Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

My super early power rankings:

Potential winner/power players

Jason

Da'Vonne

Vanessa

Safe for a while

Meg

Jackie

Feeds gold but playing too hard too fast/Likely pre-jury boots

Audrey

Austin

Perennial pawns used by majority alliances

John 

Steve

There to play the role of Victoria/house furniture/floaters

Liz

Becky

Airheads that will annoy people with their airheadedness

Clay

Shelli

No real opinion

Jeff 

Jason

Go Away

Jace

(edited)

Too bad Derrick wasn't on this season. Even he wouldn't be able to quash all this drama and back and forth.

I would love to see Derrick play with Audrey. He would lose his mind and it would be hilarious.

I can definitely tell the twins apart but I wasn't 100% sure which is which. I think I have it figured out now though and this one right now I'm 99% sure is Liz.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Jace and Austin's discussing  their totally terrible game play is hilarious. "I might campaign for you, but, like, in SECRET."  Heee. "I'd don't understand anything that is going on." Well at least you  know what you don't know Austin!

Actually the one thing I can say about James is he's constantly acting like a pervert. Meg asked him what she should wear and he said "something tight'.

Jace says he's going to make a big move on Wednesday. Suuure. 

I'm disappointed that all of Audrey's running around hasn't spawned a house meeting yet. They keep talking about it, but no one has the guts to call one. It's not like Jace has anything to lose at this point.

Too bad Derrick wasn't on this season. Even he wouldn't be able to quash all this drama and back and forth.

No way Derrick would win this current season. Way too many perceptive people this season that would pick up on his game immediately. Vanessa, in my opinion, would be the one to take him out if he were on this season. 

• Love 1

Actually the one thing I can say about James is he's constantly acting like a pervert. Meg asked him what she should wear and he said "something tight'.

Well she's just like Taylor Swift for ole James.   [roll eyes]

I do hope Jace goes out in a blaze of glory but I have a feeling he'll go out on a whimper.  

• Love 2

I have to read this thread more frequently. One minute Vanessa is a blubbering, weepy lump about ready to FOR and the next minute not only is she out of her funk but her head is on the game and she going up against Audrey, the biggest player in the house. The hell?

Since Jace is going to be booted first for the same reason Joey was last year (being the biggest annoyance in the house) I wonder if he'll whip out an alter ego as part of his final days. He certainly has the hair to pull of an imaginary female.

(edited)

Jace is currently working on his rap "please don't vote me out" speech in a room by himself. It's bad. Key moments involve rhyming water with Harry Potter and talking about how he can clear a room like a fart can. I really hope he goes through with it. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Key moments involve rhyming water with Harry Potter and talking about how he can clear a room like a fart can.

Oh my!  I really  need to see this!  That sounds epic.

Kudos to whoever said Jace was more concerned with TV time than actually winning the game.

• Love 1
(edited)

A transcript from Jokers:

First day of Big Brother God said, "Let there be Clay!"

On the fifth day [_AJ?_] said, "Please let me stay"
Mama Day, I'm sorry about spillin that water, but a vote from you would be magic just like Harry Potter.
Magic! just like Meg's smile. She came in here strong with that New York style.
Y'all used to like me but now the house's torn apart.
Walk into a room and you all walk away just like a smelly fart.

It doesn't show all the times he interrupted himself to giggle like a fool.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

I've decided I really like Meg. She gets along with everyone, she seems cool and doesn't take the BS seriously, and I think she has a good handle on the house. She certainly has Audrey's number, although to be fair pretty much everyone does at this point.

She was recounting a "conversation" she had with Audrey today, where Audrey started by saying she wasn't going to talk game for two days, and then two minutes later started talking game. She tried to blame Jason and Day for being the "mole" everyone has been talking about - someone leaked James' lame veto song to Jace - and then said maybe it was Day who told Liz, because they're so close. But the thing is, everyone has already decided it's a combination of her and Clay (I honestly have no idea who this mystery person is who says everything to everyone, but Audrey/Clay seems like a good bet). So Meg is just laughing to herself, because Audrey really isn't even good at this anymore, and has lost all trust and believability with pretty much everyone.

And then Meg told this awesome story about how Jace came in and told her he had a dream where he realized who this almighty mole was, and Audrey countered with a dream she had where she realized two people were behind it. Meg clearly thinks they are both deranged, and after Jace left, Audrey admitted she made the whole thing up. I'm hoping she did it in a smartass, sarcastic manner, to make fun of Jace, and wasn't thinking it was somehow good gameplay.

The upshot is that Meg thinks Audrey is a loon. Which she kind of is, right now.

I got that vibe from him too, although I'm not entirely sure why.

(edited)

I got that vibe from him too, although I'm not entirely sure why.

He was in prime action last night when Jackie came out into the backyard wearing a red bikini with an insane amount of fringe and cleavage. I don't think she was sitting on the edge of the hot tub for very long before he was zooming right next to her. At least he's consistent. 

In possible showmance news, I swore I heard Shelli say earlier that Clay reminds her or looks like her younger brother, while she was chatting with Vanessa in the backyard. Isn't that the same Shelli and Clay that have been cuddling up together? Uh...

Edited by Callaphera

My super early power rankings:

Potential winner/power players

Jason

Da'Vonne

Vanessa

Safe for a while

Meg

Jackie

Feeds gold but playing too hard too fast/Likely pre-jury boots

Audrey

Austin

Perennial pawns used by majority alliances

John 

Steve

There to play the role of Victoria/house furniture/floaters

Liz

Becky

Airheads that will annoy people with their airheadedness

Clay

Shelli

No real opinion

Jeff 

Jason

Go Away

Jace

FYI - You have Jason in there twice, and you missed James.

Well, I think I found someone worse than Audrey at this game. Jeff, Austin and Liz had a "conversation" in the HOH about how they needed to take out Audrey. Fine. They were all pretty cagey, but all agreed that they needed to be discreet, and NOT to say anything to Clay.

Jeff then went into the kitchen and brought up this whole anti-Audrey thing to Becky and John in the most public room in the house, then went out to play pool with Clay, and brought up how Audrey couldn't be trusted to him. WTF is he doing?

Jeff is a dumbass, is what I'm saying.

• Love 3

What was even worse about Jeff's move was that Clay predictably went to Audrey and blabbed the whole thing.  Now Jeff is on her radar.

Though oddly, Jace still remains the eviction target this week.  Jackie is still seeming like the safe one.

It was a calm Monday then, bam, disord!

Jeff and Clay finally told Shelli about Songgate and how they have to break free from Audrey. I hope Shelli can keep word in not telling because she seems to be emotionally attached to Audrey.

The fed right now! Jace and Audrey having at it. Audrey has the nerve to say Jace isn't self aware. LMFAOOO. Everyone is laughing at Audrey because she can't tell if the house has flipped on her.

This is crazy that everyone now hates Audrey.  She (and Grodner) are lucky the hate didn't start till after James did his replacement nom as I have feeling if the flip had happened a two days ago she might have gone up.

Will be interesting to see if she, with diary room help, can recover.  Might be too late as the majority find Audrey just too weird /crazy to deal with.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Most of the house guests gathered and comparing Audrey stories. Looks like her game is toast.

ETA: Now that Clay outed the 8 person alliance to Jace. I want to Jace to blow up all their games and call a house meeting before eviction. Go out in a blaze of glory, lol.

Looks like production was giving Audrey hints in the DR by asking her which house guests were twins...that will not go over well. I think after they get Audrey out next week, assuming these house guests can stick to it, they will take out another member of this "alliance" and try to bring in someone from the other side of the house like John.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
(edited)

Shelli is leaking production/DR. I dont expect her to last long in the game.

https://twitter.com/CoreyOnTV/status/615846685391101952

https://twitter.com/ValerianTexas/status/615846481438715905

Update: Clay tALKS about the 8 person alliance in front of Jace. Dumbass.

https://twitter.com/karma_bb16/status/615850150100140033

Production Uhoh

https://twitter.com/GenieSea/status/615851444529405952

Edited by BlackMamba

Clay and Shelli need to go after Audrey as they are really too stupid to play this game correctly.

Still hoping that Da'Vonne & Jason can go far;  they need to work on getting Steve and Johnny really on their side.

(edited)

Boy reading back what happened after I went to bed, Jeff has a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth.  He'll just run around telling everybody everything.  He even told Audrey that Austin was gunning for her.  What was the point of that?    

Earlier in the night he was making all these side deals saying Clay can't be trusted.  Don't tell Clay a damn thing.  Then he runs to Clay and spills the beans on everything.   I seriously think Jeff is jealous because he wasn't Clay's boy and wants a full blown  bromance with him.  

In short, Jeff is a freaking mess.  He may be the next person they all turn on after  Audrey.  He can't keep a secret at all and starts his own share of rumors. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

In short, Jeff is a freaking mess.  He may be the next person they all turn on afterrAudrey.  He can't keep a secret at all and starts his own share of rumors. 

I was just about to write the same thing, that after Audrey goes, Jeff is going to be on everyone's hit list as he CAN NOT keep a secret.   And wants to be in the cool kids club.  And wants a shomance.   He's all over the place.   

• Love 2
(edited)

In possible showmance news, I swore I heard Shelli say earlier that Clay reminds her or looks like her younger brother, while she was chatting with Vanessa in the backyard. Isn't that the same Shelli and Clay that have been cuddling up together? Uh...

I saw a pic and Shelli's brother looks just like Clay. That combined with Shelli telling Clay her brother is 'very attractive' and now this has me real creeped out by Shelli!

I'm glad Jeff is turning into the next Audrey. If we actually lose Audrey soon, which I don't see happening because Production isn't gonna let her go easily, then at least there's another crazy person to entertain me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
(edited)

If we actually lose Audrey soon, which I don't see happening because Production isn't gonna let her go easily

I think you are right about that.  It's easy to tell she's the favorite, and I can see that she knows it too.  I've been suspicious she was getting fed info since she was the only one who knew Vanessa went to Duke.

I think they will try and protect her.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Looks like production was giving Audrey hints in the DR by asking her which house guests were twins...that will not go over well. I think after they get Audrey out next week, assuming these house guests can stick to it, they will take out another member of this "alliance" and try to bring in someone from the other side of the house like John.

She also said, after coming out of the DR last night, that production was making her question how loyal her alliances were. Which is hilarious if you listened to Jason and Jace talking in the backyard yesterday afternoon about how former HGs have said the show is rigged at some points, but they're just bitter because things didn't go their way. Nope. BB production never gets themselves involved in how things happen in the house or in comps.

That's why you have to structure your BB game around the "house" as well. Always target the production favorite during a double eviction night when the house has no chance to rig the comps and don't discuss "throwing" a comp until right before the comp starts. Remember last year when the BotB set up took twice as long as usual when Caleb said he'd throw the comp to keep Frankie on the block? Then -shocker- the BotB comp that day was one that could be won individually. 

Crossing my fingers Jace holds the house meeting he's been threatening. I love it when houseguests go out swinging. 

• Love 1

I've decided I really like Meg. She gets along with everyone, she seems cool and doesn't take the BS seriously, and I think she has a good handle on the house. She certainly has Audrey's number, although to be fair pretty much everyone does at this point.

She was recounting a "conversation" she had with Audrey today, where Audrey started by saying she wasn't going to talk game for two days, and then two minutes later started talking game. She tried to blame Jason and Day for being the "mole" everyone has been talking about - someone leaked James' lame veto song to Jace - and then said maybe it was Day who told Liz, because they're so close. But the thing is, everyone has already decided it's a combination of her and Clay (I honestly have no idea who this mystery person is who says everything to everyone, but Audrey/Clay seems like a good bet). So Meg is just laughing to herself, because Audrey really isn't even good at this anymore, and has lost all trust and believability with pretty much everyone.

And then Meg told this awesome story about how Jace came in and told her he had a dream where he realized who this almighty mole was, and Audrey countered with a dream she had where she realized two people were behind it. Meg clearly thinks they are both deranged, and after Jace left, Audrey admitted she made the whole thing up. I'm hoping she did it in a smartass, sarcastic manner, to make fun of Jace, and wasn't thinking it was somehow good gameplay.

The upshot is that Meg thinks Audrey is a loon. Which she kind of is, right now.

I do too. Meg has been my favorite since day 1. I also like her because her look is a little different than the typical girl her age who wears a long weave semi-curled.

I saw a pic and Shelli's brother looks just like Clay. That combined with Shelli telling Clay her brother is 'very attractive' and now this has me real creeped out by Shelli!

That's funny...you may be on to something. The way she said the first day during intros, "I have a twin brother..(sexy voice)...my favorite..."

(edited)

To be fair, at this point, there is no reason to evict Jackie.  She is doing a tremendous Victoria impersonation.  And while there may be some solid reasons to keep Jace, he is still a much bigger threat than Jackie unless your names are Austin and Liz.

And I think Jeff and Jackie have done a good job convincing people they're not necessarily together.  Heck, I'm a little convinced.  While they won't actively try to get each other out, they're not exactly working together either.  Jeff seems to be doing his own thing. 

Edited by MV007
  • Love 2
(edited)

Audrey's going around telling Jason and Da'Vonne how hurt her feelings are, because neither of them stepped up for her when she was getting attacked by Jace and she helped both of them out. We've already had multiple people and empirical evidence mentioned, so she's trying to fill up her bingo card of Audrey-isms quickly. And every time she walks through a room that Jace is in, you can practically feel the tension right through the feeds. They aren't even making eye contact. 

Da'Vonne isn't taking any of Audrey's shit. She's mm-hmming a lot and explaining that since her name was getting dragged through the mud last night, she just up and left to stay out of it. She was observing. Audrey immediately asks her why she won't say who was talking crap about her. Holy hell, woman, can you stop trying to throw people under the bus under five minutes? This is gonna be a busy day if Audrey stays awake this afternoon.

Da'Vonne, after the Audrey conversation (who has now pulled in Vanessa in the HN room), pulled Jason into the Hammock Room and immediately told him what Audrey said, following it up with "Game on." Now Audrey is asking people to swear on the Bible? I'm so confused now.

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

Hah, Da'Vonne totally just set Audrey up! Vanessa and Da’Vonna compared notes about something Audrey said about this damn all-girl alliance, then Da’Vonne had a discussion with Audrey where she made a big show of asking Audrey if Audrey had ever said anything bad about about Da’Vonne to anyone else, Audrey of course said no, then Vanessa comes in and busts her.  Lots of “GAME ON!” from Da’Vonne, and it was pretty awesome.

Both of them have been throwing each other under the bus since I’ve started watching, but Da’Vonne is currently better at it.

Edited by Katesus7
(edited)

Shit's going down. Eight or nine people, led by Da'Vonne about Audrey's lies. Yes! Finally!

Audrey: You guys are pathological.
Jason: YOU are pathological.

Oh, he's letting loose on her and there are raised voices and this is awesome.

Edited by Callaphera

Ooh! I love that Vanessa got involved. The big alliance has only grown tighter because of Audrey's antics, and maybe this whole thing will help bring Vanessa into the fold a little bit.

By the way, with all of this crazy stuff going down, there's no way they can somehow spin Audrey's edit into a mastermind edit, right? I've never really bought into the theory that she's somehow the producers' pet, and if they're going to pretend she's the brilliant strategist then they're going to have to... basically cut out all footage of her. And then they can't include great scenes like this one. 

• Love 1