Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Suomi just posted that Kyle called WWHL and said that whatever it is about HH comes out at the reunion so the "reports" I read were wrong. Kyle also said that the reunion was the first time in 4 months she has seen Kim! I still think the bombshell is something bigger.

They haven't spoke for that long cause of the vicious dog Kingsley.

• Love 2

They haven't spoke for that long cause of the vicious dog Kingsley.

I agree that Kingsley made it worse but the "vicious" title, IMO, belongs with Kim more so than the dog. The dog just reflected his owners attitude.

• Love 3

I think I read that Kim spills whatever it is about Harry at the season finale which is a party at Adrienne's house, I think this is bigger!

I think it is going to have something to do with Kyle and Kim. Something that explains this whole drama about why Kim feels like Kyle is not supporting her. I think Brandi is going to offer some type of proof that Kyle was stepping away from Kim (at least in their minds). Or proof that Brandi has that makes her believe Kyle's goal all along was to "out" Kim on camera. I only say this because Brandi has gotten a little bit feisty since the reunion on Twitter. Posting that we will finally see the truth at the reunion. I just cannot see anyone else pulling a Tamra Barney and pulling out text messages or photos to gaslight someone, but I can see Brandi doing it. Kim isn't smart or focused enough. Brandi hates Kyle, and I think her plan all along has been to destroy her.

• Love 3

Or maybe people are simply very very tired of the only storyline being Kim, and what a burden she is to poor Kyle.  I am.

As am I.

The fact is that the ratings are down says much about the direction Bravo chose to take the show this season.   Both Rinna and Davidson already have large fan bases who could have been introduced to a show that showcased the lifestyles of a wealthy and interesting group of ladies.  Instead, Bravo decides to focus on Kim Richard's substance issues, which long time viewers have seen season after season after season and I doubt many new viewers found interesting, much less entertaining.  You've got Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna - showcase them! Agree or not, Lisa Vanderpump is a fan favorite - showcase her!  And by showcase, I don't mean as supporting cast in what has become the Kim Richards show.

Kim is the dullest member of the franchise.  And nothing has changed, except that she's latched on to Brandi.  Bravo might as well just re-air the Mauricio Birthday in Hawaii episodes.

I just don't understand it.

• Love 5

You think Lisa R is really wearing a wig like they allude to in this recap?  If she is, it looks great on her.  

No Jinger-the writer also claims that Ken wears a wig and farts a lot.  In this week's recap it is David with lemon farts.  I think he did a good job and for some reason I did find Lisav's jokes a nice change from the drama.

God Bless Michael K of Dlisted!

Lisa wasn’t hearing it and her hemorrhoid lips nearly split and exploded when Kim brought up Harry. Thanks to Lisa’s soap opera training, she knew that she needed to bring the theater by threatening to choke a trick out and breaking a glass. The best part of this clip is at around the 3:14 mark when Kyle Richards randomly runs out of the restaurant like her hair is on fire. Bitch is running like an abuelita with a chancleta is chasing her.

lol

• Love 8
(edited)

I think it is going to have something to do with Kyle and Kim. Something that explains this whole drama about why Kim feels like Kyle is not supporting her. I think Brandi is going to offer some type of proof that Kyle was stepping away from Kim (at least in their minds). Or proof that Brandi has that makes her believe Kyle's goal all along was to "out" Kim on camera. I only say this because Brandi has gotten a little bit feisty since the reunion on Twitter. Posting that we will finally see the truth at the reunion. I just cannot see anyone else pulling a Tamra Barney and pulling out text messages or photos to gaslight someone, but I can see Brandi doing it. Kim isn't smart or focused enough. Brandi hates Kyle, and I think her plan all along has been to destroy her.

D'omg

---

Last night's ratings was 1.813/0.8O share. Slight bump but nothing great. http://www.tv-recaps-reviews.com/2015/03/tuesday-cable-ratings-march-3.html?m=1

Edited by BlackMamba

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/03/blind-item-1-925.html

Apparently this Real Housewife was given a choice. If she wanted to stay on the show then she had to say the story was made up (it wasn’t) otherwise she would be fired. The producers wanted the accused on the show more than the accuser. Look for one big name to be gone next season though.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/05/kim-richards-lisa-rinna-fight-husband-harry-hamlin-story-make-up/

Harry Hamlin Dirt All Made Up

Things that make you go hmmmm

I am truly divided when it comes to whether or not I want Kim or Brandi gone from the show. If that blind item is to be believed though (and I'm definitely taking it with a huge grain of salt at this point) then we aren't losing two big names next season. To me this suggests that Brandi might very well get cut while Kim is allowed to stay provided she more or less toes the line.

I hate the thought of Kim staying but I do sort of like the idea of Brandi knowing that someone like Kim even with all of her issues is preferable to producers than she is even after a season like this. Brandi is mentally thick but I feel like even she would be able to understand that message.

Brandi finally, finally getting fired would feel like justice after the crap she's pulled over the years. I'm looking forward to it and I hope it happens.

• Love 4

Do you think Brandi is a "big" name on the show?  I was thinking Yolanda or Lisa VP.  I really think Lisa VP came back for only one season, to lead the pack and then hit the road.  I think that was her deal with Andy.  She wants VPR.  I think she is sick of these women.  She basically was a no show this season anyway.  More of a "friend of" than a real HW.

Brandi draws a lot of ire, but I think Andy would fire her and not think he was firing a big name.  Just MO.  I think there will be more than one person leaving.  I don't think Yolanda will be returning as a full-time HW if she returns at all.  I think she is too sick.  

I think Kim may be here to stay if Andy has his way.  I do think the others will protest tho.  Andy is evil and would like nothing more than to have her implode even more on tv. 

I think Brandi may be gone because of lawsuits not because people don't like her.

Brandi and Kim gave them most of the story lines this season.  I think DC died because no one cared about the show.  NJ may die because of the lack of tension.  I think Andy and the PTB think you need drama.  The KELLY crew aren't going to fight among themselves I don't think.  Especially if Yo is part-time and Lisa V pulls what she did this season.  A love-fest with fabulous homes and lifestyle does sound attractive.  But evil Camille made this franchise season one for me with her kissing the tennis guy and needing only four nannies, her pernicious Art of War reading etc...

• Love 4

But evil Camille made this franchise season one for me with her kissing the tennis guy and needing only four nannies, her pernicious Art of War reading etc...

Oh, me, too.  No one will ever be able to simper and spin in a party dress like Camille.  But she was so giving. And she really helped people.  Just like Jesus.

• Love 7

IMO Lisa V knows better than to put all of her eggs in one basket. She'll do both shows for as long as she can. 

I could see her leaving if she got a show based on PUMP off of the ground but not before that. 

• Love 5

Well, this certainly explains why Kim went to Lisa's room to accept an apology from her.  She was instructed to by TPTB, not because she felt bad or anything.  Because she's Kim Richards!  Why would she feel bad about making Brandi Freaking Glanville look like a choir girl? 

Clearly KIm hit a nerve and knows something.  I have watched the dinner episode at least 4 times and if you watch everyone else's reaction when Kim starts with the bread comment and then talking about Lisa's home life, they all look panicked. 

IMO Lisa V knows better than to put all of her eggs in one basket. She'll do both shows for as long as she can. 

I could see her leaving if she got a show based on PUMP off of the ground but not before that. 

I agree.  Frankly, all of the ladies should be thinking this way.  Ride this show as long as possible.  It's a lot of money for a relatively light schedule, I would think.

• Love 4

This recap was hilarious. Eileen's "How dare you" moment was so Stefano DiMera's daughter, haha

Oh man, I would love a HW show with just soap actresses.  And since some of them are married to other soap actors, we'd get to see them, in all their smell-the-fart glory, too.  Needs to happen. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Oh man, I would love a HW show with just soap actresses.  And since some of them are married to other soap actors, we'd get to see them, in all their smell-the-fart glory, too.  Needs to happen. 

I was hoping that Real Soap (?) show Kelly Monaco was on with Kristen Storms would be like that, but it was a disappointment. Someone needs to dig up Robert Kelker Kelly and his child bride for this! And Dee Hall of course. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 3

Me, too.  I'm glad for her and I think she's going to be huge.  I hope Bella is able to make a name for herself if that's what she really wants.  I like them both but Bella really tugs at my heartstrings for some reason.

• Love 4

A different look at the coffee shop scene.  This is a cannabis newsletter.  I see Greg Bennett from Nj weighed in and agreed with the sentiments one needs to smoke a lot of pot to watch the show.  http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/03/06/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-marijuana-amsterdam/31244/

I think maybe you stated it, or maybe someone else, the fact was that Brandi actually said was that Kyle was there one time when Brandi smoked pot.  Interesting.  Now, Kyle has become somewhat of an 'aficionado' on pot.....

I think Brandi said, "The last time I smoked pot was with you at your house." to Kyle?

Kyle never denied anything Brandi said about that. What she did say was that she did not want her daughters to know, that's all. Brandi did not get the response she wanted and got mad, tried a second time and was once again shut down by all of the women including Yolanda.

http://nypost.com/2015/02/04/the-9-most-hated-real-housewives-ever/ Ouch to be included in this list. I would swap out Alexis for Teresa Giudice

I will disagree. I know Teresa was villian-like the first for seasons but once her idiot family members and supposed friends in JacDaniels/Caro flipped with all their hatred and jealousy tide turned for her. Nene didnt make this. She was no different or better than Teresa with her behavior the first handful of seasons until she went finally went Hollywood and shes tone it down. Same with Camille season 1 of BH, she got the villian edit season 1 but she went all "nice" the last two seasons but I liked her in both roles. Carlton I have no issue making the list. She was nasty as the day is long with a bug always up her ass especially towards Kyle. Alexis wasn't a villian but annoyed the hell out of me at times. When she and Gretchen were cool she would say mean girl like things too but not enough to be on this list.

Joanna could had made this list especially what she said to Lisa how she couldn't get pregnant Or Audriana even how she turned on Lea Black and used her. I like my villians sometimes without them there is no show but there are some that have simply worn out there welcome (

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1

This, is absolutely priceless:

"Just to be clear: the problem isn’t Kim showing up completely shitfaced on national TV. The problem is that people talked about it. I also love that Brandi is playing the “You’re ruining her life” card when Brandi said on national TV that she is too afraid to confront an obviously still using Kim and that the problems are way worse than anyone even knows. This woman is. The. WORST. And I was here during the Maloof years "

Says it all. The problem couldn't possibly be Kim (twitch) and Brandi. It's always everyone else.

One more great line:

"Lisa calls her on being an asshole, but that’s the point so Brandi just laughs at herself and pretends the entire country doesn’t hate her ass and write cards to Eddie in our heads that say “We get it. Good choice"."

Edited by chlban
  • Love 6

One more great line:

"Lisa calls her on being an asshole, but that’s the point so Brandi just laughs at herself and pretends the entire country doesn’t hate her ass and write cards to Eddie in our heads that say “We get it. Good choice"."

That last bit would be a great tag line for Brandy's thread

"Dear Eddie, We get it. Good choice."

• Love 5

The Most Dramatic Real Housewives Trips Ever

http://www.eonline.com/photos/15518/the-most-dramatic-real-housewives-trips-ever/471394

'Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Cast Rumors: Are Lisa Rinna, Eileen Davidson Leaving The Show?
http://www.ibtimes.com/real-housewives-beverly-hills-cast-rumors-are-lisa-rinna-eileen-davidson-leaving-show-1843614

KYLE & KIM RICHARDS
RELATIONSHIP MAY BE BEYOND REPAIR

http://www.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/12/kyle-kim-richards-feud-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-dog-attack

Edited by BlackMamba

Can anyone tell me what Tamara Tattles is talking about when she talks about here? She keeps talking about a someone name Katherine and someone named Kristine and how they are the same person and they are Brandi's ghostwriter? But, because she doesn't want to feed traffic to their site, she never provides any links and it is all very confusing.

• Love 1

Can anyone tell me what Tamara Tattles is talking about when she talks about here? She keeps talking about a someone name Katherine and someone named Kristine and how they are the same person and they are Brandi's ghostwriter? But, because she doesn't want to feed traffic to their site, she never provides any links and it is all very confusing.

From what I gather, she's talking about Brandi's Ghostwriter(Kristine) also having a blog under the name Katherine Hudson.

A google for Katherine Hudson brings up absolutely nothing, so I don't really get it.

Found it ! http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/author/hkatherine/ (and it appears that it's Katherine HuTson)

Thank you. I still don't understand the whole they are the same person thing, but she said something about Twitter so maybe that is where the answer is. I don't tweet so I am sure I miss plenty of battles over the Housewives. 

ETA: I just read one of the articles. I think I get why TT thinks its the same person. This person really LOVES Brandi.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 4