Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Whitney: The Constable and the Carhop

• Start Topic

Aren't these leg humpers tired of looking at the same ugly dresses sale after sale?  I still can't believe they haven't invested in a rack system and hangers to get that shit off the floor.  I would never go shop a business that did that.  Looks like a garage sale.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
18 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Those clothes would need to be priced pretty low for me to even consider digging through that mess.

Especially when you can get the same dresses for the same price, delivered and packaged properly, from Amazon. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

I wonder how badly those clothes smell and how terminally wrinkled they are. Could washing and ironing even get the wrinkles out, assuming the clothes even survived the wash cycle? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I don't shop all that much in this space but prices don't seem that low to me. When Z was doing his stupid ad for the sale, he showed some banner and it looks like they're selling everything flat fee - tops/pants for $15 and dresses for either $20 or 25 (can't recall). Uh if you look at a Kohls type of place, there are TONS of tops for less than $15 [bc everything is on sale, $5 coupon for this or that etc] and tons of dresses for $20 and IDK somehow I think Kohls' house brand is going to be better quality than BSB + you don't have the sit on the floor and dig through bins to find what you like!?

In the IGs they posted on BSB, it was all leg humpers from around the state driving over to see the Bates - hoping to see Kelly or Katie or whomever. Great leg humpers but I'd venture to guess only half off them actually bought anything and even then they may have bought one item just to be nice/tell Carlin I bought x. That's not how business works . . . . You have to move merchandise in volume to people whether they personally love your fam or not.

There's a reason that when they show an IG after the sale or on Monday, their plastic bins of stuff look just as full as before the sale. They don't sell that much inventory relative to how much inventory they order.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

My local Goodwill wouldn't display stuff like this.  I can almost smell the musty smell that must permeate that place from the video still.  How does anyone even find their size or get a look at what the dress or top or whatever looks like until they pull it out of the pile and hold it up.  And it's not even on a table at a comfortable height to look through.  You have to either sit on that nasty floor or ruin you back bending over.  

I wonder if they had better inventory control before Zach declared himself manager and handled the ordering.  I'll bet those Chinese clothing sweat shops saw him coming.  I wonder if he or any of them can do the math to realize how much they are probably losing every month.  Even with these no-effort cash and carry events, they are not moving enough of the inventory to offset their costs.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

I wonder if they had better inventory control before Zach declared himself manager and handled the ordering.  I'll bet those Chinese clothing sweat shops saw him coming.  I wonder if he or any of them can do the math to realize how much they are probably losing every month.  Even with these no-effort cash and carry events, they are not moving enough of the inventory to offset their costs.

Agree 100%. As others have mentioned, it seems like most of the cash-and-carry  crowd is fans and lookey-loos who buy a dress out of obligation. A handful might do a big haul, but there obviously aren't enough of those customers to put a dent in the pile. Whenever they show the aftermath of the sales, there's still mountains of clothing left. When I looked at the social media reels, I figured they'd be unloading fall and winter stock, but those Lowe's bins were chock full of summer dresses. Are they just recycling the same unsold merch over and over, hoping their fans are too dumb to notice? 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

One would think owners of a boutique would wear their own clothing. Whitney and Carlin don't. If that doesn't say our inventory is shit, I don't know what does.

But but but they wear the clothes for photoshoots!!!! Isn't that enough???? 

Yes, this is sarcasm. 😁

• LOL 8
On 3/18/2023 at 1:55 PM, GeeGolly said:

They always show crowds of customers, yet rarely have I seen anyone leaving with a purchase. Maybe these are ego sales for the Bates.

I wonder how many more were there than the 9 I counted in the photo.  I won't even look through bins at Goodwill.  I want it hung up.  Wonder if they get any critters in those bins?  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

I wonder how many more were there than the 9 I counted in the photo.  I won't even look through bins at Goodwill.  I want it hung up.  Wonder if they get any critters in those bins?  

The place was packed in pics they posted in the BSB stories. I do wonder how many are buying vs rubberneckers. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
45 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If the building landlord doesn't use exterminators, I would bet Mickey and friends are using those clothes to build nests. The plastic totes won't stop them, either -- my old neighbor stored kids' clothes in totes in her shed. She got a rude surprise, and so did the neighborhood, when she opened them. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
On 3/19/2023 at 3:38 PM, GeeGolly said:

One would think owners of a boutique would wear their own clothing. Whitney and Carlin don't. If that doesn't say our inventory is shit, I don't know what does.

Yeah, even the people they sent the free stuff to in order to drum up business won't wear that junk.  I think Jinger wore one top and Tori Roloff posed in that Gordon Gartrelle dress.  I'll bet she threw that thing in the garbage afterward.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
On 3/20/2023 at 8:20 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Gordon Gartrelle? Like Cosby Show bad? 😂

Yup.  Honestly the buttons were so poorly placed that it looked like Tori had buttoned the dress wrong.

• LOL 6

Did you guys see the creepy video Whit posted to announce the announcement for the gender reveal? (and by the way, I find that trend so annoying, Alyssa does that all the time as well). 

It was a weird picnic that was meant to be homey but came across like a flashback during a horror movie. Kaci laying dying flowers on top of the ultrasound picture gave off funerary vibes. Someone on Reddit joked it looked like a scene out of Midsommar. 

Just now, BitterApple said:

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 3/17/2023 at 7:04 PM, Heathen said:

Zach is looking old. 

So is all that dusty, wrinkly merchandise. It reminds me of a store called Goody's that I went to in South Carolina. It always smelled musty. 

We had a Goody’s in my KY hometown and it always looked like a messy teenager’s room.  It was almost impossible to shop for anything specific because of the clutter.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Did you guys see the creepy video Whit posted to announce the announcement for the gender reveal?

What on earth? These people are pathological.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kinsley? Kelsie? Khitney?

Those names make as much sense as anything they're likely to come up with! 

I doubt those kids give much of a damn about their latest sibling. It's just same news, different day by now. 

• Like 10

BSB must be doing really well. Z&W just bought a brand new Denali SUV with leather seats, Evan was drooling all over it on his video. They must be planning to stop at five kids because the second row has two captain chairs, so five is the most they can transport.  

They have a cash and carry on 4/22 and it finally dawned on Zack that it is a good idea to get racks and hang the clothes. 🙄

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

It's easy to afford the fancy toys when you don't have pesky things like college funds and 401ks to worry about. There isn't one Bates grandkid who does sports, music, art, dance, drama, cheer or any other type of lesson/hobby that requires $$$. No school fees, no summer camps, etc. For all the parents on here, imagine how much dough you'd have stacked up if you didn't give a crap about your kids' well-being and development.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Just the grandson's baseball fees would make lease payments on a luxury car.  They can do a lot with the money they aren't paying on their kids or on the size of house to give each kid a room.  

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

It's easy to afford the fancy toys when you don't have pesky things like college funds and 401ks to worry about. There isn't one Bates grandkid who does sports, music, art, dance, drama, cheer or any other type of lesson/hobby that requires $$$. No school fees, no summer camps, etc. For all the parents on here, imagine how much dough you'd have stacked up if you didn't give a crap about your kids' well-being and development.

So true.  I drove a ten year old Corolla so I could send my kids to Montessori because the public schools were crap where we lived at the time. They don’t make sacrifices for their kids namely, the number of kids they bring into this world.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, SMama said:

BSB must be doing really well. Z&W just bought a brand new Denali SUV with leather seats, Evan was drooling all over it on his video. They must be planning to stop at five kids because the second row has two captain chairs, so five is the most they can transport.  

As if these fundie shits ever think about anything beyond the next vacation, next photo shoot, or current pregnancy. 

It seriously blows my mind that two people with no consistent income, profligate spending habits, and four kids and counting, bought a high-end vehicle that cost six figures. JHC. 

• Like 13

Did they say it's a brand new Denali - or can you tell? Because you can get fancy cars even 1 or 2 yrs old and suddenly the price you pay drops from 100k to 40-70k; and unless someone is a real car enthusiast they cannot look at a Denali and tell you it's a 2021 rather than a 2023. I know plenty of people desperate for a luxury life who totally bought used just to be able to afford one.

I'm not saying unemployed morons should be buying a 40-70k car but as every already has said they spend exactly nothing on their kids and act like kids should be grateful for just having food + shelter + church. I mean for the rest of you in the working world - think about how much $ you would have spent to send that litter of kids to daycare or if you were a SAHM/SAHD you'd probably send them to preschool for a few yrs because you wouldn't want your kid to show up in kindergarten having zero social skills, zero ability to deal with teachers and a structured school environment. These idiots don't waste their time or $ on such things.

Carlin/Evan must be EXPLODING with jealousy and frantically pricing luxury cars as we speak. I mean Trav's Tesla is one thing - he gets a generous monthly salary from his parents' school, no normal person expects those kind of investment/royalty checks. But Z&W - I mean they're in the SAME biz as C/E, Z is technically also not employed so if they can afford it then C/E are probably like dammit we can afford it too.

I have a feeling Z is taking on more police shifts than they're letting on . . . which C/E either don't know about and/or are downplaying like eh whatever he takes 1 shift/mo, their $$$ is from BSB and Insta just like us.

And Z&W aren't against credit. They took a mortgage on their first house + for the current home they took cameras to the closing and signed mortgage papers. So I doubt they're against car payments.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Thank you for saying this!  My partner and I have masters degrees and work full time, 25 years into professional careers and we cannot afford the vacations and cars and # of kids these people do, who sell cheap clothes online and shill cheap crap on Instagram. But we do pay for sports lessons, tutors, Therapy, and whatever other services our kids need so there’s that. 

• Like 18
(edited)

Zach’s 30th bday present to Whit is a 2023 (ie brand new) Yukon Denali Ultimate. For those who aren’t car people, that’s 93k for the basic model with no options added in.

I’m calling it now - there’s some very creative accounting happening at that store. Having worked with small retail overloaded with cheap inventory, they just don’t generate that kind of $ and this isn’t exactly NYC or LA where they have a B/C list celebrity crowd paying $200 per t shirt.

Cue C&E’s jealousy and FOMO. I’m guessing they’re on the phone with the Tesla dealership right now, as Z&W have bought 2 fancy cars this year and C&E are driving some pre owned from Duggar Inc.

Though I guess to give Z&W the benefit of the doubt, he could be picking up way more police shifts that they’d ever let on/admit to. They have said before he does that - esp when they were burning thru $ with $10,000 stoves in their new house - yet W just back of the hand it to make it sound like it was a few shifts a yr. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a handful of shifts w week esp if time and a half is in play.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Applause 1

Bradley and Kaci start piano lessons on Monday. They are both interested in playing soccer (B also wants to play basketball), and Zach is contacting local teams. Whitney seems excited about her future as a soccer mom.

Homeschooling and chauffeuring two kids to extracurricular activities it’s going to take a toll. Hopefully it will keep Whitney busy enough to cure the baby fever. Besides, there’s no space in the brand new Denali for a sixth child. Good for them treating Kaci and Bradley equally in their desire to play organized sports. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

The most obnoxious part about Whit's humblebrag was how she kept saying God is good, God provided, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, Whit. Children are dying in Ukraine but thankfully God worked it out so you could get a 100k SUV. I'd love to have that level of unawareness, it must be bliss. 🙄

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

@BitterApple - hahah I didn't even get half way thru her IG explanation re the car, I just saw the IG post. So I didn't hear the God is good stuff. Yep God must really hate all the families that are relying on food banks right now but he LOVES y'all best since he gave you a 100k SUV.

It's the same way all these morons have their kids pray for a brother. Z&W did so last time, as did Chad/Erin. Z&W got a boy, C&E did not. I hope Z&W were sure to let their kids know that it's bc God loves them way more than he loves Carson and Brookie. 🙄

As for both kids asking to do soccer and Z calling around to find teams, that doesn't surprise me as Whit was raised normal Christian and Z has said more than once that his parents were full of $hit. Don't get me wrong - I DO think they have a preference for Bradley over Kasie; W gushes about him in a way that she doesn't about her daughter and Z pals around with him while we've never seen him do that with his girls. But I think it's the "normal" preference - albeit gross - many American couples (and worldwide) have for SONS. It doesn't go so far as a Chad/Erin preference for sons to where Carson is getting to go on a trip to Ca, stay in a hotel, etc. while his almost same age sister has to stay home and let's be real Chad is probably showing her pics of her brother chowing down on ice cream at the airport, going to the beach with mom and 100% expecting her to be happy or screaming at her that she's EVIL and needs to PRAY if she expresses the slightest bit of envy or sadness.

Nor do I see Z as a John Webster type where a child born with a penis gets a baseball bat/glove for his newborn pics, whereas the child he's known for 8 yrs can't participate in an activity bc - no penis. 

IDK offhand how old Bradley/Kacie are, but at younger ages town soccer teams are often co-ed with coaches under strict rules that a game is forfeited if equal numbers of boys and girls don't get to play - to avoid the situation where only boys play and girls are expected to cheer them along. So yeah good for Z&W looking into soccer for both, rather than having Kacie seeing girls playing on a co-ed team or girls playing on a girls team one field over and wondering why she can't.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The most obnoxious part about Whit's humblebrag was how she kept saying God is good, God provided, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, Whit. Children are dying in Ukraine but thankfully God worked it out so you could get a 100k SUV. I'd love to have that level of unawareness, it must be bliss. 🙄

It's amazing how God is so good to these people, but there are homeless veterans. Does God not love them as much?  
I am a Christian, but definitely as far from a fundie or evangelical as a Christian can be.  I know God is good, but I live in a not-so-good neighborhood because it's what I can afford.  I have an 8-year-old sedan, but it is paid for.  
Whit, maybe if you said Zach has been working a lot of extra shifts to bring in extra money and get back onto insurance so you can afford your next kid, it would be easier to think God is good because you (well, Zach) has also put some effort into providing for your family.  But you make it sound like God gifts you with all these things because He loves you so much more than everyone else. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

Small-town cops aren't making $100,000 SUV money. I doubt the "boutique" is making that much, either, at least not above board. 

Zach and Whitney are stupid. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2