Type keyword(s) to search

General True Crime Shows

Jaded
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Any kind of infidelity is a red flag for me.  If they cheated once, they will almost assuredly cheat again.  If he/she is leaving their wife/husabnd for you, rest assured, someone else will come along soon enough.....

“If they’ll cheat with you, they’ll cheat on you.”

Also, If they claim to have a job, but it’s so sooper seekrit that they can’t tell you what they actually do.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, nokat said:

In my experience, being a decent person can make you a target. I watch these shows where decent people got murdered for being nice and trusting. It makes me sad.

Those stories can scare me, because I can see myself being lured in like that depending on the situation. Like, I'd probably do well at keeping my guard up when going on a date, 'cause I'm potentially letting somebody into my life on a regular basis, so I'll want to make sure they're trustworthy.

But you know those abductors/killers who will do something like use an injury or feign help of some kind to lure a victim in? I could imagine falling for something like that. It's tough to know sometimes how far to extend your trust. 

5 hours ago, nokat said:

They probably lived in a beautiful small town too.

I saw a comment online once from somebody who was quoting one of those, "Crimes like this never happen here." comments, and they replied with, "Really? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's why you're on this show." :p. 

Cops in big cities are generally pretty good about acknowledging the crime that happens there, but yeah, it's amazing how many small town cops like to try and paint such a rosy picture of their town despite some of the awful crimes that happen there. 

• Love 11

More famous people!  In the latest episode of The Case That Haunts Me, "Second Chance", the actor that played the lead detective was a legit star...David James Elliot, who was the hunky star of "JAG" many years ago.  

Also in that same episode, there was an actress playing a reporter who was helping out.  Completely coincidentally I had watched a movie that same day, with that same actress, who I had never seen before.  Turns out she is Janet Kidder, the niece of Superman actress Margot Kidder.

• Love 9
On 9/5/2019 at 1:46 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

It's not that I don't have sympathy for murder victims, but, come on....sometimes, the way some of these people are portrayed really makes me wonder.  Like this one woman who was murdered in Shreveport, LA, right after her ex-boyfriend made her do a live apology for dissing his new girlfriend on FB.  The guy was wrong alright, but, it seemed like she enjoyed pushing his buttons.  To start off with, she brings a convicted, violent felon into her home where she has THREE little kids!  And, her language was so foul, that she kept getting banned from FB.  Yet, all along, her family members keep bragging on what a great mom she is. And, talking about how she made so much money doing home decorating......WHAT?  No way that was happening, based on what we saw.  I hate the woman was murdered, but, it was like you could have seen that coming a mile away.  

That's crazy. What show was that? I'd like to see that one, if only to have a good time talking back at the TV. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Was anyone watching ID yesterday?  I'm trying to find out more information about one of the cases that was on in the afternoon -  it was about an older women who poisoned two husbands, a boyfriend, her father, her grandfather, several nurses, and possibly some co-workers before she was caught.  The story was told through one of the daughters.  I'm curious how many people she actually poisoned before someone got a clue!

I have a cold and was in and out of a nyquil fugue at the time and don't remember which show it was.  ID's website doesn't appear to make schedules for the previous day available, but then their site is so incredibly shitty, unhelpful, and frustrating to navigate that it may be buried there somewhere.  I thought it was Evil Lives Here or American Monster, but none of the episode summaries appear to fit. 

• Love 2

I thought the story of Marie Hilley at first.  That was on American Monster, but their son was the one who was narrating, and  I don't believe she poisoned that many people.  She poisoned her husband (died), her son, and daughter (both lived).

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Was anyone watching ID yesterday?  I'm trying to find out more information about one of the cases that was on in the afternoon -  it was about an older women who poisoned two husbands, a boyfriend, her father, her grandfather, several nurses, and possibly some co-workers before she was caught.  The story was told through one of the daughters.  I'm curious how many people she actually poisoned before someone got a clue!

I have a cold and was in and out of a nyquil fugue at the time and don't remember which show it was.  ID's website doesn't appear to make schedules for the previous day available, but then their site is so incredibly shitty, unhelpful, and frustrating to navigate that it may be buried there somewhere.  I thought it was Evil Lives Here or American Monster, but none of the episode summaries appear to fit. 

It was Evil Lives Here - the episode is titled "Black Widow." It was about Blanche Taylor Moore.

(Hope you feel better soon!)

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 7

Thank you @Luciano and @funky-rat!  Yes, it was Blanche Taylor Moore.  She was one scary woman, and even tried to take out a whole nursing department when the second husband wasn't keeling over on schedule!  I couldn't believe it when the police officer talked about how many people they dug up to test, and then said that they'll never really know how many people she killed.

Her girls should feel very, very fortunate they never got on her bad side.  In some of the other poisoners they've had on these types shows, the women usually do kill or attempt to kill their own children. 

(I'm feeling much better today!)

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Thank you @Luciano and @funky-rat!  Yes, it was Blanche Taylor Moore.  She was one scary woman, and even tried to take out a whole nursing department when the second husband wasn't keeling over on schedule!  I couldn't believe it when the police officer talked about how many people they dug up to test, and then said that they'll never really know how many people she killed.

Her girls should feel very, very fortunate they never got on her bad side.  In some of the other poisoners they've had on these types shows, the women usually do kill or attempt to kill their own children. 

(I'm feeling much better today!)

Judith Light starred in a movie about Marie Hilley. I don't know how much of it stuck to the facts but it's a fun (in a dark way) movie. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, geekgirl921 said:

Judith Light starred in a movie about Marie Hilley. I don't know how much of it stuck to the facts but it's a fun (in a dark way) movie. 

Thanks!  I remember Judith Light from OLTL when I was little, so it'd be interesting to see her play someone completely different.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Thanks!  I remember Judith Light from OLTL when I was little, so it'd be interesting to see her play someone completely different.

She really is an excellent actress from OLTL, to Who's the Boss, to American Crime as Marilyn Miglin

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BigBlueMastiff said:

Just saw the Web of Lies ep with the FB live murder, that was scary as hell! That poor woman. This show reminds me how dangerous it is to share so much on social media, and how sad that people are so desperate for attention that they feel the need to do so.

I saw it last night, and I tend to agree with some prior comments that while this woman didn't deserve what she got in any way, she did egg it on.  Reminds me of Mr. Funky's cousins.  They learned it from their mom, who was in and out of jail.  They think fighting and jail is a bade of honor, and are proud of how they don't take crap from anyone.  I unfollowed one of them after a mistress of her husband started some fight with her online.  I got sick of seeing it.  I ultimately unfollowed the other one as well.  The 3rd one deleted their account.  I will never understand it.  They all have kids, and are setting a poor example, perpetuating the cycle.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

Just watched the two hour American Monster.  What a waste.  I won’t spoil it, but anyone else see it?  It aired 9/8 and involved the murder of April Holton.

I first saw that story on an episode of "Dateline". This show went far deeper into the secrets within this family than the "Dateline" show did, and gives a lot more context to the strange events of the day of the murder. Such a weird case, that one. 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, funky-rat said:

I saw it last night, and I tend to agree with some prior comments that while this woman didn't deserve what she got in any way, she did egg it on.  Reminds me of Mr. Funky's cousins.  They learned it from their mom, who was in and out of jail.  They think fighting and jail is a bade of honor, and are proud of how they don't take crap from anyone.  I unfollowed one of them after a mistress of her husband started some fight with her online.  I got sick of seeing it.  I ultimately unfollowed the other one as well.  The 3rd one deleted their account.  I will never understand it.  They all have kids, and are setting a poor example, perpetuating the cycle.

While she may have gotten too extra on FB with the new girlfriend, no one deserves what happened to her. I believe her relatives that she had no (not know) idea this back and forth would end that way. Reminds of the Dave Chapelle skit "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong."

Edited by BigBlueMastiff
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, BigBlueMastiff said:

While she may have gotten too extra on FB with the new girlfriend, no one deserves what happened to her. I believe her relatives that she had know idea this back and forth would end that way. Reminds of the Dave Chapelle skit "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong."

Yes, I said in my post that she absolutely did not deserve this, but sadly, her actions emboldened her killer.  I loved Chapelle's Show, and remember the Keepin' It Real sketches.

• Love 2
On 9/7/2019 at 11:37 AM, nokat said:

They probably lived in a beautiful small town too.

I get really annoyed by "can't, doesn't shouldn't" happen here bit.
Like they should be immune.
As someone who grew up in a city, and lived in suburbs most of my life,  I have no patience for people leave their doors unlocked.

• Love 11

Watching "The Lies That Bind" right now  They always have the people who are interviewed on this show sitting against black backgrounds. So what's the detective being interviewed for this episode wearing?

An all-black outfit.

ETA: So's one of the family members.

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure this case made it onto at least one of these true crime shows...

Former ‘Survivor’ Producer Released From Prison

Bruce Beresford-Redman, an ex-producer of the reality television show “Survivor,” has been released from a Mexican prison after serving time for his wife’s murder.

Beresford-Redman was sentenced to 12 years in prison after he was convicted of killing his wife Mónica Burgos in 2010 while on a family vacation at the luxury Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. Investigators said Beresford-Redman killed his wife during a confrontation. Her bruised, naked body was found in a sewer.

7 hours ago, auntjess said:

I get really annoyed by "can't, doesn't shouldn't" happen here bit.
Like they should be immune.

As someone who grew up in a city, and lived in suburbs most of my life,  I have no patience for people leave their doors unlocked.

Preach. I could write a novella about that - but I won't. You're welcome. 😉

Last night, Oxygen's Killer Affair series premiered an episode about the Teresa Stone and David Love murder case, already the subject of more TV shows than I can count. But there wasn't anything I preferred to watch instead, and the NFL game was on weather delay, so I kept it tuned kind of in the background.

What I noticed, was that they added some details I don't remember from other shows, like Teresa's admitting she "sort of" gave her lover the combination to their home safe which IIRC was also her husband's gun safe which is where the murder weapon came from. I also noticed that they missed few opportunities to refer to Pastor Love as "Brother Love," which I thought was sly and funny of them. And of course I had an earworm of Brother Love's Travelling Salvation Show after that. 😊 

I suppose I knew it and had forgotten, but Teresa Stone was released from prison a few years ago. 

• Love 6
On 9/11/2019 at 10:10 AM, BigBlueMastiff said:

While she may have gotten too extra on FB with the new girlfriend, no one deserves what happened to her. I believe her relatives that she had no (not know) idea this back and forth would end that way. Reminds of the Dave Chapelle skit "When Keepin It Real Goes Wrong."

I agree. He already took it too far with having some lemmings follow her around and threaten her. All because his ego couldn't handle her not wanting to share him with another woman. He was a real piece of shit.

Going back to the Web of Lies swatting episode, this guy should feel lucky considering the 20 year sentence that other ass-hat got.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/ohio-gamer-sentenced-15-months-prison-swatting-case-65601801

• Love 4
On 9/7/2019 at 6:21 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

It's the glow. They all 'glow' and 'light up a room' and are just 'so alive'. The kiss of death, I tell you.  All the descriptions of the victims follow that pattern.  Apparently they are too glowy and room-lightening to remain alive. Attracts killers like a porch light attracts moths.

I told my hubs once I didn’t want to be described as the most wonderful beautiful person that ever lived if he needed to talk on Dateline. I said I’d be happy with a “yeah, she was alright.” 

On 9/7/2019 at 1:28 PM, smittykins said:

Also, If they claim to have a job, but it’s so sooper seekrit that they can’t tell you what they actually do.

Also known as the ‘you’re gonna lose them the way you got them’.  

On 9/9/2019 at 6:29 PM, geekgirl921 said:

That’s the one where she ran away and hid out. Met some guy, faked love for him, then faked her death and came back as her twin who then fake fell for the same guy. Always felt so bad for him but he’s alive so...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I told my hubs once I didn’t want to be described as the most wonderful beautiful person that ever lived if he needed to talk on Dateline. I said I’d be happy with a “yeah, she was alright.” 

I almost choked. Thank you for a good laugh on a Sunday night.  🙂

• Love 6

Watching a "How It Really Happened" episode on the Oklahoma City bombing right now, and dear God, I just want to punch the screen every time I hear Timothy McVeigh talk. He's just so cold and matter-of-fact about what he did. That's not surprising, of course-you'd have to be cold to do something that heinous. But it's still incredibly chilling to hear him talk like this. 

And it's all the more weird to hear his attitude about the people in the bombing, and hear about the types of groups he aligned with, considering he was also talking about how stupid it was, when he was serving in the Gulf War, to be killing Iraqis who hadn't done anything to him. 

(Also, when they show him post-arrest, he looks a lot like Eminem, which is throwing me off big time.)

ETA: Holy shit, they talked about how a nearby playground became a makeshift morgue where some of the children were sent. Damn. 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Watching a "How It Really Happened" episode on the Oklahoma City bombing right now, and dear God, I just want to punch the screen every time I hear Timothy McVeigh talk. He's just so cold and matter-of-fact about what he did. That's not surprising, of course-you'd have to be cold to do something that heinous. But it's still incredibly chilling to hear him talk like this. 

And it's all the more weird to hear his attitude about the people in the bombing, and hear about the types of groups he aligned with, considering he was also talking about how stupid it was, when he was serving in the Gulf War, to be killing Iraqis who hadn't done anything to him. 

(Also, when they show him post-arrest, he looks a lot like Eminem, which is throwing me off big time.)

ETA: Holy shit, they talked about how a nearby playground became a makeshift morgue where some of the children were sent. Damn. 

We saw that area when we visited my Uncle a number of years back.  They had just finished knocking the Federal Building down and there was a makeshift memorial at the fence surrounding the area.  The buildings nearby all had their windows boarded up (because they were blown out).  It was moving and sobering.  I don't have the pictures anymore.  They (and the negatives) were ruined in a flood.

13 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

It's the glow. They all 'glow' and 'light up a room' and are just 'so alive'. The kiss of death, I tell you.  All the descriptions of the victims follow that pattern.  Apparently they are too glowy and room-lightening to remain alive. Attracts killers like a porch light attracts moths.

Also, people need to stop giving others the shirt off their back.  Might as well wear a sign "Kill me"!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Razzberry said:

Also, people need to stop giving others the shirt off their back.  Might as well wear a sign "Kill me"!

Or inviting someone in to their home.  Especially someone who "is like family".  It rarely ends well.

Another thing to never do: give someone money to kill someone.  They're either a cop, or they'll take off, like the guy last night on American Monster.  He took off with $10,000 that someone gave him to kill her husband.  What's she going to do?  Go to the police and say that this guy took her money and didn't kill her husband?  🤣

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

Or inviting someone in to their home.  Especially someone who "is like family".  It rarely ends well.

Another thing to never do: give someone money to kill someone.  They're either a cop, or they'll take off, like the guy last night on American Monster.  He took off with $10,000 that someone gave him to kill her husband.  What's she going to do?  Go to the police and say that this guy took her money and didn't kill her husband?  🤣

I thought the same thing. Hello, police? I gave this guy $10,000 to kill my husband and he just took off!! 

And yes, I would say, 85-90% of the time the "hitman" is an undercover cop!

Edited by geekgirl921
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, geekgirl921 said:

I thought the same thing. Hello, police? I gave this guy $10,000 to kill my husband and he just took off!! 

And yes, I would say, 85-90% of the time the "hitman" is an undercover cop!

I did wonder if the guy got in trouble at some point, since he was the one who ratted her out.....

• Love 4
On 9/7/2019 at 1:28 PM, smittykins said:

15 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Also known as the ‘you’re gonna lose them the way you got them’.  

To quote my coworker "If you get a man who cheats, then you've got a man who cheats."

• Love 10
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

We saw that area when we visited my Uncle a number of years back.  They had just finished knocking the Federal Building down and there was a makeshift memorial at the fence surrounding the area.  The buildings nearby all had their windows boarded up (because they were blown out).  It was moving and sobering.  I don't have the pictures anymore.  They (and the negatives) were ruined in a flood.

My sister's class went to the memorial site one year, too (they were taking a trip down to Dallas and stopped there on the way), after it'd been all finished up and everything. She said that afterward, everyone was sitting on the bus visibly depressed, obviously, and then one of the chaperones asked if anyone was hungry. One of the kids actually said something to the effect of, "Are you fucking kidding me?" and the chaperone said, "...yeah, you're right" and sat back down. 

I've never been there, but yeah, I don't doubt it'd be a very powerful, haunting experience. 

• Love 6
On 9/10/2019 at 3:43 PM, Annber03 said:

I first saw that story on an episode of "Dateline". This show went far deeper into the secrets within this family than the "Dateline" show did, and gives a lot more context to the strange events of the day of the murder. Such a weird case, that one. 

How did Dateline handle it?  I also watched the two-hour American Monster and came away from it pissed at the cops for thinking anyone other than the drug-addict dad who couldn't deal with the fact that his ex-wife was happy and moving on had committed the crime and then killed himself.  I'm curious how another program presented the family.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

How did Dateline handle it?  I also watched the two-hour American Monster and came away from it pissed at the cops for thinking anyone other than the drug-addict dad who couldn't deal with the fact that his ex-wife was happy and moving on had committed the crime and then killed himself.  I'm curious how another program presented the family.

They didn't go at all into the deep history of the dad's drug use, that I can recall. They didn't mention that his son had become his dealer. The way they made it seem, the son had thrown a party, his dad got mad at him for it, the police came to put the son in cuffs, but then they decided to let him go and left, and then shortly afterward the shootings happened. I remembered saying in a discussion over at the "Dateline" forum that the dad calling the cops on his son indicated there had to be more of a messy history between them, and sure enough, as the "American Monster" episode proved, there was.

I fully agree with you that the dad had plenty of motive to kill his wife and then himself. The "Dateline" show did mention that he was struggling with his separation from his wife, but again, they didn't go into nearly as deep of detail about how badly he was dealing with it. Hearing more about that part of things in this episode really did strengthen the belief that he was guilty, and I could totally see him doing all of this. The son being in cuffs just further adds to that. Plus, while the son and his dad clearly had a tough relationship, he didn't seem to have any particular animosity towards his mom, so I'm not really sure what his motive would've been to kill her. 

At the same time, if the dad's gunshot wound was in the back of the head, that still throws me, because it's not a typical way to commit suicide. It's not impossible, no, and lord knows people have killed themselves in weirder ways, but still, it is odd. And some of the son's behavior in the aftermath was strange, too, with him wondering how famous he'd be and all. 

And yet, when he was being interviewed for the "American Monster" show, he seemed pretty well composed and true to what he was saying. It was an interesting contrast. 

So yeah. I can see where the townspeople felt split. Whatever else may happen with this story going forward, hopefully the family can get some concrete answers at long last. 

Edited by Annber03
  • Love 5

Thank you @Annber03!  It'd be interesting to see if another medical examiner has ever looked at the evidence, and what his/her conclusions were.  I got the distinct impression that the M.E in the case was telling the police what they wanted to hear.

The kid was well composed on American Monster.  The only time he came off as angry was when he talked about not wanting to see his dad at the funeral parlor.  Not surprising, given that the dad used him as a drug mule and a spy and then killed the kid's mom.

The recording of him and his friend talking about being famous was curious - I saw a kid once obsessed with being a YT star happy to have a friend still talking to him.  When the friend showed him the headline about being a cold blooded killer, he was clearly taken aback, and even remarked that it was libel or slander or something. 

Frankly I was a bit shocked the prosecutors turned over the suicide letters the dad wrote.  There's been so many cases of DA's, etc., withholding that kind of evidence from the defense.

• Love 3

I thought they waited for a whole night?  Either way, the actions of the brother and the boyfriend were incomprehensible.  Clearly the brother is still traumatized by what happened to his adorable boys, but you'd think that would have made him hyper aware of the need to get help quickly.  And even if the brother wanted to cover for his wife, what was the boyfriend's excuse?

The poor daughter, trying to hold up her dad and find forgiveness for her mom, all while mourning her brothers and her aunt.  I do believe the mom was out of her head by the flee instinct and didn't really understand what she was doing.  PTSD is a strange animal.  Hopefully she is getting some help in prison.  Very sad all around. 

• Love 4

Anyone see Extreme Measures last night? Not sure if it was a repeat, but about the young mom that was discovered missing when her exboyfriend stopped by and found her two-year-old wandering around alone, so he leaves her a note, like hey, stopped by.  The extreme measure in this case was the lengths the mom had to go through to convince the police that the teenaged mom didn’t just take off and leave her two-year-old home alone. It took something like 10 years to get to the truth, which was the ex’s uncle had come by the night before, tried to get with her, was rebuffed, got angry, killed her.  So much stupidity in this case.  The ex sees a toddler with no mother and doesn’t scoop him up? Or call her mom to come get him?  The cops see a teenager who is bored with motherhood and just takes off, leaving a toddler to fend for himself?  The uncle sees a teenage piece of ass and thinks nothing of killing her because she said no thanks?  What is it about child rearing that these menfolk just don’t get?  The mother worked tirelessly for years to prove this isn’t how it goes.  

Men are so stupid sometimes.

• Love 9

Agreed. My mom and I were talking about that last night-we have all this advice for women on how to see the warning signs of domestic violence and how to get out and all that*, but man, we desperately need to do better in teaching men how to treat women, too. 

*The most infuriating part of that is that there's plenty of women out there who DO follow all the advice and do all the "right" things that they're supposed to do when escaping an abusive relationship, and it still ends tragically for them anyway. Abusers do not care about laws or protective orders or restrictions. It shouldn't have to take a woman dying for them to finally wind up behind bars for good. 

On 9/17/2019 at 10:13 AM, Kitty Redstone said:

Thank you @Annber03!  It'd be interesting to see if another medical examiner has ever looked at the evidence, and what his/her conclusions were.  I got the distinct impression that the M.E in the case was telling the police what they wanted to hear.

It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case, yeah. Lord knows there's been plenty of other cases where people have done that, after all. But yeah, if anyone can manage to get any second opinions, I agree they should go for it. 

The kid was well composed on American Monster.  The only time he came off as angry was when he talked about not wanting to see his dad at the funeral parlor.  Not surprising, given that the dad used him as a drug mule and a spy and then killed the kid's mom.

Yeah, it's clear there was no love lost between them at all. There was also the theory that the dad killed the mom and then the son, witnessing that, killed the dad. I thought that was an interesting angle, but again, didn't seem like it was explored all that deeply. 

On 9/17/2019 at 1:46 PM, Kitty Redstone said:

The poor daughter, trying to hold up her dad and find forgiveness for her mom, all while mourning her brothers and her aunt.  I do believe the mom was out of her head by the flee instinct and didn't really understand what she was doing.  PTSD is a strange animal.  Hopefully she is getting some help in prison.  Very sad all around. 

Right? So much tragedy in that poor girl's life. I hope she's got a good support system around her.

I remember hearing that case on another show once. It's not often you get such a blatant view of somebody being murdered like that. So horrifying, and it makes me feel all the more for the investigators who have to look at things like that on a regular basis. The officer interviewing the mom sounded pretty shaken just talking about watching that video. 

• Love 7

Agreed.  She was hit and knocked down, then run over.  Even blurred the video was shocking and awful.  I still can't believe they just loaded her into the car and took her home. 

Also agree about the need to do much more culturally and legally to combat domestic violence.  Meesha's cousin knew the ex was a dangerous, cowardly piece of crap but neither one of them thought he'd resort to murder.  Such a sad situation, and so haunting that the cousin still goes online to watch Meesha's videos to try to fill whole again. 

• Love 5
On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:19 PM, Kitty Redstone said:

Agreed.  She was hit and knocked down, then run over.

It looked deliberate to me. She pointed her tires. She backed out knowing she was knocking people down, and then ran over her SIL on purpose. Watch the tires.

• Love 3