Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,
  • Take discussions of individual housewives to their threads.
  • Watch your tone.
  • This is not the let's complain about who "ruined the show" thread.  Let's stick to media discussions. 
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, inandout said:

No, it's Jessel and Erin.  Jessel is very popular outside this forum.  And Erin was involved in everyone's business.

Popular in what way?

Jessel made some funny comments, and created some drama, especially with Erin, and Jenna. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20230928_154715_X.jpg

Jenna's reuion look.  IDK....jeans??  I just don't know.   Everyone's else looks will drop tomorrow Screenshot_20230928_154825_X.jpg

Jeans and looks like a top that's sheer under the jacket. I don't need Housewives to necessarily be glamour girls, but I don't dig her fashion tbh. She would have looked classier in a pantsuit. She is pretty though, very cute with those glasses. 

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Wicked said:

I love the jeans, I think the gowns are way too over the top, I like that she's going in the opposite direction

YES!!

Jenna has already proved that she is a huge success. She doesn’t need to pile on the glam and labels to flex or impress.

Plus, she looks fantastic in that outfit.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

YES!!

Jenna has already proved that she is a huge success. She doesn’t need to pile on the glam and labels to flex or impress.

Plus, she looks fantastic in that outfit.

Not like some other HWs (especially in other franchises) who wear labels with on your face logos. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
Just now, ZettaK said:

Not like some other HWs (especially in other franchises) who wear labels with on your face logos. 

Right?!? Dorit (and her husband) whom parties keep bringing lawsuits against for nonpayment and fraud?!? Dorit looks pathetic. I’m wondering when she’ll have the Louis Vuitton logo tattooed on her face. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Ok upon further inspection I do not like Brynn's dress.  Black velvet with lace??  Ugh no!  Jessel's is ok but it's giving me a garbage bag vibe to it. 

Erin the Karen is cute, Sia is pretty, but Ubah is just stunning! 😍

Still a hard no for the Jenna's jeans 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Their reunion outfits look like six totally different people who have nothing in common...just like they come off in the episodes...nothing but a bunch of individual egos with no genuine care or concern for any of the others.  They all live in different areas. They don't seem to run in the same circles. They were obviously cast to fill demographic spots but without any real relationships we're left with lame manufactured drama like the phone and sunglass nonsense. 

As for the individual looks, Erin, Ubah and Jenna look good. Sai is okay until I look at those stupid sleeves. Jessel looks like she used a trash bag for some I Dream of Jeannie cosplay. Brynn looks like 12th grade Winter Formal sometime in the 1980's-1990's (and that heart shaped buckle is atrocious) 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
On 9/29/2023 at 2:07 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Still a hard no for the Jenna's jeans 

This could have been a moment for a pair of high waisted silky tuxedo pants and a shirt that was not such a risk for a wardrobe malfunction. I still love her as a HW no matter what version it is.

Did Brynn borrow her dress from Katheryn of Southern Charm, it gives me a I just took this off of an Antebellum mannequin/Guinne Sax circa 1975 vibe (which seems to be Katheryn's aesthetic). 

I think Ubah looks stunning, gorgeous dress plus she is eight feet tall, looks ten, personality six but the camera lovers her.

For Jessel who says she feels bad about her post baby body she decides to show off her midriff which no matter if you have abs once seated there will be spillage in the gap or slit.

The good thing about this group of somewhat understated dresses and such is that they are the least costume looking out of most of the HW's reunion looks.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I was browsing Talbots' 40% off sale today, and clicked on this denim shirt, and guess who's modeling??  I had to confirm that it is Ubah - apparently, she is one of their go to models.  I've never realized it until today!!  (Hopefully, the correct photo shows up!)  BTW - this is a great sale, if Talbot's is your style.

https://www.talbots.com/boyfriend-shirt---denim/P223075044.html?cgid=apparel-blouses-and-shirts&dwvar_P223075044_color=INDIGO NIGHT WASH&dwvar_P223075044_sizeType=MS#3e634ffbe76ca0aeb336cb7868=&start=1

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, escape said:

There's some piping hot tea regarding Sai.  Notice she rarely wants to talk about her husband.  Almost nothing on her IG.

Apparently Sai got pregnant when her husband was married to another woman.  To make matters worse, he was her boss at the time.  She was working at his bar.

So she basically married a wealthy, older man - that's how she can afford her lifestyle.  She's not as self-made as she pretends to be.

So much for bitching at others for NOT sharing enough of their lives!!!  

• Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Brynn's dress looks hideous. Sai's, so so. Jessel's would be ok except for the material. The rest of the outfits/dresses are fine. 

I like Erin’s dress at lot, but she is going to be sitting on a couch for hours…

• Like 5
On 11/16/2022 at 5:54 AM, ZettaK said:

I don't doubt it, but women become widows every day all over the world. They can be younger, with young kids, poor, sick, in war zones, etc. and Dorinda has PTSD? She is still rich, privileged, and she even became famous with all the added benefits. 

My mother became a widow at 52, and you guessed it, she didn't act like Dorinda.

Have to put my two cents about Dorinda.  I think when Richard died Dorinda lost her status in society.  She entertained presidents and dignitaries at her home.  She hob/knobed with the rich and famous all over the world.  All thst crashed down around her the minute he died.  She was again just a New York woman and couldn’t take it.  Still can’t.  Also, she then usedJohn, then dumped him.   Richard was famous.  She’s looking for famous again.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From @tvdeets -

Ratings: #RHONY S14E13 — 0.12 demo (P18-49) / 416,000 viewers. *new series low in total viewers

Hahahaha!  Yeah this show sucks.

I found where I posted about ratings (at the end of September). It was the New Casts; New Spinoffs thread. The 5th episode had 439.000 live views, and it was the lowest rated episode in the history of the show. I see that it got worse since.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2023 at 12:50 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20230928_154715_X.jpg

Jenna's reuion look.  IDK....jeans??  I just don't know.   Everyone's else looks will drop tomorrow Screenshot_20230928_154825_X.jpg

LOVE her look.  She is dressing in her own style and for once, a housewife who doesn't look like she is going to a prom.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

LOVE her look.  She is dressing in her own style and for once, a housewife who doesn't look like she is going to a prom.

Hahaha!!! Yes, you are so right. So many of them look like they are going to their prom. Have you seen the Season One New York Reunion looks? Some of them looked like they were just going to lunch or looked upscale-running-errands. It was appropriate. 

• Like 7
On 10/10/2023 at 9:56 PM, ZettaK said:

I found where I posted about ratings (at the end of September). It was the New Casts; New Spinoffs thread. The 5th episode had 439.000 live views, and it was the lowest rated episode in the history of the show. I see that it got worse since.

How Andy Cohen can say on WWHL that this show is "a big hit" and that people are raving about the new cast and keep a straight face is beyond me. I have a feeling at the reunion he will be slobbering all over them.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

How Andy Cohen can say on WWHL that this show is "a big hit" and that people are raving about the new cast and keep a straight face is beyond me. I have a feeling at the reunion he will be slobbering all over them.

He’s trying to put it out into the universe hoping it will turn things around. Not happening. Let it go Andy. 

I can’t recall who, but he’s even had a few guests on that have underhandedly hinted to how bad this show is. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I don't doubt he will.

He has to say it's a big hit. What else can he say?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

IF there's a second season, I doubt Jenna will be part of it. She got her brand out there, which was her primary goal in participating.

And we got to see her closet and gorgeous house! (I missed her HBO documentary.)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. There’s a whole lot to unpack in this Vanity Fair expose.

Inside the Real Housewives Reckoning That’s Rocking Bravo
Amid disturbing allegations, Bethenny Frankel’s calls for a union, and a whole lot of drinking, reality TV’s most popular stars are facing their demons.

Read in Vanity Fair: https://apple.news/A8drtcMVdQt-WvOyc25xT-w

It's way worse than I thought.  Yikes. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Wow. There’s a whole lot to unpack in this Vanity Fair expose.

Inside the Real Housewives Reckoning That’s Rocking Bravo
Amid disturbing allegations, Bethenny Frankel’s calls for a union, and a whole lot of drinking, reality TV’s most popular stars are facing their demons.

Read in Vanity Fair: https://apple.news/A8drtcMVdQt-WvOyc25xT-w

I can’t read it because of a pay wall, am curious about what it revealed.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I can’t read it because of a pay wall, am curious about what it revealed.

There are quotes from Leah, Ebony, Bethenny, and Brandi, all about how production manipulates them, encourages binge drinking, racist behavior from Ramona, etc. it’s a really long article, but I see a lot of other sources are creating their own articles, quoting this one, so you can probably get the gist of it by reading others.

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

There are quotes from Leah, Ebony, Bethenny, and Brandi, all about how production manipulates them, encourages binge drinking, racist behavior from Ramona, etc. it’s a really long article, but I see a lot of other sources are creating their own articles, quoting this one, so you can probably get the gist of it by reading others.

I don't find any of those mentioned to be reliable sources. Did anyone else comment?

• Like 2