Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Whitney: The Constable and the Carhop

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

Whitney just posted some photos on Instagram that show her naked bump. A step beyond the skintight dress photos for sure. I think that’s a first for this family.

Does it still count as naked if she uses so many photo filters that she appears made of plastic? 

• LOL 9

She says she went in for a checkup and she was 4cm with a “slow leak”. They had the kids with them and Zack had to get them home  get a babysitter, and get her bags. And surprise, surprise, Carlin is with her.🙄

Edited by 3 is enough
  • LOL 3

Holy Nike. Not just a naked bump, but in unzipped jeans, a sports bra and an open dress shirt. There must be men leaving their wives in droves.

As far as I can tell, no like or comment from Kelly who comments on every single post her kids put out.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
26 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Holy Nike. Not just a naked bump, but in unzipped jeans, a sports bra and an open dress shirt. There must be men leaving their wives in droves.

As far as I can tell, no like or comment from Kelly who comments on every single post her kids put out.

Kelly's probably stuck to the fainting couch right now. She might be there awhile. 

• LOL 10
12 hours ago, Heathen said:

Kelly's probably stuck to the fainting couch right now. She might be there awhile. 

They obviously did not give a flying fig about what G&K would think, or their reaction to the picture. Why not channel that same attitude to give their children a better life? Zach, grow a pair and return to LE so your FIVE kids and wife can have medical insurance, and you can save for retirement. Whitney, you (most likely) went to public school, are still standing, and turned out OK. Enroll your kids in public school. That will give you more one on one time with your younger children. You won’t be constantly exhausted, and will be a better mother as a result. Get Bradley, Kaci, and Khloe into soccer or other activities based on what they want. Practice and game/performances are great family activities. You’ll make new friends like you probably had before joining the cult. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

It'll be interesting to see if Whitney's opened the floodgates and the modern-leaning Bates will follow suit. I can see Josie and Carlin wanting to do more revealing maternity pics. 

I'm guessing they won't follow suit with birthing photos.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

There's a picture of Zach catching the baby. 

That's what I've been referring to. That and the one with the baby on Whitney's stomach. You can see her knees, even to her hips.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I like the name too, although in a few years kindergarten teachers are going to have a garden of girls in their classrooms.

Lily Jo won’t be among them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 6

Wow...a conventional name for a baby.

Miracles are possible.

I've always had a soft spot for Whitney since she didn't have a stable upbringing and she always seems starved for approval and a family.

I'm hoping their 5 kids won't have that same issue..and that Zach finds a union job for the benefits and decent pay.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

.and that Zach finds a union job for the benefits and decent pay.

Or goes back to a full time government job which will do the same for him and he already has the training.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Per Whit's Insta, Bradley, Kaci and Khloe are all starting soccer next week! Whit was hawking a makeup brush, saying she was getting ready to leave so they could buy all their gear.

I'm thrilled the girls are getting a chance to play sports, and I hope they both love it. 

• Like 9
On 9/16/2023 at 2:52 PM, BitterApple said:

Per Whit's Insta, Bradley, Kaci and Khloe are all starting soccer next week! Whit was hawking a makeup brush, saying she was getting ready to leave so they could buy all their gear.

I'm thrilled the girls are getting a chance to play sports, and I hope they both love it. 

That's great! I hope they love it too.

• Like 4

So Z&W have postponed Hawaii until sometime in 2024 bc they were supposed to leave today but their 4 mo came down with strep and they just couldn't leave her. How mature of them. Whit said Z's family offered to take the child. But Whit still said they couldn't and would just have to look forward to Hawaii next year and do something fun locally for their anniversary. I can see what Whit and Carlin have less and less in common as the years go by. You know C&E would be dumping their kids in Nashville at the inlaws and be on the next flight out bc mama and daddy need their alone time and their content, kids be damned.

• Like 8
  • Useful 4

Good on Whitney for postponing the trip. 
 I know little kids are susceptible to getting sick. My grandchildren have been trading colds for weeks, but they do go to school. You would think that homeschooling the kids would lessen their exposure to viruses and infections but the Bates grandchildren still seem to pick up everything out there. 

Also wonder if Whitney has already weaned Lily Jo? I know she was pumping and then bottle feeding but the baby should have been getting some protection from the antibodies in the breast milk. Honestly I have never heard of such a young baby getting strep- especially since it doesn’t seem that any of the older kids are sick.

Katie also was pumping and bottle feeding. It almost seems like they have some sort of hang up about actually nursing their babies. I know that it doesn’t come easy for everyone  and they may have had issues, but it just seems odd that mothers who are home would pump instead of nursing.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Nice to see that BRADLEY gets a puppy for Christmas. Why isn't it a gift to all the kids? Or at least to Bradley and Kacie who are pretty close in age. Wonder what the girl gets. The ridiculous love that they have for their boys over their girls is insane and must be so hurtful to the girls who are often like a yr younger than the princely son - so they can see what's going on. I mean aren't they always featuring Bradley on some cool ride on car - wonder what Kacie got when he was gifted that - an apron or a doll?

To think Z&W aren't even the worst of them. I mean they aren't Chad/Erin who would take Carson to California but not Brooklyn. But even still the love for boy > girl definitely shows thru in subtler ways.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, cereality said:

Nice to see that BRADLEY gets a puppy for Christmas. Why isn't it a gift to all the kids? Or at least to Bradley and Kacie who are pretty close in age. Wonder what the girl gets. The ridiculous love that they have for their boys over their girls is insane and must be so hurtful to the girls who are often like a yr younger than the princely son - so they can see what's going on. I mean aren't they always featuring Bradley on some cool ride on car - wonder what Kacie could when he was gifted that - an apron or a doll?

To thing Z&W aren't even the worst of them. I mean they aren't Chad/Erin who would take Carson to California but not Brooklyn. But even still the love for boy > girl definitely shows thru in subtler ways.

I would’ve been devastated as a child if my parents had given our puppy to my brother only 🥲.

• Sad 7
  • Useful 1

It really is sad and ridiculous how the girls are treated — though it’s usually others like Alyssa or Erin doing it.

I do wonder what happens if the dog prefers another family member. I know from experience that some dogs bond to specific people, depending on personality, temperament, etc. What if the dog gravitates to one of the parents or — gasp — one of Bradley’s sisters? When we got our little rescue dog, my stepson lavished him with attention, but Dog didn’t and still doesn’t give him the time of day. He prefers females and is a mama’s boy. He tolerates Stepson, but will make a beeline for every girl child he sees.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

I would’ve been devastated as a child if my parents had given our puppy to my brother only 🥲.

Same. It should've been given as a gift to ALL the kids, not just Bradley.

Hopefully this dog lasts longer than their Beagle did. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They already have a rehomed dog failure? 

They shouldn't have pets. 

They did. Whit's dad gifted Bradley a Beagle puppy when he was a toddler. The dog lasted all of one or two Instagram appearances and was never heard from since. 

• Sad 9

I grew up with 3 siblings - girl, boy, boy and girl(me). We always had pets of every kind including dogs. First the family dog, Lucky. Then later my oldest two siblings had beagle siblings and much, much later my other brother had a cocker spaniel. I never had a (childhood) dog. But really I had all the dogs without the responsibility. My feelings were never hurt. By the time I (the last one) moved out, my cat was the only pet in the house.

All that to say I totally get Brad's siblings may be hurt/jealous, but... maybe they're not.

• Like 7

By any chance was the boy asking for a dog?

It is a common thing for a child to ask for a pet, promise to take care of it, and, shortly mom and dad are doing the feeding, watering and toileting because the child has lost interest.

It sounds like Bradley has been begging for a dog and they want to emphasize that it is his responsibility. Doubt it will work at only eight but luckily a dog is capable of reminding.

• Like 2
On 12/19/2023 at 12:36 PM, AgathaC said:

It really is sad and ridiculous how the girls are treated — though it’s usually others like Alyssa or Erin doing it.

I do wonder what happens if the dog prefers another family member. I know from experience that some dogs bond to specific people, depending on personality, temperament, etc. What if the dog gravitates to one of the parents or — gasp — one of Bradley’s sisters? When we got our little rescue dog, my stepson lavished him with attention, but Dog didn’t and still doesn’t give him the time of day. He prefers females and is a mama’s boy. He tolerates Stepson, but will make a beeline for every girl child he sees.

At least if that happens it's not anyone's fault. It's just who the dog gravitates too. They should have given the dog to all the kids. My dog loved me but my dad was his favorite person, the one he followed around, and did everything with. Sure he made time for me but it was my dad for him. I admit it hurt a little but it wasn't surprising every animal loves my dad. He's had strangers dogs walk up to him on the street to be petted. Same with rabbits and squirrels. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
(edited)

So Zach went and got his real estate license . . . . Interesting. He says in Whit's IG update that now that there's a manager in the shop, there's much less for him to do and he doesn't like sitting around doing nothing. Apparently he has a listing up. And then Whit goes on about how when he worked for county commission etc., he was so good at dealing with people . . . .

Looks like Z&W are thinking ahead about how to diversify their income away from BSB which likely isn't going to last forever. Who knows whether this will be a full time career or not but may just be a way to bring in some extra $ as we all know that shop has some lean months - we've all seen the clearance sales month after month and inventory stacked to the ceiling.

I can see Whit (and really Kelly) being more on board with this one than being a cop bc he'll still be working sporadically and be home "investing in his kids." Real estate isn't a 40 hr a week in the office job. It's more of a getting friends/family to list with you; going around to tour properties with buyers; working the occasional open house.

I wonder how much of this is also a move towards not tying their future to Carlin & Evan. Like Evan who joined the store "temporarily" bc his wife couldn't be without him has now been on board for 2 yrs - with no signs of leaving. Maybe Zach thinks ok well I don't want to be with them 24-7, so maybe I leave/am around less bc oops gotta go show a buyer around this afternoon, see ya. Your move Evan . . . . You think it's time to get something of your own and let the ladies have their shop back?

EDITED - and Z is starting a YT cooking channel, which was the idea of a guy at the office now who has helped him with the YT part of it. So I guess Z is going to the office some . . . .

Me thinks Z got convinced by Whit - who was convinced by Kelly some years ago - that he HAD to be home to invest in his kids blah blah [and so he wouldn't by tempted by any hussies out in the real world - bc all this went down with everyone staying home after the Bobby allegations]. And after a few years of buying a house, remodeling it, puttering around the shop - Z is bored and like uh we need more money and I'm capable of more than this . . . . After all he remembers life when a new baby kept coming every year and Gil decided nope not gonna hold down a real job, whatever tree work and love offerings come our way are enough.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1