Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

Kyle and Erika at the People's Choice Awards.

Kudos to Erika who is not afraid to carry on after someone swiped her pants.

I don't even know where to begin with Kyle's fashion choice. Ok, I will start with the Umansky clutch. I guess she is nervous that the person who stole Erika's pants is going to steal her clutch. Labelled for insurance purposes. 

E-PEOPLES-CHOICE-AWARDS-2019.jpg.c21fdf6a19f255b1f945add9a40c986a.jpg

rs_634x1024-191110164501-634-2019-E-Peoples-Choice-Awards-red-carpet-fashion-kyle-richards.cm.111019.jpg

Erika.jpg

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Underwear?  Or?  No underwear!

That..... is the question.

The 2nd question is why is she wearing the bead thingys that I wrap around my Christmas tree on her "outfit"?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 5

I don't think I have ever seen Kyle look so bad. Her face looks terrible - inflated and puffy. Her hair looks like a wig - so black and fake looking. She doesn't even look like Kyle anymore. Walk away from the plastic surgeon/fillers etc Kyle. I don't know who she reminds me of - a country singer? Cher? Reba McIntyre in a wig? Joyce DeWitt with long hair?  I haven't even gotten to her outfit yet.

I think Erika is wearing too dark a contouring blush. Meh on her outfit. Too Hank Williams, Jr. for me. 

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I don't think I have ever seen Kyle look so bad. Her face looks terrible - inflated and puffy. Her hair looks like a wig - so black and fake looking. She doesn't even look like Kyle anymore. Walk away from the plastic surgeon/fillers etc Kyle. I don't know who she reminds me of - a country singer? Cher? Reba McIntyre in a wig? Joyce DeWitt with long hair?  I haven't even gotten to her outfit yet.

I think Erika is wearing too dark a contouring blush. Meh on her outfit. Too Hank Williams, Jr. for me. 

I was scrolling on FB and thought she was Marie Osmund.   

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Erika's got gorgeous legs!

That she does.

I don't know who she reminds me of - a country singer? Cher? Reba McIntyre in a wig? Joyce DeWitt with long hair?

A beat-up looking Demi Moore?

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, jinjer said:

That's it, Janet from Three is Company. Oh dear.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

My first thought was 'why is lvp in rhbh pic and why does she look so horrible?'. Then I realized it was kyle trying to look like lvp and failing miserably. I've heard imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but the imitator should at least attempt to do a decent job of it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I dunno, they both have their own style of horrible, though LVP's hit to horrible ratio is nowhere near as bad as Kyle's. Granted, no other HWs ration is either that I can think of, except Juliet from Ladies of London...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Kyle is just working on being as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

Luckily this season is shaping up to be so boring that no one will see her except for the episodes where Kim, Brandi, Camille or Eileen Davidson appears. So she will need have as many outfits.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Luckily this season is shaping up to be so boring that no one will see her except for the episodes where Kim, Brandi, Camille or Eileen Davidson appears. 

They might as well bring Adrienne and Taylor back if they’re recycling so much. Taylor only left the show because she moved right? The original six made the best TV together. 

• Love 3

Is anyone a fan of how the RHOBH dress? I think the best dressed RH was Joanna Krupa on Miami. 

Some do better than others.

The reports are that the season is so boring that they have bring in “villains” to get some juice.

Is that code for "LVP spreading rumors to get herself back on the show?"

They might as well bring Adrienne and Taylor back if they’re recycling so much.

I wouldn't mind if Adrienne came back. Taylor can stay gone.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Some do better than others.

Is that code for "LVP spreading rumors to get herself back on the show?"

I wouldn't mind if Adrienne came back. Taylor can stay gone.

True.

LOL

Taylor wasn’t my favorite, but she made for good TV. It would be interesting to see what she’s like now, as her home life is very different than it was when she was a housewife.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Taylor wasn’t my favorite, but she made for good TV. It would be interesting to see what she’s like now, as her home life is very different than it was when she was a housewife.

Hopefully she has retained the ability to go Oklahoma on someone's ass, should the need arise.

• LOL 8

LVP is busy with her own show which looks like it is going to be great fun this season. Plus the rumors of a new spinoff and a new restaurant.

The rumors are from places like Reality Tea, All About the Tea and the Hollywood Reporter.

But by all means blame LVP because that’s all these losers have going for them anyway.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/7/2019 at 6:15 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Throwback to before these three had the equivalent of 3 cases of recycled water bottles used to reconfigure their faces.

Four score and seven nosejobs ago...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2019 at 12:02 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

LVP is busy with her own show which looks like it is going to be great fun this season. Plus the rumors of a new spinoff and a new restaurant.

The rumors are from places like Reality Tea, All About the Tea and the Hollywood Reporter.

But by all means blame LVP because that’s all these losers have going for them anyway.

Honestly, Vanderpump Rules looks like it's going to be mostly awful this season. We're going to have endless footage of Brittany and Jax jumping all over anyone who is slightly critical because of their wedding, which looks like a Nascar event because it's got so many damn sponsors. Lala, Stassi, and Katie being sanctimonious shitbags for no damn reason. Katie seeing the writing on the wall and deciding to hold her tongue around James, who is an awful person who somehow manages to 15% less awful than Katie. Katie and Stassi deciding to end a friendship with Kristen over nonsense. Plus a ton of new cast members who have actually been on the show before, but pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Vanderpump Rules isn't conflict avoidant like Beverly Hills, but it doesn't mean the endless bickering is anymore tolerable. The tenor of the season 7 reunion was so bad and unpleasant that it's guaranteed that at least half of 8 is an angry bickering awful ruin.

The only good thing for LVP is the cast doesn't usually talk back to her and she doesn't have to film that much. I maintain that the continued rumors of a Vanderpump Dogs spinoff must be coming from Sessa because I see a lot of "Ugh, no!" on social media in response to the idea. Vanderpump Vegas spinoff? People love the idea. Vanderpump Dogs? NOPE!

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

At this weekends BravoCon the soft drink conglomerate Pepsi is introducing a Rose Themed soft drink in honor of the beloved Bravo Housewife Lisa Vanderpump

"Us Weekly reports that Pepsi will be serving a limited-edition, zero-calorie drink called Pepsi Sparkling Rosé inspired by Lisa and Bravo at the event. The rosé name is a bit misleading as the product is non-alcoholic, but it was created with a pale pink color reminiscent of rosé wine. The rosé-flavored cola is described as a “light and bubbly take on wine without the alcohol.”

It is also reported that CocaCola is countering by offering a new soft drink honoring Kyle, Lisa Rinna and Teddi Mellencamp called "Spite" which has the flavor of spleen with a faint touch of bile. Green in color it is said to induce envy in those that consume it and will no doubt be as successful as the "New Coke" and the current cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

t is also reported that CocaCola is countering

Coke does tend to outsell Pepsi, so they might be doing something right...

The rosé-flavored cola is described as a “light and bubbly take on wine without the alcohol.”

Without alcohol? What's the point of that then?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Green in color it is said to induce envy in those that consume it and will no doubt be as successful as the "New Coke" and the current cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Were Rinna and Dorit doing Coke in Kyle's bathroom?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • LOL 8

I hear LVP was at Bravocon for Vanderpump Rules but did not interact with these women who hate on her and left when her segment was over. As Caroline Manzo did before Theresa came out to flip a table. LVP promoted her show but has no obligation to promote the RHBH which is so desperate for juice that they have to bring back Kim, Brandi, Camille and Eileen Davidson. 

Isn’t it time for these fabulous women to stand on their own two feet?  

Goodbye Kyle.

Edited by The Ringo Kidd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I hear LVP was at Bravocon for Vanderpump Rules but did not interact with these women who hate on her and left when her segment was over. As Caroline Manzo did before Theresa came out to flip a table. LVP promoted her show but has no obligation to promote the RHBH which is so desperate for juice that they have to bring back Kim, Brandi, Camille and Eileen Davidson. 

Goodbye Kyle.

That is accurate!

is so desperate for juice that they have to bring back Kim, Brandi, Camille and Eileen Davidson. 

If I'm not mistaken, haven't all these women made guest appearances on the show after leaving even when LVP was still on it? It's not like they were all MIA for years until now.

Out of 5 women, only one remembered pants? 

If you want to show off your legs...why not?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Out of 5 women, only one remembered pants? 

In Denise’s defense, hers was a legit dress!

Wow, who knew Dorito could tone it down? I guess when your account gets frozen, you gotta work with what you’ve got.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

These women remind me of a bunch of teenyboppers with dresses/tops up to their crotches - but they just seem desperate, especially Rinna, who can’t attend an event without jumping on chairs, spreading her legs or stripping down to her Kim K shapewear.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It's my understanding that she spends most of her time on the internet, arguing with a cat.  And the cat usually has the winning argument......

Someone re-posted this on my FB newsfeed today:

74492522_10220833843821748_1801909020290711552_n.thumb.jpg.c5b7c057aaa898e766e8bbb3c4554561.jpg

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

There are press reports all over the place that these toxic witches are attacking Denise Richards now that LVP is gone. They are mad that she is not filming enough with them because she has an actual career and is still getting acting gigs. The toxic jealousy is being spewed at her in full force. I guess she must be leaking to the tabloids and being a chess player since it can’t just be that the rest of them are just miserable jealous bitches?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

There are press reports all over the place that these toxic witches are attacking Denise Richards now that LVP is gone. They are mad that she is not filming enough with them because she has an actual career and is still getting acting gigs. The toxic jealousy is being spewed at her in full force. I guess she must be leaking to the tabloids and being a chess player since it can’t just be that the rest of them are just miserable jealous bitches?

I read that too and hope it’s not true. 

• Love 2