Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E13: My Word Is My Bond

• Start Topic

(edited)

Just finished watching and wow!  Finally!  Awesome.  

Rodney never fails to entertain me. You cannot write this stuff.  He acts like Ruprech (Steve Martin) in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.  The only difference is they don't need to put a cork on his fork!

Great episode.  Off to speculation thread.  Carolyn is now a formidable presence.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

I think if Will and Rodney are in the final, the third person wins; even if it's Sierra.

Sierra's playing a very good social game. She wins easily vs those two jackoffs. The problem for her is that F3 seems unlikely because none of them can win a challenge. I don't think she beats Carolyn in the end, though I don't think it's a slam dunk for Carolyn. Obviously Mike wins against everyone. That's not even a conversation.

• Love 6
Rodney and Will are assholes, and Sierra was a passive nonentity. 

On a season with fewer assholes, I think Sierra might have done much better.  She has been continually shot down, and over shouted by people like Dan.  Tonight she might have got the reward phrase if Dan hadn't given her a loud "NO!," when she said something about "fixin's," and she came pretty close to winning immunity with her cowgirl rope handling skills and steady maze rolling.

• Love 10

Sorry I'm late. Had to go through an Arrow finale that was pretty satisfying. Not as satisfying as watching Dan double down on voting out Carolyn, only to get voted out himself. That was epic. This is basically the warden finding the big-ass hole behind the Raquel Welch poster over at Shawshank. There is hope. Dan/Rodney/Will is off the table, and there's no way Rodney can win now. Life is good.

SWEEEEEEEEET CAROLYN! DAH DAH DAH!! Gotta love it when lots of votes are negated. She blinked at the right moment, and she negated Dan's extra vote. I might get around to voting for "Mama C" now in the S31 thing.

STFU, Rodney. Seriously. You had an hour to solve the puzzle. It would've been easier for Probst to give the reward to the jury, it was that embarrassing to watch. Rodney is such a punk. Like I said before, he's a bargain basement Boston Rob, and I like seeing him suffer. If there's a "loved ones" challenge, I hope he loses, and Carolyn wins and takes his family member with her to the reward. And the throwing of the rope . . . that's gotta get the GIF treatment. Dan might suck at life, but Rodney sucks harder.

Mike FTW. Even if Will and Rodney spilt second-place money, I think he's earned it.

• Love 16

All I can think of, is Sierra and Dan really didn't believe they were on the bottom.  Of course, after tonight, did Rodney and Will bail on their final 3 deal with Carolyn?  And were just leading Sierra along?  I think Mike was right, that the 3 guys had every intention of letting the 2 girls go once he was out.  I'd like to think that woke something up in Sierra, too, although she knew all along that they were voting for Carolyn.  At any rate, I fully believe Sierra would have been on the bottom and just doesn't know it.  Since Will, Dan, and Rodney have proven they aren't challenge threats, maybe she figured she could win some immunities and take 2 of the goats to the final 3.

• Love 3

If Probst and Burnett continues ta holds demselves to a higha casting standuhd... future challenges may have to be a bit simpler. "OK, see this rock in my hand? That means the secret word is "rock." So figure out which four tiles are actual letters in the English language, and spell "rock." What's that? You think you've got it? Let's see... Triangle, See No Evil Monkey, K, and... a bug that you found on the ground next to your puzzle pieces. Yeah, close enough. Even I know you people are idiots."

Maybe that challenge performance was just in honor of Celebrity Jeopardy! airing this week.

• Love 10

There is hope. Dan/Rodney/Will is off the table, and there's no way Rodney can win now. Life is good.

That's a really good point. Carolyn just cost Rodney the only chance he had at winning - going to FTC with Will and Dan was his only path. First she takes his orphanage/BBQ trip, then she takes his surf-n-turf, and finally she takes his million dollars. Awesome. I'm warming up to her for S31 too.

Sierra is very distracting to me because I think her face looks just like the Statue of Liberty. It's that very very straight nose.

• Love 19

Say whaaaaa? Mike is an oil rig worker and has never been in a helicopter? Every book, tv show movie I have read or seen always has people flying out to the drill platform.

Anyway...the best way for a season to tank is when everything keeps going one person's way continually....its been this way for Mike for so  many ways I have lost count. It really saps any fun out of something when basically someone is Superman and there is no Kryptonite to be found. Early on I use to even like him but his good fortune is boring.

This is a dreadful, dreaful cast and I don't want any of these people to go home with their lives enriched by a million dollars...and even more confounding is that "Second Chances" vote is stacked with people from this season. Are you f'ing kidding me?

People keep saying how bad it would be for an all goat final three...but you know what...seeing how horrible this season has been compared to the enteraining brilliant previous season...I actually would enjoy watching a jury having to choose between goats...so I guess I am hoping for a Will, Rodney and Sierra at this point.

• Love 5

Better Dan is inflicted on the jury and not on us anymore!

I can't wait to see Dan's Ponderosa video. I would imagine that Shirin already has his bed of nails ready for him. Dan and Tyler will form an alliance to get Shirin voted out of the Ponderosa house.

I'm going to borrow a line from the 1985, movie "Brewster's Millions" which is "none of the above". I can't root for anyone left because there isn't a deserving winner among them. Maybe Carolyn because of challenges and use of the hidden idol. Even though Mike has won a lot of challenges he is an insufferable ass most of the time.

• Love 6

Dan probably voted himself out. Carolyn didn't want to use her idol. When Dan used his advantage, he told Carolyn she had two votes and made her nervous enough to use her idol.

Only Dan could fuck up that advantage that badly.

Gthe thing that scares me is that Rodney was badly enough behaved that he was seen as a bigger goat then Dan.

• Love 8

I think Rodney goes next, they have to be getting tired of that whining, don't they?  I've seriously never seen a grown man whine as much as he does.  I absolutely loved the fact that he never even considered that he could actually WIN a challenge, he was already begging someone to feel sorry for him before it even started.

Mike has been a target for so long, but I can see he and Carolyn turning the tables on Rodney and either Will or Sierra.

• Love 5
(edited)

I watched that TC back-they showed too much of Shirin.  I did like how she looked excited for Mike, though.  I just hope the Ponderosa vid isn't another Shirin show.

I was hoping, since Dan got the advantage, it would backfire on him and not work out.  I just don't understand why no one though of splitting votes.  That's been done very rarely this season, and only when they know there's an idol at play.  I loved the smirks on Dan and Rodney's faces, only to have them wiped off when Carolyn played her idol.

Rodney is the best person to have in the final 3.  Him and Will.  Alliances aside, would either of them wonder why they are the only ones not targeted after the merge.  I mean, Dan is the only other person who kept getting votes up until tonight.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
On a season with fewer assholes, I think Sierra might have done much better.  She has been continually shot down, and over shouted by people like Dan.  Tonight she might have got the reward phrase if Dan hadn't given her a loud "NO!," when she said something about "fixin's," and she came pretty close to winning immunity with her cowgirl rope handling skills and steady maze rolling.

Agree, JudyObscure.  I would like her better if she has stood up to the assholes, and maybe said to Dan: "See Asshole I told you so."

• Love 6

Auntie Anxiety . . . that's where my mind went, though I think Newman is a closer comparison to Dan, even with the New England angle.

Who had the title quote? I missed it. They've gotten too general lately.

• Love 2

Okay, at least one slightly interesting and redeeming aspect when Carolyn pulled out her idol. Thrilled to have Dan out.

They don't seem to understand that even though Dan had an advantage he's completely sucky player so no, he's not a huge threat people.

Will is the nothingest player to ever do nothing.

I really can't stand any of these people, and it's a chore to watch them week after week. Carolyn is the most bearable, and Mike is only ever so slightly bearable. At least the two of them attempt to play the game.

Cannot stand the nickname mama c. I cringe every time I hear it.

WT H is with Sierras eyebrows. It looks terrible.

My favorite part, that I rewound a few times, was when Mike popped out in the middle of Carolyn and Sierra's conversation and scared the crap out of Sierra.

• Love 14
(edited)

"Something with all the fixin's?, Anybody? Re-something with all the fixin's? Anybody, anybody?"

A Reward With All the Fixin's.

My favorite part, that I rewound a few times, was when Mike popped out in the middle of Carolyn and Sierra's conversation and scared the crap out of Sierra.

I loved that.  Here I considered Sierra so invisible I figured she'd be the one popping up and scaring people.

In watching that scene with her and Carolyn, where they are referring to Mike as psycho, it made me realize something about Sierra has rubbed me the wrong way for awhile.  Not sure what it is, since she's barely had any screen time until last week.  But there's something there I just don't like, aside from her sheep like game play.  And the eyebrows.  I really don't get the eyebrows.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I get such a kick out of Rodney. He reminds me of one of those lizards they keep showing with his tiny head always swiveling around to see how yet another one of his plans has gone awry. Every single plan! The only thing he has going for him is that up until now, nobody has tried to vote him out. I kind of hope they don't. I want to see his final speech to the jury where he moans about his birthday yet ONE MORE TIME, and see how many votes it gets him! 

So glad to see Dan gone! Thank goodness Carolyn wised up in the 11th hour (well, as far as we were shown) A successful HII play is always satisfying to watch. And Dan's extra vote..did not count! LOL Love it!

Well, I am still rooting for Mike, even though his stupid back tattoo looks like it was done by a drunken 2nd grader. I could also survive Carolyn being the winner..she certainly deserves it as much as Mike..but the rest..no thank you. I do want to see Rodney the goat, however. 

• Love 12

Thank all gods, everywhere! I think I disliked Dan the most and that mofo is GONE! Plus, now I don't have the nightmare scenario of a Dan, Rodney, & Will final three. I would have been so bummed by that. But, yay!, it is no longer an option. I'm fairly certain that Carolyn, Mike, or Sierra will win the million. Do I like them? No, but I don't hate them!

• Love 8

There was something really odd with Peachy's narration of the immunity challenge.  Every time he said Mike's name, it was like a different narration got spliced into what he was saying.  "Sierra is neck and neck with ... MIKE"

(edited)

"My word is my bond"

Oh Dan, so both your word and your bond are worthless. Seems I heard something about "flippers never win". Leaving aside the fact that you'd eventually (and inevitably) have to "flip" on a member in an alliance of 6, you wasted no time in doubling down on Carolyn after lying to her face.

Edited by escatefromny
  • Love 9

Oh man, this was...whatever the good version of watching a car wreck in slow motion, like you can see it coming and it's awesome. As soon as Dan played his advantage, I knew Carolyn was going to play her idol. It was wonderful to have those extra moments to savor Dan's demise. And the best part? He was beaten by a girl!

Now I kind of want Rodney to get to the final 3, if only for any unintentional hilarity when he compares his strategy to "Tom Brady in the 4th quatah." Bonus points if he grabs his...crotch area. How deflated did he look after losing yet another reward? OK, I'll stop.

• Love 23

A Reward With All the Fixin's.

And the eyebrows.  I really don't get the eyebrows.

They are tattooed. A darker color than her natural brows, so the lighter hair coming in over them is what looks so weird- especially when the sun shines on them

Yay, an episode worth watching!

Tired of Rodney. How was Shirin the annoying coworker of the season when Rodney was there being the most delusional man-baby ever cast on this show? Oh, right, misogyny.

• Love 7

First good episode of the season... aaaand it's the second to last one, so.  Still can't redeem this pile of dogshit for me.  I had a feeling that tribal was going to go down like that (and would have been so pissed otherwise) because of Jiffy's comments about the advantage playing beautifully or whatever the fuck he said.  He's all hype but he can't be THAT out of touch to think that if the advantage had worked to Dan's, well, advantage that fans would be happy with it.  It HAD to backfire and the only way that was going to happen is if Carolyn played the idol THAT NO ONE BOTHERED TO consider she (or ANYONE) might have had.  This has seriously got to be the stupidest collective cast in Survivor history. The only WC that MAY have been blindsided (since the swap) was Joaquin.  Max knew it was either him or Shirin, Shirin definitely knew she was going when she did, and Tyler, duh.  All of them (even dumbass Max) would have played the idol if they had it.  And not one of these idiots - even Mike, apparently - seemed to even entertain the idea that Carolyn had it even though it was clear that no one else from her original tribe did.  Mike didn't even seem to notice that Carolyn basically just shrugged when he was saying she was in danger because the other guys were sleeping or loafing around.  He was smart to point that out, obvious as it was - but Carolyn knew she wasn't going regardless and it showed.  Not that Mike would have or should have blown her up if he did suspect it, but if he suspected something I think we'd have probably heard a TH from him saying as much.  Likewise if Carolyn (or Tyler) had lied and told the others that Joaquin did, in fact, get voted out with an idol (which is what I would have totally done).  As far as we were shown, not a single person even gave it one second's thought.  Oh well, I guess I should be glad they're all just that dumb, because that really was the best TC since Parvati handed out idols like halloween candy.  But again, one great TC can't save this season.  Even if Mike or Carolyn win.  And if one of them doesn't, this has GOT to be the actual WORST season in Survivor history.  Even worse than the season that existed solely to hand Rob the money.   I guess I'd be mildly satisfied if Sierra's eyebrows won, because they're certainly more fun to watch than Rodney or Will.  They might be playing a better game, too.  They do seem to change by the day, so at least we know they're adaptable.... 

And not to beat a dead horse here but further evidence of this cast's astounding stupidity was of course displayed prominently in the reward challenge, which I totally believe a camera person whispered the answer to Mike/Carolyn's team ultimately because Jiffy was not having it anymore.  I did enjoy Jeff calling out Rodney's entitlement, though.  And Carolyn dangling the carrot and then being like, "nope, I'm good.  Sorry."  That was kind of fun.

I refuse to believe Rodney is really 30 years old.  His mommy really did him zero favors.  

• Love 9
Sierra I'm just confused by her, she doesn't like Rodney and Dan that much because of how they treated her, yet she aligned with them and before that she wanted an all girl alliance to make it to the final but voted them out. I guess it's the strategy she's going with if she makes it to final 3 but I don't think it'll be enough to actually win unless they can get Mike & Carolyn out before final 3.

I feel like Sierra's actually playing way better than she's being given credit for because she's not loud and making for good TV. She appears to be in a good position right now with Mike and Carolyn now higher targets than her for the final 5 vote, so she's likely to make final 4. If Mike or Carolyn win immunity (as seems likely), I think there's a decent shot Rodney will get voted out and not Sierra. She'll probably lose to either Mike or Carolyn because they've had flashier games, but I think she's likely to win against Rodney/Will. I wouldn't be shocked if she took it against either Mike or Carolyn, though, because she hasn't betrayed Blue Strong; she worked with and was liked by Jenn/Hali (and Shirin likes Sierra, but I think will clearly vote for Mike if she has the option); and I think Dan/Tyler both prefer her to Mike and Carolyn (well, Tyler it's hard to say but he seemed a little bitter at Carolyn turning on him in his interviews). She's been smart not to let her emotions cloud her judgement and to stay with the numbers instead of flipping for an F-U gesture that would get her nowhere. She's clearly read her social standing correctly as Dan, Carolyn, and Tyler were all targeted before her.

Sierra's basically playing a quieter version of Sandra's Anyone But Me game. As viewers, we tend to reward players who survive against all odds or who orchestrate big moves. But I'd argue that Sierra is playing way better than Mike because Mike needs to do an immunity run to get to f3 and Sierra probably doesn't. Yes, to his credit, Mike's pulling it off, but that's all he's pulling off. He hasn't completely flubbed the social dynamics because he did reach out to NC, but he's botched a lot of obvious, important other moments.

Rodney, to give him the credit he deserves, orchestrated the suballiance that kept Will, Carolyn, and Tyler happy and meant no one had any clear reason to flip to NC. Like Sierra, he's in a good position to f3 because he's not the logical target. I don't think he's done as well in the social game as Sierra, but post-boot interviews also make it clear that he's done better with it than the editing has led us to believe.

Carolyn is something of a wild card to me. She's been in a good spot and so hasn't had any reason to manipulate people. If she makes it past f5, she has a good chance at winning immunity at f4 since that's typically the type of competition she's done well in. But to make it to f4, either Mike has to lose immunity or Carolyn has to demonstrate an ability to convince people her interests are really their interests--which she hasn't needed to do yet. There is no reason for Rodney/Will/Sierra to vote for anyone other than Carolyn as the next non-Mike target, so if Carolyn can convince one of them that there is a good reason, I think Carolyn will demonstrate she's the best player. She found her Hidden Idol with no clue; she allied herself with the dominant numbers; she's won key immunity victories; she's turned on allies when she needed to. 

Will, to be fair to him, has not played a horrible game. He did find the numbers and position himself to be with the numbers. He did effectively deceive NC, resulting in them Jenn/Hali/Joe being confused about how safe they were at the Hali vote. He's made some attempts at having a social game. But he just hasn't been smart enough about the social game, and he's going to make it to f3 because everyone but him knows he's not going to win. If f3 somehow ended Mike/Sierra/Will, he may get some of the misogyny votes, but I don't think he gets the victory.

• Love 4
(edited)

Very good episode. The end of this season just might make up for the first half!

I wish they would show us how Mike and Carolyn figured out who the others were voting for her. I know Mike thought Dan was being shady about Dan being on the block, and it's possible that he made a really good inference from that, but he sounded confidant about it. Although it could be an act to try to get Carolyn on his side. But how in the world did she come to believe him? I think someone other than Mike must have told her, or she overhead something.

I can't see Sierra flipping next week, because she has to know that she has a much better chance to win if she's against Rodney and Will than if she's against Mike and Carolyn. So I agree that one of those two goes next week, whoever doesn't win immunity. Even dumb dumbs Rodney and Will should realize they won't beat either of those two. Actually, it is entirely possible that Rodney thinks he can beat them, because he is Rodney, after all.

I bet Rodney gets into a lot of bar fights.

After Carolyn was so arrogant with Mike after he told her exactly what was happening, I wonder if she would have played her idol had Dan not stood up and used his advantage. Who did she think they were voting for?

She thought they were voting for Dan. Him using his advantage could have been him worrying that he was getting voted out, and I thought it was. So Carolyn could have though that she was safe, with Rodney, Sierra, and Will voting for Dan; that only leaves three possible votes for her (2 from Dan and 1 from Mike), but I'd think she wouldn't think Mike would vote for her. So if she really believed they were voting for Dan, there would have been almost zero reason to use her idol. That's why I think she had some other indicator that she was on the block. Or she could have just thought- better safe than sorry, which I also respect.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

Most enjoyable episode in I don't know how long.  And thanks for all the priceless comments above, everyone is killing it tonight.

My only gripe is that now I kinda have to love Rodney because he is so unlikable and unlucky and untalented and unsmart that it's just fun to watch his little face as he tries to process that yet once again his roadrunner trap blew up in his face, his alliance got blown up,  and oh yeah, he won't get any reward.  None!  Not any!  Waaaaahhhhhh!!! 

And no more Dan!  Life is sweet!!

• Love 14
(edited)

I'm inclined to believe Carolyn just knew.  She's the next biggest challenge threat next to Mike, I think she's probably somewhat more likable to the jury than some of those left (which is certainly saying something with this cast).  So while she may not beat Mike in a final 3, she could probably beat anyone else left.  She's played one of the better games out there, and next to Mike and Rodney seems to actually be playing the game.  Even though it may sting, she can argue she voted out her closest ally Tyler because she knew she'd never beat him in a final 3 match up.  She likely has had more of a strategic game that she's been playing, and can argue she's the only one who made moves when it counted. So when Dan started talking up his advantage, and then used it, she probably figured it was going to be her.  Jeff referenced her being on the chopping block, and even though she thought her alliance was solid in voting Dan off, she did express hesitation (however little) that maybe Mike was right.

Actually, I'll give Carolyn that much.  And she's looking out for herself.  Rodney in a jury may resent her for never giving up rewards that she rightfully won because he's such a loser, but in a pairing with Will and Rodney or even Sierra and Will, I think she's got this.  The editing has been so funky this season, it's really hard to say.  I have a feeling during the final TC, there's going to be a lot of 'wait, when did this happen?' reactions to what everyone is saying and bringing up.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I loved this episode.  One hilarious challenge, one exciting one.  An epic tribal.  Biggest idiot going home in a massive blindside.  Mike's clairvoyance.  Carolyn finally playing that damn idol she found in like season 22.  Rodney cries more.  

I told you guys there were good ones coming!  Jeff and I usually like the same ones.  

And I laughed like hell at his comment about how he only says about 200 words total on the show, and is in therapy over  it!  I made almost the same comment here just a few days ago about him.  

But the only final 3 I can see producing a popular winner to an unspoiled host would be Mike, Carolyn, Sierra.  I would love to see them get Will and Rod out but I wonder who would choose that.  

(edited)

Also, one of the puzzle pieces is an "N" with an apostrophe, there is also an "X", really, really, over 1 hour!?!?!?

If I'd been Sierra, I would have shoved them both aside, told hem to keep their mitts off, and finished the puzzle myself. It's mind-boggling it took so long -- SHAINT so hard, guys! LOL.

I'm glad Dan is gone -- ugh, I hate him so much. Yes, he'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Like a child, he is -- what adult says "Smelt you later," anyway? That said, too bad they didn't ditch Rodney -- without the advantage, tub o' lard Dan is hardly a challenge threat, but Rodney or Sierra could pull them out.

I don't really LIKE Mike or Carolyn, but I'm definitely rooting for them to make it to the end.

I'm betting the fruit's been there a while.  Jeff or someone from production probably hinted it was there, probably by pointing at it with a stick and telling them that it was fruit.

LOL!! I imagine it's been growing, and was tiny when they first got there, if it had germinated at all. That said, they never seem to get off their asses and try to source food. For instance, why not look for more of these melons, now that you know they're around? No one even suggested it. Too bad they didn't all get a nasty case of the runs.

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 6

I will concede that Rodney is the one who pulled together the six after the merge, and that it was a good move. But since then, he seems to be playing on nothing but emotion, which has blinded him to much of what's happening at camp. Plus, he's a mama's boy nutjob, which the jury seems to know. At this point, I think there is absolutely no chance that he wins. He maybe wins against Will, but assuming it's a F3 and not F2, he can't beat Mike, Carolyn, or Sierra. Will can't beat anyone. Sierra can beat Rodney or Will, but cannot beat Mike or Carolyn. I think Mike beats everyone, and Carolyn beats everyone but Mike. So this group wanting Mike and Carolyn gone is actually the most coherent thought any of them have shown all season. Too bad it didn't work out for them tonight.

I'm inclined to believe Carolyn just knew.  She's the next biggest challenge threat next to Mike, I think she's probably somewhat more likable to the jury than some of those left (which is certainly saying something with this cast).  So while she may not beat Mike in a final 3, she could probably beat anyone else left.  She's played one of the better games out there, and next to Mike and Rodney seems to actually be playing the game.  Even though it may sting, she can argue she voted out her closest ally Tyler because she knew she'd never beat him in a final 3 match up.  She likely has had more of a strategic game that she's been playing, and can argue she's the only one who made moves when it counted. So when Dan started talking up his advantage, and then used it, she probably figured it was going to be her.  Jeff referenced her being on the chopping block, and even though she thought her alliance was solid in voting Dan off, she did express hesitation (however little) that maybe Mike was right.

Actually, I'll give Carolyn that much.  And she's looking out for herself.  Rodney in a jury may resent her for never giving up rewards that she rightfully won because he's such a loser, but in a pairing with Will and Rodney or even Sierra and Will, I think she's got this.  The editing has been so funky this season, it's really hard to say.  I have a feeling during the final TC, there's going to be a lot of 'wait, when did this happen?' reactions to what everyone is saying and bringing up.

The more I've thought about it, I think you're right. She seems to understand the game, and she is the next logical boot after Mike. Mike even planting the seed must have gotten her thinking even more about it, and I suspect she was playing that idol regardless of Dan using his advantage.

• Love 5

There was something really odd with Peachy's narration of the immunity challenge.  Every time he said Mike's name, it was like a different narration got spliced into what he was saying.  "Sierra is neck and neck with ... MIKE"

Yeah I thought the same thing.  It reminded me of when they do challenges in Big Brother, you can always tell when the narration is not natural and was added in later.

• Love 1

Just finished watching and wow!  Finally!  Awesome.  

Rodney never fails to entertain me. You cannot write this stuff.  He acts like Ruprech (Steve Martin) in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.  The only difference is they don't need to put a cork on his fork!

Great episode.  Off to speculation thread.  Carolyn is now a formidable presence.  

Oh, Ruprecht!  My kids and I use this as shorthand for someone like Rodney.  Or when my cats start knocking all the things over meaningfully.

• Love 1

"Something with all the fixin's?, Anybody? Re-something with all the fixin's? Anybody, anybody?"

If Probst and Burnett continues ta holds demselves to a higha casting standuhd... future challenges may have to be a bit simpler. "OK, see this rock in my hand? That means the secret word is "rock." So figure out which four tiles are actual letters in the English language, and spell "rock." What's that? You think you've got it? Let's see... Triangle, See No Evil Monkey, K, and... a bug that you found on the ground next to your puzzle pieces. Yeah, close enough. Even I know you people are idiots."

You made me laugh so loud and so long that the cats are shunning me and the dog grunted disgustedly in his sleep.  It usually takes at least a thunderstorm to do that. 

• Love 2

I deleted it too soon.  Both teams had "A reward" and spent an hour coming up with "with all the fixins"?  I need to see what they saw

A REWARD

N' I W T L H T I F I S X A L H E 

Remove "THE" because it's obvious....

N' I W L T I F I S X A L H

Yeah, I guess there's a lot of words in that.  I would've gotten it, though.  

So do the loved ones usually not show up until the finale?  Or are we spared this year?  

I wondered if the IC was really that close, or they were drawing it out for suspense.  If Mike lost, it was a given he was leaving.  He seemed to get a lead, so maybe it really wasn't the close at all.  But why not make it a nailbiter.  Especially since the RC wasn't.

Some of the up close footage of the puzzle could have very well been from the test the dream team does.

• Love 1

Loved this episode and can't wait for the Ponderosa vid! And am i the only one that froze my pvr in the RC and tried to solve the puzzle? All the letters were there in one scene with the the camera looking over Dan's shoulder: a reward will fix the shain’t - took me about 3 minutes at that point thanks to Sierra's "fixin's" and I'm just a dumbass Blue Collar!

• Love 3

If I was Mike or Carolyn I would do my best to convince Will and Sierra to take Rodney out but they might as well talk to a wall because Sierra or Will or not that bright.

Sierra and Will would be extremely stupid at this point to listen to Mike or Carolyn try to convince them to take out a Goat and keep one of the two people who clearly are liked by the jury. Whoever loses the next IC between Mike and Carolyn is gone. At least if the other three have any clue how to play this game. I don't like it, but it's in the best interests of Rodney, Will and Sierra to get to a final three of Rodney, Will and Sierra.

Y'all, I have checked this board before deciding to watch the show or delete. Watched last week for awhile, and watched all of tonight's show. You have no idea how amazing it was to watch knowing the ending, and sitting through Dan's speech in the beginning. Fantastic!

• Love 7