Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A0D3CB0B-35D6-4E76-B84B-F6CD4ACBF16A.jpeg

Their music is absolutely horrendous, and it’s not enough that the kids are forced to sing and play instruments, but now she’s making them act out some of the song lyrics!  I have secondhand embarrassment just from watching the videos.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Shouldn’t that be “Old-Fashioned Revival?” I love how the Rods get top billing over the preacher. Makes me wonder if they printed the banner LOL. The spacing is all over the place and there’s like 12 different fonts.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Shouldn’t that be “Old-Fashioned Revival?” I love how the Rods get top billing over the preacher. Makes me wonder if they printed the banner LOL. The spacing is all over the place and there’s like 12 different fonts.

I expect Jill wrote the copy and Shrek printed the banner.  It reeks of mediocrity which is their trademark.

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I expect Jill wrote the copy and Shrek printed the banner.  It reeks of mediocrity which is their trademark.

Nah, if JillRod wrote the copy, HER name would be the top line, not the silly church.

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Yes, that’s literally all I can see. Aaaaaaand, I actually googled “old fashion” vs “old fashioned” after I read it just to be sure I was right. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Yes, that’s literally all I can see. Aaaaaaand, I actually googled “old fashion” vs “old fashioned” after I read it just to be sure I was right. 🤣

I just did the same Google search, and the results are my kind of old-fashioned--bourbon (or rye), a dash of bitters, a drop of sweet vermouth, shaken and served with a maraschino cherry.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I still want to know what Nurie was eating. 

At her anniversary celebration? 

Looking at the decor and the giant knife by her plate, I'm guessing MEAT. It's really hard to tell from the photo, but it's lovely to see her with her own full plate of food. 

• Love 12
On 7/28/2021 at 2:39 PM, iwantcookies said:

This is the worst Jill looked so far. Looks like a 70 year old lady of the night. She really piles on layers and layers of make up. 

1BE98578-CAC1-43A0-8CBC-DA2B34275EA1.jpeg

Her looks are in a steady decline.  Her hair! 😱 It’s thinning and what’s still there looks completely fried.  I hate to admit this, but I’ve seen pictures of Jill when she looked really pretty, but lately she’s been looking really bad.  I still think that there’s something wrong with her medically.  I don’t know if it’s thyroid, hormones, Plexus poisoning or something else entirely, but I think a complete physical with lab work would serve her well.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I still want to know what Nurie was eating. 

It looks like a loaded baked potato and some type of meat with a white sauce on top of it.  Prime rib with creamy horseradish, maybe?

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

At her anniversary celebration? 

Looking at the decor and the giant knife by her plate, I'm guessing MEAT. It's really hard to tell from the photo, but it's lovely to see her with her own full plate of food. 

At first I thought it was some kind of tostada. 

10 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

It looks like a loaded baked potato and some type of meat with a white sauce on top of it.  Prime rib with creamy horseradish, maybe?

You all have good eyes. I couldn't tell at all. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I just did the same Google search, and the results are my kind of old-fashioned--bourbon (or rye), a dash of bitters, a drop of sweet vermouth, shaken and served with a maraschino cherry.

I will need a few of those to get through Rod musical performances. 

• LOL 9
7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I thought Jill was advertising sex toys…

nope just hunk and poison drink 

she really is proud for snagging that lazy bum 

AC806B24-1F05-4C2C-B387-32A86B7F45B5.jpeg

Sex toys and DRUGS. Sounds like the 70s to me. Just add a dish for everyone to throw their keys into…

• LOL 12
8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

068C7892-4ACA-4E33-BA33-C7EE28C59192.jpeg

He looks thrilled to be there

🙄🙄🙄

Probably fantasizing about running away with a Dingus 

F6DF2970-BC0E-44B4-B3E4-11C8D7F89854.jpeg

The kids always look so embarrassed.   They know how bad they are.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, LilJen said:

Sex toys and DRUGS. Sounds like the 70s to me. Just add a dish for everyone to throw their keys into…

I'm dying. 🤣

JillR - the gift that keeps on giving. Pushing a pink drink in a phallic bottle and pills on a plate. And she thinks pretty much every other female outside her family/church is "sluttish." You can't make this sh*t up. 🤣

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Aunt Catfish said:

Palomar??  Wonder if that is in Lexington.  I could have gone over there and seen this live!  Rats!!!

I checked and yes, it’s in Lexington.  I wish you could’ve gone to witness it in person!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

They were in KY, and they didn’t visit the Ark or the Creation Museum?  Jill, you’re slacking. 

Tickets aren’t free that’s why. Jill is cheap and will not spend $ on her kids.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

They were in KY, and they didn’t visit the Ark or the Creation Museum?  Jill, you’re slacking. 

Ken Ham's exhibits don't come cheap. And we all know that Cheap is Jilly's middle name (except when it pertains to Jill).

• Love 10
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I checked and yes, it’s in Lexington.  I wish you could’ve gone to witness it in person!

Yep.  When I saw that they went to Shaker Village near Harrodsburg, and then saw Palomar I put two and two together and came up with something!  The Palomar area is right off of Harrodsburg Road (U.S. 68) which takes you to........... wait for it...........Harrodsburg!!!!  It is a very scenic drive out through there.  I would have taken one for the team if I had known the Von Trapp family was in my neck of the woods!  😜

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Is this another crotch photoshop job, or does he just have really weird pants?

I wondered the same thing, but I think it's actually an optical illusion, as the "crotch" of those pants lines up with the shadow between the cushions on the chairs behind him, which are visually very close to the color of the pants,, giving them that "hammer pants" look

It does look kind of bizarre, and I really hate that it was the first thing my eyes landed on when I saw the photo! 😝

12 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

and has room for a pony.

Haha! I see what you did there!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Ken Ham's exhibits don't come cheap. And we all know that Cheap is Jilly's middle name (except when it pertains to Jill).

Well, cheap in a different kind away. 

10 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Maybe they could find a drainage culvert and "swim" in

At this point it’ll be a nuclear reactor cooling pool.

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9FEB8229-4419-4B86-9BD5-CE5FEA14E85E.jpeg

I would politely decline, but smile and tell them to have a good day, just as I do with the JW children who are forced to do this. Poor Phillip. It’s bad enough that he’s emaciated. I wonder why he had to wear the full black suit in mid-July while his brothers and father were in lightweight short sleeved shirts.