Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Regency Bar

• Start Topic

On 7/1/2018 at 11:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I have seen photos of this, but never in person.  Could it have something to do with airflow?  Maybe an effort to keep cool?

Maybe an effort to be cool, don’t be like uncool? ?.  Sorry I had to.

• Love 4

Just literally passed Tinsley & Scott walking south along Church street, headed toward the WTC. They were holding hands, but Tinsley either has resting bitchface or she’s mad about something :)

• Love 14
55 minutes ago, Lakewood27 said:

Just literally passed Tinsley & Scott walking south along Church street, headed toward the WTC. They were holding hands, but Tinsley either has resting bitchface or she’s mad about something :)

Scary eyebrows.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lakewood27 said:

You mean you didn’t stop them, pull out your phone and show them the posts on here and get everyone’s questions answered? How selfish! 

I’m obviously kidding- and I only say that because people don’t know my humor yet on the forum. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Taralightner said:

You mean you didn’t stop them, pull out your phone and show them the posts on here and get everyone’s questions answered? How selfish! 

I’m obviously kidding- and I only say that because people don’t know my humor yet on the forum. 

LOL, I was on my way to a screening of Rosemary’s Baby, otherwise I would’ve asked for a selfie with them! Tinsley is quite pretty and her eyebrows weren’t tragic like they are on the show. Someone suggested that Botox is making them look haywire and ITA.

• Love 4

I saw something about her (Annabelle from Ladies of London) in the AGC blinds. That she was poisoned because she knew too many secrets about her ex’s family...the Rothschilds. It is under July’s blinds #222. I don’t always believe these blinds but they do get some correct. For instance they came out with RHONY LuAnn de Lesseps allegedly stealing from her children in their April blinds and sure enough the story broke last week that her children and ex husband are suing her for breaching and not putting money in trust (or putting their names on the house deeds) for her kids as she was supposed to do. Anyway you can read it and decide for yourself. 

• Love 4

There is an article teasing the reunion, saying at some points it was everyone, but Sonja, against Bethany. There are conflicting reports that Carole owned Bethany and vice versa, though more print was given to Carole owning Bethany. Also, it was reported that even though Ramona was sitting with Sonja and Bethany, Ramona still hates B and it was only because, Lu, who definitely lost her sobriety, wasn't there.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

There is an article teasing the reunion, saying at some points it was everyone, but Sonja, against Bethany. There are conflicting reports that Carole owned Bethany and vice versa, though more print was given to Carole owning Bethany. Also, it was reported that even though Ramona was sitting with Sonja and Bethany, Ramona still hates B and it was only because, Lu, who definitely lost her sobriety, wasn't there.

It does look to be an interesting reunion this year. LOL

• Love 7

happiness is figuring out finally how to log into my original PTV account without using twitter - woot woot... retiring "BG-RealityBabbler" until the next time I forget how to get in, ha ha....

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

happiness is figuring out finally how to log into my original PTV account without using twitter - woot woot... retiring "BG-RealityBabbler" until the next time I forget how to get in, ha ha....

Good Stuff! I really did like your "BodhiGurl" name! Hope you keep it.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Congrats!    It's good to have that familiar name back.

• Love 3
On 7/19/2018 at 9:09 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I saw something about her (Annabelle from Ladies of London) in the AGC blinds. That she was poisoned because she knew too many secrets about her ex’s family...the Rothschilds. It is under July’s blinds #222

Whoa.  This caused me to go down the blind item rabbit hole and came across this:  Blind item from 4 days ago on Crazy Days and Nights.  Could it be Andy Cohen? Read the comments.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-item-9-mr-x.html?m=1

And in case you're wondering how accurate the blogger, Enty, from Crazy Days and Nights is, here's an article about him from Vanity Fair.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview

• Love 4
13 hours ago, ryebread said:

Whoa.  This caused me to go down the blind item rabbit hole and came across this:  Blind item from 4 days ago on Crazy Days and Nights.  Could it be Andy Cohen? Read the comments.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-item-9-mr-x.html?m=1

And in case you're wondering how accurate the blogger, Enty, from Crazy Days and Nights is, here's an article about him from Vanity Fair.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview

That blind item is almost certainly referring to Andy Cohen. However, I doubt anyone is coming forward because there have been many many opportunities to bring accuse him when he was a lot less prominent and powerful. Also Andy is legitimately part of the gay mafia. I doubt Barry Diller would let Andy go down for some shit that probably happened on their "boys trips."

http://gawker.com/5701857/barry-dillers-sexy-all-boy-thanksgiving

9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Antes. That blind item is almost certainly referring to Andy Cohen. However, I doubt anyone is coming forward because there have been many many opportunities to bring accuse him when he was a lot less prominent and powerful. Also Andy is legitimately part of the gay mafia. I doubt Barry Diller would let Andy go down for some shit that probably happened on their "boys trips."

http://gawker.com/5701857/barry-dillers-sexy-all-boy-thanksgiving

I read that as early as uni days, Andy was no gentleman when it came to getting what he wanted. 

What is the gay mafia, please? I’m asking seriously. Had not heard of it before. 

9 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I read that as early as uni days, Andy was no gentleman when it came to getting what he wanted. 

What is the gay mafia, please? I’m asking seriously. Had not heard of it before. 

Gay mafia. Eh, it's mostly tongue in cheek, but it's used to describe powerful prominent gay men and women and their allies who are part of the same social circle. Andy's crew includes:

• Gay billionaire Barry Diller and his wife Diane Von Furstenberg, noted fashion designer
  • Anderson Cooper
  • CAA managing director Bryan Lourd and his husband Bruce Bozzi, Vice President of the Palm Restaurant group
  • Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos
  • Sarah Jessica Parker, and
  • The one friend of his who I think is pretty decent, John Benjamin Hickey.

He has other friends, but I wouldn't call them part of the "gay mafia" like Ralph Fiennes, Liam Neeson, Sean Avery, John Mayer, Howard Stern, Jimmy Fallon, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld, BJ Novak, and Amy Sedaris.

But I think he's largely immune from scandal on these issues because we've heard stories about him being a selfish shitty bed partner for years and he's written tons about him being a selfish slut in his many books.

• Love 6

If anyone wants to own some of the NY HW's clothing go to Thred Up, Lu, Sonja, Dorinda and Carole have cleaned out their closets.  Carole actually had some nice looking things, no lace jumpsuits!  

The photo of Lu hardly looks like her, I thought it was a Hispanic actress, can't think of her name but she is gorgeous.

• Love 2

The High School Superintendent (Pooperintentandant) resigned from his job...and he is suing the NJ Police Department for 1 Million

"He has filed a tort claim notice that lists potential damages of more than $1 million due to loss of income, harm to his reputation, emotional distress and invasion of privacy."

Would that be suing for Defecation of Character?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/28/new-jersey-superintendent-accused-defecating-daily-on-other-schools-track-resigns-sues-police-for-1m.html

• Love 5

Soooo....funny story that some of you may relate to.  We were at this club we belong to last week.  We had the dog and she saw another dog that she knows.  Unexpectedly, she totally yanked me,  catching me off guard.  I lost my footing and did a sliding face plant on a dock.  I sat up.  The other dog's owner said you're bleeding.  Whoa.  Looked down.  There were multiple blood spots on my top and jeans.  Crap.  Grabbed the tissue I always keep in my pocket.  Crap.  This is bad.  Other dog's owner gave me a cloth dinner napkin.   Her husband took my dog's leash.  And then another person came out with ice wrapped in a towel.  I was in kind of a shock.  My husband comes out (he was inside paying our tab) and he was like wtf happened.  I showed him my chin and he was like you need stitches.  Crap.  So, I got up but needed to go to ladies room.  I didn't look in the mirror until I was out of the stall...holy crap.  That looks bad.  I ditched the ice cause it was melting buyt still had the dinner napkin.  Went to two emergency care places.  Both closed at eight.  Ended up at a third one that was opened.  I went in by myself while my husband waited for my daughter to pick up the dog.  Receptionist asked to look at the wound.  Got that look.  Got called in for insurance sign in immediately.  Person asked to look at the wound.  Got that look.  Back in the waiting room with my dinner napkin covering my chin.  Got called in first in line.  Got seen by the doctor.  Nope.  It's too deep.  It's down to the bone.  You have to go to the hospital.  Crap.

Go to the hospital.  Husband drops me off while he goes to park.  I walk into emergency with my dinner napkin covering my chin.  Got  through reception and triage amazingly fast.  I asked triage how long they thought it would be.  You're going to trauma injury and there's four rooms open.  Hey!! We were out of there in less than two hours.  I had a great RN who looked like a young Joanna Gaines.  She understood the situation.  She has dogs.  She smashed her face with a shovel because of her dog.  Seven stitches later and a pain killer and I was good to go.  Chin looks really kind of frightful.  Plus the black and blues on both my arms.  But like Carrie Underwood, I didn't let go of the leash.  I should have.  It could have been worse.  Damn, these dogs....

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Soooo....funny story that some of you may relate to.  We were at this club we belong to last week.  We had the dog and she saw another dog that she knows.  Unexpectedly, she totally yanked me,  catching me off guard.  I lost my footing and did a sliding face plant on a dock.  I sat up.  The other dog's owner said you're bleeding.  Whoa.  Looked down.  There were multiple blood spots on my top and jeans.  Crap.  Grabbed the tissue I always keep in my pocket.  Crap.  This is bad.  Other dog's owner gave me a cloth dinner napkin.   Her husband took my dog's leash.  And then another person came out with ice wrapped in a towel.  I was in kind of a shock.  My husband comes out (he was inside paying our tab) and he was like wtf happened.  I showed him my chin and he was like you need stitches.  Crap.  So, I got up but needed to go to ladies room.  I didn't look in the mirror until I was out of the stall...holy crap.  That looks bad.  I ditched the ice cause it was melting buyt still had the dinner napkin.  Went to two emergency care places.  Both closed at eight.  Ended up at a third one that was opened.  I went in by myself while my husband waited for my daughter to pick up the dog.  Receptionist asked to look at the wound.  Got that look.  Got called in for insurance sign in immediately.  Person asked to look at the wound.  Got that look.  Back in the waiting room with my dinner napkin covering my chin.  Got called in first in line.  Got seen by the doctor.  Nope.  It's too deep.  It's down to the bone.  You have to go to the hospital.  Crap.

Go to the hospital.  Husband drops me off while he goes to park.  I walk into emergency with my dinner napkin covering my chin.  Got  through reception and triage amazingly fast.  I asked triage how long they thought it would be.  You're going to trauma injury and there's four rooms open.  Hey!! We were out of there in less than two hours.  I had a great RN who looked like a young Joanna Gaines.  She understood the situation.  She has dogs.  She smashed her face with a shovel because of her dog.  Seven stitches later and a pain killer and I was good to go.  Chin looks really kind of frightful.  Plus the black and blues on both my arms.  But like Carrie Underwood, I didn't let go of the leash.  I should have.  It could have been worse.  Damn, these dogs....

Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry that happened! It must’ve been shocking to see yourself in the mirror. I am glad everyone was helpful and pleasant. I hope that you heal well. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, I have this recurring nightmare about tripping over a hungry cat at 4am, in the dark, and impaling myself on the corner of a coffee table.

Damn cats, lol.

(note to self - check Wayfair for round coffee tables)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Yeah, I have this recurring nightmare about tripping over a hungry cat at 4am, in the dark, and impaling myself on the corner of a coffee table.

Damn cats, lol.

(note to self - check Wayfair for round coffee tables)

A few years ago I was walking to the bathroom in the dark when my Babalu kitty ran in front of me, jumped on a wing-back chair, and knocked it over directly in my path.  When I fell on the chair. I landed right on my sternum.  That one hurt for a very long time.

Even worse, though, was a few years earlier when I was stepping out of the shower/tub, and Babalu got tangled underfoot.  I went down hard in between the tub & toilet, cracking Gawd only knows how many ribs (I never got xrays or treatment).  Since I was on a bunch of pain meds for my shoulder injury already, and it didn't seem like my lungs were punctured or anything, I just toughed through the slow healing process.

So, if there's an accidental death in my home, Babalu's probably to blame.  :-)

• Love 7
Just now, walnutqueen said:

A few years ago I was walking to the bathroom in the dark when my Babalu kitty ran in front of me, jumped on a wing-back chair, and knocked it over directly in my path.  When I fell on the chair. I landed right on my sternum.  That one hurt for a very long time.

Even worse, though, was a few years earlier when I was stepping out of the shower/tub, and Babalu got tangled underfoot.  I went down hard in between the tub & toilet, cracking Gawd only knows how many ribs (I never got xrays or treatment).  Since I was on a bunch of pain meds for my shoulder injury already, and it didn't seem like my lungs were punctured or anything, I just toughed through the slow healing process.

Yeah.  One of the few downsides of being owned by pets.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

It was.....

NEW_Babalu_Logo.jpg

Personal note here, not sure if it is allowed, but I'd like to send a big thank you to everyone here. My ex, who I've seen once since separating is here to pick up our child. He was 12 hours late, because it's him. I invited him to stay the night, because he got in at midnight and it seemed churlish not yo. But I have a v.e.r.y. small place and was not prepared for an overnight guest, so I had to do additional cleaning. And I had to keep an anxious and excited kid occupied an extra 12 hours today.

This has been a welcome distraction to day. So,  air kiss/ air ?

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

My ex, who I've seen once since separating is here to pick up our child. He was 12 hours late, because it's him. I invited him to stay the night, because he got in at midnight and it seemed churlish not to. But I have a v.e.r.y. small place and was not prepared for an overnight guest, so I had to do additional cleaning. And I had to keep an anxious and excited kid occupied an extra 12 hours today.

giant wine glass.gif

you earned it ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

KC.  And, I was a fan of Laguna Beach and The Hills. lol 

Me too!  She was a snot then, and a snot now.  When things weren't going well for Jay with the Bears, she came out with the statement "Chicago has never felt like home, we're looking into moving to Nashville" (paraphrasing).  Mind you, this is while he still played for Chicago.  His play had alienated fans, and she comes out with some aggressive nonsense like this.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1