Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

I'd take that list of HWs net worth with a huge grain of salt. All that "writer" did is copy and paste figures from a bogus/dubious website. It's been repeatedly said that Celebrity Net Worth is pretty sketchy with their figures, and they just pull random numbers out of thin air.

I'd only trust a list like this if it came from Forbes.

I totally agree, KFC.  Any one of us could probably make out a similar list.  I just thought it was fun enough to comment on!  :)

I haven't watched this, so you guys can give synopsis and reviews.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/565c99f58795a20947000296

You've missed nothing by not watching. It's a typical Kyle interview (does this woman ever turn down a chance to get her angry nostril on camera?) It's merely a variation of the same pap she regurgitates whenever possible. Kyle didn't realize how hard reality tv would be. Kyle worries about Kim. Kyle thinks -- who the hell knows. She needs to stop waving her hands around when she talks. Use your words, Kyle, use your words. And try to be unbiased when you do.

More blat from Kyle:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kyle-richards-kim-richards-sisters-difficult-rhobh-andy-cohen-radio-show/

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2

The trailer for American Crime Story is out and running during AHS. A brief shot of Connie Britton as the MCFR appears underwhelming. I remember reading "Britton" as "Nielsen" when I first came across an article about the casting because the former seems like a counterintuitive choice. Selma Blair seems like she may have some dramatic scenes as Kris K. http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/watch-new-trailer-for-american-crime-story-the-people-v-oj-simpson-starring-john-travolta-cuba-gooding-jr-20151202

• Love 1

Recommended: the "Bitch Sesh" podcast.  In which two comediennes and a weekly guest star break down the RHOBH episodes and all other things Real Housewives - they use the weekly recap as a starting point to share their housewives obsessions and opinion from all franchises through the years.  

Casey Wilson (from Happy Endings) and Danielle (someone?) are the comediennes; they're also the women behind Hulu's "Real Hotwives" series.

Absolutely hysterical.  

Be warned (or reassured) however:  they feel strongly that anyone who questions Yolanda's illness is a monster.

• Love 3

Wire Wrap correct me if I am wrong-didn't Lisa announce on TV that she and Ken had adopted Giggy's father and wasn't he one of the five dogs present when Rumpy and his bride came home from training?   http://allthingsrh.com/brandi-glanville-explains-text-message-lisa-vanderpump/

Just childish that Brandi thinks anyone would want c*nt as part of a nickname-what part of don't say that does she not get?  Brandi spent the better part of this past summer and fall talking about being part of the series so why is it all of a sudden her name is off limits?   She thrives and survives over the connection to RHOBH and suck it up -surely she can take a few digs.  As far as the Bravo crew liking her-they need to find a better class of friends.  Nice that they hang out with Brandi and discuss Lisa.

Letting you all know the last 4 episodes in terms of ratings has been as followed:

Guess centering the show around Yolanda and her illness isn't making for good tv.

Why the idiots at Bravo thought this was a good storyline is beyond me.  I can see keeping Yolanda around because she was married to someone famous and has two famous model daughters but geez. . . .get this woman off the show.  Time to re-tool.

• Love 3

Why the idiots at Bravo thought this was a good storyline is beyond me. I can see keeping Yolanda around because she was married to someone famous and has two famous model daughters but geez. . . .get this woman off the show. Time to re-tool.

It's only proof this is why Yolanda should had never been an A storyline.

Plus maybe the audience is doesn't want to see another "is they really sick" gate storyline. When people watch RHs they want to watch a gulity pleasure where you see rich women but where they have fun and judge them on their behavior. We just saw substance abuse-gate with Kim, Brooks lying about cancer and now this. Evolution/Bravo has fatigued their audience and are tuning out. Now if

Yo story was a C-storyline and not made a big deal of it would be ok.

• Love 4

Wire Wrap correct me if I am wrong-didn't Lisa announce on TV that she and Ken had adopted Giggy's father and wasn't he one of the five dogs present when Rumpy and his bride came home from training?   http://allthingsrh.com/brandi-glanville-explains-text-message-lisa-vanderpump/

Just childish that Brandi thinks anyone would want c*nt as part of a nickname-what part of don't say that does she not get?  Brandi spent the better part of this past summer and fall talking about being part of the series so why is it all of a sudden her name is off limits?   She thrives and survives over the connection to RHOBH and suck it up -surely she can take a few digs.  As far as the Bravo crew liking her-they need to find a better class of friends.  Nice that they hang out with Brandi and discuss Lisa.

Why the idiots at Bravo thought this was a good storyline is beyond me.  I can see keeping Yolanda around because she was married to someone famous and has two famous model daughters but geez. . . .get this woman off the show.  Time to re-tool.

Yes, they already had Daddfio and Brandi knew it. She is just trying to blame Lisa for the backlash she is getting for her own actions/words as always. This IS Brandi's MO, say/do something nasty and then blame her victim for "making" her do it, nothing is ever Brandi's fault, ever. I believe that Lisa/Ken got Daddio 3+ years ago, when they/Brandi were still on good terms, so Brandi is lying once again.

• Love 3

Letting you all know the last 4 episodes in terms of ratings has been as followed:

Guess centering the show around Yolanda and her illness isn't making for good tv.

I'm picturing Brandi in her latest rental, alone, drunk on her cheap wine, surrounded by boxes of her unsold candles, cackling at these numbers and thinking the ratings drop is solely because she " chose" to leave (insert expletive filled rant by Brandi here).

• Love 5

Yes, they already had Daddfio and Brandi knew it. She is just trying to blame Lisa for the backlash she is getting for her own actions/words as always. This IS Brandi's MO, say/do something nasty and then blame her victim for "making" her do it, nothing is ever Brandi's fault, ever. I believe that Lisa/Ken got Daddio 3+ years ago, when they/Brandi were still on good terms, so Brandi is lying once again.

My thing is if Brandi is so detached from the show-why does she know or care what others say about her?  I am quite certain Taylor, Carlton, Joyce and a few others would love to have their name brought up.  It keeps them relevant in the media.  Both Kim and Brandi left with a big dark cloud after the Reunion-due to their profanity laced, lying behavior.  I also don't think Lisa has said anything awful about Yolanda.

I'm picturing Brandi in her latest rental, alone, drunk on her cheap wine, surrounded by boxes of her unsold candles, cackling at these numbers and thinking the ratings drop is solely because she " chose" to leave (insert expletive filled rant by Brandi here).

I have to add this because you brought up the candles.  About a week before Christmas she was hawking her wares and mentioned there were only 40 candles to sell.  Christmas Eve, even with the discount, they were some available.  I really can't imagine somebody wanting a candle, that smells like wine, that has Brandi's signature on it or costs $40.00.

• Love 5

My thing is if Brandi is so detached from the show-why does she know or care what others say about her?  I am quite certain Taylor, Carlton, Joyce and a few others would love to have their name brought up.  It keeps them relevant in the media.  Both Kim and Brandi left with a big dark cloud after the Reunion-due to their profanity laced, lying behavior.  I also don't think Lisa has said anything awful about Yolanda.

I have to add this because you brought up the candles.  About a week before Christmas she was hawking her wares and mentioned there were only 40 candles to sell.  Christmas Eve, even with the discount, they were some available.  I really can't imagine somebody wanting a candle, that smells like wine, that has Brandi's signature on it or costs $40.00.

Brandi is desperate to keep her name in the tabloids and that is why she sent the tweet to begin with. She knows that her twitter account is followed by bloggers/tabloids and she would get called out on it whether or not Lisa showed it to anyone. I also don't buy that she didn't know the dog had died, it was already in the tabloids/blogs and Brandi read them everyday, so she knew and sent the vile tweet for the purpose of getting her name in the tabloids/blogs and nothing more. Without the BH show and her former cast members, she has nothing of interest to keep her name in the public....nothing.

• Love 3

Wire-Thanks for the Daddio update.  It seems Brandi is trying to direct the way the show unfolds.  She is just adamant how awful the other women are regarding Yolanda's health.  We, the viewers, can reach are own conclusions as to how the other women treat Yolanda.  No one has said anything about her or to her the rises to insulting.  For Brandi to try and insert herself in the discussion is well very brandesque.  I will say I have never found it a good idea to tell someone they are being plotted against.  Yolanda, can weigh in for herself.  

• Love 2

Wire-Thanks for the Daddio update.  It seems Brandi is trying to direct the way the show unfolds.  She is just adamant how awful the other women are regarding Yolanda's health.  We, the viewers, can reach are own conclusions as to how the other women treat Yolanda.  No one has said anything about her or to her the rises to insulting.  For Brandi to try and insert herself in the discussion is well very brandesque.  I will say I have never found it a good idea to tell someone they are being plotted against.  Yolanda, can weigh in for herself.  

Just where IS Brandi getting all this info from to begin with? I don't buy that she is "still very close" to anyone working on the BH show, outside of Yolanda and I don't believe that she is friends with anyone on the production team either otherwise she would not have been fired as a full HW. IMO, she is making it up as she goes to try and remain relevant because she has NOTHING else. The show WAS all that she had and she blew it.  

I only read this forum and Reality Tea (which loves Lisa V) so I wasn't aware that there was backlash to Lisa V's comments. So far only Lisa R has said that Yolanda might be faking it or causing her own symptoms, which is what Munchausen's is. Lisa V., Kyle and even Taylor have all mostly said they thought she was misdiagnosed, not that she wasn't sick. They may have insinuated at times that Yolanda may be playing up her illness and exaggerating a bit, which she definitely is based on her own contradictory statements, but there were no accusations of her totally faking her illness. None of them have said anything inappropriate, IMO. Where is this backlash coming from?

I don't buy that Brandi didn't know that Daddio existed or that he had died because she reads the tabloids and follows the women on social media. Whether her karma comments were referring to Daddio's death, I don't know, but she definitely knew about it. She's so pathetic.

• Love 6

Desperation on the part of Brandi....and Bravo.

• Love 1

Oh FFS, no except Rinna has questioned Yolanda's self diagnosed Lyme Disease, all they keep saying is it must be something more.  It is bad enough Yolanda cant comprehend what is being said, but Brandi, doesn't need to add her bizarre twist to things.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3383103/I-m-friend-Brandi-Glanville-blasts-fellow-Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-accusing-Yolanda-Foster-faking-Lyme-disease-following-news-divorce.html  One thing I dislike is when someone claims to be someone's only real friend.  (I wonder who Brandi gets that from?)  Erika, Kyle and Eileen have all been very supportive of Yolanda and her illness.  Asking if it could be something more is not really backstabbing someone.   So now Brandi thinks it is good for Yolanda to make her feel alienated for her cast mates.  Good job Brandi!!

• Love 3

Isn't Brandi Kim's only friend as well? What a rare combination she is - a drunken, whorey, disgusting humanitarian.

Oh I think that is probably correct.  Although Yolanda shows concern, I don't think she wants any attention taken away from her situation.

• Love 1

No surprise here-Kim not forgiving Lisa Rinna:  http://www.allabouttrh.com/kyle-richards-says-sister-kim-richards-not-forgiving-lisa-rinna/  Kim only collects apologies, 'she doesn't give them.

Yes, The WORLD owes Kim an apology! LOL She still hasn't taken on any responsibility for her actions and she never will IMO.

Oh FFS, no except Rinna has questioned Yolanda's self diagnosed Lyme Disease, all they keep saying is it must be something more.  It is bad enough Yolanda cant comprehend what is being said, but Brandi, doesn't need to add her bizarre twist to things.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3383103/I-m-friend-Brandi-Glanville-blasts-fellow-Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-accusing-Yolanda-Foster-faking-Lyme-disease-following-news-divorce.html  One thing I dislike is when someone claims to be someone's only real friend.  (I wonder who Brandi gets that from?)  Erika, Kyle and Eileen have all been very supportive of Yolanda and her illness.  Asking if it could be something more is not really backstabbing someone.   So now Brandi thinks it is good for Yolanda to make her feel alienated for her cast mates.  Good job Brandi!!

Brandi is THE source telling Yolanda that the other HWs doubt her, she is THE one feeding her lies to keep Yolanda ALL to herself. Funny, Yolanda has zero time for Brandi unless she is filming the show, otherwise......NOTHING. LOL

• Love 4

Yes, The WORLD owes Kim an apology! LOL She still hasn't taken on any responsibility for her actions and she never will IMO.

Brandi is THE source telling Yolanda that the other HWs doubt her, she is THE one feeding her lies to keep Yolanda ALL to herself. Funny, Yolanda has zero time for Brandi unless she is filming the show, otherwise......NOTHING. LOL

Yolanda's issue go far deeper than fog brain if she cannot listen to what the women are saying on the show, or read their blogs.  This seems to be a rerun of Amsterdam where Brandi was in a huge fit over claiming the other women saying she is an alcoholic.    No Brandi they think you drink too much an act like an asshole, they never called you an alcoholic..

• Love 3

Move over Giggy there is a no man in town, meet Harrison:  http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/realitytv-star-lisa-vanderpump-adopts-sacramento-shelter-dog/37238674  Gee Lisa got an almost three minute news story out of this.  Can't wait to see how Giggy responds.

She already reported that Giggy and Harrison get along, she said that Harrison gets along with all the dogs. I wouldn't worry about Giggy or any of the other dogs, Hanky and Panky are the biters in that family! LOL

• Love 4

Lisa has domestic staff who seem to be keeping things under control, her house looks really clean and her clothes aren't covered in dog hair. Brandi or Kim wouldn't be able to get away with 8 dogs.

• Love 3

Lisa has domestic staff who seem to be keeping things under control, her house looks really clean and her clothes aren't covered in dog hair. Brandi or Kim wouldn't be able to get away with 8 dogs.

But even people with immaculate houses, with or without staff, get side eyed for having many cats.

I appreciate that Lisa is rescuing some of these animals.  But I expect her to adopt some baby goats soon, because like mini-horses, they seem to be on trend at the moment.  I don't doubt she loves animals but some of her acquisitions seem like props for her lavish, eccentric lifestyle. 

• Love 2

I guess there's a perception in the general public that cats don't reciprocate their owner's affection, and that someone who has 8 is a fool because they're chasing after what cats don't give: love. Dogs do love their owners.

I guess there's a perception in the general public that cats don't reciprocate their owner's affection, and that someone who has 8 is a fool because they're chasing after what cats don't give: love. Dogs do love their owners.

There well may be a perception that cats don't give love...but it's false and ignorant. I have two and my son has 4, a momma cat and her three 8 month old babies. I have one of the babies and an older cat. When my son, her poppa, visits little Red follows him around until he pets her, she jumps on his lap whenever he sits down and purrs loudly. She snuggles with him rubbing her head against him. When he leaves she cries and cries and then I pick her up for love and more snuggling. My cats are very affectionate and snuggle with us every night. The cat my son took in was feral and pregnant, my older cat was also feral. I've had a dog and her 5 babies which I found homes for many years ago, and in my experience both cats and dogs are loving.

• Love 10

There well may be a perception that cats don't give love...but it's false and ignorant.

Talula...if you'd asked me what I thought about cats 3 months ago, I'd've said that I thought they were a waste of space.  I'm sorry, that's harsh and awful but I'm being honest.  After Thanksgiving, my sister needed someone to cat sit for 2 or 3 weeks.  She was having knee surgery and then on to rehab.  I wanted to say no, oh yes I did! but I couldn't.

I freaking LOVED her cat.  And now all I talk about is getting a cat.  We can't have a pet right now but damn if she wasn't ten times easier than a dog.  Clean, sweet, came when I called her.  Was so affectionate and like a little space heater on my lap.  Just loved her and I miss her terribly.  Part of the reason we don't want a pet is because we're gone a lot.  But my neighbor says her cat is left alone for days at a time.  That said, I'd feel bad leaving my cat home alone for days, knowing now how much they can love their humans and probably miss them if left for days.

• Love 5

Talula...if you'd asked me what I thought about cats 3 months ago, I'd've said that I thought they were a waste of space.  I'm sorry, that's harsh and awful but I'm being honest.  After Thanksgiving, my sister needed someone to cat sit for 2 or 3 weeks.  She was having knee surgery and then on to rehab.  I wanted to say no, oh yes I did! but I couldn't.

I freaking LOVED her cat.  And now all I talk about is getting a cat.  We can't have a pet right now but damn if she wasn't ten times easier than a dog.  Clean, sweet, came when I called her.  Was so affectionate and like a little space heater on my lap.  Just loved her and I miss her terribly.  Part of the reason we don't want a pet is because we're gone a lot.  But my neighbor says her cat is left alone for days at a time.  That said, I'd feel bad leaving my cat home alone for days, knowing now how much they can love their humans and probably miss them if left for days.

Your experience , I think, is not uncommon. My first husband hated cats when we met. His family never had them and he really believed they were not friendly. I introduced him to cats. He's not been without a cat or two of his own, for the last 20 years. There are cats who are aloof, but in my experience with many, many cats, they are the exception , not the rule. I can't imagine life without cats

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3

There are cats who are aloof, but in my experience with many, many cats, they are the exception , not the rule. I can't imagine life without cats.

When I reluctantly took my sister's cat back to her house (are you SURE you don't want me to keep her a few more weeks?) I told her that I now wanted a cat. 

She said to visit many shelters and take my time picking one because not all cats are as sweet and docile as hers is.  Now, don't tell my husband but - a couple weeks ago I went to a shelter.  And true dat about cats!  There were some that were sweet and playful and others that were literally bouncing off and climbing up the walls.  A wall bouncer scares me.  Ya know how when you see a litter of puppies and you can tell which is the rambunctious one and which is the quieter one?  Is it the same with kittens?  Because I kind of want a kitten. 

Topic?  Why doesn't House of Vanderpump Zoo have any cats?

When I reluctantly took my sister's cat back to her house (are you SURE you don't want me to keep her a few more weeks?) I told her that I now wanted a cat. 

She said to visit many shelters and take my time picking one because not all cats are as sweet and docile as hers is.  Now, don't tell my husband but - a couple weeks ago I went to a shelter.  And true dat about cats!  There were some that were sweet and playful and others that were literally bouncing off and climbing up the walls.  A wall bouncer scares me.  Ya know how when you see a litter of puppies and you can tell which is the rambunctious one and which is the quieter one?  Is it the same with kittens?  Because I kind of want a kitten. 

IME, all  kittens are rambunctious.. They just are.  They don't mellow until they are past a year. And I think it's harder to judge a kittens behavior in a shelter, than a full grown cat. The  quiet shelter kitten may be crazy when you get him home. I always ask the workers about the various personalities, as they interact with the kittens more.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

It might be as simple as someone in the house being allergic to cats and I don't remember Lisa ever saying negative about cats but who knows.

• Love 1

Had no idea where to post these tweets, but seems like ol Kathy is back talking in code again2hoepfc.png

Thanks for bringing her coded messages here, LOL. Sure it's embarrassing TO KATHY, but Kyle says she's on a reality show and this sort of family angst has to be brought to the public. I think Kyle may also be ticked off her husband was excluded and her invitation was on and off for her neices royal wedding.

The REAL TRUTH and DON't GO POKING THE BEAR? Well the bear may just be little sister Kyle whose had it with keeping family secrets, especially when she and Mauricio are the ones being jerked around. I don't believe Kathy would know the real truth if it jumped out and bit her on her ass.

Problem for Kathy is she can't just dismiss her grown up successful younger sister Kyle anymore. Those days are gone and Kyle is busy writing a scripted family TV show. Kyle may even be opening a second store in NY with her business partner. Guess what Kathy you better shape up and treat Kyle with a little respect or things can get a lot worse for you and your immediate family. Smiley%2B~%2BGIF%2B~%2BRLOL%2B~%2BRollin

Edited by talula
  • Love 10

Her husband started the bullshit, talking to TMZ about Kyle leaving the show bla h blah....

In one of the videos Hilton even asks Kathy if it's alright to mention that Kyle is leaving RHOBH. I agree, Kathy brought it on herself.

I hope Kathy starts spilling. That would be delicious. There's way more to the story than what we're seeing.

Lol, somehow I don't see Kathy "poking the bear" except by awkwardly threatening Kyle on her Twitter account.

• Love 6

Buried in the replies to those tweets of Kathy's is this:

fnfw4l.jpg

So I assume this all pertains to the conversation in Italy about the wedding.   Kathy needs to get over herself. If she wanted to truly take the High Road, she would have tweeted nothing.   Instead, she makes veiled threats (don't poke the bear).

Or maybe the High Road might have been extending a wedding invitation to the entire Umansky family. 

Kathy talks a big game - let's see her start spilling. And let's see Kyle come out fighting.  I think she's fed up with the whole lot of them anyway.   Mauricio is successful, their marriage seems good, and I have yet to read anything negative about any of her kids. 

The Hiltons seem...jealous.  I guess all was well as long as Mauricio bowed to Rick. 

• Love 11

Buried in the replies to those tweets of Kathy's is this:

fnfw4l.jpg

So I assume this all pertains to the conversation in Italy about the wedding.   Kathy needs to get over herself. If she wanted to truly take the High Road, she would have tweeted nothing.   Instead, she makes veiled threats (don't poke the bear).

Or maybe the High Road might have been extending a wedding invitation to the entire Umansky family. 

Kathy talks a big game - let's see her start spilling. And let's see Kyle come out fighting.  I think she's fed up with the whole lot of them anyway.   Mauricio is successful, their marriage seems good, and I have yet to read anything negative about any of her kids. 

The Hiltons seem...jealous.  I guess all was well as long as Mauricio bowed to Rick. 

Kathy needs to worry that she/Rick POKED the BEAR, aka/Kyle! I have no doubts that Kathy has a giant closet full of skeletons in her own closet to worry about Kyle spilling so she needs to tread lightly IMO.

• Love 6

The Hiltons act like spoiled high school kids.  I think the Hiltons need to stay out of Kyle and Mauricio's business opportunities.  Mauricio gave at the office for 12 years.

Exactly.

Mauricio might have left on a sour note however it is time to move on.

They all act like spoiled kids, IMO.

• Love 4

Oh Ryebread, get a cat! I love it when a previously non-cat person turns the corner!  You can leave them alone for a fair amount of time, but I'll come over and offer a snuggle when you are gone if you want me to. We leave our cat (Henry Ford) alone for a couple of days here and there, but have a friend come over to give him fresh water and a lap to sit on. 

• Love 7