Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: The B Is Back

• Start Topic

Why do so many think Dorinda is rough looking? She has a nice age appropriate hair cut, doesn't glob on the make up and she can actually move her face. Her body looks pretty good, too. I just don't see what's rough or harsh about her. 

• Love 18
Anyone else suspect perhaps in the end that Jacques just couldn't get past Pirategate?

I can't blame the guy. Even if they had an agreement on extracurricular goings-on, it might have been along the lines of "be discreet and don't bring it home." LuAnn and Johnny Depp made Jacques look like a cuckolded fool. I've seen that scene many times and you really can't spin it as anything other than what it is…and blaming the editing won't work here!

• Love 6
So she was sued in federal court for breach of contract and fraud, and she lost.  She lost her appeal, too.  That's a big loss, legally, to lose on a fraud count (it's really hard to prove fraud in a way that stands up in federal court and holds up on appeal, too), which means... bitch was really wrong and really screwed some folks over.

Well, I'm an entertainment lawyer & I can tell you I've seen hundreds of these kind of cases & they almost never end in a judgement at all.  They usually get settled out.  And a judgement this huge is very rare.  So, Sonja, I call bullshit to what you said in this ep, that people don't understand what they read about your case.  

I've seen the court documents, which were posted on TWoP & I understood them completely & you really don't have to be a lawyer to understand what was going on.  She outright mislead that film company.  So her delusions finally caught up with her.  Ah, but she clearly learned absolutely nothing from this.  She's still throwing the delusions out at us.  OK, I get it.  She's a total fucking nutbag.  But do I still wanna watch her & do I get a kick outta her delusions & the Samantha Jones routine?  Nah, not so much.  But I never have.  I only liked pre-lawsuit Sonja.  Lawsuit bankrupt Sonja can take her intern slaves & fuck off.

I think Carole was being very deadpan. Like, "duh, who isn't attracted to very attractive people?" Similarly, I don't believe that she's existing on cucumbers, butter, and vodka.

I know, I know, I know.  We got your routine by now, Carole.  But it's really annoying as fuck at this point.  This too-cool-for-school shit she's always throwing at us?  Eh, I'm not down with it anymore.  And now she's more Samantha Jones than Carrie Bradshaw?  I'm just not up for any more of these broads pretending to be characters from Sex and the City.  Enough already!  

While I'm not a fan of B, at least maybe there's some hope, with her on board, there may be some life yet in this thing.  I mean, at this point, Kristen, Carole & Heather bring zilch.  I just don't give a fuck anymore about Sonja & her bullshit.  But maybe the combo of B, Lu, Dorinda (I think she's got potential) & the now Mario-less Moaner on the prowl might be fun.  Well, I'm hoping, anyway.

• Love 11
Well of course Carole is boring this season. How can she expect to pick up new guys when she is traveling around with her husband in a giant ashtray sitting next to her in her Uber car on the way to a date!

That's not just boring. That's grotesque!

Now, see, if she takes the urn with her on all of her Tinder dates, that could be fun!  OK, maybe not fun, but at least something different for her, right?

I'm wondering WTF Kristen has to offer?  The only thing I'd like to see is for her to kick Dickhead in the balls -- and really hard too.  That would be pretty satisfying to me.  Why was she asked back?  Andy likes her O faces?  Buh-bye, Kristen.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5

"Hi! My name is Radzi69. I like long walks on the beach with my urn. I like that because if I drop it because an underage surfer talks to me and the ashes of my dead husband fall out I can just scoop sand in and nobody will be the wiser. I am a writer who doesn't like to write and a lover who can't stay in love. But I am a lot of fun in a bear suit or a gingham dress with pigtails and cowboy boots. And blowies. Don't forget the blowies."

"Lets get together. Call me."

bronski_urn.jpg

• Love 17

I Think when you stay in the presidential suite, you can ask anybody for anything and they'll be happy to get it for you.

Yes, but there is no need to act like a dirty, classless ape while doing so. Raised by wolves, indeed.

• Love 5

I think Moaner's house is in Southampton.  I thought her place was beautiful.  Very classic style, but typical of homes in the area.

I couldn't remember her house so I had to google.

I've never been to Southhampton but in my wildest imagination I wouldn't think that this is typical of the homes in such a monied, beautiful, seaside area.  The $7million pricetag must be in the land.  This makes me sad. 

IS95mt4th504fj1000000000.jpg

• Love 1

Yes, but there is no need to act like a dirty, classless ape while doing so. Raised by wolves, indeed.

I don't think asking for something from someone who is employed to bring those things, using the words please and thank you and handing him a big tip is behaving like a dirty classless ape.

• Love 17

I don't think asking for something from someone who is employed to bring those things, using the words please and thank you and handing him a big tip is behaving like a dirty classless ape.

I have to agree. I didn't see anything dirty or classless in the interaction with the hotel employee. The worst I thought was that she seemed to be in a hurry. She didn't cuss the guy, she didn't ask for something vulgar or disgusting. If that interaction was dirty and classless, then I'd like to know why, because that's about how I handle hotel staff.

• Love 10
I couldn't remember her house so I had to google.

I've never been to Southhampton but in my wildest imagination I wouldn't think that this is typical of the homes in such a monied, beautiful, seaside area.  The $7million pricetag must be in the land.  This makes me sad.

I thought Moaner's place looked more impressive than that.  It is pretty plain, eh?  Well, homes in the area are in kind of a basic, classic style, but I think some may be a bit more attractive than Moaner's.  Still, as I said before, the architectural style of homes there are strictly regulated by local ordinances.  This should give you an idea of what they look like.  Keep in mind, this ain't Los Angeles.  Locals will steadfastly not allow monstrosities to be built.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Southampton-NY/pmf,pf_pt/13937_rid/days_sort/41.055538,-72.096062,40.773782,-72.766228_rect/10_zm/

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Bottom line with the B/J divorce is there's a lot going on we don't know about.

My prediction is she's gonna litter this whole season with going wah-wah-wah over the divorce. Whether she garners public sympathy or not, it has absolutely no bearing on the divorce case, but I would think maybe it might help with selling the SG crap.

Anyhoo, while I don't much care for B, maybe I can sympathize with her a tiny bit when she makes comments about being surprised at this vile change in Jason.

Well, in an earlier post I said she broke even, but I'm re-thinking that. I'd say she somewhat traded up. Look, she got $8 mil for the Bridgehampton house & this small cottage is worth nowhere near that, but Lu is a very smart & savvy gal. She found a very comfortable, beautiful & affordable (for her) place in an even nicer town. Good for her!

People do change when they are going through a divorce, I have always thought you lose years of adulthood and revert to being a teenager (former divorce lawyer here). My beef has always been people who act like assholes in order to then claim that the 2 parents cannot co-parent (assuming the asshole is the more likely sole custodial parent of course).

On Luanne's Hamptons homes, I thought you mean "even" re location. I always liked Luann's former home more than Ramona's, it just seemed more casual and beachy without being "here are shells! And bad paintings of the sea! And ships! And whale stuff". Ramona's place didn't seem brachytherapy at all, more old laddish like her UES place. But Ramona's place is nicer than that very bland front shows.

Edited because "be any" and "beachy" are not the same thing! Darned iPad spellcheck.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 3

Thanks, Scoob.  I just spent some time drooling over Hampton properties.  Here's one in Moaner's neighborhood and with the same price tag.  Now this is closer to what I think Hampton style is.

http://photos3.zillowstatic.com/p_h/ISletedh601cgt1000000000.jpg

Beth and the bellman.  Yeah, rude.  Hospitality workers get used to being treated like second class citizens.  Which is why I say everyone should spend some amount of time working in the service industry.  Then maybe there'd be more empathy, less rudeness. 

Doesn't hurt to be nice to people bringing you food and drink, KWIM?

• Love 3

Doesn't hurt to be nice to people bringing you food and drink, KWIM?

I've asked this previously. How was she rude, dirty, classless, not nice, etc in her interaction with the hotel staff? I mean, to the point that she's being called a dirty, classless ape? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I just don't see what was so rude and out of ordinary housewife behavior and shocking. She asked for something, she may have tipped the guy. She didn't yell "hey serving boy!" or flash her tits or cuss.

• Love 8

I've asked this previously. How was she rude, dirty, classless, not nice, etc in her interaction with the hotel staff? I mean, to the point that she's being called a dirty, classless ape?

I'm with you here. I travel a lot. The entire check in process was full of please and thank you. She actually wasn't yelling into her cell. She walked over to him and addressed him personally. She posed it as a question not a command. She prioritized how important the request was. She slipped him a couple of bills. It was textbook well done.

If we're concerned about not finding something to pick on just wait 5 minutes. This is Bethenny she'll give us something. But this exchange was not it.

• Love 14

"Hi! My name is Radzi69. I like long walks on the beach with my urn. I like that because if I drop it because an underage surfer talks to me and the ashes of my dead husband fall out I can just scoop sand in and nobody will be the wiser. I am a writer who doesn't like to write and a lover who can't stay in love. But I am a lot of fun in a bear suit or a gingham dress with pigtails and cowboy boots. And blowies. Don't forget the blowies."

"Lets get together. Call me."

bronski_urn.jpg

Bwahahahahaha excellent :-D

• Love 1
TrU rEnEwAl

I laughed and laughed over this jinjer. Thank you.

Ugh Ramona's house. I would be throwing money at that exterior first thing. Those faux-Tara columns are awful and tacky. Ramona's home and her style need an update. I think interiors need an update every ten years ... otherwise you end up living in a grandma house. That's my goal, to be 80 and redecorating, even if it is just my assisted living room.

I'm going out on a limb and say Carole isn't into being a writer anymore.  Her first book was awesome, the Widow's Guide not.  She's obviously uninspired, so I wouldn't hold out much hope that this second book is going to be anything worthwhile.  Just googled the second book and it's supposed to be essays titled "A Girl's Guide to Life." IDK, she seems like a little bit of a loser now to me, I would give the side eye to most of her advice.  Guess it's the third season backlash, also the fact that I don't respect someone who does not fulfill a professional obligation/contract.  Maybe Radzi is on her way to Sonja (SexyJ) lala land too.

• Love 5

Thanks, Scoob. I just spent some time drooling over Hampton properties. Here's one in Moaner's neighborhood and with the same price tag. Now this is closer to what I think Hampton style is.

http://photos3.zillowstatic.com/p_h/ISletedh601cgt1000000000.jpg

That is a beautiful piece of property.

Scoobie, do you know (via the NY gossip vine) if Mario owned their home pre-marriage or if he and Moaner bought it together?

Edited by steelcitysister

Bethenny was already a big star when Jason signed on.  He knew who she was, and, unless he's a complete idiot, he willingly signed up for this "huge invasion of privacy".  He didn't have to do that; no one made him do that.  And no major corporation takes over a brand like Bethenny's because she's on a basic cable reality show -- or even 2 or 3 of them.  If they did, then all the other "Housewives" who've tried such things would also be enormously wealthy now from selling their own brands.  Bethenny is famous and successful because of Bethenny.  If Jason had never existed, Bravo would have still found ways to build a show or shows around her, because she's compulsively watchable, and probably more so without her sourpuss ex. 

IA. I doubt many people tuned into BEA to watch Jason Hoppy. Maybe Jason's family. That's about it. You could have put anyone in his place and people would've watched to see Bethany...Ever After.

I'm not really team anyone, but Jason should just take his payout and get out of the apartment. It was a two year marriage. It's not like they had a 25 year partnership and he stood behind her every step of the way. He's coming off as an opportunist.

That doesn't mean that I think Bethany is some flawless human being, but I think that she should be able to keep the money and achievements that she earned.

There are many examples of famous successful men throughout history that have had a woman standing behind them- those women rarely get credit. I just can't get worked up much over a two year marriage, in which the wife was already successful pre-marriage.

Carole = Acting. Playing to the camera.

Ramona= Strangely compelling.

Sonja= Still tragic. Can't believe she still has that house. Can't believe she's still on this show. I miss old Sonya.

Dorinda= I'm not seeing why she was picked for this show.

Kristen= See "Dorinda". Another thing to dislike Brandi Glanville for.

• Love 3
Scoobie, do you know (via the NY gossip vine) if Mario owned their home pre-marriage or if he and Moaner bought it together?

I'm pretty sure I saw something that said they bought the Southampton house & the Manhattan apartment in the '90's.   Looks like she's in the apartment.  Given the timing of when this was filmed, I guess there won't be anything in the Hamptons this season, so maybe we won't be seeing the house anyway.

I'm pretty sure I saw something that said they bought the Southampton house & the Manhattan apartment in the '90's.   Looks like she's in the apartment.  Given the timing of when this was filmed, I guess there won't be anything in the Hamptons this season, so maybe we won't be seeing the house anyway.

The next episode takes place in the Hamptons and features Ramona's home, including Sonja bitching about Dorinda being given her "normal" room and her having to be upstairs in the bedroom that Sonja claims is where she sent Mario to sleep when she was pissed at him because Sonja is the worst!

• Love 3

Like attracts like, so it should come at no surprise that Beth married an opportunistic man.

As far as her return to the show, she is even more shrill than she was prior to her matrimonial misadventures.

Finally, I doubt that Beth speaking constantly about her future ex- husband will serve her cause whatsoever.

Beth is her worst enemy.

She needs to stfu, ASAP.

And she is only back on the show to sell her relationship book.

Poor Brinn!

• Love 5

I actually teared up when Ramona was talking to Dorinda. Yes, Mario is a cad and maybe we've all seen it but it is heartbreaking for Ramona. Of course she was in denial. She loved the guy, hoped she'd stay married for life-why would she want to see who he really was?

I agree.  As much as it bugged me that Romano kept throwing her "great marriage" in everyone's face last year, I don't wish what she's going through on anybody.  It's awful.  I feel so bad for her that Mario was such a jerk about it and told her it was all her fault (her words from WWHL.)   It's sad when the cheater has to justify their actions by blaming the spouse.   He should take responsibility for his part in the breakdown of the marriage.  Yes, there were problems,  and he can blame Ramona all he wants, but he's the one who stepped outside of his marriage and slept with another woman, and that makes him an asshole, IMO.  There's no justifying that.

I agree with other posters who say that Bethenny will never be happy.  Her drama is exhausting to me.  She is the Eeyore of the group: Woe is me.

• Love 6

Somewhere on "the Google" I saw that they bought the house when their daughter was a baby. Both homes are marital property.

• Love 1

I agree.  As much as it bugged me that Romano kept throwing her "great marriage" in everyone's face last year, I don't wish what she's going through on anybody.  It's awful.  I feel so bad for her that Mario was such a jerk about it and told her it was all her fault (her words from WWHL.)   It's sad when the cheater has to justify their actions by blaming the spouse.   He should take responsibility for his part in the breakdown of the marriage.  Yes, there were problems,  and he can blame Ramona all he wants, but he's the one who stepped outside of his marriage and slept with another woman, and that makes him an asshole, IMO.  There's no justifying that.

I agree with other posters who say that Bethenny will never be happy.  Her drama is exhausting to me.  She is the Eeyore of the group: Woe is me.

In addition, Mario cheated very publicly with a completely trashy ordinary twenty years old.

What a cliche!

While Ramona is a lot too handle, she was a loyal and dedicated spouse.

Mario on the other hand....

• Love 2

Agree that Bethenny being "homeless" is a giant crock of crack.  Totally BORING!  Just go ahead and cut the check girl, then the guy will be happy to move out. Seriously.

Sonja's bullshit is sooooo tired and just UH....  All that "international brand of busllshit" business? Really?  I mean, just shut it down already.  Another one who should just cut the check.  7 million?  You're lucky you have it.  Just pay up and STFU.

Hate to say this but Moaner seems to have added a few years to her "happy marriage".  Last time I heard, thought they'd been married 18 or 19 years, not 25 years.  We all know she likes to exaggerate but this is a little over the top.  Maybe she'll take it down a notch this season.

Like Dorito but that daughter? Not so much.  Especially those eyebrows.  WTF is up with those things??

• Love 1

Agree that Bethenny being "homeless" is a giant crock of crack. Totally BORING! Just go ahead and cut the check girl, then the guy will be happy to move out. Seriously.

Sonja's bullshit is sooooo tired and just UH.... All that "international brand of busllshit" business? Really? I mean, just shut it down already. Another one who should just cut the check. 7 million? You're lucky you have it. Just pay up and STFU.

Hate to say this but Moaner seems to have added a few years to her "happy marriage". Last time I heard, thought they'd been married 18 or 19 years, not 25 years. We all know she likes to exaggerate but this is a little over the top. Maybe she'll take it down a notch this season.

Like Dorito but that daughter? Not so much. Especially those eyebrows. WTF is up with those things??

I think they've been married 20 (including the last year when they may not have been together much), but maybe they've been a couple for 25 years? Lots of people count like that especially if they were living together or something.

Re: Luanne and Ramona's homes. Luanne has good taste and Ramona...doesn't. It's funny because neither came from privliaged, educated, or sophisticated backgrounds, but Luanne does have a decent amount of style. Her clothes and homes always look lovely without smacking you in the face about how expensive they are. Whoever described Luanne's Hampton home as beachy without looking like a theme restaurant was completely right. At least when it comes to shopping Luanne can pull off a certain amount of "to the Manor born". Ramona and her clothes and homes always look like she is trying way to hard to be rich.

• Love 7
Re: Luanne and Ramona's homes. Luanne has good taste and Ramona...doesn't. It's funny because neither came from privliaged, educated, or sophisticated backgrounds, but Luanne does have a decent amount of style. Her clothes and homes always look lovely without smacking you in the face about how expensive they are. Whoever described Luanne's Hampton home as beachy without looking like a theme restaurant was completely right. At least when it comes to shopping Luanne can pull off a certain amount of "to the Manor born". Ramona and her clothes and homes always look like she is trying way to hard to be rich.

Money can't buy you class.  Elegance is learned, my friend.

Someone in the BH thread said something about doing a simple test whenever they saw a couple on this show.  Would HE be with her if she was not such a hottie?  Would SHE be with him if he did not provide such a comfortable life.

I guess we could apply this test to Jason and Beth, but reverse the genders.

Would Jason be with Beth if she was a clerk in the mail room (nothing wrong with that job)?  Would he really put up with her issues and abrasive personality if she was not a reality show celebrity that could offer him exposure and a lifestyle...that he could not hope to achieve on his own? 

Would Bethany be into Jason if he was not the down to earth good looking hunk that would help humanize her image?  Did she not think about how his strong family bonds would make him good balance for her on her shows?  Would she have been into him if everything else was the same, but he looked like old school Pee Wee Herman?  Is she dumping him, because now she thinks with her new found wealth and status she can do better...similar to how a wealthy man dumps his trophy wife for someone younger?

I do think they both loved and cared about each other at some point, but some of these things were definitely a factor in their coupling.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 5

Agree that Bethenny being "homeless" is a giant crock of crack.  Totally BORING!  Just go ahead and cut the check girl, then the guy will be happy to move out. Seriously.

Sonja's bullshit is sooooo tired and just UH....  All that "international brand of busllshit" business? Really?  I mean, just shut it down already.  Another one who should just cut the check.  7 million?  You're lucky you have it.  Just pay up and STFU.

?

I initially read this as bullshit on Bethenny and the international brand, it works for both. I suspect Sonja does not have that cash to pay the judgment, she seemed to be house rich and cash poor after the divorce.

Anyone else notice Bethenny claimed to own 100% of the Skinnygirl brand? Certainly not as to the lousy cocktails that may be making some money. I do wonder how much actual cash she has, I haven't read the money stuff about the divorce. I think Ramona was right about a lot of the money being incentives, but unless the stuff tastes good (and what I tried was vile), how do they sustain the brand after she is off TV? I haven't seen a commercial for the stuff in a long time (will have to check grocery store to see if it's still on sale).

• Love 2
The next episode takes place in the Hamptons and features Ramona's home, including Sonja bitching about Dorinda being given her "normal" room and her having to be upstairs in the bedroom that Sonja claims is where she sent Mario to sleep when she was pissed at him because Sonja is the worst!

Oh, I saw that scene, but didn't realize they were in Moaner's Hamptons place.  I figured, given the time of filming in October/November, they'd skip the Hamptons this season, since not much goes on out there then (as far as parties & events) for them to film at.  Sheesh, it figures Moaner would have a "dog room" on hand to banish Mario to.  Er, just what does THAT say about the state of the marriage -- for who knows how long?  And will we see what the "dog room" looks like?  Torture chamber?  In my mind that would be having to listen to endless running of B's voice -- GAH!!!  Even Sonja doesn't deserve the dog room.  Carole?  Maybe.  Dickhead?  Definitely.

I am more of a wine person but the Skinny Girl stuff is pretty well stocked in the places I buy wine.

I pass by it all the time.  In fact, I don't know anyone who's ever tried it.  Will ya take one for the team & try it & review for us, please?  I can't.  I have a super sensitive stomach & get nauseous easily.  Actually, just the label & the reminder of B's voice make me nauseous.

• Love 1

Well.... I was planning to buy wine and watch Downton Abbey.... maybe. ;)

But to be fair, I'm not one for mixed drinks and such so I may not give the best review anyway....

Edited by ZoloftBlob

I started watching this again to pick up on things people have commented on above but that I'd missed. Within five minutes, I'd turned into Kelly Bensimon. "Bethenny, staaaahp! Staaaahp! STAAAAAAHP!"

• Love 5

Carole can claim all she wants that she didn't inherit $$, but this year apparently she's trying to prove she doesn't really have much of a writing "career" and doesn't need to work to live.  But honey, we already knew that.  Stoner indeed, watch out for the floating steps.

In that scene with her editor, Carole appeared to have the tell-tale sign of someone who has smoked way too much weed, i.e., that little burn spot on her right  lower lip.  I believe she is one of Andy's many pot-smoking buddies.  

• Love 2

The blogs were interesting.  Everyone seems to like Dorinda. 

From Dorinda's blog:  OK, first things first: When I saw the first episode, I was like, “Oh My God! Is that me?!” It is quite jarring to see yourself on TV for the first time and to actually hear your voice. So weird! I can tell you one thing: I am making hundreds of appointments up and down Park Avenue for facials, trainers, hair stylists, plastic surgeons...just kidding…maybe.

No Dorinda, I understand but you look like a real person.  Don't go ruin it.

From Kristan's blog:  Bethenny mentions that she is immune to anything negative said about her in the press and that she doesn’t care... NOTED. Peeps, please remember this for later… can’t say anything more than that, but REMEMBER IT!

Bethenny is basically peddling her brand, as well as Sonja.  Well, the brand Sonja wants us to think she has.

• Love 5

Why do so many think Dorinda is rough looking? She has a nice age appropriate hair cut, doesn't glob on the make up and she can actually move her face. Her body looks pretty good, too. I just don't see what's rough or harsh about her. 

I don't know. I like her and she seems very down to earth to me, even if she is wealthy.

ETA: She looks as good as any of them to me I meant to originally emphasize!

Edited by CTO
  • Love 3

I like her, too.  She's not rough looking to me, but she's not as polished as the other women are.  But give her time.  The only one who came on as a newbie and looked really polished was Kristen, imo.  And Lu.  Maybe Sonja. 

• Love 3

I like Dorinda too.  What I like about her presence is, at least she does have an actual, real connection to the cast.  She's clearly a long-time friend of Moaner's.  To me, that's a good thing.  I hate when they just plop together a bunch of women who've never met & expect them to get along & be close friends in 2 seconds.  That almost always ends up being mostly fake.  And Dorinda seems like a nice woman, but I guess we'll see bout that, eh?

I'd turned into Kelly Bensimon. "Bethenny, staaaahp! Staaaahp! STAAAAAAHP!"

Why do I have a feeling that's gonna be me every ep this season?  Staaaahp!  Staaaap!

• Love 4

I was sad to see Kristen came back this season. Of all the characters on any real housewives franchise, she is the only one that drives me NUTS! All she does is nag her husband. I would head for the hills too. Ramona look absolutely stunning in that white peplum in her first scene. I'm glad she's held her head up through all this. I genuinely felt sorry for her. Sonja... I have to wonder about her mental capacity. She's on some other level

• Love 1

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Mario/Moaner divorce.  I don't think she could get a piece of Mario's business since that has been a long established family business.  Now, if she were involved with the business and/or helped build it up -- that's a different story.  But I thought she never had anything to do with Mario's business.  It's the real estate that could be tricky with their settlement.  Between the Manhattan apartment & the Southampton house, it's gotta be worth 10 to 15 mil or more.

Ramona did work with Mario and he credits her with expanding and improving the company with non secular jewelry and other items. There were a few scenes shown in his office with them working together.

• Love 2

Pirategate.

Yes, I also think thats why Jacques dumped Luman.      It was entertainingly obvious she lied about the whole scenario on the show, so he must of been furious. First she cheats with some bar-ho pirate, then everyone gets to watch her on tv.       Most miss him, that accent of his was so ridiculous.

I can't remember the exact line Carole said about a man's voice and Luann, but it was hysterical.

• Love 3

Hey, she can't be all that boring if a quick shot of her with an urn is generating talk.

I've never found Carole to be boring.  She's always provided me with endless snark.  I'm thrilled to see that this season, I might not be snarking about her alone.

Not sure what to make of the urn.  The only thing I got is that if I were in a city taxi cab, I'd be holding on to the urn tighter than my ipod.  If you've ever ridden in a NYC cab, you'll know what I'm talking about. 

I might have even put it in a box. Or a rigid bottomed tote bag. But if it were in a box or bag, it wouldn't be so obvious.  Carole is nothing if not obvious.

Screen_Shot_2015_04_09_at_6_16_47_PM.png

• Love 1

Carole would look cute if she dropped the stupid airhead, fun-loving party girl act.

I don't know about Carole ever looking cute but she wouldn't look so pathetic if she dropped the teen bit.

• Love 13

So I had a coupon  for Skinnygirl so I got a bottle of the Skinnygirl Margarita.

To be straight up front - I am not a huge mixed drink person. I do like margaritas.

SKinnygirl Margaritas are.... ok. I don't know how to describe it except that I like my margaritas sweeter and less bitter. It definitely will get you drunk, and it doesn't taste awful but really, I don't see the point of it.

• Love 4