Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Regency Bar

• Start Topic

I’m just finishing up Season 11 on Hulu of the N.Y. Housewives.  They are the BEST compared to every other housewife show on now.  Every episode is hilarious.  I hope they keep everyone when the time comes.  They all bring something unique to the show, including Bethenny.  Of course these episodes were before zDorinda became mean.

Merry Christmas everyone.  It’s lousy with this Covid, but I hope next year will be better.  We are not even going to be with our kids this year.  Everyone is staying in their own house.  We are exchanging gifts in the driveways for a few minutes.  Stay safe everyone.   

LOVE and Better HAPPY new year !!!!      Silver Bells    ❄️🥂🍷🍹🎁🎊🎉🗽🍶🥧☃️🌃 

• Love 9
On 12/19/2020 at 6:58 PM, Silver Bells said:

Merry Christmas everyone.  It’s lousy with this Covid, but I hope next year will be better.  We are not even going to be with our kids this year.  Everyone is staying in their own house.  We are exchanging gifts in the driveways for a few minutes.  Stay safe everyone.   

Ditto, everybody!! And Happy Holidays to all of you.

It surprised me to learn that, when I don’t have a Bravo show airing every week to snark about with you guys, the limited contact IRL has left me feeling a little down. Ordinarily, I never feel lonely, because of the posters on this board, believe it or not.

I am relieved that Tom and Erika Girardi’s naughty, not nice, behavior has invigorated her thread. 

I encourage y’all to visit it and to share your comments.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 6
On 10/1/2020 at 2:02 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

Ya know, and I can't believe I'm saying this because she's not a favorite, but I don't dislike her either,   Lisa Vanderpump. She's witty, generous, throws a good party, and is mostly polite, with just rnough piss and vinegar to keep from bein bored. My mom is Queen of the sideways jab, makes LVP look like a novice, so I could handle that aspect.

I second this on all counts. Not normally a fan, but Christmas with LVP has to spectacular and she's a great hostess. I feel she would "make it nice" for all.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ditto, everybody!! 

It surprised me to learn that, when I don’t have a Bravo show airing every week to snark about with you guys, the limited contact IRL has left me feeling a little down. Ordinarily, I never feel lonely, because of the posters on this board, believe it or not.

I am relieved that Tom and Erika Girardi’s naughty, not nice, behavior has invigorated her thread. 

Same here.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ditto, everybody!! 

I figured something was up with those two.  I’m going over on her thread now.  After she did Chicago for awhile, she thought she as a big Broadway Star and changed her demeanor to real conceited.  Yeah, she’s a real star now .. not.  They exhausted everyone else, then picked her, or maybe somebody did ole Tom a favor.

• Love 3

There are soo many threads on this site.  Take a while to browse, and you'll likely find others to become involved in; some having little or nothing to do with a show.  The everything-else forum for example, covers many varied topics outside of television/entertainment.  If you're feeling isolated due to a thread's temporary hiatus, check out some others!

Lastly, I would like to wish you all a peaceful, promising holiday.  Here's hoping that our calendar transition offers hope for a less challenging time, though I know it won't happen overnight.  Hang in there folks.  We've gotten here, we can get there!

christmas holiday image.jpg

• Love 10
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

There are soo many threads on this site.  Take a while to browse, and you'll likely find others to become involved in; some having little or nothing to do with a show.  The everything-else forum for example, covers many varied topics outside of television/entertainment.  If you're feeling isolated due to a thread's temporary hiatus, check out some others!

Lastly, I would like to wish you all a peaceful, promising holiday.  Here's hoping that our calendar transition offers hope for a less challenging time, though I know it won't happen overnight.  Hang in there folks.  We've gotten here, we can get there!

Yes, you are right.  After years on the Housewives, I’ve found other threads for whatever ails or bothers a person.  The “everything else” does have everything you can think of ... woman to woman talk.  Who knew?  Very interesting.  

• Love 5

It’s funny.  I went on the BH site last night to read about the Tom & Erika saga.  I haven’t watched the show for a long time.  I couldn’t take Dorit and her clothes, Chanel everything and bullshit Connecticut accent.  Anyhow, my point is I saw lots of names on there of posters that I haven’t seen in a long time on the threads I frequent.  I think these housewives shows are going down the drain slowly but surely.  They are going in directions that posters do not like.  That’s all.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

It’s funny.  I went on the BH site last night to read about the Tom & Erika saga.  I haven’t watched the show for a long time.  I couldn’t take Dorit and her clothes, Chanel everything and bullshit Connecticut accent.  Anyhow, my point is I saw lots of names on there of posters that I haven’t seen in a long time on the threads I frequent.  I think these housewives shows are going down the drain slowly but surely.  They are going in directions that posters do not like.  That’s all.

I'm down to NY only, and I can easily see that ending next season.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Me too.  I hope they don’t end.  I still love LuAnn and her cabaret, Sonya, Ramona and the new one coming on.  I’m not crazy about Leah, but we can’t have everything.  I think they might have filmed already,but don’t quote me.  I’m not sure with the mask situation. So many of all the housewives either were fired, quit, got in trouble, etc.  I loved Southern Charm, but that took a turn for the worse. So, I’m down to N.Y. too.  Bravo should do some serious thinking before they all go down the drain.  I’m watching Turner Classic all the time now.  I’ve seen every damn movie at least ten times already, lol and I hate talk and game shows, so don’t watch.  I’m also done with the News.  Waste of time.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I was down to NY for full episodes.  I'll probably watch more of BH this season given Erika's story and the arrival of two new cast members.  

I tap into the others just a bit - but rarely for full episodes.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Oh, my goodness, thank you!!!! I love what I see. I look forward to frittering away many hours on it.

• Love 3
On 12/19/2020 at 5:58 PM, Silver Bells said:

I’m just finishing up Season 11 on Hulu of the N.Y. Housewives.  They are the BEST compared to every other housewife show on now.  Every episode is hilarious.  I hope they keep everyone when the time comes.  They all bring something unique to the show, including Bethenny.  Of course these episodes were before zDorinda became mean.

Merry Merry!  It’s a tough time.  It’s our first Christmas ever not back home in WI with my parents.  Just me and the kiddo here, at home in our home.  It’s weird seeing presents under our own tree!  Santa will be making his first visit to our house, pray for me!  Kiddo doesn’t usually go to sleep before me and this is my first time playing Santa 🤣.  Tomorrow we are baking cookies and having a friend and his daughter over.  After that, it will be the 2 of us. I’ve got the menu planned and groceries made.  At least we will be eating good (and there is some awesome stuff under the tree).  ❤️💚🎅🏻   Praise be!  For unto us a child is born! 🌟

• Love 6
On 12/21/2020 at 11:00 AM, Silver Bells said:

Yes, you are right.  After years on the Housewives, I’ve found other threads for whatever ails or bothers a person.  The “everything else” does have everything you can think of ... woman to woman talk.  Who knew?  Very interesting.  

And I have one person who recommended “Everything Else” thread.  It was @Mindthinkr who steered me to all these fabulous threads.  Otherwise, I would never had known.  There’s something for everyone in this dreary Covid lockdown.

• Love 4

I'm sort of having a meltdown right now because a comment I made on Reddit has gone weird Real Housewives viral. There was a post a week or two ago about what we thought happened between Carole and Bethenny. I took a comment I made here, cleaned it up, and used it on Reddit.  It must have been a slow news day because people loved it. When asked about my sources, I said I didn't have any insider knowledge, but used Bethenny and Carole's social media to suss out that Bethenny's version was skewed. Someone loved it enough that they posted my comment as it's own post. Then some Real Housewives Instagrammers and bloggers started reposting it all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Lipstick Alley, and whatnot. And now Carole has said something on Twitter. I don't want any of this shit. I don't need any of this shit. It was just a dumb comment on Reddit. I've already started getting the replies and DMs from random Redditors calling me a liar.

Why is this one blowing up? Meanwhile my comment about Jax Taylor lying about his duties in the Navy goes unloved. He said he drove Navy Seals around. I joked that it was much more likely that his actual job in the Navy was to drive a bunch of trained seals and the singer Seal, who was wearing navy, around in a golf cart for a USO tour. I really wanted to see someone turn that into a caricature.

I've been doxxed before because of work and it's the worst. I think I need to dump that Reddit username. The irony of this is that I've barely watched anything on Bravo during this last year. Well before the pandemic, I was just souring on all of their programming. I can't wait until the vaccinations are more widely available and we get back to some sense of normalcy.

• Love 2

@HunterHunted Sorry that happened to you.  Ugh.  Sometimes people take some of this much too seriously.  It's the whole "these reality TV folks are not your real friends.  They are people on TV and do not need you to become their personal army" feeling.  

Now as to this "his actual job in the Navy was to drive a bunch of trained seals and the singer Seal, who was wearing navy, around in a golf cart for a USO tour."  🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm sort of having a meltdown right now because a comment I made on Reddit has gone weird Real Housewives viral. There was a post a week or two ago about what we thought happened between Carole and Bethenny. I took a comment I made here, cleaned it up, and used it on Reddit.  It must have been a slow news day because people loved it. When asked about my sources, I said I didn't have any insider knowledge, but used Bethenny and Carole's social media to suss out that Bethenny's version was skewed. Someone loved it enough that they posted my comment as it's own post. Then some Real Housewives Instagrammers and bloggers started reposting it all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Lipstick Alley, and whatnot. And now Carole has said something on Twitter. I don't want any of this shit. I don't need any of this shit. It was just a dumb comment on Reddit. I've already started getting the replies and DMs from random Redditors calling me a liar.

Why is this one blowing up? Meanwhile my comment about Jax Taylor lying about his duties in the Navy goes unloved. He said he drove Navy Seals around. I joked that it was much more likely that his actual job in the Navy was to drive a bunch of trained seals and the singer Seal, who was wearing navy, around in a golf cart for a USO tour. I really wanted to see someone turn that into a caricature.

I've been doxxed before because of work and it's the worst. I think I need to dump that Reddit username. The irony of this is that I've barely watched anything on Bravo during this last year. Well before the pandemic, I was just souring on all of their programming. I can't wait until the vaccinations are more widely available and we get back to some sense of normalcy.

I’m sorry that happened. It must feel very strange and surreal. Please know that we support you and want to comfort you. I love your powers of deduction and how you share your brilliant theories. I was genuinely happy to see you posting in this thread again. I am not exaggerating.

Did you really read Ramona’s book?

• Love 8

Thanks everyone! It was a little scary. It brought up all of those scary memories and feelings from being doxxed many years ago. Thankfully everyone seems to have moved on. I appreciate all of the kind and encouraging words.

• Like 1
  • Love 11

{{ @HunterHunted }}

I'm not surprised your post went viral - you're smart, witty, and always connect the dots vividly & with style - but I'm so pissed you faced Frankelfire.  Fuck them and their attack dog mentality.  Pathetic assholes  (whereas you?  Cream always rises ; )

On 1/4/2021 at 4:33 PM, HunterHunted said:

I joked that it was much more likely that his actual job in the Navy was to drive a bunch of trained seals and the singer Seal, who was wearing navy, around in a golf cart for a USO tour. I really wanted to see someone turn that into a caricature.

LOL! 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 14

Don’t quote me ( haha) .. did anyone else hear that Sarah Jessica Parking is looking to continue Sex and the City on HBO Max?  Anyone care?  Without Kim Katral?        Not Parking .. Parker.  Auto correct fault.   Hope Parker changes that mop .. I mean hair.  Hmmm, Sex and the City Senior Style?  Interesting.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So I’ve been mostly at home quarantined for 10 months. Had wrist surgery in June (couldn’t really use one hand for 4 months). 
I will be having lumbar spine surgery on February 23rd so I will be really non functioning for a few more months. 
Not posting this for sympathy, it is what it is. On the positive side, this will be my 10th orthopedic surgery in 12 years, so the next one is free based upon the punch card I created. 😅

Does anyone know how I could watch the Real Housewives of Melbourne in the States? I loved the seasons that did air. Cant find it anywhere, including Amazon Prime and YouTube. I would pay to watch but I can’t find it 😢

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So I’ve been mostly at home quarantined for 10 months. Had wrist surgery in June (couldn’t really use one hand for 4 months). 
I will be having lumbar spine surgery on February 23rd so I will be really non functioning for a few more months. 
Not posting this for sympathy, it is what it is. On the positive side, this will be my 10th orthopedic surgery in 12 years, so the next one is free based upon the punch card I created. 😅

Does anyone know how I could watch the Real Housewives of Melbourne in the States? I loved the seasons that did air. Cant find it anywhere, including Amazon Prime and YouTube. I would pay to watch but I can’t find it 😢

I’m sorry you have to go through another surgery. My prayers will be with you. 

Do you have the Bravo app? I’ve seen them there for free. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sorry you have to go through another surgery. My prayers will be with you. 

Do you have the Bravo app? I’ve seen them there for free. 

They only have the U.S. versions.

In this day and age, it is surprising not to be able to purchase a product/reality TV show at all.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Though you didn't ask for it, you've got it.  Really sorry about your travails, and hope your next will be your last needed surgery!  Be well, and keep us in the loop.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Though you didn't ask for it, you've got it.  Really sorry about your travails, and hope your next will be your last needed surgery!  Be well, and keep us in the loop.

Thank you. People on these forums age the best.

I am very confident I will be posting while I’m hopped up on pain meds, I do when I drink wine (better than pain meds but more fattening).

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Sorry you're facing surgery, Stats Queen - good thoughts coming your way.

8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I do when I drink wine (better than pain meds but more fattening).

LOL.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5

The current understanding is that the benefits of having the antibodies only last a few months. Even so, she could still spread it.

That is my understanding too.  I think there's still so much that our so-called experts don't know about the virus just yet.  It'll take some time to figure it all out.  

Also, even with the vaccine, you're supposed to continue to wear a mask.  I believe that both vaccines are about 95% effective, which is pretty darn good, but you still have to remain vigilant while out in public.  As I've said before, people like Ramona who take no precautions are basically spitting in the face of Covid.  That's not a good idea!   

• Love 8

March 15 .. I’m trying all week to get the J&J one dose shot.  I might as well feel crappy for the one day, so they say .. I always feel crappy anyway.  It’s not easy to get the shot.  You have to look about 3 times a day for an appointment.  I’m doing CVS.  Then, you have to answer all the questions each time.  I could have gotten Maderma in another town, but didn’t want two.  So, I’ll keep trying. Just when I thought Spring was here, I see Denver is getting a huge snowstorm.  How is everyone?  Can’t wait for N.Y. to come back, but I think they stopped filming.  I’m forced to watch Jersey.  Too much fighting.  See ya y’all.  I hope soon. 😻

• Love 2
On 3/13/2021 at 8:54 AM, Silver Bells said:

March 15 .. I’m trying all week to get the J&J one dose shot.  I might as well feel crappy for the one day, so they say .. I always feel crappy anyway.  It’s not easy to get the shot.  You have to look about 3 times a day for an appointment.  I’m doing CVS.  Then, you have to answer all the questions each time.  I could have gotten Maderma in another town, but didn’t want two.  So, I’ll keep trying. Just when I thought Spring was here, I see Denver is getting a huge snowstorm.  How is everyone?  Can’t wait for N.Y. to come back, but I think they stopped filming.  I’m forced to watch Jersey.  Too much fighting.  See ya y’all.  I hope soon. 😻

Have you tried vaxxmax? It updates every 5 minutes and shows you places with open appointments. Most places seem to also open up a block of appointments around midnight every day.

You may also want to check Reddit. People have created special covid subreddits for different cities. That has been invaluable for me helping my elderly parents and relatives to get appointments for vaccinations. When people notice that places have a whole block of appointments open, they tend to post pretty quickly to let the members of the subreddit know.

https://www.vaxxmax.com/

Best of luck!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

Given all the racism Black people have experienced and the high profile cases in recent years involving people murdering Black people and getting off, I think it's very hard not to be fixated on race.  If group X is constantly being attacked and treated poorly because of being group X, how does it work that group X shouldn't be fixated?  The people being unfair to group X are the ones causing the fixation.  If you didn't like hearing about race so much, imagine how Black people feel being constantly targeted because of it.

I take it that since you are using the present tense, it is your assertion that these constant attacks and poor treatment are all happening to black people by the hands of other races (or “group X,” and I’m not sure who that is) in the US today (and in recent years).  I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to go ahead and disagree with you, because the empirical data just don’t support it.  If you are talking about black on black crime, yes that is definitely a huge problem that goes largely ignored, but it doesn’t appear from the episode that Eboni was attempting to call attention to that matter.  If she had used her place on the show to call attention to black on black crime, I would support it, so long as she also had a good personality and interactions with the other women that seemed genuine, as this is reality TV and not news, after all. 

Since group X hasn’t been identified other than a group that is ostensibly not comprised of black people, I can’t really comment much further other than to say that I agree with Malcom X’s statement that “[Negro] problems will never be solved by the white man.”  I certainly failed to agree with Eboni when she said in the episode that it is “good news” that the governor of California—a state that didn’t recognize slavery—is considering reparations.  I’m not quite sure how she would begin to explain that one, and it’s doubtful to me that she thought it through.  Agreement without thought is a recipe for disaster, as history has proven.  Slavery comes to mind.  We can also talk about Europe.  

As to how it works not to be fixated, I can’t prescribe for a negative, nor do I think that is necessary.  There are very many American blacks who are not fixated on race who live good lives.  And the way it works, I presume, is that they go about their business in going to work, raising families andworshipping God as they see fit.  It’s almost condescending to an entire race to imagine that blacks would want or need this explained.  I just don’t think in those terms. 

I just finished watching the new documentary about the economist Thomas Sowell, and Thomas Sowell lives his life by studying data, publishing, and photography.  I don’t think there is a specific formula on how not to be fixated on something; people just live.  I also read and own a lot of Thomas Sowell books, and he delivers the data that I would be happy to discuss in the Small Talk thread if anyone wants to have a conversation about specificracial or societal perceived ills.  (It’s fruitful for me when we get specific, because general claims tend to shift meanings, and I’d rather avoid clever wordplay and instead actually reach a common understanding).

I think we might find a lot more common ground than not.  The genesis of almost all of my arguments lies in basic human dignity.  I’m pretty sure (or at least I hope) that’s a principle under which we could unite.  🙏  I’m happy to entertain all comers in Small Talk! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 4

In honor of Ms. Coco the senior queen bee, I bought and just assembled some steps for my precious Baby (cat) who is about to be 13.  He can still jump up on my bed, but I just hate making him exert that energy.  

• Love 5

If you are talking about black on black crime, yes that is definitely a huge problem that goes largely ignored, but it doesn’t appear from the episode that Eboni was attempting to call attention to that matter.  If she had used her place on the show to call attention to black on black crime, I would support it, so long as she also had a good personality and interactions with the other women that seemed genuine, as this is reality TV and not news, after all. 

Black on black crime is a diversion away from the real issue of BLM. And this article does a decent job of listing reasons why 'Black-on-Black crime' is not a valid argument against the Black Lives Matter movement.

There are very many American blacks who are not fixated on race who live good lives.  And the way it works, I presume, is that they go about their business in going to work, raising families andworshipping God as they see fit.

Yeah, and the majority of them probably thank God every day that they or their family members and friends don't get to experience casual or systematic racism the way the most Black people in America experience.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

The BE CIVIL policy applies in Small Talk also as do all of the other forum and site rules.  No one owes anyone receipts.  This is not a Real Housewives reunion show.  No need to show up with a briefcase full of screen prints. Tone matters.  Posts have been removed. 

• Useful 1

I finally figured what is wrong with the show this season. There’s no wit! Carole, Dorinda and especially Bethenny always had something witty to say about things. Leah, Ramona and Sonja are not witty people. LuAnn takes herself much too seriously.  I’m giving “Ms. New Girl Esq.” a few weeks. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Teriacky said:

I finally figured what is wrong with the show this season. There’s no wit! Carole, Dorinda and especially Bethenny always had something witty to say about things. Leah, Ramona and Sonja are not witty people. LuAnn takes herself much too seriously.  I’m giving “Ms. New Girl Esq.” a few weeks. 

I watched all the repeats this afternoon with Bethenny, Carole and Dorinda.  T.v. GOLD.  Hilarious.  Tonight was a disaster.  It was all about Leah.

• Love 2

When Broadway tickets went on sale last week - Mom called and said lets go see Hamilton.  She said put together a 4 day plan for us.  So I got the Hamilton tickets and then booked a hotel - we usually stay in Times Square just for convenience, but Times Square is a little rough at this current moment....so we're staying that the Regency!  I told mom there's a pick up bar for people her age, LOL (she's a tad older, but she loves a drink at places where men still wear a coat).  

No gonna lie - I would just die if I saw a HW.  

• Love 11

If Burning Man has become commercialized, isn't that the fault of the organizers for allowing that to happen? In this age of social media however, an event almost has to be commercialized if it is going to survive. Otherwise people wouldn't show up.

Either way, to quote Jill Zarin, "it's weird!"

Overall I think it is a cool event and it's probably a heck of a lot of fun, but I am way too crotchety to participate in something like that unless I had a private RV 😁 And I don't have access to a private RV. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

If Burning Man has become commercialized, isn't that the fault of the organizers for allowing that to happen? In this age of social media however, an event almost has to be commercialized if it is going to survive. Otherwise people wouldn't show up.

Either way, to quote Jill Zarin, "it's weird!"

Overall I think it is a cool event and it's probably a heck of a lot of fun, but I am way too crotchety to participate in something like that unless I had a private RV 😁 And I don't have access to a private RV. 

I’ve attended a few times. The first time was surreal, wonderful and it was last century. The second time was weird because instead of connecting everyone was busy pointing out the important people in attendance. I remember a lot of ooohs! over a Big Brother 2000 contestant being there. The third time I felt like I didn’t belong because it was a bunch of Silicon Valley people and smartphones. When more people are documenting the moment instead of living in it, I know it’s time to go. 

Smartphones killed a lot of nightlife too. 

• Love 8

In this age of social media however, an event almost has to be commercialized if it is going to survive. Otherwise people wouldn't show up.

People were showing up long before social media was a thing. If anything, for many, social media was one of the things that changed BM, and not quite for the better.

Not saying it is all on social media, but the feel of the event has changed somewhat. Granted, some might say it's progress, things change over time, etc. But when even the organizers of the event feel it's lost it's way a little, and needs a slight course correction, there might some truth to it's commercialization not necessarily being a good thing.

Has Burning Man gone commercial?

Are the super-rich ruining Burning Man?

The Truth About Burning Man: Has The Festival Become Too Commercialized?

Burning Man finally fights Instagram culture and bans high-end camp

• Love 4

But whose fault is the commercialization? You didn’t quote my opening statement as a whole. Isn’t it the organizers who allowed that to happen by approving luxury camps, in turn attracting celebrities and the wealthy? To me it looks and sounds like Burning Man has an element of haves and have nots. 

I said myself that I wouldn’t want to go unless it was an RV situation, so I’m just as guilty.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

When Broadway tickets went on sale last week - Mom called and said lets go see Hamilton.  She said put together a 4 day plan for us.  So I got the Hamilton tickets and then booked a hotel - we usually stay in Times Square just for convenience, but Times Square is a little rough at this current moment....so we're staying that the Regency!  I told mom there's a pick up bar for people her age, LOL (she's a tad older, but she loves a drink at places where men still wear a coat).  

No gonna lie - I would just die if I saw a HW.  

Maybe you’ll see ole Tom, LuAnns Ex husband at the Regency bar, or Rocco.  If you are a Wendy fan, you could see her new wax figure at the Wax Museum.  45 th street off Broadway.  Have a great time.

• Love 5