Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E13: My Word Is My Bond

• Start Topic

I wonder if Dan's extra vote swayed Carolyn's idol play.

I'll bet it did.  Poow widdle Wodney and Dan are joined at the hip, and Carolyn was so mean to poow Wodney,  Of course she knew he was voting for her.  Wouldn't take much for him to convinve his asshole buddy Dan to do the same.

• Love 7
(edited)

These people are so fucking stupid.  Just in general.  Stupid and evil is no way to go through life.

Though Dan is at least smart enough to realize that his extra vote does no good at 5 so he has to use it.  Which I suspect forced Carolyn's hand.

And now the boot order is relatively obvious, I think.

Whoever loses between Mike/Carolyn at the next challenge, if both, Mike.

If the remaining of those two is bootable at 4, they go.  Otherwise Sierra.

Winner is whoever is left among those three (on edit: Mike). Rodney finishes second, Will gets no votes.

Edited by enlightenedbum
  • Love 9

I can see why Sierra wants to go to the final 3 with Rodney and Will.  But seriously, I'm rooting for the whiner in that final 3.  Sierra has done nothing but be a sheep.  Mike's a goner as soon as he loses, as is Carolyn.  Hopefully this woke her up tonight since Mike was right about them voting for her.

Rodney's got nerve.  Jeff may try to give you guys the answer in a challenge (they'd probably still be there otherwise), but the rest is up to you guys.  Maybe get up and do something, instead of laying around whining about your birthday and fantasizing about running the game.  Carolyn owes them nothing.  Sierra should thank her for not revealing she had an idol, otherwise she might have been going.

Sierra should be grateful! Though Sierra, Will, and Rodney have the numbers to get rid of the person who does not win immunity next week. I am hoping if Mike does not win, they may convince themselves (as delusional as Will and Rodney are) that Carolyn is a bigger threat to win after the move she pulled tonight. I hated Mike and Carolyn at the very beginning, but out of these losers they sure shine bright. 

• Love 8
Joe continues to bring the pretty to the jury.

Joe, Hali, Jenn and Shirin all bring the pretty to the jury.  It's been one of the best-looking juries I can recall up until this week.  And Tyler's not bad with the cute-nerd-glasses look, as long as I don't think about things he's said.  However, the jury has just been tossed a big piece of ugly that will be sitting there with them the next time we see them.

• Love 18

So we've seen the blue idol played, the red idol played-no one thought there might have still been an idol out there?

Other than Mike and Carolyn, these people don't think. They whine, rest and wait for someone else to tell them what to do.

• Love 18

Carolyn knows now that everyone voted for her, except for Mike. She was smart to use her idol, otherwise we'd still be looking at Dan's manboobs.

And his nasty beard. He looks like a demented rat. 

• Love 19

I think Mike goes next, then Sierra.  Final 3 of Carolyn/Will/Rodney.  Mike tonight said during the reward 'one of each' in his final 3.  So that may have been foreshadowing, except Rodney replaces Mike as the BC in that final 3.

I'm not looking forward to Will in the final 3, mainly because it is going to get ugly.  Although Will may do like Sherri and Phillip and tell whoever is lashing out on him to sit down and zip it, since it's obvious he isn't getting their vote anyway.  I think Will really believes he has a shot at winning this.  I'd almost rather Mike and Carolyn in the final 3.  At least it will be more suspenseful.

• Love 1

Shirin would have solved that puzzle in three minutes.

"Fixin's" is such a stupid Jeff non-word I think reasonable people might have struggled with it.  I'd like to think I would have gotten "Reward with all the" though.

• Love 8
Carolyn knows now that everyone voted for her, except for Mike. She was smart to use her idol, otherwise we'd still be looking at Dan's manboobs.

Thank you Carolyn!  I swear to Gawd that Dan's man boobs were jiggling.  Are you trying to kill us, Survivor editors?  Hasn't he lost any weight?

• Love 6

This season was somewhat redeemed by this very satisfying TC. The looks on Rodney's and Will's faces were priceless. And it never gets old when Rodney loses a reward.

• Love 23

To Dan being eliminated:

2670006-7183311308-Danie.gif

Good riddance won't miss you, stay gone bye bye. You played a horrible game, was stupid throughout and just nasty to look at. Hopefully you'll shave and put some clothes on.

Rodney calling Mike a redneck. Well that "redneck" won the immunity challenge, he knows how to swing a rope and lasso a bag while Rodney didn't know how to do shit. You know for a guy that's "jacked", he's really proven to be fucking useless in every challenge that's thrown out there. Who is the worst player him or J'Tia when it comes to challenges because I just don't know at this point. I'm not even going to blame lack of food on this because I think Rodney is just all around dumb, just a single digit IQ. So entitled, he thinks people should give up their reward for him. How about this Rodney, how about you actually, IDK WIN a damn challenge. Where is this revenge on Mike, Sierra, and Dan he's been talking about, he hasn't done a damn thing to get revenge on them, he's too concentrated on Carolyn and Mike. Rodney could have had a real shot at winning if he really did conspire against them three and got them out and instead he teamed with them. He could have teamed with Carolyn, Will, & Tyler to get them out and he didn't, he would have had 4 votes right there. Dummy.

Mike is smart though and him and Carolyn are the only ones worthy of winning. The rest not so much. Sierra I'm just confused by her, she doesn't like Rodney and Dan that much because of how they treated her, yet she aligned with them and before that she wanted an all girl alliance to make it to the final but voted them out. I guess it's the strategy she's going with if she makes it to final 3 but I don't think it'll be enough to actually win unless they can get Mike & Carolyn out before final 3. Because Will and Rodney have nothing to say to help them win, cause they had no good game play at all. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I still think this is the worst group in a finale ever, but the only redeeming factor is if Mike or Carolyn wins.  And they will still rank as among my least favorite ever.  Rodney, Sierra, and Will have the numbers, so that first vote will likely be predictable.  Considering everyone left thinks Mike is psycho and don't seem to like him, I'm surprised they'd want to get rid of him.  And really, what did he do that was so bad?  The reward auction, then calling Rodney out-that makes him psychotic?  Or are they just trying to find an excuse to get him out and don't want to admit he's the most likable left.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 7

That was satisfying.

I do agree that it seems obvious that one of Mike/Carolyn goes at 5, but what if Mike wins and Carolyn convinces Rodney and Will to vote Sierra to keep around the person with the best chance to beat Mike at the final immunity? I am not convinced they could beat him otherwise. Those two are just delusional enough to believe they aren't goats if taken by Carolyn.

I actually think Sierra is playing the perfect "I didn't piss most of you off" game. She didn't vote for Dan and has been nice to him for a while. She was nice to virtually all the jury, and she knows that is enough for her at this point. It is still hard to imagine her winning even though she sits in, arguably, the best spot now.

It would be super awesome if Carolyn/Mike/Sierra decided to say "EFF THE GOATS". No, no, I can't get myself that excited.

• Love 14
(edited)

I don't think they regard him as a psycho. They know he will win if he is in the final,so they able edit was destroyed tonight for everyone but Mike or Carolyn.

Sorry this post was much longer and actually coherent earlier.  It was about how Rodney  & gang are psyching themselves up to vote against Mike and think up jury argumnts against him. Not.

Edited by susannot
  • Love 1

1.  Rodney doesn't know that the inside of a watermelon isn't green?

2.  If Rodney makes it to FTC, I can see his speech to the jury, "Well, it was birthday and nobody gave up reward for me, so youse guys all owe me the $1,000,000."

Why wasn't he mad at Will for not giving up his reward? 

• Love 7
(edited)

1) could production have planted that fruit at the BC camp?

2) was Rodney's brain fart a ploy for sympathy, or was it some of Dan's mystery fruit talking?  Or, it could have just been Rodney of course.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Thank You Jaysus!!! Seriously Mr. Christian, you have done some pretty shady crap in this game - God's has had some earthquakes to deal, unmentionable harms to children, horrific accidents and grieving families to deal with He could really give .0000000000000000001% of a crap if you win this game.

I figured when Mike talked about needing to find an HIi - he would trip over one when heading to the crapper.

• Love 5

"Can we buy a vowel, Jeff?"

Can we buy a gag for Jeff instead? And a box of Kleenex for Rodney. Surf and turf.... Dan probably cried as much as Rodney did.

Is it wrong that I wished Dan's beard would catch on fire?

I don't know, but it is definitely wrong that I wished the melons Dan found were poisonous. :)

Great episode. Mike is amazing. Good riddance to Dan who was really annoying.

Watching Rodney flounder in 2 more challenges and miss out on yet another reward was sweet. I am convinced his muscles are prothstetics as he threw the grappling hook like a 6 year old girl. For his sake, I hope he has a mode beyond, "full force".

While I think Dan made a sound choice in using his advantage, I think it might have backfired, as Carolyn seemed to be on the fence about using the idol and I think Dan using his second vote may he pushed her over the top.

Was Carloyn really that naive to think Mike was "paranoid" about the alliance voting for her, or did she say that to throw off Sierra? It seemed obvious that the boys would want her out, as she would beat them at FTC, plus cry baby Rodney was angry at her for treating the rewards she EARNED by WINNING as rewards, rather than gifts to go to the most pathetic players.

• Love 12

I actually think Sierra is playing the perfect "I didn't piss most of you off" game. She didn't vote for Dan and has been nice to him for a while. She was nice to virtually all the jury, and she knows that is enough for her at this point. It is still hard to imagine her winning even though she sits in, arguably, the best spot now.

I think if Will and Rodney are in the final, the third person wins; even if it's Sierra.

• Love 13

I think Carolyn really believed Mike was being paranoid. She's not as smart as her white collar would lead us to believe.

Mike had to explain to her why Rodney and Dan thought they were safe. By their lackadaisical attitude. He's the only one who understood that from watching Survivor for years.

• Love 24

How about Dan dropping the ball and saying "I suck at life." IDK about sucking at life but he sucks as a person with his misogynistic behavior. IDK what Dan is expecting from Mike, in the game of Survivor you have to be selfish and look out for yourself. Mike isn't there to win the game for you Dan. Everyone is selfish in the game of Survivor. 

I bet Dan wished he had listened to Mike when Mike approached him but he was all uppity and upset that Mike had the gall to approach him about his alliance wanting him out. If he had teamed with Mike maybe Rodney or Will would have been sent home instead. 

• Love 15

I think Carolyn really believed Mike was being paranoid. She's not as smart as her white collar would lead us to believe.

I think so too. Given that he was right last time he was accused of being paranoid (when he outed the Rodney, Tyler, Will and Carolyn alliance), she would have believed him. 

How about Dan dropping the ball and saying "I suck at life." IDK about sucking at life but he sucks as a person with his misogynistic behavior. IDK what Dan is expecting from Mike, in the game of Survivor you have to be selfish and look out for yourself. Mike isn't there to win the game for you Dan. Everyone is selfish in the game of Survivor. 

I bet Dan wished he had listened to Mike when Mike approached him but he was all uppity and upset that Mike had the gall to approach him about his alliance wanting him out. If he had teamed with Mike maybe Rodney or Will would have been sent home instead. 

Omg I cannot wait to see his Ponderosa video!!

• Love 3

1.  Rodney doesn't know that the inside of a watermelon isn't green?

2.  If Rodney makes it to FTC, I can see his speech to the jury, "Well, it was my birthday and nobody gave up reward for me, so youse guys all owe me the $1,000,000."

3. And I was stuck on this island for 39 days and didn't get to go nowhere.

• Love 12

The edit of the Immunity Challenge nearly gave me a panic attack. I wonder if it was really that close. 

After Carolyn was so arrogant with Mike after he told her exactly what was happening, I wonder if she would have played her idol had Dan not stood up and used his advantage. Who did she think they were voting for? 

At least we finally got a satisfying episode. Though I am not very hopeful for the finale. 

• Love 9
(edited)

If not, she has certainly wised up now.  

Interesting to think what the end game might be for Mike and Carolyn.  They are the only 2 who deserve to win. Knowing this, will they try to get each other out? Or each try to drag a goat to the end? Who is the goatiest goat?  Rodney and Will are assholes, and Sierra was a passive nonentity.  This jury has said it respects game play, so I would take out Rodney who has a smidgen more game than the other two.

Edited by susannot
  • Love 5

Was the 5 that comfortable?  Really, what did any of them think was going to happen when Mike was gone.  I don't get it.  Everyone seemed to be too comfortable to make any game changing moves.  I just wonder what the plan would have been.  Obviously Sierra and Carolyn felt confident getting rid of Mike and thinking they were going to be golden.  Maybe Rodney still had his final 3 deal with Carolyn and Will, so that would leave Sierra and Dan on the bottom.  

• Love 5

Could be any of the following:

C) Because even Rodney knows Will is an idiot who can't be expected to understand normal human behavior well enough to even be susceptible to feelings of guilt or sympathy, so Rodney couldn't play those cards.

D) Because Rodney never expected Will to be part of a team that won anything, and so wasn't prepared to be angry with him about it.

Bahahahahahhaa!

• Love 2

Why wasn't he mad at Will for not giving up his reward? 

He holds women to a higher standard than men?

Was the 5 that comfortable?  Really, what did any of them think was going to happen when Mike was gone.  I don't get it.  Everyone seemed to be too comfortable to make any game changing moves.  I just wonder what the plan would have been.  Obviously Sierra and Carolyn felt confident getting rid of Mike and thinking they were going to be golden.  Maybe Rodney still had his final 3 deal with Carolyn and Will, so that would leave Sierra and Dan on the bottom.  

I was expecting Mike to bring this up at tribal council.  That he talked to everyone and everyone was convinced they were safe.  Obviously someone was wrong, it seemed like Carolyn was the only one who considered what Mike was telling her.  Granted, she was the one being targeted, but I can't believe no one else was nervous.

• Love 2