Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E13: My Word Is My Bond

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm predicting the same old, same old, especially if Mike loses immunity.  Which I hope backfires on whoever doesn't make a move tonight, even if getting Mike out makes perfect sense.  I'm always hopeful they will prove me wrong, but the way this season has gone, I doubt it.  If Mike leaves tonight, we'll be left with a sheep,  three goats, and Carolyn.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

Funniest reward challenge ever.  Jeff had to practically give them the answer.  Smart strategy turning the letters over so the other team couldn't see.  I loved Jiffy rubbing it into Rodney about not winning, why anyone was supposed to give up something they won, and maybe he was the problem.

Oh, Dan? Shut up.

Carolyn's been underestimated.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 22

I am delighted that Carolyn didn't give Rodney her reward.  Kudos to Peachy for pretty much talking her out of it, and for calling Rodney earlier on having a sense of entitlement about expecting someone to give him a reward anyway. 

But yeesh, an hour to solve a word puzzle?  These people must be tired or something, because they can't all be that stupid.

• Love 18
(edited)

Carolyn has got a brain, unlike these other doofusses.  I loved it when her face lit up and she solved the puzzle.  She alone won that reward for her team.  There is no good reason why she should have given it to that whiny little bitch Rodney.

Edited by susannot
  • Love 24

Sierra mentioned "Fixin" and Dan the misogynist said "No". What an idiot! 

I loved it!  That, and Rodney bringing over a bunch of blocks without looking at them or to wait for his team.  That was one of the more memorable times that I've seen Jiffy intervene in a challenge.  I'd love to see those 3 (sorry Sierra) get sick from eating Dan's mystery fruit.  Will actually made sense during Mike's final 3 conversation, although Will's got no shot whether he realizes it or not.  So it's more a case of 'who do I want to lose to.'  Does he not view Carolyn as a threat?

• Love 10
(edited)

I even wondered before the reward challenge started how Rodney, Dan, and Sierra would ever solve a word puzzle.

So very sick of Rodney's entitlement.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 13

Does nobody get numbers in this game?  Sierra, you are outnumbered once Mike is gone.  Dan, you 5 will have to turn on each other once Mike is gone anyway!  Yeah, all the strategic game play is all in their damn minds.

• Love 10

Hilarious that Rodney could not make the tosses because his grappling hook kept getting caught by his feet.  What a maroon.  

I don't like Mike, but he has played a hell of a game.  Which is exactly what Jeff wants us to think.

• Love 14

Rodney sucks at this game.  Seriously sucks.  I'd hate for him to be on my team in a RC.  I wonder if Carolyn was holding back.  She knows she's safe no matter what.  So I'm guessing Sierra or Rodney go.

• Love 2

These people must feel like such idiots watching this back and seeing Mike is right.

Worst group ever.  I wish Mike would call them all out and ask who they are voting for.  Rodney is such an idiot.  Jeff should call him out for  being such a challenge loser.  

• Love 23
(edited)

Best tribal ever!  May even top Parvati and Malcolm's idol play.  Wish it had been Rodney, just for the fireworks.

*Sigh* I miss Jenn, Hali, and Joe.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 17

Interesting intro.  Obviously Mike will go without immunity, but Carolyn gunning down Dan would be fantastic.

Trying not to get my hopes up.

Widdle Wodney still whining about his weward.  STHU!!  Loser.

Carolyn pulls it out,  And stabs Rodney one more time.  Ouch!  

Awesome chopper views.  

Lots of good strategizing.  I can't believe Dan suddenly finds this fruit after 30 odd days on that beach.  All that camp whining was really pathetic.  I kept hoping the fruit would make them sick.

Woo Hoo!  Mike wins!  I don't so much like him as much as I despise the other guys.

Fun tribal.  Rodney does provide cheap entertainment.  

Well played Mamma C, well played!

• Love 11

Does Rodney even try during the challenges? He jumped the gun by picking up all the blocks in the reward challenge and dismissed Sierra'S suggestions. And in the immunity challenge, he couldn't get all his bags.

• Love 11

Never in my life have I heard a guy whine as much as Rodney. What an entitled little man.

So they've been on this island for 30 days and have just now found that mystery fruit? Just proves they've been sitting around staring at the campfire and nothing else. Maybe if Rodney had tried fishing or looking for more mystery fruit he wouldn't be suffering from exhaustion and malnutrition. All this tool has done is cry, sleep and sit around.

Oh Carolyn I am so glad you were smart and played your idol! I was never so happy to see someone voted off....buh-bye Dan, you big jerk! I can't wait to watch the Ponderosa video to see what kind of welcome or un-welcome he gets!

Great episode! Probably my favorite this season so far!

• Love 22

I don't know what poster called it, but they were right about Carolyn foiling Dan's extra vote ploy like Lady MacBeth (since Jeff said it was going to be Shakepearan).  Did none of them consider splitting the vote due to an idol threat?  Oh wait, look at the group I'm talking about.  I wonder if Dan's extra vote swayed Carolyn's idol play.  

Sierra's still useless.  Rodney and Will are delusional.

• Love 14
(edited)

Ugh. I don't like any of these clowns but I've really turned on Carolyn and Mike lately so their posturing during TC irritated me. Gloating is unseemly, fools. I mean, I don't like Dan, but I wanted Carolyn to go, and I resent them all for making me basically root for Dan to not get his bloviating, over-enunciating ass off my screen.

As soon as he proclaimed Mike could not win immuity I knew Mike would win immunity.

WAIT A MINUTE. Rodney had a birthday? While on the island? I can't believe it didn't come up before.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 9
(edited)

Oh thank God!! (The editors sure had fun!)

Scene:

Dan walks into camp obviously holding two large melons.

Dan: "I have good news and ...."

Sierra. "Wow Dan. What have you got there?"

Dan: " I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is *I* found this fruit and the bad news is *I* don't know what it is."

ASS.

Every single move, every single utterance a pure and absolute disaster. And yet "no regrets". Ugh!!!,

Also, one of the puzzle pieces is an "N" with an apostrophe, there is also an "X", really, really, over 1 hour!?!?!?

Edited by escatefromny
  • Love 15
(edited)

I can see why Sierra wants to go to the final 3 with Rodney and Will.  But seriously, I'm rooting for the whiner in that final 3.  Sierra has done nothing but be a sheep.  Mike's a goner as soon as he loses, as is Carolyn.  Hopefully this woke her up tonight since Mike was right about them voting for her.

Rodney's got nerve.  Jeff may try to give you guys the answer in a challenge (they'd probably still be there otherwise), but the rest is up to you guys.  Maybe get up and do something, instead of laying around whining about your birthday and fantasizing about running the game.  Carolyn owes them nothing.  Sierra should thank her for not revealing she had an idol, otherwise she might have been going.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 8
(edited)

I am shocked shocked that Mike voted for Dan. I would have sworn he threw away a vote for Carolyn knowing she would play the idol and would go into the finals saying he never ever voted for a BC.

I'm wondering if production planted the mystery fruit that day. Seems funny that it took 30+ days to find it.

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 2