Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

Yes, someone did buy at least some of the kids shoes.

Jill took pictures of them holding or wearing the shoes, with a thank you to the anonymous donor.  

Then the shoes were never seen again, as far as I could tell.  I've always suspected that Jill returned them to the store and either got money back or used store credit to get something for herself.

I could be wrong, but with Jill's history, I think it really could have happened.

Jill might have kept them. Kids have a tendency to outgrow shoes well before they fall apart.  The shoes purchased by that kind individual can still be in the possession of the Rods.  I imagine Jill has a plastic bin full of shoes of various sizes for the girls, and they get to pick which ones they wear.  A parent who actually cared for their children's well being would make sure each child was wearing the correct size, but as we all know Jill doesn't give a shit how her kids look.  She's too busy doing her hair and makeup and picking out her outfit to make sure her daughters are properly dressed.  

• Love 11

In the picture that Jill posted on Facebook 11-28  every girl, all 7 of them standing in front from the oldest to the youngest were barefoot. All of the boys were wearing shoes. If it were just a little girl I would not have given it much thought. But when you see the oldest girls standing there barefoot for a holiday picture it seems really weird. I swear this is some kind of messed up message they are sending.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Speaking of clothing choices. This is what the Websters (Alyssa Bates) wore strawberry picking.

Also, Alyssa once bragged their family never had covid, but she also hasn't posted in 5 days now. Alyssa almost always posts everyday. It makes me wonder if taking trip 101 during a pandemic, ran her luck out.

image.png.cf04ccdd6b4cf47658489bdd6bd06d9e.pngimage.png.c2336ff26f976fa404c3d40fc250cd3e.png

Oh my goodness!  The strawberry stains on all the pinafores!  And mud galore on those frilly socks and Mary Janes within 5 minutes!  Rediculous!

Of course she won't show us how they looked after berry picking and eating.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 12/26/2021 at 10:38 PM, iwantcookies said:

D0599C22-86A0-464D-B525-4F5BC40C7189.jpeg

Probably has an ear infection too. BME can dose her with that shit she sells.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

F627DDA6-CE38-4C40-A2C9-894C364EDD28.jpeg.1692e7a6ec31d9c583eb0ef9104dbdfc.jpeg

Did BME grift herself a new North Face jacket?

It's hard to tell if those Musical Drama participants are wearing costumes or their usual Sunday Go To Meetin' clothes. I spy tendrils....which haven't been seen since 1971.

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I can't see it as it says it is private. I know she blocked me from FB. 

She blocked me from FB too.  I never commented on her page but did on a snark page, so she must read that one and then block those that say anything negative about her.

• LOL 5
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Who TF has time for all of that.  I'm single and childfree and there are not enough hours in the day for me to preemptively block people on social media based on stalking snark pages.  Jill needs to step away from social media and,  I don't know, feed her kids.  Maybe spend some time each day making sure her daughters' hair get brushed.

And finding them clothes that fit and are suitable for the weather and everyday play.  And perhaps getting them on a regular routine with a regular bedtime.  

• Love 9
8 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Her IG is mostly private. She opens it up on occasion to accept the requests of new followers, then usually switches right back to private. 

She does that when she goes below 10,000 “followers”. She’s at 16.1k now. I know we discussed this at one time, but I don’t remember the circumstance of her numbers going down significantly at one point.

09B77198-8937-47D1-A71C-79F131A63958.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She does that when she goes below 10,000 “followers”. She’s at 16.1k now. I know we discussed this at one time, but I don’t remember the circumstance of her numbers going down significantly at one point.

09B77198-8937-47D1-A71C-79F131A63958.jpeg

I believe a bunch of Reddit snarkers decided to unfollow JillR, so her numbers would drop. When that happened, she locked it down.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Her IG is mostly private. She opens it up on occasion to accept the requests of new followers, then usually switches right back to private. 

She also disables comments on most of her posts.  This irritates me about anyone who does this on a regular basis.  They put stuff out there for all to see but they'll only accept the positive responses, or if they do keep comments open they spend valuable time filtering out and blocking the bad, and responding to the good.  It's exhausting and frustrating to think about how much time someone like Jill, or Jeremy, or Meri Brown, etc., waste on social media trying to craft their image exactly the way they want it and reject anyone who sees otherwise.  I exhaust myself just thinking about it.

• Love 17

Jill changed her “Crash diet” to “Jump Start Diet”.  I guess enough people told her that had unhealthy connotations. And she looks as cute as a bunny doing it. Tried to copy picture but I can’t.

Edited by sheshark
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, sheshark said:

I Jill changed her “Crash diet” to “Jump Start Diet”.  I guess enough people told her that had unhealthy connotations. And she looks as cute as a bunny doing it.

The picture is too big. 

11E5B2DF-A528-4FD8-8EC3-EBA30EFFEF5C.jpeg

12DE25F4-94AF-48BC-B81F-02DA6FC1A878.jpeg

Best I can do. Her hands are huge and chubby 😂

• LOL 8
48 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

I've never followed her anywhere, but she's got me blocked on FB too.  I have no idea how or why.  

I can't see her instagram but I can see her FB page. Pretty sure she posts the same things in both places. I cannot comment on her FB posts because I am not her "friend." Thank dog for that, because I fear once I get started, I would get permanently thrown off of FB.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I can still see her FB page. Some surmise that she blocks people who give reactions she doesn't like. So I just lurk and do nothing, no matter how stupid her posts are.

I’ve been tempted so many times.

I have reported her Facebook bullshit about Plexus, though, apparently with no consequence on her end, sadly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’ve been tempted so many times.

I have reported her Facebook bullshit about Plexus, though, apparently with no consequence on her end, sadly.

FB is really funny about what they put in you in FB jail for and what they don't.

I just realized a friend of mine, who has been in FB jail a few times, hasn't posted in awhile. And to make it more interesting, I know her through a friend of a friend who sells Plexus. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill’s new live: she is sick as a dog. Of course she is in the car going somewhere to spread her germs…

She is selling plexus and her crash diet challenge 🙄 

0C8DB826-69E0-48DF-8010-93A79048BAB5.jpeg

How many different stripe patterns can she wear at once? She looks rough.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8