Type keyword(s) to search

Best of the Bachelor: Favorite Contestants, Episodes, Seasons

regardez
  • Start Topic

On 6/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, Sweet-tea said:

I wish they would do the first two or three seasons to highlight how different the show was then. It was before social media became so huge and people began coming on the show to be influencers/celebrities, promote themselves and their products, go on Dancing with the Stars, etc. 

I started watching season 3 (Andrew Firestone, sigh). I've seen an abbreviated version on DVD of season 1 but have never seen season 2 (Aaron). I would like to see that one. I've seen every other season but Rachel's. I skipped hers because I need a break from it at that time. 

Gosh, Chris Harrison looked so young on one of the clips they showed. 

Omg Aaron’s season was amazing . It has to be on somewhere . I remember the first season the fantasy suite card was introduced!!! Yes the show was sooooo different before social media and the auditioning to get on bachelor in paradise ...

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

If i was Catherine , i would hate watching my husband being intimate with others even 8 years later .

Sean was a self-declared "born-again virgin" and didn't have sex with any of the women on his show - in fact, it was much-publicized that he didn't even have sex with Catherine until their wedding night.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Sean was a self-declared "born-again virgin" and didn't have sex with any of the women on his show - in fact, it was much-publicized that he didn't even have sex with Catherine until their wedding night.

Oh i consider heavily kissing to be intimate - sorry i didn’t clarify that . I think prolonged kissing is extremely personal and much more intimate  in many ways than sex. That’s what i meant.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Oh i consider heavily kissing to be intimate - sorry i didn’t clarify that . I think prolonged kissing is extremely personal and much more intimate  in many ways than sex. That’s what i meant.

I agree, and in the context of this show, at least she wouldn't actually be watching what happened in the FS but she'd be watching her very soon to be husband passionately making out with several other women. Even if he had had sex in the FS it would be easier to ignore it than it is to actually see with your own eyes the make out sessions. 

It is a tough call. If I were the "winner" part of me would want to watch the season just to know, to see for myself if our "connection" was the strongest, if I could tell he really was all in with me and not falling hard for someone else. The other part of me thinks it might be better to not know and try to convince myself I was really the only one he felt that strongly for.

I'm really not sure if I'd want to watch my season or not. Well, that's not entirely true, I hate seeing myself on film so I know I wouldn't watch it, but I also wouldn't be on the show, so putting that aside, if I were okay with seeing myself humiliated on national TV...I mean, trying to find love on national TV, I am not sure I'd want to watch my husband falling in lust (if not love) with other women weeks before he proposed. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I agree, and in the context of this show, at least she wouldn't actually be watching what happened in the FS but she'd be watching her very soon to be husband passionately making out with several other women. Even if he had had sex in the FS it would be easier to ignore it than it is to actually see with your own eyes the make out sessions. 

It is a tough call. If I were the "winner" part of me would want to watch the season just to know, to see for myself if our "connection" was the strongest, if I could tell he really was all in with me and not falling hard for someone else. The other part of me thinks it might be better to not know and try to convince myself I was really the only one he felt that strongly for.

I'm really not sure if I'd want to watch my season or not. Well, that's not entirely true, I hate seeing myself on film so I know I wouldn't watch it, but I also wouldn't be on the show, so putting that aside, if I were okay with seeing myself humiliated on national TV...I mean, trying to find love on national TV, I am not sure I'd want to watch my husband falling in lust (if not love) with other women weeks before he proposed. 

I couldnt do it, but then again I dont think I could go on a show watching someone I cared for kissing and getting turned on by someone else would destroy me. 

• Love 2

Jojo was the first season I watched, so I am glad they're showing older seasons.  I've been wanting to see Kaitlyn's season because of what happened with Nick.  I have no desire to see Ben's season, all I hear about that is how boring it was.  Jojo's season was massively boring - Chad and actor what's his name not withstanding.  She so obviously was going to pick Jordan, I had been wondering if all the seasons were that way.  I also don't want to see Colton's season (though it did turn out interesting) and DEFINITELY DON'T want to see Aries season again.

The difference between Sean's season and now is jaw dropping.  He didn't kiss anyone the first night (even when asked), and didn't play tonsil hockey with every girl.  The locations were beautiful!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

Jojo was the first season I watched, so I am glad they're showing older seasons.  I've been wanting to see Kaitlyn's season because of what happened with Nick.  I have no desire to see Ben's season, all I hear about that is how boring it was.  Jojo's season was massively boring - Chad and actor what's his name not withstanding.  She so obviously was going to pick Jordan, I had been wondering if all the seasons were that way.  I also don't want to see Colton's season (though it did turn out interesting) and DEFINITELY DON'T want to see Aries season again.

The difference between Sean's season and now is jaw dropping.  He didn't kiss anyone the first night (even when asked), and didn't play tonsil hockey with every girl.  The locations were beautiful!

One of the things i do remember about his season is he started handing out roses whenever he felt like it . For some reason i enjoyed that .

• Love 2
16 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

One of the things i do remember about his season is he started handing out roses whenever he felt like it . For some reason i enjoyed that .

Maybe because it felt almost...real. If things were going well and he wanted a gal to know he was feeling it, he'd give a rose. The Rose Ceremony is such a contrived, unnatural thing that it was nice to see someone not playing the game. 

I think towards later seasons it became so evident who was and wasn't getting a rose that the RC lost any real excitement so why bother waiting. 

• Love 2

I now see why everyone hates on Nick.  I don’t get Katelyn with that decision. Sean and Ben z are way hotter. 
did she tonsil hockey a lot of guys?  They’re not showing that. I have liked what they’ve shown of Kaitlyn. She seems very natural. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Did they really skip the proposal/ ending on this rewatch just because they aren’t together?  What about the people that never saw this season?  I am confused.

And they ask her to do dwts now after all this time?  So weird.  And she acts like it is the biggest thing ever.  I couldn’t watch most of the episode....her season isn’t an easy watch.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 3

I loved Kaitlyn as B’ette and watching tonight confirmed why. She was just so natural and fun. And she took so much crap from the pearl clutchers out there about her decision with Nick. Sex is typically part of dating so I don’t get why there was so much judgment directed at her. Still ticks me off. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 11:00 PM, alexa said:

Did they really skip the proposal/ ending on this rewatch just because they aren’t together?  What about the people that never saw this season?  I am confused.

This is so silly!  I can't believe they did it this way.  I told my friends to watch this because they'd never seen her season and I thought they'd enjoy it.  Shawn was great.

Chris Harrison:  I have two kids to put through college.  I'm not going anywhere.  

LOL

My favourite part was Claire applauding the other woman (I'm sorry I don't know her name) for saying that Kaitlyn made a choice as a woman to sleep with Nick and it's her choice, etc.

Also, Shawn Booth.  Damn.  What a man.  What a mighty good man.  Yes he is.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5

This is so stupid!  I can't believe they did it this way.  I told my friends to watch this because they'd never seen her season and I thought they'd enjoy it.  Shawn was great.

It is just so odd...if you are going to re-air the shows, the ending is kind of the main part.  They were together over 3 years she said, so I mean it wasn't the worst relationship ever.  With hardly any of the couples working out on this show does this mean they are going to skip all of the endings of those that didn't work out?  I just don't get it.  I had skipped much of her episode because I just couldn't watch again, but I did tune in for the last 45 mins purposely to just watch the end.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I loved Kaitlyn as B’ette and watching tonight confirmed why. She was just so natural and fun. And she took so much crap from the pearl clutchers out there about her decision with Nick. Sex is typically part of dating so I don’t get why there was so much judgment directed at her. Still ticks me off. 

Kaitlyn is just a joyful free spirit.  During Hannah B's season, I kept thinking that all the pearl clutchers who were so shocked by Kaitlyn must be absolutely apoplectic over Hannah.  How ironic that Kaitlyn was held up as a vixen while Hannah B is lauded as a "strong woman" when her behavior was so much more overt.  

I just wish Kaitlyn could have seen how beautiful she was and not changed her appearance so drastically.  She was such a fresh and lovely change from all the manufactured lookalikes we'd seen for years.  (As were most of the women on Peter's season, I have to say.)  Speaking of manufactured, Clare looked like a Botoxed alien last night with the crazy eyebrows and eyes.  Yikes!  If she continues on this path, we won't recognize her at all by the time her season starts.  Why do so many beautiful women do this to themselves?

Edited by Recyclorette
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, BachBananas said:

As boring as Monday nights are right now, I think I'm going to have to skip Ben's season.  I just can't take any more Amanda Stanton and her baby voice.  Ugh!

I agree.  I don't think I can watch Ben's season again.  Well, they will probably skip the proposal at the end anyway, lol, since they aren't together anymore.  

15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Chris Harrison:  I have two kids to put through college.  I'm not going anywhere.  

LOL

Suddenly, Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman are no longer Bachelor fans.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Recyclorette said:

I just wish Kaitlyn could have seen how beautiful she was and not changed her appearance so drastically.  She was such a fresh and lovely change from all the manufactured lookalikes we'd seen for years.  (As were most of the women on Peter's season, I have to say.)  Speaking of manufactured, Clare looked like a Botoxed alien last night with the crazy eyebrows and eyes.  Yikes!  If she continues on this path, we won't recognize her at all by the time her season starts.  Why do so many beautiful women do this to themselves?

Totally agree.  Kaitlyn was sooooo gorgeous in her season.  Whether happy or pissed off, she looked really great.  Also, young!  All that work really ages her.  

And Clare.... yikes.  I hate agreeing, because I love an older Bachelorette.   But yikes.

• Love 4

Rewatching these seasons is fun, but really strange. Kaitlyn looks like a completely different person now, she went full on Instagram face. So did Lauren Bushnell (now Lane). Both were much more unique looking before. 

• Love 7

I forgot how many notable guys were on the Britt/Kaitlin season. Ben, Ben Z, Tanner, Jerrod, Cupcake.

Ive watched every season except Jesse Palmer and the Trout Fisherman one (when there were two guys ) and Kaitlins is one of my favorites. 

I wish they’d Re air the Firestone’s season. I remember Tina Fab and the Amber Olive Garden hilarity. But have forgotten most of it. 

Fun fact: I went to a condo open house years ago and the homeowner must’ve been friends / frat brothers with Andrew Firestone because there were a bunch of group photos on the wall that Andrew was in. There was another person there who recognized him too and we exchanged a comment about it. 

• Love 2

Omg thank god i recorded this- i fast forwarded through the entire 2 hours and then got fixated on the dancing on the stars announcement - i think kaitlyn has done so much work she looks like a Picasso and i just couldn’t even look or listen to her . I wish they would just do an episode on updates wirh all our “ favorites” instead of just teasing us wirh them. I disliked her season but she did have a lot of cute guys . I love Ben z!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

. I wish they would just do an episode on updates wirh all our “ favorites” instead of just teasing us wirh them. I disliked her season but she did have a lot of cute guys . I love Ben z!!

I’m disappointed that they didn’t check in with some of the other cuties-Ben Z and cupcake. And SHOCKED that they missed an opportunity to talk to Jade and Tanner!!

• Love 3

No one is talking about the big reveal from Monday night: Hannah Ann is OVER Peter! I mean, so far over him that he couldn't see her without a telescope and a star chart.

Just in case we were wondering...

Maybe next week we can get Kelsey to come cry at us?  Way better than watching the proposals, obvs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Ynicknan said:

I’m disappointed that they didn’t check in with some of the other cuties-Ben Z and cupcake. And SHOCKED that they missed an opportunity to talk to Jade and Tanner!!

Ohhh cupcake! I loved him!!! But Ben Z WAS SO MANLY compared to the “ unloveable “ Ben. 😂

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Refresh said:

I forgot how many notable guys were on the Britt/Kaitlin season. Ben, Ben Z, Tanner, Jerrod, Cupcake.

Ive watched every season except Jesse Palmer and the Trout Fisherman one (when there were two guys ) and Kaitlins is one of my favorites. 

I wish they’d Re air the Firestone’s season. I remember Tina Fab and the Amber Olive Garden hilarity. But have forgotten most of it. 

Fun fact: I went to a condo open house years ago and the homeowner must’ve been friends / frat brothers with Andrew Firestone because there were a bunch of group photos on the wall that Andrew was in. There was another person there who recognized him too and we exchanged a comment about it. 

I have to say that was my favorite season . And before social media. So many great moments but i did feel like a typical man. He gave amber way to many chances ( what’s your favorite chain resturant😂) because she was attractive and i felt Kristin was the same , and i loved Tina fabulous  exit speech because he really did lead her on. But what a great season before all the spin offs 

• Love 2
(edited)

I am enjoying this much more than I thought I would.  I mean, I'm pretty bored here in quarantine land (sheltered in place, whatever you call it.)

I would rather not see Caelynn's "face" again.

Jubilee Sharp was one of the most beautiful women this franchise has ever had.  Love her.

Obviously I fast forwarded through Amanda.  I didn't mind Olivia's segment.  It was kind of fascinating.  It made me wonder if I was harsher on her than I should have been.  I honestly don't really remember.

Jojo is so damn hot I am enjoying her segment.  Her freckles, her perfect hair, ugh!  She's so goodlooking.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I am enjoying this much more than I thought I would.  I mean, I'm pretty bored here in quarantine land (sheltered in place, whatever you call it.)

Jubilee Sharp was one of the most beautiful women this franchise has ever had.  Love her.

Obviously I fast forwarded through Amanda.  I didn't mind Olivia's segment.  It was kind of fascinating.  It made me wonder if I was harsher on her than I should have been.  I honestly don't really remember.

Fast forwarding Lauren helps too.  Jojo is so damn hot I am enjoying her segment.  Her freckles, her perfect hair, ugh!  She's so goodlooking.

What the heck happened to Caila’s face?  I wouldn’t have known it was her.  I started listening to Olivia’s podcast on a pretty regular basis and I absolutely love her! 

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

What the heck happened to Caila’s face?  I wouldn’t have known it was her.  I started listening to Olivia’s podcast on a pretty regular basis and I absolutely love her! 

I didn't notice but I think pretty much every American woman in the public eye is getting Instagram face these days. It's sad.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/what-is-instagram-face-and-which-celebrities-have-it.html/

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

I didn't want to watch the whole episode so I went to watch the interviews at the end, and I enjoyed Olivia's interview as well as Caelynn and Dean's.  I thought Caelynn and Dean were kind of cute, and I like that they have made this strange thing work.  I think in the end it actually makes a lot of sense because I think this does actually fit the real Caelynn--she just didn't know earlier on because she was so busy being fake or who she thought she should be.  Did they say who comes up next week?

• Love 1
(edited)

On 6/11/2020 at 7:55 PM, nlkm9 said:

Omg Aaron’s season was amazing . It has to be on somewhere . I remember the first season the fantasy suite card was introduced!!! Yes the show was sooooo different before social media and the auditioning to get on bachelor in paradise ...

I've looked everywhere over the years and haven't found it. ABC hasn't released it on DVD as far as I know. The only place I found it was someone wanting to sell it to me illegally, which I won't do. 

My DVR is recording this but I'm going to wait until they get to one of the later seasons. I wouldn't mind seeing Byron's again too. I remember it as being entertaining. But my all-time favorite bachelor was Andrew Firestone! Maybe it was just that I liked the show more then though? I don't know, but it seemed more romantic and unless obnoxious and manipulative then, but maybe I'm just being nostalgic. 

I also liked Brad and enjoyed both his seasons, even the first when he picked no one. I think he's a hunk: tall, handsome, beautiful blue eyes and I love his Texas twang. 

I didn't watch last night because I wasn't really a Kaitlyn fan, but now I want to check the DVR and see what Clare looks like. I wonder if her season will actually happen? It's been delayed quite awhile now. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Jojo is so damn hot I am enjoying her segment.  Her freckles, her perfect hair, ugh!  She's so goodlooking.

I thought JOJO was adorable but she always had a very very crafted look--always cleavage, always perfect makeup, I prefer a little more down to earth but yes she is a beauty. and I loved her Mom!

• Love 2

Ugh. Ben Higgins. He is a Bachelor famewhore who will never miss a chance to show up and talk about himself.  His saying ILY to both girls was the height of self-indulgence--but he couldn't help it and didn't mean to hurt anyone! Ha. And I think he picked his fiancee off of Instagram because she lives near Nashville, Tennessee, where Lauren Bushnell ended up, so he can remain Lauren-adjacent.

I wish they would recap Emily Maynard's season. That was a blast, great lead, great locations and we get to see the Sean, Arie and Jef bromance. Plus the debut of that other Bachelor famewhore, Chris Bukowski.

I also think they should rerun Chris Soules' season. I need to see an update with that crazy Kelsey Poe and also watch a bunch of Hollywood-wannabees wander around a dead Iowa town and pretend that they could live there. Becca Tilly's deadpan appearance as the Number 2 was a thing of beauty--no fake tears from that girl!  Then Chris Harrison can do an interview with Soules and Victoria F and tease an engagement with them as well. 

Do not give us Colton's again. Dealing with Colton the first time was bad enough. How can they spin anything on his season as a love story as Cassie was never that into him and it's already over. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheFinalRose said:

Ugh. Ben Higgins. He is a Bachelor famewhore who will never miss a chance to show up and talk about himself.  His saying ILY to both girls was the height of self-indulgence--but he couldn't help it and didn't mean to hurt anyone!

I don't disagree with you, but I think Ben got eclipsed somewhat by Peter.  He was in love with three woman!  Matt James will probably be in love with five.

Even Peter only held the title for a couple of weeks before he got upstaged by Barb.

How would our lives have been different if Colton had just booted Hannah B after that first disastrous date?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nlkm9 said:

I thought JOJO was adorable but she always had a very very crafted look--always cleavage, always perfect makeup, I prefer a little more down to earth but yes she is a beauty. and I loved her Mom!

JoJo just seems to glow with health.  Maybe it's the contrast between her natural beauty and all the plastic surgery, but she radiates!  I couldn't watch last night because of Amanda (but I admit to a sneak peek and when my hubby heard her voice he said OMG!), but now I'll have to fast forward to see Caila and if, as another poster referred to, she is unrecognizable now, too.

And JoJo's mom--wasn't she the one who swigged wine straight from the bottle?  😆

• Love 3

I haven't been watching for all that long, but there are two people I regret I didn't get to have on my screen any more than I did: Kirpa (Colton's season) and Jacqueline (Arie's season).

But Kirpa was too exotic for The Great Virgin (and, too be fair, probably too quiet), and Jacqueline was waaaaaaaaay too smart for Arie.  I thought they were both stunning if you didn't look at their posed head shots for the show.  Even with a huge chin bandage.

jac.jpg.57013751f4b0a8152032f03f8d222ac5.jpg

kirpa.jpg.a90ac8d13e166bf9a4888d391a78b7ff.jpg

And unfortunately, the only way I'll see them at all is if they replay Arie's or Colton's season -- no thank you.

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, Riplet68 said:

Wow. Bens season was so boring, they’re having a hard time filling the recap episode.  Glad I didn’t watch it then. 

Ok I must have a bad memory because I can't remember what Olivia did that was so awful. This is not counting the super-embarrassing jumping out of the cake and skulking around. But what else happened? Why were the women vicious to her? Why was she so traumatized? Despite what she said in the update, she doesn't seem quite over it to me.

Can anyone refresh my memory? 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Yikes! Clare looks freakish but Kaitlyn also ruined her face. What on earth did she do? Why?
50 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Ok I must have a bad memory because I can't remember what Olivia did that was so awful. This is not counting the super-embarrassing jumping out of the cake and skulking around. But what else happened? Why were the women vicious to her? Why was she so traumatized? Despite what she said in the update, she doesn't seem quite over it to me.

Can anyone refresh my memory? 

I haven't watched this episode because the season was boring enough the first time, but I remember Olivia calling Amanda "Teen Mom" and being condescending towards the other women because she felt intellectually superior ("books are my jam").

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I think Olivia was a classic gloater. Got the first impression rose and a group date rose and thought she had it in the bag. But she hit her peak too early and Ben found temporary love elsewhere. 

Plus she made a lot of odd faces during the talking heads so the audience thought she was over the top. And the other girls made fun of Olivia's cankles ... surprisingly the producers were sensitive enough not to re-air that footage.  

• Love 2

The thing that really irks me and has resulted in 3 weeks of me fast forwarding through the whole thing is they show clips of  brad and other contestants but never give any updates on them. I don’t even think i will tape it next week. I want them to do an episode on just catching up with all the oldsters . And yes olivia has all those pics with her mouth open and i was mean enough to laugh !!

• Love 2

So I’m finally watching the episode. I don’t care if Dean doesn’t want “the government” involved in his relationship — that just tells me he’s still young and dumb.

But if he’s going to be off the grid, he can start with getting off my TV.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ben Higgins really is a great person.  My son knew him in college.  He may be buying into the celebrity thing now, I mean why not?   Easy money isn't a bad thing...lol.   Honestly, he's the type of guy I'd want my daughter to marry.   I hope he has a great life, he's certainly  worked hard throughout his young life, helping many people in need.

Edited by watcherwoman
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

When kaitlyns season was on the air , I thought Ben Higgins had to be phony and just playing the perfect guy because he wanted to be the bachelor .. but years and a million appearances later , he seems like the real deal . And from what people say , he’s a very genuine person . Although he comes off boring and it’s kind of annoying that he’s always just saying the right thing all of the time rather than giving any juicy information up in interviews etc , I always loved how classy he was . Him and Sean were my favorite bachelors because they let the girls do their thing with creating the drama , but they themselves always kept it classy . 

the one thing I hated in bens season was the “unlovable” act . Give me a break . 

• Love 8

I never saw Ben's season, and just finished the recap from Monday night.

Can someone tell me what Olivia did that made her so hated by everyone in the mansion?  I mean, the cake thing was odd, but it barely registers on the CringeOMeter compared to Nicole's "Your biceps are so yummy" song to Clay on BiP.

It just seemed like they were piling on Olivia because she was pretty and got two roses right away. Obviously I missed something.

• Love 1
On 6/17/2020 at 7:07 PM, nlkm9 said:

Ohhh cupcake! I loved him!!! But Ben Z WAS SO MANLY compared to the “ unloveable “ Ben. 😂

Love Ben Z! What a hunk! I wish they would've made him The Bachelor. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, phlebas said:

I never saw Ben's season, and just finished the recap from Monday night.

Can someone tell me what Olivia did that made her so hated by everyone in the mansion?  I mean, the cake thing was odd, but it barely registers on the CringeOMeter compared to Nicole's "Your biceps are so yummy" song to Clay on BiP.

It just seemed like they were piling on Olivia because she was pretty and got two roses right away. Obviously I missed something.

I remember Olivia butted in to many conversations Ben would have with the other women. We've seen it in every season, the "Can I steal you for a minute?" line.  She even did it twice, I think, after she already had a rose from a one-on-one or group date.  So she just pissed everyone off. She was certain that she and Ben had a connection no one else had and in her talking heads would say that Ben touched her lower back as they walked and that was his signal to her that she was "the One".  It was all a bit delusional. 

Editing and production did her no favors either.  Long shots of her laughing with her mouth wide open weren't particularly very flattering.  I also remember that a couple of the girls, Jubilee included, had some very traumatic experiences that they shared with Ben.  It seemed that Olivia wanted to share her sob story too and came up with the heartbreak of having cancles (large ankles).  Ben looked so puzzled after she came up with that one.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, deSchenke said:

I remember Olivia butted in to many conversations Ben would have with the other women. We've seen it in every season, the "Can I steal you for a minute?" line.  She even did it twice, I think, after she already had a rose from a one-on-one or group date.  So she just pissed everyone off. She was certain that she and Ben had a connection no one else had and in her talking heads would say that Ben touched her lower back as they walked and that was his signal to her that she was "the One".  It was all a bit delusional. 

Editing and production did her no favors either.  Long shots of her laughing with her mouth wide open weren't particularly very flattering.  I also remember that a couple of the girls, Jubilee included, had some very traumatic experiences that they shared with Ben.  It seemed that Olivia wanted to share her sob story too and came up with the heartbreak of having cancles (large ankles).  Ben looked so puzzled after she came up with that one.

Ah, I see. So it was more that she was kind of obnoxious and not actually evil?  Looking back now, it doesn't seem much different from Hannah Ann's behavior, really.  Oh well.  She seemed more entertaining than villains like Krystal or Chelsea, and less evil than Victoria Fuller.

One other thing I couldn't really determine -- is Ben Higgins actually 7 feet tall, or is JoJo like 4'1"?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Ah, I see. So it was more that she was kind of obnoxious and not actually evil?  Looking back now, it doesn't seem much different from Hannah Ann's behavior, really. 

Hannah Ann was a lot more slick and underhanded. I'd say Olivia was more like Alayah in terms of the reaction the other women had towards her.

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Ah, I see. So it was more that she was kind of obnoxious and not actually evil?  Looking back now, it doesn't seem much different from Hannah Ann's behavior, really.  Oh well.  She seemed more entertaining than villains like Krystal or Chelsea, and less evil than Victoria Fuller.

One other thing I couldn't really determine -- is Ben Higgins actually 7 feet tall, or is JoJo like 4'1"?

It also came up on the show that Olivia (allegedly) had bad breath

I looked up Ben and Jojo's heights: the internet says he's 6'4" and she's just under 5'4".

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 1