Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Whitney: The Constable and the Carhop

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Lawson’s suit looks just awful.  The pants are too tight, wrinkly, and appear to be faded. At first glance I thought he was wearing black jeans.

He said he was going to wear the same suit he wore to Nathan’s wedding , and for the proposal. Looks like the groomsmen (perhaps except Lawson’s barber) did the same. 

The kids looked adorable and I like the hairdo on the girls. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SMama said:

He said he was going to wear the same suit he wore to Nathan’s wedding , and for the proposal. Looks like the groomsmen (perhaps except Lawson’s barber) did the same. 

Weird for Lawson to reuse a suit for his own wedding. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SMama said:

I think their hair looked super cute too, it just seemed casual for the occasion. 

• Love 1

Did I somehow miss BSB closing its store front? Either Whitney or Carlin called it "the warehouse" on one of their stories about the grab & go sale. Also, its often used for photoshoots and parties. Do they have so few racks of clothes they can just move them? Or is it no longer a store?

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Did I somehow miss BSB closing its store front? Either Whitney or Carlin called it "the warehouse" on one of their stories about the grab & go sale. Also, its often used for photoshoots and parties. Do they have so few racks of clothes they can just move them? Or is it no longer a store?

BSB never had an actual retail store. Erin wanted one, but it never materialized. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
37 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Well, it’s cheaper to store all of their bulk shipments of cheap, flimsy Chinese crap in a warehouse, I guess.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Well, it’s cheaper to store all of their bulk shipments of cheap, flimsy Chinese crap in a warehouse, I guess.

Its the same place they've always had, but it used to be (or still is?) a brick and mortar store in the front.

Oops, just saw @BitterApple's post.

Edited by GeeGolly
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Its the same place they've always had, but it used to be (or still is?) a brick and mortar store in the front.

It is, but they use it for storage and photo shoots, and of course, their cash and carry extravaganzas! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SMama said:

Z&W have a new sectional couch and it’s a very light color fabric. That is one bold move for a couple with four kids and counting.

Extremely bold considering the couch cost around $10,000.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I know, right?! I'm fairly certain C&E have the Love Sac in their "bonus room".

I have Love Sac in my basement rec room.  However, I don't have the sound system or cup holders and mine has fewer than half the pieces that they do.  Mine is also not white because, even though I don't have kids, I live a life and use my furniture and would rather not have to clean it constantly.  They're right, the covers do come off to be washed pretty easily and it is also easy to 'reupholster' the sofa with new covers for each piece.  It is expensive stuff.  The main reason I got it was because the previous owners of my house remodeled the basement and, in doing so, narrowed the stairwell to the point where virtually no sofa or even chair would fit intact.  Love sacs are modular and both seat and back come apart, so they're easy to get down narrow stairs.

It's obvious that they probably got this sofa for free in exchange for shilling it on social media. Nice work if you can get it.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Notabug said:

It's obvious that they probably got this sofa for free in exchange for shilling it on social media. Nice work if you can get it.

Somehow, they were able to afford this. Not sure how though.

image.png.b87296b034a22196a8a6630a790878b1.png

• Love 2

Whitney has a story about the couch.  Evidently the white covers did not work out with 4 young kids.  Who would have thought? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Love Sac is letting her exchange the covers for another colour. She stressed she has no affiliation with them but she really likes the product.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Whitney has a story about the couch.  Evidently the white covers did not work out with 4 young kids.  Who would have thought? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 Love Sac is letting her exchange the covers for another colour. She stressed she has no affiliation with them but she really likes the product.

Somebody better tell Carlin because I think she got white too.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • LOL 5
8 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Somebody better tell Carlin because I think she got white too.

We've already seen what  meticulous housekeepers Carlin and Evan are and what an immaculate home they keep.  That sofa will be trash in 6 months.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Whitney's kids got new shoes and backpacks for the school year. It must be taxing to carry their school books from the living room to the kitchen. 🙃

What a disingenuous shill. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She defended the backpacks by saying they use them when they travel and when they "study" away from the house. 

Sure Jan. 🙄

There in freaking 1st and 3rd grades. How many school books could they possibly have?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She defended the backpacks by saying they use them when they travel and when they "study" away from the house. 

Sure Jan. 🙄

At least she responded and didn’t just delete all of those comments like Jessa Seewald (and probably most other cowardly fundies) would. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Whitney answered a question in her Instagram stories about the family doing another tv show. She said it’s more of Zach’s parents thing, but if there was to be another show, she’d let everyone know. She said she honestly doesn’t know.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

No matter how much they say it’s the parents’ show, how they love their normal lives, reality is that they are drooling, hoping, and praying to get back on TV. The problem is TLC cancelled them once, UP bowed out, and I can’t think of a network that would want them. Maybe after the Duggars spectacular fall from grace, The Willis family implosion, and whatever led UP to dump the Bates… maybe the industry has had enough of large families in a cult. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, SMama said:

No matter how much they say it’s the parents’ show, how they love their normal lives, reality is that they are drooling, hoping, and praying to get back on TV. The problem is TLC cancelled them once, UP bowed out, and I can’t think of a network that would want them. Maybe after the Duggars spectacular fall from grace, The Willis family implosion, and whatever led UP to dump the Bates… maybe the industry has had enough of large families in a cult. 

The Plaths still have a show. But it's now more about their family imploding than being a sweet testimony to fundamentalism.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The Plaths still have a show. But it's now more about their family imploding than being a sweet testimony to fundamentalism.

That is one sad shit show. I feel the most for the three younger daughters. But all the children are emotionally damaged, stunted, undereducated, and very aware how they can’t compete in the real world. But wait there’s more. After a suffocating, legalistic regime mommy now says it’s OK to drink, dance, and divorce.

On topic, looks like the Bates dodged a major scandal and we’ll never know why they were canceled. It was perceived as damaging enough to not use all the footage they had. We were robbed 😫😫😫!

Edited by SMama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SMama said:

The Gosselins, KHate and company, were pretty damn culty too. I remember reading that Aunt Jodi had to deprogram Uncle Kevin. And of course KHate herself is batshit crazy and a horrible parent. 

I find it telling that the Kids by the Dozen specials didn't last long. Really, the only ginormo-family shows that lasted were the Duggars and the Bateses. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Heathen said:

The Gosselins, KHate and company, were pretty damn culty too. I remember reading that Aunt Jodi had to deprogram Uncle Kevin. And of course KHate herself is batshit crazy and a horrible parent. 

I find it telling that the Kids by the Dozen specials didn't last long. Really, the only ginormo-family shows that lasted were the Duggars and the Bateses. 

Whit and Zach might want to be careful with their spending because now that Kate has used up all her fame she has started "borrowing" from her kids' trust funds. She's also being sued for it.

The Bates' bloom will fade eventually too.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

BAEB0865-DD87-4633-9362-7D21FBF63236.jpeg

Typical of two attention whores to post a photo of themselves with some caption babble about "sweet husbands" rather than, you know, a Red Cross donation link or anything that might actually help the people affected by Ian. "Please remember him and everyone working down there," JFC. 

These self-involved dolts make me sick. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Typical of two attention whores to post a photo of themselves with some caption babble about "sweet husbands" rather than, you know, a Red Cross donation link or anything that might actually help the people affected by Ian. "Please remember him and everyone working down there," JFC. 

These self-involved dolts make me sick. 

Both in extremely fugly outfits, too. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

It is so mind blowing to me that these conservative, used to only wear skirts girls, now wear clingy body hugging dresses.  Katie, for the most part still doesn't wear pants, but has no problem wearing a tight dress.  Makes no sense to me. But then again, nothing they do makes sense to me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5

I really hate those stupid boots.  Tiffany wore a pair to the wedding today.  They do absolutely nothing for anyone’s legs.  I suppose they could work with pants, but they always wear them with dresses.

Curious to see if the guys dressed up more for the wedding than they did for the rehearsal. They looked ridiculous next to their dolled up wives/girlfriends. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3