Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Buggin said:

I bet it would blow their minds to know there are Godly people in public schools. 

And in accredited religious schools, where the state core curriculum is taught by qualified teachers along with religious studies.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Mollie said:

The Home School Legal Defense Association is located in Virginia.  If she went to their graduation, it was held in Virginia.  They will give anyone a 'diploma' for $30.99.  Members can buy one for $25.99.  It doesn't matter what state you live in.

Would you like to 'graduate with honors'?  No problem:  

Double Honor Cord to wear with cap and gown: $15

Honor Medallion: $16.99

Gold Honor Stole: $17.99

This would be a great little blurb to put under a Nurie graduation TLC. lol.  Can you imagine Jill selling the add ons? As if TLC would ever really do an expose, sigh. 

3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I can't get over Rebekah marrying a guy that looks like her grandfather. I get why financial security would be appealing to a divorced mother of two who grew up in a double-wide, but yikes.

Paul is a really cute kid. Davia always looks constipated.

HOW could anyone who has to live under all that legalistic crap NOT be constipated?

• Love 6

Even worse, in the Waller pic, the hubby and wife BOTH match the single brother. 

As for Nathan and David Keller, I've never known which was which. Ma and Pa Keller seem to bundle them together as a package deal, making sure they don't escape like the others.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Davia is my spirit animal. Check out BOTH pics. LMAO

Whew!! *fans self* Too much testosterone for one picture. And, I see you, guy on the bottom right! Shirt unbuttoned just a little to tease us. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Davia is my spirit animal. Check out BOTH pics. LMAO

Love Davia doing the "cut" motion and then the "choking".  She really has keen insight for such a youngster.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Guess Nuries was just an average student. Doesn't look like they bought her any stoles, cords or medallions. 

Hey now, be fair ... they were just demonstrating sound financial priorities!  That honor cord cost fifteen bucks.   They could feed their 12 kids for a week with that much money! 

• Love 9
(edited)

A lot of public school people are certainly more Godly than Josh Duggar. And yet, they have no problem being with Nurie being around them, even with the scandals.

Edited by kalamac
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Even worse, in the Waller pic, the hubby and wife BOTH match the single brother. 

As for Nathan and David Keller, I've never known which was which. Ma and Pa Keller seem to bundle them together as a package deal, making sure they don't escape like the others.

They probably have them wired with some kind of alarm system. If Nathan goes over the fence, David gets a series of electrical shocks, building in intensity until he's dragged his brother back across the line. And vice versa. 

Accountability partners, people. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 13
25 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

They probably have them wired with some kind of alarm system. If Nathan goes over the fence, David gets a series of electrical shocks, building in intensity until he's dragged his brother back across the line. And vice versa. 

Don't give them ideas...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Hey now, be fair ... they were just demonstrating sound financial priorities!  That honor cord cost fifteen bucks.   They could feed their 12 kids for a week with that much money! 

Or Daddy for a day!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

How old are those Waller brothers?  Do they work real (not their Daddy's) jobs?  Are they educated beyond TSODRT?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kalamac said:

A lot of public school people are certainly more Godly than Josh Duggar. And yet, they have no problem being with Nurie being around them, even with the scandals.

I'd bet you anything that if Anna weren't in the picture, they'd push Nurie toward Josh as fast as they could. Any Duggar boy, of course, but JRod is so desperate, she'd even excuse Josh's mess, five kids, and no job.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Guess Nuries was just an average student. Doesn't look like they bought her any stoles, cords or medallions. 

Hell, they won't buy her enough food, no way JillRod is dropping 15 bucks on honors.  They probably found the cap and gown at a thrift store and we all know they printed her fake diploma at home rather than springing for the fancy schmancy one from the homeschool group.

Only reason Nurie got a 'graduation' ceremony at all is so her mother could put up another post on the blog to push the merchandise.  Next up: Nurie visits the dentist to verify she's got good teeth, then a gynecologist to certify those birthin' hips.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, HeyNow said:

What's with the young men (in both pictures) wearing matching shirts???!!

Dear Family:

For this year's Father's Day picture, the themes are: blue and white stripes, blue plaids, and the colors of rainbow sherbet. Please be sure to dress accordingly!

Lovingly,

Waller Central Casting

• Love 20
21 hours ago, LilJen said:

Dear Family:

For this year's Father's Day picture, the themes are: blue and white stripes, blue plaids, and the colors of rainbow sherbet. Please be sure to dress accordingly!

Lovingly,

Waller Central Casting

It's just like when they used to climb out of their van at a Gothard camp all in khaki and navy blue. Only modernized, because the colors are brighter. Those kids have been in uniforms all their lives. 

• Love 4

Yikes.  Jill Rodrigues just dropped off the two oldest girls to spend the summer with THE PEARLS.  

Aren't they the sickos who think you should spank babies (and I use the term "spank" loosely) ?  SICKOS! 

Is it actually possible that Jill and her simian husband are more demented than Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar?  Because I ma starting to think they may be.

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Yikes.  Jill Rodrigues just dropped off the two oldest girls to spend the summer with THE PEARLS.  

Aren't they the sickos who think you should spank babies (and I use the term "spank" loosely) ?  SICKOS! 

Is it actually possible that Jill and her simian husband are more demented than Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar?  Because I ma starting to think they may be.

This means more food for Chimpy with two girls gone.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Did she make another FB post about it? She alluded to it in the 16th birthday post of the second girl, whose name escapes me. I replied here that the "ministry" was the Pearls, and that Nurie had been sent in the past, but I wasn't sure about Timothy. That poor guy has nothing to look up to with Chimpy as a "role model."

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Is JillR's sister Amy pregnant?

I don't think so.  Last update Jill had about her was she was suffering from a UTI and kidney infection.  Supposedly a complication for most paralyzed people, and a miserable one at that.

9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I can't imagine anyone trying to impregnate a paraplegic. The thought really angers me.

Is there something to insinuate the sex wasn't consensual?! I mean people with physical disabilities are more at risk to be abused/mistreated but that wouldn't be my first assumption unless the person had other issues....

forgive me me if there is more to the situation than I thought. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is there something to insinuate the sex wasn't consensual?! I mean people with physical disabilities are more at risk to be abused/mistreated but that wouldn't be my first assumption unless the person had other issues....

forgive me me if there is more to the situation than I thought. 

There are plenty of women who are paraplegics or even quadriplegics and have happy sex lives and planned pregnancies.  Since Jill's sister already had 6 kids at the time of her accident, I would hope they are done reproducing.

• Love 13
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't think she meant there was any sort of impropriety, but more along the lines of they already have a gaggle of kids, a wife who's going to require lifelong care and limited finances, so why would they want to add the stress of another baby to an already overwhelmed household? 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
(edited)
17 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

ri7tx2.jpg

Cree-pee23jlm9u.jpg

Counselor Troi brought along her flute. And those are interesting shoes.  

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

There are plenty of women who are paraplegics or even quadriplegics and have happy sex lives and planned pregnancies.  Since Jill's sister already had 6 kids at the time of her accident, I would hope they are done reproducing.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I don't think she meant there was any sort of impropriety, but more along the lines of they already have a gaggle of kids, a wife who's going to require lifelong care and limited finances, so why would they want to add the stress of another baby to an already overwhelmed household? 

Oh! Yes I would think that 6 children would be enough for any woman much less one with a limited income and physical limitations but given this is the Quiverfill ilk we are speaking of my mind went there. Thanks. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Shit, I had hoped that the girls worked for Debi and didn't have to come in contact with that asshole 

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Ewwwww, I'm getting skeevy "FLDS pervert purchases new child brides" vibes from this picture

1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Totes skeevy, complete with Fundy bumps and all.

How long before the book on spanking "teens" comes out. In the name of Jebus of course. Poor Nurie, worried about the ungodly at highschool. 

• Love 5

Does Jill post updates about her sister with permission? I'm just wondering if it's part of raising money for her, or if Jill just wants the attention.

I wouldn't want my sister letting people know about my bladder and kidney difficulties, as a recent example.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

They definitely are. Boob and Mechelle have Josh  but as far as I'm aware they haven't starved their children or put a baby in a cage in  closet.

1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

ri7tx2.jpg

Cree-pee23jlm9u.jpg

I bet the shoes previous owner was buried a while ago .

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Does Jill post updates about her sister with permission? I'm just wondering if it's part of raising money for her, or if Jill just wants the attention.

I wouldn't want my sister letting people know about my bladder and kidney difficulties, as a recent example.

I know, right?  I'd be pissed if my family or friends were posting details abou my health online without permission. 

Amy has allegedly asked Jill to stop posting stuff about her before.

4 minutes ago, lianau said:

They definitely are. Boob and Mechelle have Josh  but as far as I'm aware they haven't starved their children or put a baby in a cage in  closet.

I bet the shoes previous owner was buried a while ago .

Those shoes look like they would be peeking out from under a house! All she needs is a pair of striped tights.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

ri7tx2.jpg

Cree-pee23jlm9u.jpg

Now I can't unsee her as Counselor Troi. And I like the vintage shoes! Though now I can't unsee them as Wicked Witch of the West shoes after Arwen's comment.

• Love 2

Wow. I'm seriously hoping the Duggar boys pity marry those 2 girls to save them from their nightmare parents. Who's up? Josiah? One of the twins? And you know its messed up that we all think the Duggar are a safer, kinder, healthier place for these poor girls. Come on, Jim Bob, double wedding! 

• Love 3

That guy is so creepy looking.  No one in their right mind would trust their daughters with him.  On a positive note, maybe those poor girls will get  feed a decent meal or two.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mya said:

Who is this family ? I am not familiar with them.

The Rodrigues family .  Jill Rodrigues , her overweight husband and her 12 starving children .  They have a blog (I can't link to it because my virus program doesn't like them and gives me a phishing warning) and creepy/scary videos on youtube .  The oldest daughter just graduated homeschool and turned 18 and Jill is trying to sell her   find her a good Christian husband .

• Love 4