Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

If my mother had just been on trial for murder I think I would remember not to issues death threats or get into fights with someone in a public place.

I wonder how long it will take for the hitman to pull the trigger now that he finally has Nick alone.

Agreed!  I like Will but I wouldn't want to have to depend too much on his good sense.  Though Nick is so infuriating I think I might have been yelling at the tv screen there for a second. 

I hope EJ's hitman doesn't feel the need to indulge in a soliloquy before blowing Fish Lips away.  I sorta wish they could a "Murder on the Orient Express" thing with Nick and give everyone a chance at him. 

Do you not love Gabi - GABI, or all people, being exasperated with Jordan because of her keeping important secrets?  I swear her brains must leak out of that balloon she calls a brain on a daily basis.

• Love 2

Finally today the slug Nick bites the dust.  About time.  The dumbing down and paralysis of strong character to enable this plot has been insufferable.  KILL HIM.

I used to love Nick. No more.  I still love Blake Berris but he stayed longer than I expected.

Please Mr. Hitman if you don't get a crack at Nick blow that whiny whore away.  I am so sick of the gaping mouth and lax morals parading as a little Miss Perfect.

Days should either tell the Jordan story or get rid of her.  CS is good but Jordan is dull as her partner.

Here's hoping EJ gets a haircut soon or he could be arrested for a long, goopy hair violation.

• Love 4

Please Mr. Hitman if you don't get a crack at Nick blow that whiny whore away.  I am so sick of the gaping mouth and lax morals parading as a little Miss Perfect.

Oh, from your lips to God's ear!  She is just so awful.  She was all over EJ like ticks on a deer and then turns around and blames him??  She does come by that delusional hypocrisy and annoying moral superiory naturally, though, considering that she's Jenn's daughter.  And there is no-one currently in Salem who is a bigger judgemental hypocrite than her.  Abigail is definitely the heir apparent there. 

JJ should seriously reconsider his new girlfriend, if for no other reason that Jenn "approves" of her.  That automatically makes her suspicious in my book.

I'll bet that while the hitman pulls the trigger today, the bullet doesn't hit Nick until Monday, and he probably doesn't fall down until Tuesday.

LOL!  That is too funny, and I'm afraid, possibly too true.

I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to listen to Julie scream for three days too.  The audience doesn't deserve that kind of punishment.

• Love 2

What a lame attempt at trying to make people feel sorry for Nick right before he gets murdered. I doubt Nick's tears did much to persuade people who hate the character to change their minds.

Julie saying she doesn't have the right to judge anyone was funny because I'm pretty sure she said some mean things about Gabi a few weeks ago.

I got the impression that Abby knows EJ was going to do something to Nick. Probably not have him killed but I think she knew he would do something.

I changed my mind about wanting Sonny to be the shooter. I think it be amazing if Abby did it. Precious Nick dead at Saint Abby's hand. The Horton's wouldn't know what to do.

• Love 1

What a lame attempt at trying to make people feel sorry for Nick right before he gets murdered. I doubt Nick's tears did much to persuade people who hate the character to change their minds.

You are SO right about this as far as I'm concerned.  All his crying and 'woe is me' BS just made me roll my eyes and get more impatient with the hitman!  I just kept thinking, PLEASE shoot this guy already, put ME out of his misery!! 

Also,that hitman is terrible!  He shot Nick 3 freakin' times and that little worm still managed to stagger into Horton Square?  WTF?  So, is Nick going to survive this too?  Have they hidden EJ's balls so far away that he can't even hire a competent hitman?  UGH!!  Please, please, please let Nick be really dead.  Please.

• Love 2
You are SO right about this as far as I'm concerned.  All his crying and 'woe is me' BS just made me roll my eyes and get more impatient with the hitman!  I just kept thinking, PLEASE shoot this guy already, put ME out of his misery!!

Also,that hitman is terrible!  He shot Nick 3 freakin' times and that little worm still managed to stagger into Horton Square?  WTF?  So, is Nick going to survive this too?  Have they hidden EJ's balls so far away that he can't even hire a competent hitman?  UGH!!  Please, please, please let Nick be really dead.  Please.

LOL I would double like this if I could!   I also wonder if someone other than EJ's hitman is proven to be the killer, will EJ get his money back or does Stefano just off the incompetent hitman?  I have a hunch that the shots may have come from multiple guns. 

• Love 2

I don't think the hitman killed him, that's too obvious.

• Love 2
(edited)

Bang Bang Pop Fizz oh what a relief it is! Nick has finally been shot. That was a very nice appearance by Susan Seaforth Hayes as Julie - could use more of her in that mode - but too little too late for Fish Lips Fallon. His last minute reconsideration of his skullduggery was a bit too little a whole lot too late. Of course, even with three bullets in him, he managed to drag his ass so he could collapse in Horton Square and probably get blood all over that inexplicably clean cloth-covered couch that sits outside in all kinds of weather.

It sure would be nice if Abigail was the one who shot him, but I don't think her aim would be that good unless she was mounting him for sex.

Now we only have to worry about how long Show will take to let him die. I can only hope.

But I'm afraid all that talk of redemption might mean he lives.  WHY aim for his heart when one shot to those lips would have ended it??

Edited by boes
  • Love 1

You guys are right! 

I didn't even think about all the other people they were putting into place to kill Nick.  They kept showing EJ's hitman lurking in the bushes, so I just went with that.  Of course all the other people are suspect in the shooting - maybe 3 different shooters even! 

I just want Nick to be dead and gone Sooooooo freakin' much that I was only thinking about whether he was actually going to die or not.  And I knew they were setting it up for us to wonder who actually did the shooting.  Thanks for reminding me to think about the rest of the plot! :)

• Love 2

I was watching at that point and thinking about the way Nick used to be when he was with Chelsea, even back in the CHINA LEE days. I started getting really sad for what he used to be and what he has become...and then I kind of jumped when the bullets hit him...and it really BOTHERED me.

I am ashamed.

• Love 1

I haven't watched in a very long time but am home today and happened to catch it. The Nick I remember was shy and sweet and smart so I'm kind of shocked to see he's become some much-hated villian. I loved him and always thkught Blake Berris was a really good actor and so, so pretty. Hard to imagine he's supposed to be a worse character now than EJ or Sami or Kate or half the rest of Salem.

Today was very entertaining to me. I loved that no one gave a fuck about Julie and her hysterics. I also loved Kate actively hoping for Nick to die. It's moments like this when I actually like her. Julie was out of control and the actress was....something, but it amused me so I'll allow it.

Rafe showed a lot of restraint. If I were him I would have told Julie to sit down somewhere and maybe would have arrested her for interfering in a police investigation.

• Love 2

Susan Seaforth was the lead dramatic actress on the show at one point.  Now she's a cartoon.  In interviews, she and Bill Hayes seem to love the show and the people on it.  It's where they met and where they had their biggest professional successes.  I think she's willing to come on even with lousy scripts.  I like the continuity of the character existing, even if she's written completely differently.  

• Love 1

I loved that no one gave a fuck about Julie and her hysterics. I also loved Kate actively hoping for Nick to die. It's moments like this when I actually like her. Julie was out of control and the actress was....something, but it amused me so I'll allow it.

Rafe showed a lot of restraint.

YES to all you wrote, LeftPhalange.  Kate was great, just great.  Her "oh please get on with it" look as Nick gasped his last in the Square was only matched by her chattyKathy conversation at the Pub with Maggie, talking about Ally, but neglecting to mention that it was Nick who got shot.  And finally Rafe's slllllllllllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww reactions were appropriate.  I swear Julie's screams caused several cats in my neighborhood to start mating, she screeched so loud. 

Kate's reaction was so funny.  Nonchalantly looking at her nails.  Loved it.

That moment was pure degenerate MAGIC.  She had that "done now, borrrrrrrrring" look, and then, that glance at her nails NAILED it.  Count on Kate not to bother to fake it - anywhere.

Susan Seaforth was the lead dramatic actress on the show at one point.  Now she's a cartoon.  In interviews, she and Bill Hayes seem to love the show and the people on it.  It's where they met and where they had their biggest professional successes.  I think she's willing to come on even with lousy scripts.  I like the continuity of the character existing, even if she's written completely differently.  

I agree.  She had a good day last Friday, talking to Nick, reminiscing about her days as the "bad girl" of Salem.  Nice touch to remind folks of not only her history, but of the shows history too.  IMO that was the best use they've made of her in some time.

And I agree that it's nice to have her around.  It would be even nicer if they used her in better ways.  She's a good actress.  One thing I really appreciate about Days is that it still has an appreciable presence of older actors, and a definite multigenerational family structure, which is missing in large part on the other remaining shows, at least to this extent. 

I got a kick out of Maggie and Hope and Julie talking over Nick's body, as if this all happened out of the blue.  These were the three people who were supposed to be his support system and they barely saw him.  Dragging Gabi in there with them was almost funny, considering how little she wanted to go.

BTW, I bet she's the shooter. 

• Love 1

Kate having no fucks to give about Nick dying was magnificent. It also pretty much wrote her off as a suspect. Everyone else is hugely concerned at how they look, putting in an appearance at the hospital, furtive glances every which way...

Kate can't be bothered. She didn't do it, he's dead, she doesn't care. Honey Badger doesn't give a fuck.

Will, Sonny, unless one of you shot Nick, which seems unlikely because you were both accounted for (fretting about the willingness of Sonny to take Nick out) then stop freaking out about the gun. The ballistics won't match, dummies.

Unless, of course, Gabi stole it and shot Nick and the put the gun back which is highly unlikely but it is a soap so they could totally write that. (Others have written worse.) and if that's the case... Bitch!! Keep your mits off Sonny's beautiful pearl handled pistol!! That's not for you!

• Love 4

Will, Sonny, unless one of you shot Nick, which seems unlikely because you were both accounted for (fretting about the willingness of Sonny to take Nick out) then stop freaking out about the gun. The ballistics won't match, dummies.

I still can't believe Will put his hands all over the gun. Even if it wasn't used to kill Nixk does he not consider that maybe it will be used in another murder at some point.

• Love 2
(edited)

I was waiting for one of you really sharp commentors to say something about Gabby being  forced to see Nick.  I was starting to give her a little credit for acting stupid out of fear.  If that wasn't bad enough, the show had her fantasizing about having sex with the man who's been blackmailing her?  And they had to include the shot of his skinny body holding a valentine over his package?  I was horrified.  I just lost my son's father after 26 years after a long illness and I still can't think about the sex.  Not to mention it made no sense.  She shagged him once a month ago and it never happened again. She had a scene where she said maybe she could TRY to love him again.  She was doing it for Ari.  And Effing Julie had to force her to see him because that's what (dead) Nick would want?  No concern for Gabby at all and don't make me defend Gabby again, Days. 

Cop Voice Hope insisted she had to be the first to see him alone, feigning it had something to do with the investigation?   Because her feelings are more important than the rest of the family.  It's always about Hope, that's why she's such a bad mother.

Personally, I found the regrets from Julie and Maggie kind of touching because a lot of us have regrets in that situation.  Abigail was sickening about "I have to tell my family!"  I don't think that twit will ever move out and be an adult.  Was Marlena on the phone with Nick or was he leaving a message?  It sounded like he was talking to her so why wasn't she at the hospital and questioned?

Did I mention the sex flashback was probably the worst thing I've ever seen on this show?

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 2

I will begrudgingly give Abby credit for not pretending like everything was all fine and dandy between her and Nick.

I wish Nicole would shut the fuck up. She might as well wear a sign admitting what she did.

I won't complain about Dan for two weeks if he exposes Nicole on her wedding day.

• Love 2

I think I watch too many supernatural shows because I kept waiting for Nick to open his eyes once Gabi was alone in the room with him!  LOL  I was afraid to be happy that he's well and truly, most sincerely dead!!  But now.... YAHOO!!!   Ahem, sorry.

I hope I never, ever have to see that revolting Valentine's Day flashback of Nick and that pillow again.  I FF'd through that scene when it was happening and it hurts my eyes to have to see it in a flashback.  I wanted to give Gabi some credit so I hoped they would have her stop sniveling and just glare at Nick's dead body after Julie and Maggie left the room, but nope, Gabi's still too dumb to breathe.  UGH, that flashback of hers was just repulsive.

I've been around long enough that I remember Julie in her younger days.  I loved her and I loved Doug - before they became old, old, ocean cruising caricatures of themselves.  But because of their history, I always give Julie a pass with her over the top histrionics.  And on this occasion, I will gladly listen to Julie wailing and gnashing her teeth because Nick is DEAD!

I have complaints about the way Sami, Abigail, Hope and Marlena are behaving but I'm just too damn happy about Nick finally being dead that they get a pass for today too.  My complaint list will just be a little longer next time! LOL

• Love 2

Nicole just looked so pathetic standing there crying. They would have been better off having her act like the asshole she is instead of having her continuously crying and pretending to feel bad.

Gabi is leaving next month so I don't think she's the killer. This show usually drags out its murder mysteries for months.

• Love 1
I hope I never, ever have to see that revolting Valentine's Day flashback of Nick and that pillow again.

You and me both! If there's one person on this show that you do not want to see naked covered only by a red heart pillow it's Nick!  It's nausea inducing right up there with Abigail's sex face. 

• Love 2

I thought Rafe had recused himself from the investigation?  And why didn't Sonny just open the apartment door and drop his backpack inside?  And why is he wiping off fingerprints, unless he or Will actually used THAT gun to kill Nick?

• Love 1
(edited)
I thought Rafe had recused himself from the investigation?  And why didn't Sonny just open the apartment door and drop his backpack inside?  And why is he wiping off fingerprints, unless he or Will actually used THAT gun to kill Nick?

I don't think Rafe is acting in any official capacity. He's just being the usual Salem nosy.  Clearly the police station does not have metal detectors to go through when you enter or Sonny would have set it off.  I was wondering why they (Sonny and Will) all touched the gun without wearing gloves in the first place. Even EJ knew to wear black gloves when he visited Percy and Nick in the office. He should have pointed that out to Hope on the survielence photos--"See Hope, I'm wearing my black murder gloves. If I was going to kill Nick I would have done it with my bare hands in his office." LOL

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 2

The entire exchange between Abby and EJ was just ridiculous. Abby is way too bold, deluded,  and stupid for her own good. EJ is an idiot and Stefano should be ashamed.

Of course Mr Good and Noble Dan forgives Nicole. I can't believe I ever sometimes used to like Nicole. She's just so pathetic and infuriating now. She deserves to be stuck in a love triangle with Dan and Jen forever.

• Love 1
(edited)

The entire exchange between Abby and EJ was just ridiculous. Abby is way too bold, deluded,  and stupid for her own good. EJ is an idiot and Stefano should be ashamed.

Of course Mr Good and Noble Dan forgives Nicole. I can't believe I ever sometimes used to like Nicole. She's just so pathetic and infuriating now. She deserves to be stuck in a love triangle with Dan and Jen forever.

I so wish the killer had kept a couple of bullets for those Deveraux hags.  For GOD'S SAKE, first we have Sally Sunshine in the Plaid Pants who JUST CAN'T BELIEVE what happened.  How could she not just believe, when she just escaped from a crazy guy??  Of course then she has to go immediately into her suspicions about Dan and Nicole.  What a snake.  She treats friends and men friends like crap, but with a SMILE on her two-faced mug.

Then we've got Hagitha Jr., the horny one, who stalks EJ at his office, his gym, practically his kid's sandbox, but now that it's over, acts like she's Mother Teresa catching him looking up her bloomers.  And acting all shocked that EJ might have had Nick killed.  WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS SCREWING? ANYWAY??  I really hate them both.  It doesn't help that CopVoice Hop and Julie and Maggie think that both Jennifer and Abigail crap out unicorns and rainbows.

I know I really do enjoy this show in a soap way, because in the privacy of my own home, every time somebody - like Ben did with Abigail and Eric did with Jennifer, telling them they're really GOOD PEOPLE, I yell "NO THEY'RE NOT" at the screen.  This is unlike me muttering ugly things at the screen when Sonny or Luke are onscreen with GH, or when Count Chocula is onscreen with Y&R and I just have a gag reflex.

Nicole is approaching lost cause territory.  I too have loved her on occasion, but right now she's just too dumb and desperate for words.  Where's the strong sarcastic slightly deranged Nicole I love??  COME BACK!!

Edited by boes
  • Love 2

Then we've got Hagitha Jr., the horny one, who stalks EJ at his office, his gym, practically his kid's sandbox, but now that it's over, acts like she's Mother Teresa catching him looking up her bloomers.  And acting all shocked that EJ might have had Nick killed.  WHO DID SHE THINK SHE WAS SCREWING? ANYWAY??  I really hate them both.  It doesn't help that CopVoice Hop and Julie and Maggie think that both Jennifer and Abigail crap out unicorns and rainbows.

If you don't have access to Soap Opera Digest you should really come over to the Days board on TWOP while it's still open so you can read the type of stuff KM has been saying in interviews. Her justifications for why Abby acts like this are completely ridiculous. At one point she said Abby had Stockholm's Syndrome when it comes to EJ.

• Love 1

Even if Nicole had managed to run out the door what was that supposed to accomplish?

I continue to love Kate's nonchalant attitude about Nick's death.

Is Abby too stupid to realize she's giving Hope a motive for why she might want Nick dead?

Since Hope is supposed to care about these people (except Kate) shouldn't she make sure they have a lawyer present? She can still do her job while looking out for their legal rights.

• Love 1

I'm watching this past Tuesday's (May 13) episode and OMG, did Jennifer get dressed in the dark or something? Those colours clashed so much and there were so many of them. Alos, what was with the layers? Abby was wearing shorts and a long-sleeved top, and her mother was wearing 3 sweaters and the FUGLIEST pants I've ever seen. Also perplexing is that Jennifer's hair and makeup were perfectly done, especially for someone who must have gotten dressed in the dark.

• Love 2

If Lucas and Sami aren't going to get a happy ending together the least these stupid writers could do would be to make sure Ejami don't end up together. I would rather Sami leave town alone rather than her end up with that bastard. Eight years of that crap is enough.

*la la la I can't hear you* :/

Assuming the killer isn't Gabi or Abby, I want them to get away with it because Hope is incompetent. It would serve her and the Salem PD right.

Nicole was sounding really pathetic when she said "I'll never let you go". But she finally got the penis she was so desperate for so maybe she'll calm down for a few days.

What was the point of having EJ pull a gun on the hitman? Are we supposed to believe he finally found his inner Dimeria?

• Love 1

I would have preferred a storyline where Eric is unable to perform in bed because of the trauma of having been raped, instead of just immediately falling into Nicole's vagina.

LOL!  I think you can yodel in there. 

• Love 1

I am guessing that Eric finds out the truth and walks out on Nicole. Then, oops she's pregnant! This time she'll actually get to have the baby but there will be a custody battle between the ex-priest and the ex-porn star.

I am really hoping that Gabi killed Nick. And they throw her ticker tape parade of thanks before shipping her off to jail.

Sorry but the personal prejudice of having Hope doing the investigation will just about insure that any conviction will be immediately appealed and possibly overturned due to possible evidence tampering. There is a reason you do not want a relative working the case. They could have brought in a special investigator with no ties to anyone to handle the investigation and the arrest. Seriously, I want the mayor or someone to step in and pull Hope from the case.

• Love 2

As so many of you have already mentioned, it's a bit difficult to get past the absurdity of having Hope run the investigation.  Considering they would barely allow Roman to even attend Sami's trial, having Hope run the show seems sort of ridiculous. 

And she sure has no problem giving Cousin Lucas a hard time.  She practically calls him a killer, but when she was interviewing Abigail, that wench she called "honey" throughout the interview. 

Also, I don't know how long I can listen to Hope in her "cop voice". 

• Love 2

Well! Nicole finally got her some sex! What a relief that must be for her. Although I will give her credit to fully committing to her lies until she's backed up against the wall with the evidence being thrown in her face... and even then she grabs it and makes a run for it. That made me laugh because I was really picturing that chase scene... kind of like the one in Ratatouille but with more high heels and Daniel instead of a likable rat.

Theresa goading JJ... okay, whatever. I actually enjoy Theresa the evil pixie. There's legitimate spark to her and, gods above and below, the good girls in Salem are so fucking insipid I can't even deal with them. Kate continues to please me for not having any fucks to give about Nick being dead although I'm guessing she's about to give many fucks indeed when they arrest Lucas... which they're obviously going to do despite the fact that he's obviously innocent.

"You deleted a text! You monster! YOU KILLED NICK!!"

Marlena seems to watch everyone around her as if she's conducting science/psychological experiments on them. The only thing she's missing is a clipboard. I had to keep reminding myself that she is, in fact, related to Sami and Allie because she just watched them with a Count Rogan type detachment. "So, tell me about the bloody man you saw... and remember, this is for posterity so be honest."

Speaking of Sami, shouldn't someone who is well-versed in crossing all of the lines be better at keeping her shit together? She has the constant 'I think I shit my pants' expression that Gabi was wearing before Nick crawled out of the river.

For that matter, why are Will and Sonny acting like they're positive that the other person killed Nick? It's bizarre. "You put the gun back, right? Everything's fine!" "The gun that was never shot? Yes, I put it back."

I need to go and rewatch 'Murder on the Orient Express' just to see people who kill have the ability to hold it together until someone legitimately intelligent finds them out. Salem is just full of idiots... idiots who commit crimes constantly, it seems, yet remain incapable of pulling it together as well as a police force who can't seem to convict anyone of the crimes they obviously committed unless someone's leaving the show.

Brady, you remain very pretty to me but unless you're going to do something other than sulk constantly you're going to bore me. Although I did like it when Maggie was all weepy over Nick and turns to see Brady there standing in the doorway like he's some cover model for one of those modern Harlequin romances like 'The Renegade Rancher' or something. It made me laugh in a good way.

• Love 2

Brady, you remain very pretty to me but unless you're going to do something other than sulk constantly you're going to bore me. Although I did like it when Maggie was all weepy over Nick and turns to see Brady there standing in the doorway like he's some cover model for one of those modern Harlequin romances like 'The Renegade Rancher' or something. It made me laugh in a good way.

I loved all of your post, but this part has got me laughing and I don't think I'll be able to stop.  A more perfect description of Brady I don't think I've ever read.  And with the image it gives of him, and Maggie with the big Dynasty hair, well, all I can say is that your post is deserving of the Hall of Fame.

I was so hoping they would admit Dr Grope's split lip was a sex accident, but noooo.  I might even have liked them a little for it, until I wondered if it was Jen's knee or foot... Then I just wanted to stop thinking about it.  Otherwise we're supposed to think he took her into the bedroom then she decided to look for some bag that fell on him?  I don't know. That's somewhat plausible given the bubble Jen lives in.  Dan might have been so happy to have her out of those paisley pants he didn't mind being ordered around.

John with his "Doc!" "Kid!". I've been ranting about Marlena for a while, and she absolutely regards her family as a science experiement but damn that felt good when she told John he has to realize there's nothing for him in Salem SO GO AWAY.  He's had few lousey scenes in the last couple of weeks and I could write paragraphs about my hate for him.

Roman can't handle any investigation because nobody can understand a word he says.  What's more boring though, inept Cop Voice or passive aggression with Aiden?  I guess they have to give her something to do while her bad seed plans her next extortion.

More Theresa, less Abby.

• Love 1

I was so hoping they would admit Dr Grope's split lip was a sex accident, but noooo.  I might even have liked them a little for it, until I wondered if it was Jen's knee or foot... Then I just wanted to stop thinking about it.  Otherwise we're supposed to think he took her into the bedroom then she decided to look for some bag that fell on him?  I don't know. That's somewhat plausible given the bubble Jen lives in.  Dan might have been so happy to have her out of those paisley pants he didn't mind being ordered around.

John with his "Doc!" "Kid!". I've been ranting about Marlena for a while, and she absolutely regards her family as a science experiement but damn that felt good when she told John he has to realize there's nothing for him in Salem SO GO AWAY.  He's had few lousey scenes in the last couple of weeks and I could write paragraphs about my hate for him.

Roman can't handle any investigation because nobody can understand a word he says.  What's more boring though, inept Cop Voice or passive aggression with Aiden?  I guess they have to give her something to do while her bad seed plans her next extortion.

More Theresa, less Abby.

Such a great post!  You've created some indelible and hilarious images.

Poor Roman - if only someone would tell him about the wonders of poligrip.  Then maybe we could understand him.

I'm enjoying Theresa too.  I don't mind it one bit that she's making a fool of that dumb ox Brady.  He really should be stripped to a pair of shorts, have a bit between his teeth and a halter around his neck and left to graze in Horton Square.  His only value is as eye candy, and frankly, even that is wearing thin.  BUT his saving grace is that he can smell the fart even before his daddy can.  Anyone who disses the great John Black is a friend of mine.  I like Marlena, but I see what you mean about her distance.  But having her diss that jackass to his face was the best part of today.

Maybe DH should have gone to more than one AKTING class.  Or at least someone should tell him that there's more to "dramatic" than lifting his head to the side, narrowing his eyes, pursing his lips and letting one rip.  The show is so much better when we don't have to worry about him wasting some air time.

• Love 1

I hate that Eric has never been allowed a voice in his own story.  Kristen drugged and raped Eric, and this SL has been about everyone except Eric.

Do the idiot writers realize they have had Roman and Marlena’s twin son and daughter raped by Stefano’s daughter and son?  That Johnny is a result of EJ raping Sami so they rewarded EJ and Stefano for all the despicable things he did to Sami?

I want Sami to shoot EJ in the head again, not leave Salem with him.  Sami/AS has been on the show for over 21 years.  Why does Sami always have to interact with EJ?  At the very least, we should be getting more scenes with Lucas, Kate, Sami, and Will over this Nick SL.

• Love 1

Okay, so... Daniel's lip thing. In Star Wars: The Old Republic, one of the makeup options is the top lip colored and then one stripe down the middle of the bottom lip and that's all I see when I look at Daniel right now. Not only that, quest givers have that look and you can choose how you interact with your quest givers and all I want to do is go Dark Side on Danlel... which would generally result in whatever character just killing him.

Which delights me.

Also, he is giving Nicole way way WAY too much credit. I get that he's a "good guy" and they tend to give the benefit of the doubt but Nicole has already proven she has absolutely no intention of telling Eric the truth. She refused to own up until Daniel had her back to the wall, then she tried to grab the evidence and run, then she hemmed and hawed and squirmed until Eric and Jennifer were like 'Do you have hemorrhoids? Is that why you and Daniel look so uncomfortable? Is he your general practitioner in this? Should we leave you alone so you can discus this situation privately as doctor and patient?'

Then she promised to tell the truth and the next time he saw her... she admitted she hadn't, then she attempted to distract Eric with the Theresa/Mimosa/Brady triangle. Then she got all pissed off when Daniel did the 'Call me after you talk to Nicole!' message which kind of proved her intent to get out of it again. Dude... there's giving someone the benefit of the doubt and then there's being stupid. And I know from stupid... I've been watching everyone else in this town.

Yes yes, Gabi totes killed Nick. Moving right along...

Hope outright laughing when Jennifer said that Nicole was a friend was awesome. "Oh. ... Really?" Thank you, Hope. I needed that after watching you give Lucas the business (and not in a remotely sexy way -- they're probably related anyway, I don't know, I haven't figured all of that out yet.)

Eric telling Sami about his engagement was delightful. First off, it was wonderful for Sami to go off on something other than Nick. And to see her being self-absorbed in a way I can appreciate from her.

"OH MY GOD! I so totally don't need this right now!"
"You?! Shut up! I'm in love!"
"With Satan's favorite daughter!!"
"That's not how Satan even works,,, Cripes, Sami! Don't you know anything about theology!"
"Don't spew your priestly credentials to ME! Did taking off the collar remove your brain, too?! SHE'S HORRIBLE!!"
"Shut up! She's my special snowflake and you don't understand our love!!"
"You know who you sound like? BIG, DUMB BRADY!! How'd that turn out?"
"YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!"

So when this fallout hits, is Eric/Jennifer even a possibility? Because if they get together, they need to be time warped into an 'Anne of Green Gables' type novel where she can wear puffed sleeves and make jam and he can wear straw hats and their courtship can be strolling around the church yard and going on picnics. Their biggest hurdle to deal with will be when her dress gets caught on the carriage and she accidentally shows her ankles for a split-second while the old church biddles call her a 'brazen thing' for about five minutes before someone's cow gets into the barley yard and causes a whole new stir.

(To be honest... I might actually watch that show.)