Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, louannems said:

collecting $2,800 out of $20,000.

Not even 15 percent of their goal, even with those truly appalling pictures of Nurie's injuries. Possibly donations dropped off when Jill was stupid enough to let it slip that they already had a free car lined up. Or maybe, please God, they've pushed the envelope too far and even their followers are tapped out/getting tired of their crap.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I wonder how she would've asked for if one the girls had been severely injured or died. (Yes, I'm that cynical.)

She would have asked for medical or funeral bills to be paid, travel - if possible, replacement of the vehicle and musical instruments and of course - a paper mama party because she is dealing with a terrible crisis.  I wish no ill will on those children or really anyone, but Jill is just a vile person.  All of her requests would be related to her monetary loss as opposed to  real loss.  Everything is an opportunity to grift, no matter how dire.  Just remember Amy.  An yes, I'm that cynical, too. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It’s about time.....

6EF40164-D7E1-4841-8CE9-CAB89F0750A8.jpeg

Something is suspicious about this.  I just looked at several GoFundMe appeals that were recently closed – some reaching their campaign goals and some not.  Everyone one of them says "No Longer Accepting Donations", not "Campaign is complete and no longer active", which is on Nurie's page.

Also, all of the others still list the donations made on the right column of the page.  Nurie's page says "Donors can sign in to view additional information."

Most of the other closed accounts have a message from the requester thanking people for making donations.  Nurie's doesn't.

All of the other pages still have the original donation request and any updates still on the page.  All of those have been removed from Nurie's page.

I think that GoFundMe may have closed it down due to complaints that Nurie had already been gifted a car and yet was fraudulently still raising money for one.  That could be why Jill removed all of the posts about the new car from her Facebook page, an effort to destroy the evidence during a GoFundMe complaint investigation. 

If GoFundMe determines that its rules were violated, all money donated is returned to the donors. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I wonder how she would've asked for if one the girls had been severely injured or died. (Yes, I'm that cynical.)

1,000,000 or more. Jill would claim loss of future grandchildren and what not.

she should ask for groceries. Her kids look like they can die from starvation. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Normades said:

I'm not a fan of that name either. Not to offend anyone, but it just sounds stupid to me. It makes me think of J Crew. Maybe I've become a crabby old lady. Now get off my lawn! And if your ball rolls over here, I KEEP IT! ?

COOL!  A game of handball in the prayer closet???

• Love 6
(edited)

The GoFundMe for the accident included the information that they had received the car and "Nurie" was trying to raise money for towing apparatus. That information was in the updates section.  I found this after they had taken down the car off facebook. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Temperance said:

The GoFundMe for the accident included the information that they had received the car and "Nurie" was trying to raise money for towing apparatus. That information was in the updates section.  I found this after they had taken down the car off facebook. 

Nurie started the GoFundMe page at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, June 15.  The very next morning, before a single donation was made on GoFundMe, Jill got a free car from a friend.  Nurie does not post this information on GoFundMe and continues to collect money to purchase a car, even though the donations will not be used for that purpose. Five more days go by while Nurie continues to fraudulently collect $2,372.  Late on the evening of the 20th, Nurie finally posts an update on GoFundMe saying they already received a car and will now use the funds donated for another purpose.  Nurie has proven herself to be as selfish and deceitful as her mother.

• Love 5

Looking at the pictures of the children, Timothy actually doesn't look that emaciated to me. I'm not a big fan of the bleach blond hair with the dark eyebrows and facial hair, but otherwise, I think he looks the best of all the kids. IMHO, I think the ones who look the most emaciated (of the adolescents) are Nurie and Samuel. Like the top picture on the top of their website with the entire family, Nurie's arm looks positively thin compared to the sister next to her (Kaylee?). 

The main thing that gets to me, particularly with the older girls, is how much makeup they wear. That picture that was floating around with Nurie and Kaylee not wearing as much makeup - they actually looked really good in that picture. But normally, they all look like they are going to enroll in a pageant with Jill as the pageant mom.

• Love 4

I looked at the new family pic, which I like better than the last one, mainly because that horrific writing is gone.  But on the right side, I see Timothy plays the trumpet, next is the violin, guitar, clairnet and finally the child who plays with her sisters boob.  Okay then.  :-)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I looked at the new family pic, which I like better than the last one, mainly because that horrific writing is gone.  But on the right side, I see Timothy plays the trumpet, next is the violin, guitar, clairnet and finally the child who plays with her sisters boob.  Okay then.  :-)

I saw that too.  I understand that toddlers are going to do what they want, but they didn't snap another picture or two?  I can't imagine that this was the best one of the family. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

If you believe Nurie had anything to do with the maintenance of the GFM page, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. I believe her only involvement was the pathetic FB Live, which was, in the end, what brought in the cash.

And the gofundme was created around 2:00 am. What is nurie doing up at that nearly hoir?

(edited)

Speaking of shady GoFundMe's, is Michelle Duggar serious? A GFM for a couple who continually break the law and endanger lives? This was posted on Pickles today: 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1617122098386593&id=269181913180625&set=ms.c.eJxFkMsNwDAMQjeqAo5~%3B~_y9WxandU6QnIAYYHKQtODLcHlywd4HkBxAaEmbwBkldKvQGdByFChokC2C1xaUsaQN2hTIGlMWkLWRWhst8i3sHBpTCViu4riU~%3BoHufUBGbUMgplxxLPZkchdRhajF33HIx5bYU0GygFRohf~%3B3TFv9AZnegGTmuIvwFJIBOwA~-~-.bps.a.1565256156906521.1073741932.269181913180625&source=49

In the comments, someone posted a link to Fedosky's latest brush with the Arkansas Medical Board. In addition to the suspended license, he can no longer treat patients under 7. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Speaking of shady GoFundMe's, is Michelle Duggar serious? A GFM for a couple who continually break the law and endanger lives? This was posted on Pickles today: 

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1617122098386593&id=269181913180625&set=ms.c.eJxFkMsNwDAMQjeqAo5~%3B~_y9WxandU6QnIAYYHKQtODLcHlywd4HkBxAaEmbwBkldKvQGdByFChokC2C1xaUsaQN2hTIGlMWkLWRWhst8i3sHBpTCViu4riU~%3BoHufUBGbUMgplxxLPZkchdRhajF33HIx5bYU0GygFRohf~%3B3TFv9AZnegGTmuIvwFJIBOwA~-~-.bps.a.1565256156906521.1073741932.269181913180625&source=49

In the comments, someone posted a link to Fedosky's latest brush with the Arkansas Medical Board. In addition to the suspended license, he can no longer treat patients under 7. 

I posted about that gofundme a while ago, no clue which thread, I’m old ?

That age limit makes me queasy.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Temperance said:

Lying by omission is still lying.  

As previously mentioned, I don't think Nurie had anything to do with the GFM debacle other than the video she was forced to do.  That whole thing reeked of Jill.  She's just smart enough to make sure anything in 'print' was done in Nurie's voice and perspective.  Do they have any other social media other than the joint FB account? Twitter, maybe?  Just asking for a friend ;) 

• Love 2

I knew a woman that was dying of cancer and because of the spite of a mean girl online group, her GFM was temporarily disabled as they verified my friend's story. It checked out and her GFM was restored. She was even featured on her local news stations because of the extent some went to report her campaign. Anyway, it looked the same as the Rod's one does now during that pause period. If GFM shut it down and returned money, I wouldn't be shocked. Of course, they are gonna blame Satan but it was their own foolishness. The internet is forever, Jill! 

• Love 11

The pictures of the car and the one of Kaylee are pretty bad. If Jill hadn't been so desperate with greed when jumping on this grifting opportunity, some innocent and naive friend probably would have started one for her, and the money would have come rolling in.

Some folks amaze me with their sense of entitlement. An FBer recently posted travel pictures to Iceland. About a week later this same person shared a GoFundMe account they started for an education opportunity needing $10,000. The GoFundMe campaign was not successful. I truly believe this person is clueless to the fact that most aren't going to fund a education opportunity for someone that spent close to half of what they're asking for on a vacation. 

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Mollie said:

Nurie started the GoFundMe page at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, June 15.  The very next morning, before a single donation was made on GoFundMe, Jill got a free car from a friend.  Nurie does not post this information on GoFundMe and continues to collect money to purchase a car, even though the donations will not be used for that purpose. Five more days go by while Nurie continues to fraudulently collect $2,372.  Late on the evening of the 20th, Nurie finally posts an update on GoFundMe saying they already received a car and will now use the funds donated for another purpose.  Nurie has proven herself to be as selfish and deceitful as her mother.

I'm fascinated that the campaign may be under review. Good! I hope someone reported it. It's completely fraudulent that they knew before a single donation rolled in that they had received a car. 

13 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Looking at the pictures of the children, Timothy actually doesn't look that emaciated to me. I'm not a big fan of the bleach blond hair with the dark eyebrows and facial hair, but otherwise, I think he looks the best of all the kids. IMHO, I think the ones who look the most emaciated (of the adolescents) are Nurie and Samuel. Like the top picture on the top of their website with the entire family, Nurie's arm looks positively thin compared to the sister next to her (Kaylee?). 

The main thing that gets to me, particularly with the older girls, is how much makeup they wear. That picture that was floating around with Nurie and Kaylee not wearing as much makeup - they actually looked really good in that picture. But normally, they all look like they are going to enroll in a pageant with Jill as the pageant mom.

I used to roll my eyes when people here would talk about the kids being starving, but after the case of the homeschooling family in California who starved their kids, yet no one around them noticed, I wonder. Looking at that family's photos, you can't really tell. As for the makeup, it is amazing what a bubble they live in. They have no idea that to many people, the makeup is far more "sluttish," as Jill would say, than a regular old pair of pants, which they find so shocking. I wonder what they think of the married Duggar daughters now all wearing pants and shorts.

• Love 12

Very interesting, Mollie, thanks for the info. So hmmm, are we thinking Michelle was the recipient of one of his janky prescriptions? 

There's got to be a reason the Duggars ride so hard for this couple. In a Bible Belt state like Arkansas, there must be a ton of Christian physicians. I can't imagine Fedosky's the only game in town.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 minute ago, Sew Sumi said:

I still believe that Miss Teresa was hightailing it out and of the Seewald shack as Mechelle made her 911 call following Spurgeon's birth.

I have no doubt.  They are plain stupid.

As far as Dr Fedosky's inability to treat kids under 7, I would expect that multiple pediatric cases which he botched due to his lack of training and experience were brought to the board's attention and he was unable to get any additional training or expertise in pediatrics to show that he was interested/capable of improving his practice.

Arkansas is not known for its strict medical board, this guy must've repeatedly done some heinous stuff to have received these kinds of apparently permanent sanctions.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 20
17 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

I obviously am not licensed to practice in Arkansas and have no ties to the medical board there.  However, I can tell you from my own limited experience with friends with substance abuse problems, if he was repeatedly denied a license to prescribe narcotics, its because he hasn't been able to successfully complete the Board's requirements for rehab, probably hasn't been sober long enough to pass enough drug screens to qualify.  From what you've posted, this guy has been a narcotic abuser/addict for about 20 years now.  He first got slapped down by the Medical Board 14 years ago and lost not just his DEA license for narcotics, but his entire license to practice medicine not once, but twice.  He also tried for around 7 years to repeatedly get his DEA license back and NEVER did.  He stopped trying to get it back 7 years ago, which, to me, means, he had a big enough file and enough evidence that he knew it was a lost cause.  I've known at least a half dozen docs with drug issues, and virtually all of them were able to get their prescriptive privileges back, if only temporarily, at some time or another.

Interestingly, in trying to discern Dr Fedosky's training, he is repeatedly referred to as a general practitioner.  This is NOT a medical specialty and certainly not at all equivalent to a family practitioner.  What it means is he apparently never finished a residency in any area.  Where I practice, a doctor can graduate medical school and do a single year of training (like an internship) and then get a license to practice.  What they cannot get is board certification in any specialty, since all require at least 3 years of training and, most hospitals will not give privileges to docs who don't have their boards (or aren't board eligible which is what we call docs who've done the residency, taken the preliminary exams and passed and haven't gotten the final test done yet).  This explains a lot about why he is hanging around with fake midwives at home births.  He is NOT a real doctor, IMO, the technical term for what he is is a QUACK.

Here is an article that describes some of the things that he did.  

https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/actions/2011/fr1117_5.htm

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Very interesting, Mollie, thanks for the info. So hmmm, are we thinking Michelle was the recipient of one of his janky prescriptions? 

There's got to be a reason the Duggars ride so hard for this couple. In a Bible Belt state like Arkansas, there must be a ton of Christian physicians. I can't imagine Fedosky's the only game in town.

Jessa-Seewald.jpgjill-dillard.jpg

Maybe not just Michelle - LOL!

(But I was trying to find the screenshot of wide-eyed Derick from a talking head on Counting On, since he was the one that went to see Dr. Fedosky.)

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What's the explanation for the Fedosky GoFundMe? That he and his wife are unable to work? 

It said, they have “had no personal income since October 2017.”

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

What's the explanation for the Fedosky GoFundMe? That he and his wife are unable to work? 

Dear Friends of the Fedosky’s,
We are writing to ask you to prayerfully consider blessing Scott and Teresa Fedosky with a money gift from your heart. Due to business circumstances, they have not received personal income since October of 2017.

Over the years, in many different circles of life and influence, Scott and Teresa have loved on people, opened their home, built community, and shared life. 
Now is our opportunity to give back, to pay it forward, to multiply their blessing back to them. If each of us will do what we can do, no one person will have to do more than they can handle. By combining our efforts, we can provide a significant blessing to this dear family.

Please pray and ask God what amount you could give. When you give, you will have your name written on the back of a puzzle piece of a puzzle made from a special photo of Scott and Teresa that will be presented to them at a celebration, along with the combined gift, at the culmination of this blessing drive. (Invitation to this celebration will follow.)
We hope to reach the goal amount by the end of July. 

(Other gifts of grocery gift cards or gas cards are welcome and may be given on an individual basis, but the purpose of this campaign is to give them a large, combined gift. Please keep this blessing a secret as we would like to surprise them.)

Thank you in advance for your generosity as we bless Scott and Teresa together!

With love,
Fedosky Blessing Team
Serena Allen
Heather Bennett
Michelle Duggar
Stephanie Fraiser
Christy Horton
Glenda Tivis
Jessica Uranga

• Love 2

So, this is the quack 'physician' that Jill and Derick took their son, Israel, age 2(?) for his  well check up when they returned from Danger America for the last time? I remember him checking Izzy out and then 'examining' Derick, the puking runner and told him to see an allergist.

What idiots. Has Israel EVER had a real check up since he was released from the hospital at birth? I highly doubt it.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, floridamom said:

So, this is the quack 'physician' that Jill and Derick took their son, Israel, age 2(?) for his  well check up when they returned from Danger America for the last time? I remember him checking Izzy out and then 'examining' Derick, the puking runner and told him to see an allergist.

What idiots. Has Israel EVER had a real check up since he was released from the hospital at birth? I highly doubt it.

The very same. Fedosky is the personification of a quack.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, floridamom said:

Wait...a previous posts mention that  Fedowsky can't treat patients under the age of 7. When did the episode showing Dillard family checkup air? Does that coincide with the date that they lost their personal income?

40 minutes ago, Triple P said:

Wait...a previous posts mention that  Fedowsky can't treat patients under the age of 7. When did the episode showing Dillard family checkup air? Does that coincide with the date that they lost their personal income?

Ahh yes, Israel’s checkup, Derick’s gagging checkup, and the discovery that Jill has a problem related to her carotid artery, all in one visit !

• Love 5

Really?? Wow! Two people who entered the medical field and abused their 'expertise' at the risk of their patients and are restricted from practicing in their fields, need others to support them?!?

I really feel between JillR and the Fedoskys I'm experiencing some alternate universe or something. You really can't make this shit up.

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, Triple P said:

January 30, 2017.

58 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm curious as to how you run a medical practice if you can't write prescriptions? What does he treat?

His DEA license was revoked. He can't write Rxs for controlled substances like narcotics. Presumably he can still prescribe regular pharmaceuticals.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, graefin said:

His DEA license was revoked. He can't write Rxs for controlled substances like narcotics. Presumably he can still prescribe regular pharmaceuticals.

Okay, thanks. That makes more sense. So he can prescribe things like anti-biotics, but not painkillers if I'm understanding it correctly. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm curious as to how you run a medical practice if you can't write prescriptions? What does he treat?

He has a medical license, so he can write prescriptions.  What he lacks is a DEA certificate, so he is not permitted to prescribe controlled substances such as narcotics.  A lot of nurse practitioners, physician assistants and others practice without the ability to write for controlled substances and, these days with the widespread opiate abuse in this country, even those of us who do have DEA licensure don't write for narcotics very often.  I have a busy practice and only give narcotics to certain postop patients, maybe 2 a month.

As far as losing the ability to earn an income for 'business reasons', I wouldn't be surprised if Arkansas pulled his license again, maybe permanently.  Medical board actions are public, but it often takes 6 months or more for them to be posted online.  He might've gotten dinged in October but the board hasn't published it yet, or he is appealing and they won't publish any sanctions before a final ruling.

Edited by doodlebug
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, toodles said:

Hang on. We are supposed to ask God what amount we can give.  And God will give me a personal answer.  Huh.  I think I will give it a try.

OK, I gave it a shot. I'm giving God the time it takes me to unload my dishwasher to respond.  Times up and no answer.  So I  guess the amount is NOTHING!!  *extreme sarcasm about the God thing cause it's just so ridiculous*

Another thing this request made clear to me is that The Toodles Blessing Team is really falling down on the job.  It's hotter than the surface of the sun where I live.  I specifically asked them to get busy on a vacation to somewhere cool.   I require 5 star accommodations, gourmet food and first class air. And since I really want it I must deserve.  I can't be expected to pay for something I really deserve, amIright?  I want a big party too when the team has the cash ready.

I had Blessings t-shirts made and everything!!  I better kick some Blessing butt and make this happen.  Signing off for now.

Your friend in grifting, 

Toodles

mockup-63996313_1024x1024.jpg?v=15164167

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, toodles said:

Hang on. We are supposed to ask God what amount we can give.  And God will give me a personal answer.  Huh.  I think I will give it a try.

OK, I gave it a shot. I'm giving God the time it takes me to unload my dishwasher to respond.  Times up and no answer.  So I  guess the amount is NOTHING!!  *extreme sarcasm about the God thing cause it's just so ridiculous*

Another thing this request made clear to me is that The Toodles Blessing Team is really falling down on the job.  It's hotter than the surface of the sun where I live.  I specifically asked them to get busy on a vacation to somewhere cool.   I require 5 star accommodations, gourmet food and first class air. And since I really want it I must deserve.  I can't be expected to pay for something I really deserve, amIright?  I want a big party too when the team has the cash ready.

I had Blessings t-shirts made and everything!!  I better kick some Blessing butt and make this happen.  Signing off for now.

Your friend in grifting, 

Toodles

Toodles, will you please give me lessons in grifting?  I need to know how to get blessed by those generous fundie donors.  

And when you get your free vacation, get an extra ticket for me.  I want it, I'm super excited for it, I'm in a surreal mood, so I must deserve it as well.

Save me a tee.  Make it a size M.  I'm way too old to get pregnant, but I want to show off my boobage and tummy, and defraud any man that sees me, so it has to look sprayed on.

Thank you, and don't forget me when you get enough love offerings to share.

• Love 14