Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Chat

• Start Topic

Back in the day, when we were still having kids, my circle of friends threw something for every single one. The first were baby gifts, after that it was a freezer meal cooking day. We prepped stews, casseroles, things like that, and sent them home with the mom, packaged and ready to freeze. It was a fun way to celebrate the new baby and help the new mom out a bit.

It really worked out very well. Some of us would actually do the work at home, and have a nice meal ready to go; others would breing the ingredients and we would prep and cook while just having a good time together/

Edited by dorcastrilling
  • Love 3

Just another excuse to eat for that family!  Every scene in every show someone is eating!  And do they have those humungous plastic salad trays delivered or stocked in the fridge.  But I think Khloe gets my vote for "I can't ruin my lipstick" chewing!  

• Love 3

Another fake story line. Like Kendall's dog shitting all over the house, no mention made since that episode. There's so many like that.

I saw a promo for this episode yesterday. Something to do with a stalker (who they probably hired) on their property.  Kris is on the phone and someone is telling her that the "stalker" has a picture of her in the shower.  Something like that.

I bet it gets good ratings because of Bruce's interview.

I saw a promo for this episode yesterday. Something to do with a stalker (who they probably hired) on their property. 

A stalker is just a paparazzi whose phone number they don't have yet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Back in the day, when we were still having kids, my circle of friends threw something for every single one. The first were baby gifts, after that it was a freezer meal cooking day. We prepped stews, casseroles, things like that, and sent them home with the mom, packaged and ready to freeze. It was a fun way to celebrate the new baby and help the new mom out a bit.

It really worked out very well. Some of us would actually do the work at home, and have a nice meal ready to go; others would breing the ingredients and we would prep and cook while just having a good time together/

Good times.

It was more about helping each other. Like being Sister Wives without a husband.

• Love 1

Another fake story line. Like Kendall's dog shitting all over the house, no mention made since that episode. There's so many like that.

Pretty hard for a recurring storyline when neither her nor Blu are living there.Kendall no longer lives there (she has been out the house for nearly a year now).Burt (who owns a kennels with his OH)got the dog as she was then alone in a condo and on the road for weeks a time.

If Michelle Duggar can have a shower/celebration for all 9 million of her children Kourtney can have her's but It didn't seem like the one Kim and Khloe threw for her was a shower more like a brunch outing. I didn't see any magazine spread pictures of the gifts and guests... that I remember. 

They posted some pics on IG but that was it .And she then had a 2nd one in a coffee shop with her friends all dressed in their PJs

I saw a promo for this episode yesterday. Something to do with a stalker (who they probably hired) on their property.  Kris is on the phone and someone is telling her that the "stalker" has a picture of her in the shower.  Something like that.

I bet it gets good ratings because of Bruce's interview.

It was a real thing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2605867/Kris-Jenner-hires-24-hour-armed-guards-protect-family-smelly-stalker-broke-home.html

What it does show is how edited the timeline is - Kourtney had the baby at Xmas and the stalker thing happened a year ago last week

• Love 1

Pretty hard for a recurring storyline when neither her nor Blu are living there.Kendall no longer lives there (she has been out the house for nearly a year now).Burt (who owns a kennels with his OH)got the dog as she was then alone in a condo and on the road for weeks a time.

Not to get all off topic but I just did not UNDERSTAND that story line. Do they not house train their dogs? How is that even a problem with an adult dog, living since puppy-hood, with a wealthy family with the resources to hire a trainer?

• Love 1

Not to get all off topic but I just did not UNDERSTAND that story line. Do they not house train their dogs? How is that even a problem with an adult dog, living since puppy-hood, with a wealthy family with the resources to hire a trainer?

It wasn't an adult dog just a big one.

From the time she got in in November 2013 till she moved out was about 7-8 months.|And that storyline was filmed when Kendall was in NY and then London in Feb 2014 for her debut FW - in reality she got the dog as a present at the point in time when her career was took off really quickly and she started spending most of her time out of LA.

As for why they put it in . My guess is to give her a bit of a storyline as she won't take the cameras with her when she is working and that is where most of her time is spent.

Wow, Scott might be a funny guy, but he's a total waste of space as a "husband". I felt bad for Kourtney, all those people & nobody was going to be around for the birth.

I'm confused about the pizza delivery thing, did Kris pay for the pizzas when they came? If a guy with 20 pizzas showed up at my door & I didn't order them, I wouldn't take them, & I certainly wouldn't pay for them.

Since I don't remember any videos of Kris naked in her closet, does that mean she paid him off? Why would anyone have a camera in their closet to begin with?

edited because would & wouldn't aren't the same thing

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1

Wow, Scott might be a funny guy, but he's a total waste of space as a "husband". I felt bad for Kourtney, all those people & nobody was going to be around for the birth.

I'm confused about the pizza delivery thing, did Kris pay for the pizzas when they came? If a guy with 20 pizzas showed up at my door & I didn't order them, I wouldn't take them, & I certainly would pay for them.

Since I don't remember any videos of Kris naked in her closet, does that mean she paid him off? Why would anyone have a camera in their closet to begin with?

No they got the Feds involved and the woman was arrested .According to this it went on for 8 months

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2749418/FBI-raid-Los-Angeles-hotel-room-hunt-female-stalker-accused-making-death-threats-against-Kris-Jenner.html

I'm confused about the pizza delivery thing, did Kris pay for the pizzas when they came? If a guy with 20 pizzas showed up at my door & I didn't order them, I wouldn't take them, & I certainly would pay for them.

Oh the horror and violation!!! Poor Kris, naked in her closet! the whole story makes no sense. The PI found out there's a video and she might be extorted? If someone wanted to extort her I think they make the first move.

How did someone get in the property to deliver 20 pizzas if they didn't come thru the gate? Maybe if you are worried about your 17 yr old daughter being stalked... You might counsel her to NOT POST PROVOCATIVE pictures of herself on the Internet where nutty people will look at them. Kris was more upset about her naked closet video than she was about her kid getting weird marriage proposals via pizza delivery.

Oh and someone followed Kris down the highway to COSTCO ( who goes to Costco for just toothbrushes and chocolate covered raisins)? I hate when that happens to me! Cause there's never more than one car at a time on the highway allowed to go to Costco.

And how dare strangers in public want to take pictures of Kris? Maybe they're one of those fans who watch her show and put money in her pocket and feel like they have a connection to her and her fabulous family? Can't have it both ways Kris.

• Love 7

I'm sure it's done, but not in respectable circles. A shower is a way to get gifts, its uncouth and not proper to do it more than once.

Emily Post says it's OK

Is it proper to give a baby shower for a second baby? Some say that baby showers should only be given for the first born.

It's fine to have a baby shower for a second or third baby. Immediate family and very close friends are usually included, but otherwise choose guests who did not attend a shower for a previous child.

Emily Post says it's OK

So only if it's your mom, your sister and people who were not at your first?? Okay. I don't give much credence to the "new" Emily Post online, or whoever is penning these responses.

I just think like- common sense says it's weird to me.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3

About the shower, it looked more like it was a breakfast or brunch. I don't think they really showed gifts, and it looked like maybe 20 or so people.  Whenever I've been to a shower for a second baby, that's what they had a smaller gathering without larger gifts. 

I didn't get the pizza thing either,if Kris payed for them, she should have asked first if someone had ordered them, unless they were paid for.  I would be alarmed at something like that, because at the very least it means someone snuck on the property, if security didn't know they were there. I thought Kris was right to take something like that seriously, and telling them not to eat it, because they had no idea where it came from. It wasn't just a gift if someone had to sneak on the property to deliver it to them.   

You can totally buy pizza online or over the phone with a credit card.  Kris woulldn't have had to pay for them at the door.  It is weird that she would take the 10 pizzas when there only seemed to be those 3 at the house, but, tv show....

Actually it is very common.

I don'd see anything wrong with it.

You can totally buy pizza online or over the phone with a credit card.  Kris woulldn't have had to pay for them at the door.  It is weird that she would take the 10 pizzas when there only seemed to be those 3 at the house, but, tv show....

Its all STAGED anyway! The pizzas just happened to arrive when the cameras were there?

Edited by xls
  • Love 1

The "writing" on this show keeps plummeting to an all time low, if that is even possible.

All the storylines are so ridiculously scripted and over the top.  As Bruce Jenner said, he was the only one that had "a real story".

Of course Kourtney and Scott had their happy ending.  I also do not believe he is this totally out of control, raging alcoholic - he is portraying.   The key word here is "portraying".  This family is never going to air their real dirty laundry (like Rob's demons, Lamar demons, etc.)

• Love 1

Is Khloe's house rehab or the addictions safe haven? Rob and Scott staying there now? 

Interesting ending, Kourtney not filming anything for the birth and doing a fade to black to just say she gave birth and Scott was there. Obviously cameras around  her house were probably hard with Scott going through his family issues still. Seems like she's doing Reign differently, no on camera birth and no magazine spread.

Edited by Artsda

Is Khloe's house rehab or the addictions safe haven? Rob and Scott staying there now? 

Interesting ending, Kourtney not filming anything for the birth and doing a fade to black to just say she gave birth and Scott was there. Obviously cameras around  her house were probably hard with Scott going through his family issues still. Seems like she's doing Reign differently, no on camera birth and no magazine spread.

It's the 3rd child, 2nd son.  That's why I don't understand why people were fussing re the protocol for the baby shower.  It was basically a breakfast setting; nothing like what Mason was given and only a few brief mins of it was shown.

Edited by escape

I totally understand the confusion about a third baby shower for Kourtney. Every damn time the girl is on camera, she's going through mountains of baby clothes and shoes. Her kids want for nothing. What could a friend possibly get her that she doesn't have? It's just ridiculous. I like the idea a poster shared above: after the first child, have a shower where folks bring homemade frozen meals, or a promise of a fresh-cooked meal. Maybe someone could give Kourtney her favorite: bagels. Anyway, this show is stupid and I'm stupid for knowing that Kourtney likes bagels.

• Love 4

Yeah, it's a whole other story with Reign. The other two have always been filmed, and still appear on the show and in lots of pics - but no Reign. Are they planning a mag spread or what? There was a rumor that Scott wasn't happy about the one pic being released without pay. Scott makes pretty babies, but he's not exactly father material - at least Kourtney knows better than to marry him.

I just watched this mess and I laughed out loud. Kris Jenner's biggest fear is that she's being watched??? Hahahahahaha! Get off my TV, you dumb broad. I agree that it's really creepy to have someone hack into your dressing room camera, but, c'mon, Kris. You're surprised? And Scott can go straight to hell. Kourtney needs to rid herself of this anchor. I don't like how he talks to her sisters, either. That's creepy, too. There's way too much familiarity going on among all of them. No boundaries. 

• Love 1

And Scott can go straight to hell. Kourtney needs to rid herself of this anchor.

She showed a few rare moments of genuine vulnerability (something that Scott always seems to want from her) and he crapped all over her. She was honestly afraid to be in the delivery room alone.

I just watched this mess and I laughed out loud. Kris Jenner's biggest fear is that she's being watched??? Hahahahahaha! Get off my TV, you dumb broad. I agree that it's really creepy to have someone hack into your dressing room camera, but, c'mon, Kris. You're surprised? And Scott can go straight to hell. Kourtney needs to rid herself of this anchor. I don't like how he talks to her sisters, either. That's creepy, too. There's way too much familiarity going on among all of them. No boundaries. 

Someone watching her eat dinner!!! OMG a stalker!!. If you don't like it Kris, maybe lay off the big expensive oversized sunglasses worn inside a restaurant? Sunglasses that scream "Look at me, Look at me, I'm pretending to be a regular person!!!"

Same with Kim complaining that someone in the airlines took her and North's picture... "that's like totally an invasion"

What makes me laugh is if anyone of them dared criticize Kanye, Kim would go ballistic on them, but she runs her mouth or gives the side eye about everyone else's relationship. I also think a lot of Scott's issues have been majorly exaggerated for the show. Not to say he isn't a partier or gets himself smashed, I just don't think he is as bad as the show makes out. I also see Kourtney attempting to hide a smile during some of their"fights".

• Love 4

I don't post in the Kardashians forum much, but I just need to know - why does someone need a security camera in their dressing room? I understand the entrances and maybe the ground floor windows, but the dressing room???

• Love 2

Not to excuse them - but it could be because they often borrow couture clothes that are expensive to replace.

But why would you have the camera IN the closet where you know you change? You could have the camera at the door to show anyone going in or out & still have the same amount of security.

• Love 1

But why would you have the camera IN the closet where you know you change? You could have the camera at the door to show anyone going in or out & still have the same amount of security.

Didn't Kris install a lock on the door and cameras because the younger girls were in her closet all the time?

Later Kendall I think put a camera in her room to catch Kylie in there and Bruce instead got caught wearing a dress by it.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Weren't they having issues with jewelry and large sums of cash disappearing from their homes? Inside jobs from people allowed in their homes. That could explain cameras in the closet.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Khloe enlists the help of Bruce after the birth of child No. 3 sends Scott spiraling; Kylie's wish of owning a home comes true faster than she ever thought; and Kim gets an unexpected treat when Kanye shoots a music video with North.

Interesting that after a season or two with Bruce more or less a bit player, he suddenly is taking on a bigger role.  RIght as he reveals the big secret and announces his own E! show.

I saw the promo for this episode a few times, & guess who is front & center? North & Kanye. Remember when North & Kanye weren't going to be on the show?NEVER going to be on the show? I guess they needed the ratings boost.

• Love 1

I saw the promo for this episode a few times, & guess who is front & center? North & Kanye. Remember when North & Kanye weren't going to be on the show?NEVER going to be on the show? I guess they needed the ratings boost.

He's a sellout. Next season he'll be hanging around Kris's garage playing with toy helipcoptors and picking up the family dry cleaning.

• Love 6

Wouldn't it be funny if a stalker sent them boxed salads instead of pizzas? There could be creepy messages spelled out with cut up vegetables.

Watching them try to spell out the messages in vegetable scrabble could be hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot stand how these bitches (and Scott) always have their heads buried in their phones with the camera's right on them. Sitting at the table, in the car, sitting on the sofa, or the bed... It is so annoying. If they don't even care enough to put the damn phones down for a minute then why are we all still watching these bores? I'm ashamed of myself right now, lol. 

• Love 6

The Kardashian women seem vigilant about hydration. In every scene, no matter where they are, giant glasses of iced tea, water, soda, lemonade, etc. are present. With the exception of Lord Disick, the family's kidneys must be in great shape.

I cannot stand how these bitches (and Scott) always have their heads buried in their phones with the camera's right on them. Sitting at the table, in the car, sitting on the sofa, or the bed... It is so annoying. If they don't even care enough to put the damn phones down for a minute then why are we all still watching these bores? I'm ashamed of myself right now, lol. 

I agree 100%. They're either texting or eating salads.

• Love 1

So Kris thinks they have a stalker and an intruder in the yard and her first response is to call her assistant, Kat? Seems perfectly logic to me.

The stalker probably has a SAG card. Like the homeless guy they bought teeth for many seasons ago.

• LOL 2