Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Cabana

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I apologize for all this but I do find writing things down and having the understanding of many of you posters very comforting.  I got the test results today for my little guy and overall the results were good.  However, he still has this 'mass'.  Ok.  It's a tumor.  He's not really eating.  My daughter gave him an appetite stimulant last night (we dissolved the pill in water and put it in a syringe).  She's such a trooper and caught him off guard.  It's not really working.  We discussed it as a family and decided that we don't want this guy to go through a sonogram, biopsy and chemo.  The vet totally got it because of his age and a heart condition.  So, I'm watching and waiting and determining when to end it.  It sucks.  They can't tell you when they've had enough.  You have to 'reason' it.  This is the worst part of having pets.

Thank you so much to my fellow posters who have 'liked' and understood my posts.  It means so much. 

No need to apologize. This is the worst possible decision to have to make. I remember telling myself, "I want more time with you, but I don't want you to suffer." Letting go was the worst. Breezy,I am so sorry for your pain.

• Love 5

Thank you so, so much for your likes and posts.  Unfortunately, I made the decision this evening to put our little guy down.  He let my daughter and I pet him on his hassock this morning and tried to purr and it turned out to be our last 'special' moment with hime.  The rest of day he still refused to eat.  He just turned his head.  He didn't want to be picked up and tolerated a few pets but moved away to be by himself.  I could see the unhappiness.  I could see the end in his eyes.  He probably would have made it a couple more days but he no longer was the cat he was.  He was a dying cat.  There weren't going to be any miracles.

Fortunately, I found a service who provides euthanasia at home.  A very nice vet who was so gracious and understanding, came to the house tonight and we ended his life in his favorite room on 'his' couch on 'his' special pillow on my daughter's lap.  We're all heart broken but we all agreed that you couldn't ask for a better way to end life.  I know I'll still question my decision to end his life sooner than later but I'll always know we gave him the best ending we could.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Thank you so, so much for your likes and posts.  Unfortunately, I made the decision this evening to put our little guy down.  He let my daughter and I pet him on his hassock this morning and tried to purr and it turned out to be our last 'special' moment with hime.  The rest of day he still refused to eat.  He just turned his head.  He didn't want to be picked up and tolerated a few pets but moved away to be by himself.  I could see the unhappiness.  I could see the end in his eyes.  He probably would have made it a couple more days but he no longer was the cat he was.  He was a dying cat.  There weren't going to be any miracles.

Fortunately, I found a service who provides euthanasia at home.  A very nice vet who was so gracious and understanding, came to the house tonight and we ended his life in his favorite room on 'his' couch on 'his' special pillow on my daughter's lap.  We're all heart broken but we all agreed that you couldn't ask for a better way to end life.  I know I'll still question my decision to end his life sooner than later but I'll always know we gave him the best ending we could.

I am so sorry. You followed your heart and you listened to what was best for him, don't doubt yourself. Sending Hugs to you and your daughter.

• Love 6

Breezy and family...may these understanding thoughts help somehow to convey, the sympathy that hearts can feel but words can never say.

And God bless the veterinarians who now provide in home services for our beloved pets

• Love 5
On 3/22/2017 at 4:08 PM, stewedsquash said:

@breezy424  Hope you feel better in the coming days. Having just buried five pups in less than that many days, I feel you. 

On 3/22/2017 at 4:24 PM, stewedsquash said:

Oh, I am fine, please just send all the love to breezy. We had a horrible instance of Parvo around here and lost five of our five month old pups. Somehow, when nature takes its course it is less painful than what breezy is going through. I have had to make that decision two times in recent years with dogs and it is sob inducing, painful to the core. 

It's still a loss. I'm sorry Stewedsquash. 

• Love 3
On 3/21/2017 at 11:53 PM, breezy424 said:

On 3/22/2017 at 7:08 PM, stewedsquash said:

@breezy424  Hope you feel better in the coming days. Having just buried five pups in less than that many days, I feel you. 

I am so sorry for both of you. No matter the situation, it is never easy, even when it is the best, only option.

• Love 6

After euthanizing so many old or sick pets, including helping with EUs at the shelter where I volunteer, I have decided that once they are beyond recovery there's rarely a right time for EU - there isn't always an indicator that removes all doubt. I've convinced myself that doing it earlier rather than later is the way to go. Many animals instinctively mask pain, so often they are worse than we realize. And while their death is agonizing for us, it's freedom for them. (I feel the same way about humans, but that's a discussion for another message board.)

My deep condolences to breezy and stewedsquash. You did the right thing, the only right thing.

• Love 8

My deepest sympathies to Breezy and Stewed Squash.  Letting go of a beloved 4 legged family member is never easy, and it sounds like your fur balls were very lucky to have you folks as their guardians here on earth.  Hugs and calming thoughts to you....

• Love 3

Thank you all for your condolences and 'likes'.  Your words have truly touched me and helped so much.  This week has been so hard.   Much harder than I ever would have expected, given I've had pets in the past.  But this guy.  He was so special to me.  And there are no other pets now to console with and the kids are pretty much grown so I can't hug and cuddle them to death. 

I do know I want to give a good home to a dog or cat(s).  I have urges to go to the nearest animal shelter but I also know I have to grieve my little guy.   I don't want to 'replace' him because each pet has their own uniqueness.  It's going to take time.  In the meantime, I have to deal with this great sadness I feel.

In the past six years I've lost my dad, my mom and my sister.  And then putting down our two pets three months apart.   I keep having to remind myself that I have healthy kids who are overall doing great.  That's the most important thing.   I'm having a hard time now but imagine if it was them....  I can't.

Sorry for the sadness...  You guys are so great and sometimes it's easier to come here and express my feelings than it is to do with the people in my life.

• Love 13
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 11:53 PM, breezy424 said:

Oh no, I am sorry for the belated condolences but I am just seeing this.  SO sorry for the loss of your sweet friend, Breezy.  The "goodbye" is truly the hardest part of owning a pet. It really does sound like  you made the best, most compassionate decision for your little guy.  

Condolences to you too Stewedsquash - what a sad loss.  Parvo is horrible.  :( 

• Love 4

The only fault I've ever found in animals is that their lives are too short (except some birds, who have an equally tragic fault of outliving us).  Yet our love for them lives on, and continues to grow despite the sorrow.  Such a gift they give us - to fill our hearts and make them large enough for others.

• Love 11

Lisa is one of my favorite housewives and I know she grew up without the privilage she has now. She worked hard to get where she is and I feel that despite how people try to paint her she is truely generous and kind hearted. I guess what bothered me about this is just that Rosia put the effort in and then Lisa comes swooping in and saves the day. I had a boss that would do things to make herself look good off of my hard work. Maybe I took it the wrong way. I don't think Lisa meant it in a mean way. 

On 18/03/2017 at 4:52 PM, editorgrrl said:
19 minutes ago, riffraff said:

guess what bothered me about this is just that Rosia put the effort in and then Lisa comes swooping in and saves the day. I had a boss that would do things to make herself look good off of my hard work

You have no idea if this is true. I have a friend who loves to cook and has a housekeeper he will do 90% of the meal before hus guests  arrive and then have his housekeeper finish, plate and serve. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

@walnutqueen  I thought of you last night. I have cat sitting duties while my Ma is in SC visiting my brother.  She has two cats inside; both strays that showed up at different times. She has two outside ones that just showed up also but aren't inside material. I was late on the second feeding check in of the day, and it was dark. When I was leaving after feeding them there was an opossum on the front porch eating the cat food next to the outside cat. The opossum gave me a look as he was slowly walking away down the steps that seemed to say You were late, be on time tomorrow. She mentioned the opossum, but my first thought was that it was another small cat that showed up. Then today, I  stepped over what I thought was a hose but was actually a long snake when I went into the little ramshackle building where she feeds one of the skittish outside cats. I was proud of myself for stifling the squeals and not peeing on myself. 

Not that it's any of my business, but where does your Ma live?  Snakes & opossums ... oh my!!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

@walnutqueen  I thought of you last night. I have cat sitting duties while my Ma is in SC visiting my brother.  She has two cats inside; both strays that showed up at different times. She has two outside ones that just showed up also but aren't inside material. I was late on the second feeding check in of the day, and it was dark. When I was leaving after feeding them there was an opossum on the front porch eating the cat food next to the outside cat. The opossum gave me a look as he was slowly walking away down the steps that seemed to say You were late, be on time tomorrow. She mentioned the opossum, but my first thought was that it was another small cat that showed up. Then today, I  stepped over what I thought was a hose but was actually a long snake when I went into the little ramshackle building where she feeds one of the skittish outside cats. I was proud of myself for stifling the squeals and not peeing on myself. 

OMG.  I would have totally freaked out with the snake. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

@Medicine Crow  We live in south-eastern NC, just outside of a small town, in a country setting. I have cows and donkeys in the field next to me, snakes galore, coyotes. My mother lives about 2/10th a mile up and over from me. I used to have two cats outside, again strays that just showed up. I thought it was a mama and her really young kitten but it turned out to be two boys upon closer inspection after coaxing them out of the woods.  I don't know how they wound up paired together. I named them Ned n Ed. One morning about three months later Mom texted me Ed is on my back porch eating. So he was a rambler. 

@breezy424 One time I went to pick up a belt in the kitchen and it slid away to the laundry room. I squealed and called the hubby and while on phone with him went to youngest son's room Get the snake! He points to middle son's room says tell  him who in turn says Call Daddy! By that time hubby was home and he got the snake. 

eta both boys were teenagers! 16 and 19 

Oh I can relate.  My husband was away and thankfully my oldest came home from college for the weekend.  He went out to buy some 'beverages' and the one cat was sitting on the couch in the family room and make a weird sound.  I looked and a baby snake slithered under an upholstered swivel chair.  I totally freaked.  Two seconds later my son comes in the door and I yell there's a snake in the house.  He's like WTF are you talking about.  We talked strategy.  He decided he was going to drag this heavy chair through the kitchen and out through the garage.  Long story short.  He put a dent in one of the closet doors by the garage dragging this thing and I was totally posed and ready with my thick gardening gloves while holding one of those gripper things for getting stuff off of high shelves (it was my mother's).   Chair gets to empty garage.  Open garage door.  I tilt the chair.  He now has the  gripper.  He tells the snake that, "Ok little buddy".   Gets the snake with the gripper and flings it out the garage door straight into the grill of his jeep.  I press the garage door opener to close it.  Then we both had a beverage.

I think he got into the house because the DH didn't put the drain cover back on when he was cleaning debris from the bottom of the  steps outside the basement door and the snake came in and up where the sump pump is.

I hate snakes.  They scare the crap out of me. 

• Love 4

Breezy! gah! Snake in the house! That's one of my neurotic fears, but I didn't know it actually happens. I have to move it to the legit fear section of my brain now.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I must be the only one here who likes snakes. As long as they're not venomous, I'll pick them up (used to keep boas).

I never had a pet snake, but snakes I can deal with.

Mice, rats, possom, muskrat - I will move

• Love 1
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone watching the Kentucky Derby?

I turned it on at 6:30.  I didn't watch the four hour preview or whatever it was. 

I knew nothing about the horses so it was a bit bland for me.  OK.  I was rooting for Patch.  And crap.  Did you see all the mud on those horses and jockeys who weren't up front?  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I turned it on at 6:30.  I didn't watch the four hour preview or whatever it was. 

I knew nothing about the horses so it was a bit bland for me.  OK.  I was rooting for Patch.  And crap.  Did you see all the mud on those horses and jockeys who weren't up front?  

Yes, that's what happens when you're not in front ... LOL!!!

I wonder what happened to Thunder Whatever ... came out of the gate bucking???

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yes, that's what happens when you're not in front ... LOL!!!

I wonder what happened to Thunder Whatever ... came out of the gate bucking???

Apparently, they said the horse was ok and 'walked' back to the stable.  But....they probably took x rays, etc. once back.  Hopefully all will be good.

On another note, I got more interested in people's 'shoes' after the race when they showed people out on the muddy track than their interviews.  It just wasn't an exciting derby.  And...I admit it.  I'm not all that into it.   It's like the Masters.  I don't watch golf but I do enjoy the last day of the Masters.   It's my oldest's fault.  He doesn't watch golf either but spends that weekend clued to the TV.  He got me hooked. 

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Yeppers!!!  (My pick didn't win!!)

Mine did!  But, alas it was only virtual money. 

ETA.   There is more talk here than in the Sports thread!  Oh how I wish I would have known.  I watch all the races and I will watch the Belmont and Preakness. I have been leery of betting online but I will now.  I have won over $16,000 over 10 years and that is ducting my bets that did not pay.  

ETA.  $6,000!,  lol

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
On 5/7/2017 at 1:37 AM, wings707 said:

Mine did!  But, alas it was only virtual money. 

ETA.   There is more talk here than in the Sports thread!  Oh how I wish I would have known.  I watch all the races and I will watch the Belmont and Preakness. I have been leery of betting online but I will now.  I have won over $16,000 over 10 years and that is ducting my bets that did not pay.  

ETA.  $6,000!,  lol

Aww too bad you didn't bet with real money. I hope your picks win the next 2 races so that you can rake in the dough.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Hello!   

Anybody been to Georgetown Cayman Islands or Falmouth Jamaica?   I need some low key, touristy ideas.  

Beaches baby!

Westin Grand Caymen (day pass if you're there for a short trip) Gorgeous beach and pool. Sting Ray City, 

Jamaica river tubing. 

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Hello!   

Anybody been to Georgetown Cayman Islands or Falmouth Jamaica?   I need some low key, touristy ideas.  

Beaches baby!

Sorry no.  But lucky you!

On 4/1/2015 at 7:24 AM, CyberJawa1986 said:

My second little guy, he's about five, and my little companion, especially when I'm feeling bad.  My sweet and simple guy, he's forever a puppy.

I lost my second little guy Wednesday night.  It was a rough summer for him and his health issues.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I am so sorry for your loss.

18 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Heartfelt shoulder pats CyberJawa. 

Thank you guys, so much.  I appreciate it greatly.  I'll save these cyber well wishes in case I ever need to share them back.

• Love 3

I saw Paul Nassif on HSN selling his skin care line today.  Remember when he and Adrienne were developing it?  I wonder if they in business together or he won it in the divorce or there are two lines?  Have any of you tried anything from it?  It got good reviews on various sites but you never know who is really posting. 

https://nassifmdskincare.com/

https://www.hsn.com/shop/nassif-md-bio-clock-dermaceuticals/14362

• Love 1

I'm going to Amsterdam next week and I'm going to try and go to the pancake restaurant Kyle and Lisa V went to when they where there. Apparantly it's a small restaurant and reservations are highly recommended. Wish me luck!

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm going to Amsterdam next week and I'm going to try and go to the pancake restaurant Kyle and Lisa V went to when they where there. Apparantly it's a small restaurant and reservations are highly recommended. Wish me luck!

The hours are very short...check before you go.  You will love it!  Also, if you like split pea soup it is like their national soup, it's on a lot of menus and it's yummy but what is not yummy the chicken croquettes, it's a big deal in Amsterdamn.  I liked the french fries and the interesting sauces from street vendors.  

Enjoy your trip!  I am green with envy!

• Love 2

So I went to Upstairs Pancakes and it was a pretty cool experience. Super tiny! My uncle (who is 6,4) had to crouch down just to get in the door. We sat at a table in the corner which is apparantly the one Anthony Bourdain sits at when he visits. I had a pancake with bacon, brie cheese and honey. It was pretty delicious. I told my brother the reason I wanted to visit was because of RHOBH. Before we left we started talking to the owner/chef and he told me Lisa and Kyle were both very nice. He also said they were super cramped since the crew had to fit in there too.

• Love 5

I love the people on this RHOBH board.  If I singled out anyone, it would seem like the rest don't count, and of course they do.  Just wanted to say, though, that on this particular page, I love the wonderful stories that stewedsquash tells.  I love the insight and the wisdom of walnutqueen, more wisdom and courage from wirewrap, the bravery and compassion of Breezy and all those who consoled her and wirewrap.  I send my sympathy, too.  I've been there.

I'm anxious to get back here with all of you when the new season starts, but I don't know the new ladies and will need help from my buddies here!

It's odd coming in here and not seeing Brandi's name all over the place, but it's nice!  :)  See you later, alligators!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 4

@SCS, how long is the drive from their new house to LVP's house? 

(I moved this over as I figured I might as well give you lots of local info and it's not directly Kyle related.)

It’s impossible to say how long the drive time would be as 1-- LA  traffic varies so dramatically minute to minute, and 2-- I don’t know their addresses (and  have no intention to try to find them because I’ve avoided that level of investigation throughout my years of HWs viewings – a tad too stalkerish for my taste!)

However, more general info may still be interesting and give you an idea of the region. This link should take you to a map of North Beverly Park (Pumpy lives Beverly Park -- or used to -- so this is a good starting point, regardless). You may need to copy and paste into the search bar:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/North+Beverly+Park,+Los+Angeles,+CA+90210/@34.1191629,-118.4269081,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2bdb8f68398c9:0x9ff79c5d63328c3c!8m2!3d34.1177924!4d-118.4177707

Shut down the Wiki quick facts to the left so you have the full map onscreen. And since the map moves with your cursor, let us borrow a line from Eugenia Weeks* and “watch the map in motion.”

OK – so you see N Bev Park (and below it S. Bev Park), yes?  At the top of NBP is Mulholland Drive.  Follow it west. Right before the Starbux icon you should see Beverly Glen Blvd (we’ll revisit in a bit ;D) Continue west and you hit the 405 freeway (this is considered a bypass interstate in that it branches off from Cali 5 aka the Golden State Freeway aka the 10th Gate of Hell) at the northernmost point of LA County and reconnects below Irvine in South Orange County. If you continue on Mulholland past the 405 you will see the paved portions ends by San Vicente Park above Encino Hills.

Go back to the 405 and head north. You should see the 101 Ventura Fwy exchange – jump on and head north (it looks like it’s going west but it’s considered north). Encino begins almost immediately west of the 405 and continues for several miles. When you see White Oak, you’ve almost reached Encino’s western border (I think it goes for a block or 2 more).

So -- to get from Encino to Beverly Park (and Beverly Hills), one could go multiple ways. Personally, I would take the 101 to the 405 and, depending on where I was heading, get off at either Mulholland or Sunset and then head east to my destination. This would take 25 minutes in light traffic to more than an hour. Mulholland east from Encino is another option – it’s more scenic but you'd have to wend your way up thru the hills just  to get to Mulholland and it will def extend your drive time. Drivers who want a direct route but don’t want to get on the 405 might take Sepulveda Blvd, which serpentines alongside the freeway and goes on forever.

Re aforementioned Beverly Glen: There are 3 non-fwy thoroughfares that connect LA’s Westside with the San Fernando Valley: Laurel Canyon (meh), Coldwater Canyon (avoid avoid, opinion as fact!) and Beverly Glen (would be my preference). All are east of the 405, and have beautiful homes. Benedict Canyon will take you to Mulholland from the Westside but isn’t suitable if you’re continuing down into the Valley, and is often closed to local access only.

my gift to my fellow “Designing Women” fans. ;D

Des30.jpg

Edited by SCS
image switch!
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Wow!  LOL and thank you.  I meant is it a reasonable length drive for them to visit each other frequently.   I was looking for a ball park figure. 

Oops, TMI, sorry! Heh, 25-60+ minutes I guess, based on general traffic snafus, freeways chases (lots of those recently) fender-benders due to idiot texters and so on. Getting to Camille and Yolanda's Malibu homes would have been a event as Malibu is accessible only by Pacific Coast Hwy or from the Ventura Fwy north of LA (you take either Kanan Road or Malibu Canyon to the coast.) 

Do you remember in S1 Taylor gave some half-assed Roaring 20s party at 4PM on a Tuesday? I figured the producers picked the time to get everybody there before rush hour jammed the roads.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, SCS said:

(I moved this over as I figured I might as well give you lots of local info and it's not directly Kyle related.)

It’s impossible to say how long the drive time would be as 1-- LA  traffic varies so dramatically minute to minute, and 2-- I don’t know their addresses (and  have no intention to try to find them because I’ve avoided that level of investigation throughout my years of HWs viewings – a tad too stalkerish for my taste!)

However, more general info may still be interesting and give you an idea of the region. This link should take you to a map of North Beverly Park (Pumpy lives Beverly Park -- or used to -- so this is a good starting point, regardless). You may need to copy and paste into the search bar:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/North+Beverly+Park,+Los+Angeles,+CA+90210/@34.1191629,-118.4269081,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2bdb8f68398c9:0x9ff79c5d63328c3c!8m2!3d34.1177924!4d-118.4177707

Shut down the Wiki quick facts to the left so you have the full map onscreen. And since the map moves with your cursor, let us borrow a line from Eugenia Weeks* and “watch the map in motion.”

OK – so you see N Bev Park (and below it S. Bev Park), yes?  At the top of NBP is Mulholland Drive.  Follow it west. Right before the Starbux icon you should see Beverly Glen Blvd (we’ll revisit in a bit ;D) Continue west and you hit the 405 freeway (this is considered a bypass interstate in that it branches off from Cali 5 aka the Golden State Freeway aka the 10th Gate of Hell) at the northernmost point of LA County and reconnects below Irvine in South Orange County. If you continue on Mulholland past the 405 you will see the paved portions ends by San Vicente Park above Encino Hills.

Go back to the 405 and head north. You should see the 101 Ventura Fwy exchange – jump on and head north (it looks like it’s going west but it’s considered north). Encino begins almost immediately west of the 405 and continues for several miles. When you see White Oak, you’ve almost reached Encino’s western border (I think it goes for a block or 2 more).

So -- to get from Encino to Beverly Park (and Beverly Hills), one could go multiple ways. Personally, I would take the 101 to the 405 and, depending on where I was heading, get off at either Mulholland or Sunset and then head east to my destination. This would take 25 minutes in light traffic to more than an hour. Mulholland east from Encino is another option – it’s more scenic but you'd have to wend your way up thru the hills just  to get to Mulholland and it will def extend your drive time. Drivers who want a direct route but don’t want to get on the 405 might take Sepulveda Blvd, which serpentines alongside the freeway and goes on forever.

Re aforementioned Beverly Glen: There are 3 non-fwy thoroughfares that connect LA’s Westside with the San Fernando Valley: Laurel Canyon (meh), Coldwater Canyon (avoid avoid, opinion as fact!) and Beverly Glen (would be my preference). All are east of the 405, and have beautiful homes. Benedict Canyon will take you to Mulholland from the Westside but isn’t suitable if you’re continuing down into the Valley, and is often closed to local access only.

This is like one of The Californians sketches on SNL. 

• Love 12
On 11/4/2017 at 3:51 PM, SCS said:

my gift to my fellow “Designing Women” fans. ;D

Des30.jpg

Love it! I go to LA on business sometimes and always wonder about the logistics of where to kooks live. Same with NY a d OC. I never get a chance to exp!ore so I "watched the map in motion " with my morning java. But why not a pic of Suzanne and Eugenia? 

11 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

This is like one of The Californians sketches on SNL. 

SNL imo hasn't been great In recent memory it its almost time for Adam Sandler's turkey song which is always funny.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, sarivon said:

Love it! I go to LA on business sometimes and always wonder about the logistics of where to kooks live. Same with NY a d OC. I never get a chance to exp!ore so I "watched the map in motion " with my morning java. But why not a pic of Suzanne and Eugenia? 

SNL imo hasn't been great In recent memory it its almost time for Adam Sandler's turkey song which is always funny.

Glad you enjoyed your virtual travel through the Hills of Beverly, (more or less). I couldn't find an image of Suzanne and Eugenia so I went with the pic featuring Li Sing, which is from one of my favorite episodes.

• Love 1