Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I think Abby wants him to better himself which is weird because Sonny and T also work behind the bar, although Sonny is the owner and she rejected T.  So maybe I'm onto something.  She could also want him to get up to standard because she's only slept with DiMeras who are rich.  I thought you guys were exaggerating about the photoshopped picture, but I laughed my ass off.  Abby acts like a grandmother, she seems like the type that would only date a guy if he has a retirement annuity.  She really embodies that Horton Princess title.  

• Love 1

This whole thing with Gabi is so poorly written. I don't think anyone would really act like this in real life. Her complete disregard for the well being of herself and her child seemed unbelievable at times. Even stupid people understand the concept of self preservation. 

Does Abigail consider Ben not up to a certain status she'd prefer? Is that why she wants him to model?

Abby is hoping a woman will notice Ben's modeling pics and decide to date him. She only has a thing for men in committed relationships. 

• Love 3

I think you guys are onto something here. Abby is obsessed with fucking unavailable men with money. If Ben got a well paying job that attracted lots of attention from other woman she'd begging for his dick like she desperately did to Austin and EJ.

The whole Gabi story was so stupid and nonsensical it was like it was written by cruelly ignorant child filling in a Soap Opera themed mad lib.

• Love 2

This whole thing with Gabi is so poorly written. I don't think anyone would really act like this in real life. Her complete disregard for the well being of herself and her child seemed unbelievable at times. Even stupid people understand the concept of self preservation

I think Gabi did practice self preservation with Nick at the expense of her child.

(edited)

What was bizarre about the photoshopped picture scene is that Abby was staring into the stars dreaming big fantasies over a picture of Ben and another girl.

I think I'm more used to seeing someone on a soap stare into the stars after photoshopping herself into the picture with the guy she likes.

Maybe Abigail hasn't seen enough Alicia Silverstone movies to know how fantasizing is supposed to work.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Why photoshop him in a pic with Gabi? Why not herself?  This whole things reminds me of How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days when Kate Hudson went to that website to photoshop an album of her and Matthew McConahey's future kids.

Also, how else will I get Julie to eat humble pie about letting the murderer see Nick's body?  A win/win situation for me.

Not that I don't want you to have a win-win, but I seriously doubt anything about this situation will lead to Julie's feeling humbled. I think the idea that she Let. THAT. MURDERER! see Nick's body will just add screechy fuel to Julie's already high-pitched fire.

Hope I'm more inclined to forgive, even if her comment that Nick "didn't deserve to die" only made me think she hadn't been paying attention. I'm guessing that Gabi said "it got physical" before Nick left for New York because admitting that he nearly raped her might have led to an admission about hitting him with a rock, which would have led to ...

Nick was blackmailing Gabi about Andrew and Melanie, after all; that's just not all he was blackmailing her about.

• Love 2
Okay, was it just me or was Jennifer kind of all one color yesterday? It's like her outfit matched her skin tone and her hair was just a shade off of that. She was Walking Taupe..

She looks like a cardboard box.  Jennifer could be so attractive, but between the beige styling and her permanent worried frown, she looks awful.

Dande, were you the one over at TWoP who said that Marlena looked like she walked around Salem with a clipboard, coolly analyzing the people of Salem?  That's the most spot-on description of Marlena I've ever heard.  She seems so removed from everything around her.

Abby is such a moron pushing Ben to model.

Is that why she did it?  I think if somebody photoshopped me into a picture without my knowledge, I would run the other way.  It's very disturbing behavior.  Marlena needs to get on that.

• Love 1

I LMAO when Jordon looked at Sami like the idiot she is for accusing her of being the reason Rafe  had his cellphone off. I guess Rafe was suppose to stand by at the ready waiting on her self-centered ass to grace him with a little of her time. Can't leave fast enough for me..

Her makeup was awful!

• Love 1

this is Hope, right??, the best cop in the world??

Hope isn't the best cop in the world; she's the best cop in SALEM, which is a low, low bar indeed.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have to admit the scene between Sami and Jordan was a little odd.

Sometimes they write in these random scenes where Sami goes off on somebody, and I'm not sure why. Is the show trying to keep the Rafe option open?

Why do all of the women on this show suddenly show a personality when they're acting opposite Sami but can't seem to find one when they're talking to Rafe?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I also don't know what was up with the photoshopped picture. Abby was looking at it all dreamy-like, as if it was a teenage hearthrob. I don't understand why the writers threw that in there -- well, obviously so we know (again, in case we didn't pick it up the other day during the actual photo shoot) that Ben doesn't want any pictures of himself circulating around town. But that was just weird. 

I don't know how Marlena will keep the river incident to herself. I'm glad, though, that Gabi got to unload her story safely. Like others, I choked up a little when she ran into Rafe's arms. I have two big brothers, one who helped me enormously during a rough time -- guess I could relate to that hug. 

Although I like nuWill well enough, I was wishing that Chandler Massey could have had those meaty scenes at the police station and then with Sonny. 

Yuck, Nicole -- I said my piece about her the other day, but I hope she gets some psychiatric help this time around. Preferably away from Marlena and Salem altogether. 

• Love 2
I read somewhere that JS said that the ending for EJami will be a big twist that no one will guess and that it will explain why EJami keep coming back to each other.  I can see Ejabby being discovered leading to the river incident being uncovered and EJ  taking the fall for Sami while they are estranged.  EJ will die and Sami will rush to his bedside for a tearful reunion, Stefano will fake his death and Sami and EJ will reunite with the kids a la Doug Ross and Carol Hathaway in ER in Croatia or Indonesia (no extradition treaty with the US).  Sami can drop in for visits and the kids can stay with EJ.

I could definitely go for that type of ending--drama but with a final HEA. I loved Carol and Doug on ER and while I was disappointed that their HEA was so short, it was still a great joyful tears scene. It would also make sense that Sami would forgive him for the Abby sex if he took the fall for her.  And if with him being in "hiding" AS would be free to return for cameos even if JS didn't want to/wasn't free.  And then if they do decide to return together in the future, no retro explaining that he didn't really die as the viewers and Sami would know the truth. 

Dande, were you the one over at TWoP who said that Marlena looked like she walked around Salem with a clipboard, coolly analyzing the people of Salem?  That's the most spot-on description of Marlena I've ever heard.  She seems so removed from everything around her.

Yes, that was me. I have to admit that I get endless amusement from it. I'm an X-Men girl, too, so I giggle to myself as I imagine that Marlena is in cahoots with Mr. Sinister and is gathering information on Salem's genetics and how they intermingle while also performing her own experiments on everyone. She's just got this Count Rogan/Sinister/Technocracy vibe as she coolly drifts around Salem making notations on how her various experiments are going.

And because I've always been one for making up stories, I've been narrating scenes with Marlena as I watch. Subject: Great-Grandchild's Mother: When pushed, goes immediately to murder. Does not seek asylum or assistance. Instead, takes gun from [subject: Grandson and Husband]. Cries a lot. Seems remorseful but, again, did not actively seek help in limiting threat in non-lethal fashion. Has implicated [subject: Daughter, Younger] in events at river. Curious. Will send pointed looks at [subject: Daughter, Younger] to note reaction.

• Love 6

Why do all of the women on this show suddenly show a personality when they're acting opposite Sami but can't seem to find one when they're talking to Rafe?

I can only imagine that acting with GG must feel like working with a green screen.  Except without the emotional connection.

But he does have great eyebrows.....

• Love 3

I'm not a fan of Gabi and it was pretty goddamned stupid of her to kill Nick, but CB has done a masterful job in her scenes.  I love the revolving door to her holding room - it's like the cops let anyone come in that wants to say hi including Abby who I am convinced is insane.  The way KM looks and talks comes off just this side of unhinged.  If that's not what she's supposed to be, then I would venture to guess that KM is insane in real life.  Cause she sure looks it.

I do feel sorry for Hope and it's nice to see her finally break down and not be so perfect.  She's the only working cop in Salem, she's the parent of the female Damian, her bozo husband in "deep undercover" , and she has to deal with all those Horton/Brady drama queens.  I hope if and when Bo comes back, she kicks him in the teeth and serves him divorce papers.  Way to go, show - you ruined one of the last great supercouples.  And can someone tell me if Rafe is still a cop?  All I see him do is snuggle with Jordan so I really don't know what his job is anymore.  

Dandesun, I love it.  I'll hear this in my head now too.  Can't wait to see her "analyze" John.

• Love 2

And because I've always been one for making up stories, I've been narrating scenes with Marlena as I watch. Subject: Great-Grandchild's Mother: When pushed, goes immediately to murder. Does not seek asylum or assistance. Instead, takes gun from [subject: Grandson and Husband]. Cries a lot. Seems remorseful but, again, did not actively seek help in limiting threat in non-lethal fashion. Has implicated [subject: Daughter, Younger] in events at river. Curious. Will send pointed looks at [subject: Daughter, Younger] to note reaction.

LOL, Dandesun, I bow to your greatness.  And blame you for my inability now to ever look at Marlena in the same way.  Brilliance!!

I'm not a fan of Gabi and it was pretty goddamned stupid of her to kill Nick, but CB has done a masterful job in her scenes.  I love the revolving door to her holding room - it's like the cops let anyone come in that wants to say hi including Abby who I am convinced is insane.  The way KM looks and talks comes off just this side of unhinged.  If that's not what she's supposed to be, then I would venture to guess that KM is insane in real life.  Cause she sure looks it.

This is just great.  Abigail does look nuts and going by KM's interviews (which I read thanks to Left Phalange), she sounds unhinged also.  But then she may be able to claim her mental health issues as a work-related injury, seeing as she has to work so intensively with Missy Reeves who is completely certifiable, both on and off screen.

• Love 2
And can someone tell me if Rafe is still a cop?

Yeah he’s back on the force he just took himself off this case, unlike Hope. In hindsight I guess that should have been another clue that Gabby was the shooter since she was one of the only people Hope wasn’t related to.

I love the revolving door to her holding room - it's like the cops let anyone come in that wants to say hi including Abby

I thought that was weird too. If Salem’s prison is anything like the police station, Gabby won’t be lonely.

Way to go, show - you ruined one of the last great supercouples. 

This show should be ashamed of themselves for the way they have trashed and destroyed the great supercouples that once boosted their ratings and drew in new viewers.

• Love 1

I'd also like to say I feel really sorry for the company that hired Gabi as their model.  Talk about a PR nightmare.

This show should be ashamed of themselves for the way they have trashed and destroyed the great supercouples that once boosted their ratings and drew in new viewers.

Yes, and what's more, it wasn't necessary.  They could have had Bo "die" and then come back if he wanted to rather than drift around Europe, looking for evidence while "deep undercover" and not ever, ever calling home to check on his wife and kids.  What a putz.  As far as John and Marlena - that "plan" of his to sleep with Kristen to break up Brady and Kristen was perhaps the dumbest plot device ever, not to mention completely gross.  There are so many other ways they could have come apart that actually made sense AND left room for them to recouple.  As it is now, Marlena would be nuts to take him back.  Not that she wants to - she's too busy with her work and subjects, see Dandesun's posts.  

• Love 3

Although I like nuWill well enough, I was wishing that Chandler Massey could have had those meaty scenes at the police station and then with Sonny. 

Why? So he could either grin smugly or act like he's reading off of cue cards? CM was mailing it in for the last 3 months on screen. He gave his scene partners nothing to work with so I dread how he would have ruined these scenes with his obvious disinterest. Sorry, not a CM fan.

• Love 1

As it is now, Marlena would be nuts to take him back.  Not that she wants to - she's too busy with her work and subjects

If Marlena does take John back, it's only to continue her experiments and observations on him. At least, that's how it will go in my head.

• Love 3

LP, I also laughed at the midol product placement. They should have saved it for after the pregnancy scare, when Abby actually got her period. Anyway, I'm so glad Gabi said she had no right to take Nick's life. That really is the crux of my issue with everyone treating her with kid gloves. Can someone explain why the bothered to keep Mama Hernandez alive? I mean what kind of mother is she? Never around for big events. As you all can probably tell I'm being sarcastic. They should have just had the story be Rafe stepping up because Mama Hernandez was dead. It's like they were waiting for Pilar Lopez-Fitzgerald to agree to join the show, but it seems like she's keeping them hanging just like PR. Glad to see JJ remembering he has cousins. I would love to see him babysit Ari.CMo is a cutie. I hope Summer includes scenes with JJ/Ben/Sonny/Will/T/Rory.That would be fun to watch. I've had enough of Abby's crazy eyes. Girl looks permanently unhinged. CMassey had them when he first started, then he outgrew them. No such luck for KM.

(edited)

I forgot to add that while it was poignant that Rafe felt like he'd let his sisters down, the man does have a history of throwing his sisters over for the woman he's currently dating. I don't like Rafe, but both his sisters were really annoying. Even though I have a love/hate relationship with Sami, Arianna was so irritating with that tape that she was running around with when she died. It's a pity that AG is saddled with her name (pretty as it may be), so I'll never be able to act like the Hernandezes never existed if Rafe ever leaves. Hopefully, Will and Sonny will have more kids so they can utilise some Horton/Brady/Kiriakis names. Now that Gabi has been on for three days in a row, I'm getting impatient.Are they really going to drag out her goodbyes over the whole of next week? I'm excited by the prospect of Will and Sonny living alone with Ari and not having to submit their visitors for Gabi's approval. I don't anticipatemuch, but I want to see what the writers do next with with Will and Sonny. With Gabi's confession about Melanie, they might have some drama coming up. So much of Will and Sonny's relationship has revolved around Nabi or Gack or whatever they're called. It's time to use that five minutes per episode twice a week to explore Sonny.

Edited by 271queenie
... CB has done a masterful job in her scenes.

I came over (rip tvwop) just to say that. The actress never really made an impression either way, but those were tearjerkers--I could barely watch. Kudos to her for pulling that out.

Also great: her immediate confession of everything to Marlena. When Sami caught on and zipped it, I guffawed.

Tears of rage could be shed over the Nicole debacle, however. It would have been so much more compelling for her to have told him the truth after he claimed he chose her, and then see the repurcussions. But if it leads to Nicole and Dan maybe together and Jennifer and Eric off being boring somewhere offscreen, then I can take it. I can't believe they had to throw Nicole under the bus again after the character came so far.

• Love 2

Camila Banus is ripping my heart out in these scenes.  It's too bad that this is truly her first time to shine.   She's made me cry a couple of times since Gabi confessed.   She's doing an awesome job.  Her scenes with Rafe were heartbreaking.  I said yesterday that their relationship is the most natural on the show and I stand by that.

Yes, and what's more, it wasn't necessary.  They could have had Bo "die" and then come back if he wanted to rather than drift around Europe, looking for evidence while "deep undercover" and not ever, ever calling home to check on his wife and kids.  What a putz.  As far as John and Marlena - that "plan" of his to sleep with Kristen to break up Brady and Kristen was perhaps the dumbest plot device ever, not to mention completely gross.  There are so many other ways they could have come apart that actually made sense AND left room for them to recouple.  As it is now, Marlena would be nuts to take him back.  Not that she wants to - she's too busy with her work and subjects, see Dandesun's posts. 

I have to wonder if the writers could come up with better plots and stories if they wouldn’t loose actors in the first place (PR, SN, JS all come to mind). Then they wouldn’t have to spin an eye rolling lame ass tale of where Bo is or why Steve won’t come back.   Right now they have both Bo and Steve doing things they would never have done—abandoning the loves of their lives and their families.  The scene a few years ago where Kayla told Lexie and Abe that she and Steve were through was just laughable outlandish to long time Steve/Kayla fans and did nothing but show how little the writers know about the characters they are writing for.

I wish Marlena would turn her study to the Horton family next. Maybe then she can explain to the viewers why that bunch thinks their butts don’t stink.

• Love 3

I personally think Camila B. is doing as horrible as she always has on the show. She is her worst when she cries. 

Yeah, she's nothing to write home about. But she's eons better than AS.

Okay, first things first - how are everyone's bloating and cramps??  Huh?  Feeling bad?  Okay, lemme dig around here in my bag....no, those are keys....hmm, why am I carrying a half-eaten bag of cheetos?....nope, not the peppermint-flavored condoms or that tiny bit of heroin....HERE IT IS!!  MY MIDOL!!!

Absolute BEST scene of the day on this or any other soap.  (Didn't watch B&B but I think it's a safe bet I'm right with that show for sure).  It reminded me of the horrible Campbell's Soup Red placement forced on the ABC soaps some years back.  At least the Midol thing made sense, since it's a proven fact that Abigail causes bloating and cramps.  I'm only grateful Jenn wasn't on today or we would have needed a product placement for explosive diarrhea.

Pretty much a filler Wednesday, other than Rafe calling his make-believe relatives and telling them about Gabby.  I bet the person at the end of those butt dials got tired of listening to him.  And although I know it won't happen, I think that Ben and Sonny make a MUCH more attractive couple than Ben and Abigail do.  No crazy eyes with Sonny, and he comes with an Uncle Vic.  Abigail comes with bloating and cramps AND Jenn.  No brainer if you ask me.

• Love 5
(edited)

I hope I don't eat breakfast the day Abs tells someone gee, the fake doctor told me I wasn't pregnant and the next month Nick was shot so I figured it was normal for a healthy young woman like me who wasn't using birth control to skip two periods, and the next month I thought maybe if I took some midol...  I can't be pregnant!! And what is midol doing promoting their product for pregnant women anyway? 

Edited by QuelleC
(edited)

Abigail crying to Paige seemed strangely terrible.

I've actually thought KM's crying with EJ when he's turning her down was okay. She gets this look of shock, while kind of unhinged, that sort of effectively shows her devastation at being dumped. Sure, she seems kind of nuts to me, but the crying about not getting sex seems real enough in execution anyway.

But when she's not getting turned down for a mistress position or she can't get sex from the biggest, baddest Dimera of them all her crying suddenly turns really bad. Weird.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

For me, that's the part that made me think - "ok, she is definitely headed to crazy town".  I know she's a drama queen, but to break down like that in front of someone she really doesn't know was all kinds of weird.  And then at the end when she shows up in Gabi's holding room....well, I hope the cops frisked her before she went in because she looked like she was going to whip out a knife and stab Gabi to death.  I've heard people complain about the actress that played Melanie and her tics, etc, but honestly, KM is just as bad.  Her interviews are weird and have no basis in reality, her acting is all over the place - one minute she's the "good girl" and in the next scene she's doing something seriously nutty like happily photoshopping this guy she knows into a picture with her best friend - I don't blame JS for leaving the show if she was his next pairing.  She's the worst.  The funny thing is that I might really enjoy her if she really was crazy - now that would be entertaining.  But I really don't think that's the intention which makes the character and actress just strange.

If Marlena does take John back, it's only to continue her experiments and observations on him. At least, that's how it will go in my head.

Now that would be fun especially if she played John and Roman off each other just to observe their reactions.  Maybe Marlena could be the next big supervillian - doing crazy experiments on the good people of Salem and laughing maniacally as she records the results.  She'll need an assistant for the computer stuff - too bad Nick is dead, I would love to see the interplay of Marlena and Nick being evil together.

• Love 4

Tears of rage could be shed over the Nicole debacle, however. It would have been so much more compelling for her to have told him the truth after he claimed he chose her, and then see the repurcussions. But if it leads to Nicole and Dan maybe together and Jennifer and Eric off being boring somewhere offscreen, then I can take it. I can't believe they had to throw Nicole under the bus again after the character came so far.

Or, if Nicole, who's no stranger to lying, had just been BETTER at it! She could have claimed that the bag of shredded documents had been sent to her at the tv station anonymously, and that she was trying to put it back together. And gave up when it was just too hard. She could have gotten away with that, no problem.

• Love 2

Nicole along with being a pathetic sad sack has become yet another one of the scheming liars in Salem who can no longer lie or scheme.

Corday and the writers have managed to do to the Eric/Nicole, Nick murder, and EJ/Sami SLs the one thing a soap doesn’t want to do.  They made them all boring.

The murder of a Horton, who half the town wanted dead and who had crossed both the major crime families of Salem, should have written itself (I mean that literally because it would have done a better job than the writers).

EJ cheating on Sami while trying to cover up her latest crimes should have had all sorts of soapy goodness instead of constant promises of unseen twists that never happened.

• Love 4

For me, I would have been fine with Nicole lying if she just hadn't been so racked with guilt and pathetic about it.  If she would have just owned it and, when caught, said "Yeah I did it.  So what?"  It's the constant hand-wringing and guilt and pathetic sad face that drove me crazy.  I like Nicole better when she's confrontational and assertive.  I don't need to see her kicked in the face repeatedly, even when she's done something stupid.

For me, that's the part that made me think - "ok, she is definitely headed to crazy town".  I know she's a drama queen, but to break down like that in front of someone she really doesn't know was all kinds of weird.  And then at the end when she shows up in Gabi's holding room....well, I hope the cops frisked her before she went in because she looked like she was going to whip out a knife and stab Gabi to death.  I've heard people complain about the actress that played Melanie and her tics, etc, but honestly, KM is just as bad.  Her interviews are weird and have no basis in reality, her acting is all over the place - one minute she's the "good girl" and in the next scene she's doing something seriously nutty like happily photoshopping this guy she knows into a picture with her best friend - I don't blame JS for leaving the show if she was his next pairing.  She's the worst.  The funny thing is that I might really enjoy her if she really was crazy - now that would be entertaining.  But I really don't think that's the intention which makes the character and actress just strange.

Now that would be fun especially if she played John and Roman off each other just to observe their reactions.  Maybe Marlena could be the next big supervillian - doing crazy experiments on the good people of Salem and laughing maniacally as she records the results.  She'll need an assistant for the computer stuff - too bad Nick is dead, I would love to see the interplay of Marlena and Nick being evil together.

Well, I guess Hope might as well jump on the crazy train too for breaking down in Aiden arms. That's just not natural *rolleyes*  Shame on Abigail for being upset for finding out her best friend is responsible for killing her cousin! How weird can she get? In front of a stranger no less!

I've actually thought KM's crying with EJ when he's turning her down was okay. She gets this look of shock, while kind of unhinged, that sort of effectively shows her devastation at being dumped. Sure, she seems kind of nuts to me, but the crying about not getting sex seems real enough in execution anyway.

But when she's not getting turned down for a mistress position or she can't get sex from the biggest, baddest Dimera of them all her crying suddenly turns really bad. Weird.

No ones crying is worst than AS on the show, IMO. Deirdre Hall and Lauren Koslow are the best criers on the show.

• Love 1
(edited)
Well, I guess Hope might as well jump on the crazy train too for breaking down in Aiden arms.

Actually, I'm surprised that Hope hasn't had a nervous breakdown already.  She's the only working cop in town, her husband is missing, her kid's weird and everyone in her family is wack-a-doodle.  And I do think she has more of a connection to Aiden than Abby does to Paige.  How many times has Abby actually talked to Paige?  So for me, it's more reasonable that Hope cried in front of Aiden.  I just wish I liked Aiden more.  He's got that serial killer vibe that Liam had.

No ones crying is worst than AS on the show

Ugh!   Totally agree!  AS looks like a pig when she cries.  I can't watch her. 

Edited by sunnyheart
(edited)

I  just thought Abigail's crying was strange in the sense that she seemed to show more grief over not becoming a mistress than hearing about what Gabi did. The crying to Paige seemed more fake-y.

I felt her crying at not getting sex was more effective than the crying she did over Jack's death and what she heard about Gabi.

Maybe KM is better at playing nuts. Or maybe KM has come to the realization that the writing stinks and has decided to phone it in like everybody else.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2
And I do think she has more of a connection to Aiden than Abby does to Paige.  How many times has Abby actually talked to Paige? 

I agree that strangely Hope is now closer to Aiden than most other people around her (call it bake sale bonding) and that Abby and Paige are more like acquaintances. I assume they “bonded” over the incident where Abby ran into her and accidentally broke her phone but really what surprises me about Abby’s “friendship” with Paige is that Abby has rallied against the idea that she is still a teenager (both to EJ when she offered herself up to him at the cabin the first time proclaiming she was all woman and then later to Sami when she made some remark about Abby being a teen.) Yet, she quickly seemed to friend Paige.  Abby probably should run with the teen crowd because she doesn’t have the maturity to hang with normal girls her age who like available men.  At this point Abby is running out of female friends. Melanie and Chelsea left town; Gabby is going to prison; we haven’t seen that hooker looking friend of hers since New Years; and Sami will surely drop her ass when she finds out what a backstabber Abby’s been.

• Love 1
(edited)

All I could think of when Rafe was wringing his hands over Gabi was how he also wasn't there for Arianna. What was he doing when she was rushing around town and fled into oncoming traffic? And that reminded me of Nicole's culpability in that situation as well. Karma, people, karma.

Yikes, I totally forgot about the Midol placement. WTF was that about? It's disruptive at the very least.  

Edited by Lastwaltz

And that reminded me of Nicole's culpability in that situation as well. Karma, people, karma.

Nicole's? Sami and Will bear some responsibility for the events leading up to Arianna's death, but not Nicole. She framed her for Hope's mugging spree, which was bad enough, but she didn't hound her about the tape of Sami's confession until she ran into a moving car to get away. That's all on Will, Sami, and Rafe.

Nicole's? Sami and Will bear some responsibility for the events leading up to Arianna's death, but not Nicole. She framed her for Hope's mugging spree, which was bad enough, but she didn't hound her about the tape of Sami's confession until she ran into a moving car to get away. That's all on Will, Sami, and Rafe.

Ah, I think I conflated all of it. And I'm on a bender of Nicole resentment, which clouded my thinking : )

• Love 1