

If any of the Austwins/Vanesa win, I assume that some combination of Becky/John/Steve will be the targets. It's funny, this was a horrible move on Steve's part, but I kind of give him a pass. a) because he obviously threw it, and b) I don't think he has any clue how thoroughly he burned his bridge with Vanessa. He "betrayed" her, you know, so she has "reasons" now, and he will be in her sights. Unless she scoops him back up. That's also possible.

Damn it, Vanessa is in a better spot than ever. Here's hoping that Austin's hissy fit over her actually amounts to something, but I doubt it.

• Love 4

What happened? I understand that Jackie was the DE evictee, but how? (I'm in NYC, so the broadcast is delayed for football.)

Steve won HOH (accidentally imo), nommed Meg/Jackie (intending to bd Becky I'm sure), John won veto and didn't use it, everyone but Becky voted for Jackie.

• Love 1

Meg told James one of the twins was dancing when Jackie left, so I guess that alliance is dead in the water. My guess is it was Liz. I'm pretty sure Liz's attitude about Jackie stems from Jackie's relationship with Jeff. Liz seemed pretty into Jeff and probably would have preferred that to be her showmance.

Steve definitely wanted to backdoor Becky. She should be very grateful to John right now. 

EDITED TO ADD: ADC can't be mad at John for not using the POV, right? For all they know, James would have been the BD nominee.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

Meg told James one of the twins was dancing when Jackie left, so I guess that alliance is dead in the waterMy guess is it was Liz.

I agree, Liz has not been the model of diplomacy upon the exit of others.

• Love 1

Meg told James one of the twins was dancing when Jackie left, so I guess that alliance is dead in the water. My guess is it was Liz. I'm pretty sure Liz's attitude about Jackie stems from Jackie's relationship with Jeff. Liz seemed pretty into Jeff and probably would have preferred that to be her showmance.

camera's cut right to liz Julia Austin and Van and they were just standing around at that moment

John and Becky made it!  They both made it!  I only care the slightest bit about John because he's tied to Becky, but Becky's my favorite of everyone left, so I'm so happy!

And yes, I can absolutely say that Steve wanted to backdoor Becky.  I was so happy when John was picked for the Veto Competition because I knew that if he won it, he'd leave the nominations the same to keep Becky safe.  I don't think he knows about Steve's hatred for Becky, but he does know that the house is somewhat uniting against him and Becky now, so he needed to keep them both protected, and he did just that!

*Points and laughs once more at @yankee1151*

Pity Vanessa's still here, but maybe if the right person wins HoH next, we'll have another chance to see her go!

• Love 2

The fact that Vanessa told Meg not to take it personal and that it's 'just a game' is giving me rage blackouts. I need her gone yesterday.

Meg continues to be dumb as hell. But at least she said, "I should've gone, you'd have better luck winning if Jackie was here," to James. At least she has some self-awareness.

I can't at Becky being mad at John right now. He saved you, you idiot!

• Love 2
Meg is so useless as a houseguest. Seeing her shocked, on the block, and a sobbing mess was the highlight of this DE for me. How many times will it take for her and "her peeps" to be backstabbed before she gets it through her head that THIS IS A GAME, not summer camp!?

She really, really is. I had a brief moment of fear that for some reason, they would vote Meg out, but thankfully Jackie was sent packing. I just feel for James having to deal with Meg now.

Yay for Van living another day...I really wanted her to survive the DE, and now that she has, I'm OK with her going if need be. I hope she stays and wins HOH, but if not, I'm good.

James is still rapidly becoming my hope to win, which means he'll be gone this week, but still. Go James! A James/Van F2 would be great.

Is anyone targeting the twins...at all?

I need to Austin to stay just long enough to get Zinged.

Seriously? She needs to zip it.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 3

I'm actually embarrassed for Steve. Why would he ever apply to be on this show?

"I'm too emotional so I can't talk now." Then fucking DOR, Steve! 

I'm so fired up lol. I'm so mad at myself for actually rooting for someone. It was so much easier when I didn't care!

• Love 2

Oh my god, I've been away on vacation all week, and I come back and the vote somehow got turned around, Shelli was evicted unanimously not Vanessa, and Jackie is gone in DE? Alrighty.

And then I turn it on the feeds and Meg is crying because she's been blindsided and lied to. LOL nice to know some things don't change after a week off.

• Love 5

John is currently playing dumb with Becky/James/Meg. Unless he actually doesn't know what Steve's actual plan was. Either way, what a fucking flop this guy is. Like honestly. I'm so pissed I'm forced to root for him now.

Meg acting like Steve betrayed her. Like you never even fucking talked to him, you fool. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

At this point, I think the twins are low on anyone's radar.

Yeah, one of them will make it to the end. I'm already resigned to that fact. Luckily they have almost no shot at winning. 

James joked that every person Meg shares a bed with goes home. This is not a coincidence. 

• Love 1

Well, to be fair to her, Steve's hidden his disdain toward her, and his desire to target her, very well.  She had no way of knowing that John really saved her.  Instead, he ensured that Jackie went to jury duty and didn't at least throw a vote at Meg instead (that one's more speculation).  I can see why she's pissed.

• Love 1

If it's true that Steve asked JMac not to use veto, then I'm still not clear why Jackie was Steve's target. Doesn't make much sense. And I don't think it came from Vanessa because I heard her whisper to Liz that she didn't know why he didn't put up Becky.

If it's true that Steve asked JMac not to use veto, then I'm still not clear why Jackie was Steve's target. Doesn't make much sense. And I don't think it came from Vanessa because I heard her whisper to Liz that she didn't know why he didn't put up Becky.

I imagine he just told John not to use veto because he intended to bd Becky and if he'd done that after John used veto it would've been really bad lol.

Or John's lying about Steve saying that. John's playing this all very badly, so that's a definite possibility.

Edited by peachmangosteen

I'm curious about the fact that Steve's equipment broke or something during the veto comp.

Me too. But I'm thankful because if he'd have won Becky would be gone and she is literally the only hope I have left lol.

But they should bring Jackie back and redo the whole thing tbh. ;)

• Love 2

I want to see John and Becky talk to each other, not other people. Only then will I feel I have an idea of what they are thinking. Becky's obvious move right now is to be upset with Meg and James over Jackie leaving. As she should be over Jackie leaving. She needs them desperately. And even if she does know why John didn't use the veto, I don't think it's good gameplay for her to say "Well, John didn't use veto because he was saving me".

And John should be playing dumb right now. He got himself in a pickle last week for telling someone he thought he could trust that he thought Vanessa was in Shelli's head. That put a nice fat target on him. Why would he do anything but keep his mouth shut after that?

Steve will continue to be Steve. He's weird, and creepy at times, but I don't want to constantly smack him, so he has that over Vanessa, Austin and the twins.

• Love 6

Yeah, I think that's why he told him not to use it. Steve is friends with John so didn't want to fuck his friend over. Steve is SO upset over accidentally winning HoH.

Then why would this stupid asshole use a backdoor Becky plan in the first place !!!!!!(screams)

Wouldn't he just nominate her outright and hedge his bets that she or pasty dentist bf wouldn't win it?

So sick of his annoying behavior and shitty gameplay . People keep calling him a nerd but nerds are smart and sometimes interesting in their quirks. He might qualify as a doofus. But he definitely bucks that prejudice that all nerds are clever and cunning since he's shit for brains.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 5

Aww. I get why people are annoyed/angry with him. I was actually more upset than I thought I'd be over Jackie, but she might come back, and it seems like she may really go hardcore for Liz/Austin/Julia/Vanessa. I get the sense she wasn't too mad at Steve, but mad that people got into his ear.

But, Steve reminds me of me so much. He just wanted to play the game and now I know that I would be hated in the house if I went in, so.....guess my dreams of applying went out the window! I, like Steve, do care about what other people think and would be flip flopping and be apologetic and all that jazz. I do think Steve didn't want to win, but was trying to throw it in a way that didn't seem obvious. Poor guy is now going to be a target for Useless Meg. I do think Steve didn't want HOH, ESPECIALLY a DE HOH, because people like him and me can't handle the pressures that comes with it. It's different when he has more time to really consider the angles. But last minute decisions, even if he had been thinking about it for a while? That just sends us into emotional tailspins and, at least for me, I go into frantic mode, thinking of all the ways people could/would hate me and how people will treat me when I anger them. It sucks, and I don't know if Steve's like that, but he seemed really worried at the end of the episode and of course I don't blame him for freaking out, just like I don't blame Meg for crying during the episode. 

I want a John HOH, to be honest. He would keep Steve and Becky safe (I'm going to force myself to like her, goddamnit) and John'll hopefully target Vanessa (I do want her to stay, actually...), Liz/Julia and Austin. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 8

James: "All I know is we're gonna get picked off one buy one if we don't come together."

Well LOOK who just woke up!

Has it occurred to them that just about every instinct Meg and James has had in this game was...wrong?

The problem gets compounded when Meg cannot win an ice cube even if she locks herself in a freezer.

Edited by Yogi Mantle
  • Love 8

I've been really annoyed by James, Meg, and Jackie just assuming they had Steve's vote while never talking game to him, and then they were dumb enough to actually want to go with the twins and Austin to final 6, so all I can do is laugh.  Steve and John were on their list of targets as far as who they would put up next, so no sympathy from me.  I don't hate anyone, and Steve doesn't bother me at all, so this is all just very amusing to me.  

• Love 6

John is talking to Becky now. He told her Steve wasn't on board with getting out Vanessa and that she was probably gonna be the replacement. OK good! 

Now can John or Becky just fucking win HOH!

Wait. John would've put up Meg/Liz if he'd won and BDed Vanessa. No, John. No. Just no. 

LMAO there's no hope with these people.

• Love 2

I'm curious about the fact that Steve's equipment broke or something during the veto comp.

I find it hard to believe it was broken. I just don't think he could figure out how to lift it and balance. This is the same person who didn't know how to apply lotion.

• Love 9

I find it hard to believe it was broken. I just don't think he could figure out how to lift it and balance. This is the same person who didn't know how to apply lotion.

ACOL!

John/Becky talking about pulling in Meg and James. John says they can get Steve. Oh, John. And John thinks Vanessa trusts him. Sigh.

• Love 2

I see his point at putting up Meg/Liz, because he said everyone would use the veto. Except that Vanessa and Steve totally would not use the veto. But it's a safe play, I guess.

John actually told Becky he was worried that Steve would put up her or James. She told him to go tell James that. It makes sense to me, I actually wondered if he wanted to protect James, those two have a pretty good relationship.

• Love 2

It really is fascinating this season that the biggest gamers midway through the season are the hammies we were mocking for watching the world go by early on. Right now the direction of the game hinges on Becky, John and Steve. Who knew?: BB S17, floaters revenge!

Edited by SteveAC10
  • Love 8