Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Kim Richards: watching Reunion ShowDrove Her to Drink

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/17/kim-richards-arrest-drinking-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion/#ixzz3XZnBfdQD

Kim Richards just broke from stress when she was arrested early Thursday at the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel.
Sources very close to Kim as well as sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ, she was unable to cope with some pretty terrible things going on in her life.
-- Her ex-husband Monty, who still lives with her, is dying of stage 4 cancer.
-- Her son Chad was released from UCLA Medical Center hours before the meltdown.
-- She's under financial stress. Contrary to reports, she's getting no money for child support.
-- Kim is trying to plan her daughter Brooke's official wedding.
But the real trigger ... we're told earlier in the evening, Kim went to Brooke's house, where they watched the 3-part reunion. Kim had put it off because it was too upsetting, but she had to binge watch in order to fulfill her obligation to blog about the shows. And reliving what went down crushed her.
We're told Kim has been deeply upset over Lisa Vanderpump and Lisa Rinna. Kim believes Vanderpump had intentionally driven a wedge between her and sister Kyle. On the show, Vanderpump urged them to reconcile, but Kim claims off camera Vanderpump told Kyle that Kim didn't want her at Brooke's wedding ... which infuriated Kyle and deeply hurt Kim.

Our sources say the cumulative stress was too much for Kim to bear. We're told she left Brooke's house and ended up alone at the Polo Lounge at the Bev Hills Hotel. It's unclear what if anything she drank there, but Kim has told friends a group of people at a table invited her to sit at around 1:30 AM, but the maitre d' wasn't having it and ordered Kim out.
As we reported, the hotel people say Kim got belligerent, wouldn't leave the restaurant, ended up in the bathroom where cops dragged her out. She was booked for public drunkenness, resisting arrest, trespass and battery on a cop.

0417-kim-richards-swipe-splash-3.jpg

-----------------------------------ETA--------------------------------------------------------

Ultimatum? ‘RHOBH’ Producers Urging Kim Richards To Go To Rehab — ‘She’s Become A Liability’

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhobh-producers-urge-kim-richards-go-to-rehab/

Edited by goldy
  • Love 1

Kim Richards: watching Reunion ShowDrove Her to Drink

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/17/kim-richards-arrest-drinking-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion/#ixzz3XZnBfdQD

Kim Richards just broke from stress when she was arrested early Thursday at the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel.

Sources very close to Kim as well as sources connected with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" tell TMZ, she was unable to cope with some pretty terrible things going on in her life.

-- Her ex-husband Monty, who still lives with her, is dying of stage 4 cancer.

-- Her son Chad was released from UCLA Medical Center hours before the meltdown.

-- She's under financial stress. Contrary to reports, she's getting no money for child support.

-- Kim is trying to plan her daughter Brooke's official wedding.

But the real trigger ... we're told earlier in the evening, Kim went to Brooke's house, where they watched the 3-part reunion. Kim had put it off because it was too upsetting, but she had to binge watch in order to fulfill her obligation to blog about the shows. And reliving what went down crushed her.

We're told Kim has been deeply upset over Lisa Vanderpump and Lisa Rinna. Kim believes Vanderpump had intentionally driven a wedge between her and sister Kyle. On the show, Vanderpump urged them to reconcile, but Kim claims off camera Vanderpump told Kyle that Kim didn't want her at Brooke's wedding ... which infuriated Kyle and deeply hurt Kim.

Our sources say the cumulative stress was too much for Kim to bear. We're told she left Brooke's house and ended up alone at the Polo Lounge at the Bev Hills Hotel. It's unclear what if anything she drank there, but Kim has told friends a group of people at a table invited her to sit at around 1:30 AM, but the maitre d' wasn't having it and ordered Kim out.

As we reported, the hotel people say Kim got belligerent, wouldn't leave the restaurant, ended up in the bathroom where cops dragged her out. She was booked for public drunkenness, resisting arrest, trespass and battery on a cop.

0417-kim-richards-swipe-splash-3.jpg

-----------------------------------ETA--------------------------------------------------------

Ultimatum? ‘RHOBH’ Producers Urging Kim Richards To Go To Rehab — ‘She’s Become A Liability’

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhobh-producers-urge-kim-richards-go-to-rehab/

I giggled at the end of the video. It looked liked she tried to slam the door to say, "I'm not talking about my sobriety!" but it didn't quite have the effect. Sorta like someone storming out of a room and having to go back and get her purse.

So she's shifting her focus to the OTHER Lisa...

• Love 1

Her son Chad was released from UCLA Medical Center hours before the meltdown

And every one of us would go out under these circumstances, of course.

Kim just can't say she's at fault for any freaking thing.

• Love 3

Exactly, ginger90.

Boo-freakin'-hoo, Kim. We ALL have stress and extenuating circumstances, but not all of us deal with it by getting drunk (or drugs), hiding in bathrooms and kicking cops. Get a damn grip...and I don't mean a shot glass either!

Edited by MsTree

Kyle Richards sighting:  Due to the glory of insomnia, at around a quarter after three this morning, I found a little gem on Lifetime that had Kyle's name in the credits, so of course I immediately turned to it.  And strike me dead if I am lying, the scene showing when I turned to that channel had Kyle['s character] pointing her Bony Finger of Judgment at the drug stealing sister assuming her comatose sister's identity.  She was murdered, off screen, in a subsequent scene.  Lawd, I couldn't make this shit up if I was V.C. Andrews. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1849751/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

And, appropos of absolutely no shade a'tall, LeAnne Rimes is the guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race this week.  RuPaul, supposed good friend of SatanAndy.  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm...

• Love 2

So tomorrow is allegedly the Bravo Upfronts-just who from RHOBH will be going?  I think it is also when they do the summer vacation commercials.   I think it is a given no Kim, but will Brandi  be there?  Usually the have Kyle and Lisa.  I will be interested to see who makes the cut. 

• Love 1

I saw LisaR, Kyle and LVP there. No Brandi. Yea!

Omg, fingers crossed! I'm daring to be hopeful that this is the second sign. (The first sign being Brandi claiming that she isn't sure if she wants to come back.)

• Love 2

So far so good. I'm afraid if I break out the champagne it'll jinx it. No way is she not nervous though.

Do you think she thinks she really might not return to the show? Her grasp of reality is pretty tenuous, I believe. Also, if she is aware of this, for real, I think there is a good chance that she is enraged, not nervous. She could be both, I guess. Or she could be passed out in some bathroom. If she is enraged, I wonder who she blames and who she's taking it out on.

• Love 1
(edited)

If she is enraged, I wonder who she blames and who she's taking it out on.

Kyle, she will blame Kyle and make everyone around miserable!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

From radaronline.com

Mean Girls! Kyle Richards & Lisa Vanderpump Caught Mocking Caitlyn Jenner — Their Dirty Diss EXPOSED

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 @ 16:51PM

Caityln Jenner has been warmly embraced for her courageous decision to go public with her transformation but not everyone in Hollywood has been so accepting. According to a new report, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump were recently caught mocking her in public!

The reality stars were having lunch at the West Hollywood hot spot Cecconi’s when they reportedly began making offensive jokes about Jenner.

“At one point Kyle held up her phone and started laughing hysterically as she showed it to Lisa and the rest of the table,” a source told In Touch magazine.

“It was that meme of the back of Vanity Fair that shows Caitlyn’s private parts between her legs. Kyle grabbed Lisa and said ‘Oh my God, what if they put her on our show?”

The crude joke make Vanderpump crack up, In Touch magazine reported, and the denigrating talk continued.

“Then Kyle said, ‘What if we walk in on her in the bathroom and she’s standing up to pee?'” the source told the magazine.

The Bravolebrities continued their unkind conversation, according to the In Touch eyewitness. “After Kyle made a crack about what cameras my capture if Kaitlyn join the cast, another woman at their table chimed in,” the source claimed. “She said it’s just like Mrs. Doubtfire!”

-snip-

What do you want to bet that ROL/InTouch used this luncheon, as both articles name Cecconi’s as the restaurant in question and the same date, as the basis for the story Quinn posted above and made up their conversation! LOL

• Love 5

I wouldn't hold it past them Wire. How messy and tacky that was for them to write a "story" like that especially from Lisa V's end. This woman loves and lives for the LGBTQ community. They'll say anything for clicks.

• Love 2

I don't buy that Radar Online story one bit. First, Kyle has been friends with the Jenner family for decades. Second Lisa is and has been a huge supporter of the LGBT community. There is no way that they would be dissing Caitlyn, and if they were, there is no way that either of them would be caught doing it in public. The story is total bullshit. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Aaaah, and there's the crass, tacky, non-funny, uncultured, braying Kyle Richards from seasons 1 and 2 that I have known and (not) loved.

Right. The same Kyle Richards who has been friends with the Jenners for what? 20 years?

I wonder if Brandi is part of this? She must be hard up for money.

ETA: Bravolebs celebrate historic day today - same sex marriage in all 50 states.

Lisa V., Lisa Rinna, Kyle, Andy, and Joyce, are among those who are showing their support:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/bravolebs-celebrate-scotus-ruling-on-same-sex-marriage?cid=soc_dg_fb_DISH

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Right. The same Kyle Richards who has been friends with the Jenners for what? 20 years?

I am not saying there might not be fabrication involved, but those jokes sound very much like the kind of dumb jokes Kyle has made in the past (particularly wondering whether he would pee standing up) - she has this way of playing "dumb" and then guffawing about it - maybe the jokes weren't meant in an insulting way. But I am not so quick to assume the whole thing is completely made up. None of us will ever know for sure.

• Love 3

I am not saying there might not be fabrication involved, but those jokes sound very much like the kind of dumb jokes Kyle has made in the past (particularly wondering whether he would pee standing up) - she has this way of playing "dumb" and then guffawing about it - maybe the jokes weren't meant in an insulting way. But I am not so quick to assume the whole thing is completely made up. None of us will ever know for sure.

“Then Kyle said, ‘What if we walk in on her in the bathroom and she’s standing up to pee?'” the source told the magazine.

If this source saw these two acting like hyenas and mocking Caitlyn, pretty damn sure they would have videotaped it on their iPhone. With all the devices out there that capture many well-known folks saying questionable things and acting inappropriately in all kinds of places, I am sure this person would have been quick to pull out their phone to capture this moment for all to see and get a helluva lot more money for their story.

As for the "stand up and pee" comment. I have read countless comments just like that since that Caitlyn Vogue cover came out. That doesn't even count the comments I heard on my lunch break that day the cover came out. As if that comment would be the kind of thing only Kyle would say.

• Love 5

Who walks in on someone when they are peeing? Wouldn't one knock first if they are in a residence, and don't most upscale (howives) joints have stalls?  Redonkulous.

Maybe Brandi would be the kind to do that sort of thing. After all, she is the kind to have sex in a child's bathroom at a party full of people.

• Love 1
(edited)

If this source saw these two acting like hyenas and mocking Caitlyn, pretty damn sure they would have videotaped it on their iPhone.

There is no way to know that. It's a pretty big assumption.

As for the "stand up and pee" comment. I have read countless comments just like that since that Caitlyn Vogue cover came out. That doesn't even count the comments I heard on my lunch break that day the cover came out. As if that comment would be the kind of thing only Kyle would say.

I guess I am missing the point here: because others said it, then it is okay if Kyle said it too?

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 1
(edited)

In this day and age, and with all those iPhone videos that surface on gossip sites such as TMZ, how is it this person had the time to sit there and view all of this going on, hear what it was these two women were alleged to have done and said, word for word, and yet, doesn't think to videotape it to give credence to their story, a story that they ended up giving to a tabloid? I see people whip out their phones to videotape some famous person at LAX, a restaurant, a grocery store, in a parking lot, and that is to just videotape the person doing nothing out of the ordinary. But, here is someone who is watching these two well-known people on a hit show (they clearly knew who they were) and this source is watching these two women who are apparently mocking Caitlyn Jenner, the biggest story at the time, and this source sits there and analyzes and listens to what they are saying because obviously they have a story to sell but, this person doesn't think to videotape what is happening? Nope. Don't buy it.

I guess I am missing the point here: because others said it, then it is okay if Kyle said it too?

Your emphasis was on the "standing up to pee" comment and how it is so similar to the kind of jokes Kyle has said in the past. The thing is, plenty of people were posting and commenting about that same thing on social media at the time Ms. Jenner revealed her personal journey to become a woman. Some were not kind about it, while others were serious about their question. I heard plenty of people talking about Ms. Jenner and wondering what she would be doing when it came to going to the restroom.  The "source" of this story could have grabbed something that was being said at the time and just put it out there that Kyle was saying it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

If you look at the Daily Mail photos there are pics of the people standing behind Lisa and Kyle so if they were really wanting to be accurate they would record.   Also there would be Bravo footage as they were filming.

What kills me is just because you have a penis doesn't mean you have to stand to pee.  If someone dislikes Kyle or Lisa they can make whatever stories they want.

• Love 6

Okay, as I said before, there is no way for any of us to know if there is truth to the story or not. I see a lot of conjecture and speculation as to why it's not true, but there is no proof either way. So, every person has to come to their own conclusions. I am not as quick to dismiss it as others. That's it.

• Love 2

Who walks in on someone when they are peeing? Wouldn't one knock first if they are in a residence, and don't most upscale (howives) joints have stalls?  Redonkulous.

Kim...if she's running from the police!

• Love 9

Okay, as I said before, there is no way for any of us to know if there is truth to the story or not. I see a lot of conjecture and speculation as to why it's not true, but there is no proof either way. So, every person has to come to their own conclusions. I am not as quick to dismiss it as others. That's it.

The biggest tell for me that it isn't true is that it was generated by Radar Online. They have absolutely zero credibility because their stories are almost always made up based on some pictures and an anonymous source. But, I also think it is important to realize that this lunch was being filmed by BRAVO. Even if Lisa and Kyle felt like mocking Caitlyn Jenner, there is no way you can convince me they would do it while filming. They know that they have no say in what BRAVO will let air, Kyle especially knows it, so they would never risk something like that. 

• Love 5

Exactly. Fifty percent chance it was said, 50 percent it wasn't. Lisa, despite her profound (and frequently expressed) love for the LGBT community, could easily have made comments under the mantle of her so-called sophisticated Euro humor. And Kyle? Well, she's a dim little beggar so she could have made the comments in an effort to demonstrate her perception of worldliness. Yep, I can see it. IMO, naturally.

It could have been before or after they were being filmed. There have been numerous reports of Housewives filming "a scene" at a restaurant and then having their "real meal" afterward once the cameras were off. Speculation and conjecture can go both ways.