Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Cabana

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Not sure if this article is accurate or not.

https://www.distractify.com/p/who-are-the-fox-force-five-rhobh

I do think they made a pact with each other and the devil off camera when they were at the chateau in Paris promising to always have each other’s backs.

Thanks, Stats Queen! I'll be sure to call them FFF as much as possible, knowing that some of them hate the name. (I'm just sad they don't read my posts and so won't get offended.)

• Love 4

Over in The Royals thread, Princess Martha-Louise of Norway is marrying a...well,...

"He is a shaman, a self-proclaimed third generation “psychic, clairvoyant, risen-from-the-dead spiritual guide and gifted healer."

"He can “access” a person’s atoms and “rotate” the electrons to “deplete” ageing, exorcise evil spirits, body toxins, negative energies and help heal cancer."

Is this what Denise Richard's well-endowed husband was talking about with a very stoned Mauricio at a dinner last season?

I don't recall there being any mention of Denise's husband having this skill (?), but there is this gem about the shaman dude:

"He fixes dirty, overused vaginas!

"There’s certain imprints that women get inside of their vaginas when they have too many sexual partners that they need to clean out – I give exercises for that," Durek tells me matter-of-factly."

He could have a very lucrative career in the LA area. Just sayin'

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Over in The Royals thread, Princess Martha-Louise of Norway is marrying a...well,...

"He is a shaman, a self-proclaimed third generation “psychic, clairvoyant, risen-from-the-dead spiritual guide and gifted healer."

"He can “access” a person’s atoms and “rotate” the electrons to “deplete” ageing, exorcise evil spirits, body toxins, negative energies and help heal cancer."

Is this what Denise Richard's well-endowed husband was talking about with a very stoned Mauricio at a dinner last season?

I don't recall there being any mention of Denise's husband having this skill (?), but there is this gem about the shaman dude:

"He fixes dirty, overused vaginas!

"There’s certain imprints that women get inside of their vaginas when they have too many sexual partners that they need to clean out – I give exercises for that," Durek tells me matter-of-factly."

He could have a very lucrative career in the LA area. Just sayin'

You never disappoint in your research of the very crazy information that is out there...all the weirdness...all the ick...I am proud of you @SWEETIEDARLING, we need to come up with some sort of Nobel Prize for you.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You never disappoint in your research of the very crazy information that is out there...all the weirdness...all the ick...I am proud of you @SWEETIEDARLING, we need to come up with some sort of Nobel Prize for you.

I only read about it in the other thread. I did not do the research. The info was shared by Blackberryjam who is an expert on the European royals. 

This particular brand of lunacy seemed vaguely familiar

• LOL 3

Well, my going thru the change was 7 years of hot, sweaty hell and I did not emerge skinny- (or a crook, but I digress) I also ended up with curly, straw-like hair that is impossible to control. quote from:

@Stats Queen

I know what you mean! I always had curly, wiry hair but since menopause I have had to use much more expensive hair products or my hair is so frizzy.  I wonder if that ever changes or levels out. 

I'm still is the throes of hot flashes and live in Arizona so it is not only super hot here + hot flashes = not a lot of fun. Maybe I deserve the earrings lol.

• Hugs 3
  • LOL 3
(edited)

If you’re reading this at or around 8 pm EST on Saturday, turn on lifetime right now! Movie called “Hunting Housewives” starring Denise Richards and Nene Leakes. Apparently a husband crashes his wife and friends’ private jet so he and his friends can hunt them?!? I don’t know, the hunting didn’t start yet. But this sounds like ridiculous fun camp!

ETA: I feel like I need to retract my recommendation. the fact that lifetime movies are bad is what makes them good. But this one is bad bad. The crazy husband is giving the overwrought villain that I’ve come to expect from lifetime. Everyone else I’m starting to wonder if they are also Bravolebrities I just don’t know. You’d never guess Denise used to have an acting career. And, like I said, I expect bad acting from Lifetime!

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1