Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Thanks, yes, but then I run into problems when I want to quote a second person within the same post...

You can click the faded out quotation marks at the bottom of each comment box to put the words in quotes (a box).  

To quote something else in the same post, click the quotation marks at the top of your post in the toolbar area.

2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Thanks, yes, but then I run into problems when I want to quote a second person within the same post...

Here's a description of how to quote if it's purely technical.  If you're having issues, you might need to take it to the bugs forum.

13 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

You can do so automatically by highlighting the text you want to quote. When you do, a button will pop up saying Quote text. Click it, and it will be in the quote box. Then you can type your response beneath in the reply window where the text will be.

Wow, I never knew this lol.

I meant to ask this yesterday but forgot: Did they explain where Nicole was/what happened to her? I was going to watch the Eric/Nicole scenes to find out but then I just didn't care enough lol.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, I never knew this lol.

I meant to ask this yesterday but forgot: Did they explain where Nicole was/what happened to her? I was going to watch the Eric/Nicole scenes to find out but then I just didn't care enough lol.

Not really.  She said she woke up and saw a figure coming for her, then she said she didn't know who she was, no ID, no Facebook account, no Angry Birds game on her phone, etc. - something like that, then she said she woke up in the ICU missing Eric.   No specifics, like who did her hair or was her personal shopper or how she knew where Eric lived.

And I BET that's the last we'll hear.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, boes said:

Not really.  She said she woke up and saw a figure coming for her, then she said she didn't know who she was, no ID, no Facebook account, no Angry Birds game on her phone, etc. - something like that, then she said she woke up in the ICU missing Eric.   No specifics, like who did her hair or was her personal shopper or how she knew where Eric lived.

But, but we're supposed to be so AMAZED she is back from the dead (after all, she's only the 837th person to do that) that we don't ask any questions.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I appreciate a couple of things that happened on today's show:  

1.  I liked that Nicole said "Stefano?" when she heard that Holly was kidnapped at the DiMera mansion and then when Eric went to explain about Stefan, she just waved her hand impatiently.  

2.  Hope shot down Ciara's ridiculous comparison of Ben being like Bo in any way, shape or form--Hope flat out said that Bo would never approve of Ben/Ciara and she's right.

3.  Maggie, Sarah and Rex played their terror unbelievably well when Chloe came in babbling  about Holly's being kidnapped--their scenes had a definite sense of urgency and worry.

Things I did not appreciate--Xander and Ted being behind Holly's kidnapping.  At first it was amusing when Xander would wander back into Salem without his shirt on and it would turn out that he was behind whatever nefarious deed was going down but now it just feels played out.

• Love 8

Whoa, way to be a bitch Nicole.  Let's be honest, the reason she didn't go to Holly wasn't because she was worried about upsetting her (otherwise why wouldn't she simply have gone there to look at her or watch over her.)  She was more interested in reuniting with Eric than with her daughter.  But apparently, while that was OK for Nicole, Cloe wasn't even supposed to eat.  That's really all their "date" was - eating a meal without the kids present.  Every parent has, at least once, left the room while their child is sleeping.  Apparently, Cloe is remiss because she has not hired someone to spend every minute simply staring at Holly.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Whoa, way to be a bitch Nicole.  Let's be honest, the reason she didn't go to Holly wasn't because she was worried about upsetting her (otherwise why wouldn't she simply have gone there to look at her or watch over her.)  She was more interested in reuniting with Eric than with her daughter.  But apparently, while that was OK for Nicole, Cloe wasn't even supposed to eat.  That's really all their "date" was - eating a meal without the kids present.  Every parent has, at least once, left the room while their child is sleeping.  Apparently, Cloe is remiss because she has not hired someone to spend every minute simply staring at Holly.  

I think one of the things Nicole said was that she was worried about Holly waking up and seeing her and freaking out.

And, under normal circumstances, of course, you don't watch your kids like a hawk. This wasn't normal circumstances. Chloe - and the kids - had targets on their backs. We know Xander is too blame for this, and even if we didn't, I wouldn't necessarily blame Chloe for this but I can see why Nicole isn't in a rational, forgiving mood - especially since this just happened and emotions are heightened (on top of whatever Nicole's gone through to get back.)

• Love 4

Does Stefan know about the tunnels under the DiMansion? Has anybody told Ben?

Wow, even though Salem is full of the walking dead, Nicole still being alive is shocking! /sarcasm

Who told Nicole where to find Eric?

"You're having sex." Well, no shit, Hope.

Good for Ciara for bringing up Ted Laurent.

It's surprising that Chloe didn't immediately leap to the conclusion that Nicole stole Holly.

Hope was back in her office looking over the videos while Ben was still getting dressed?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, boes said:

And I BET that's the last we'll hear.

I really had trouble following this.  So she's in the hospital with no identity, so no health insurance, she is severely burned and takes months to heal.  Who paid for that?  And I too noticed her chic do and lovely sweater and earrings, and thought, who paid for that?  She had a sugar daddy or mama while she was recovering?  And when she finally remembered who she was and she remembered Eric, she couldn't have made a phone call? 🙃  It is a pretty weak story, so if this is all we get, the writers should be fired.

15 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

It's surprising that Chloe didn't immediately leap to the conclusion that Nicole stole Holly.

I had the same thought.  As soon as Chloe learned Nicole is alive, she logically should have assumed that Nicole would have taken her.

3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Things I did not appreciate--Xander and Ted being behind Holly's kidnapping.

And this is like the second or third time he kidnapped Holly.

When Nicole said today, who would want to take Holly, I was surprised Xander didn't pop into her head.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I wo

54 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

And, under normal circumstances, of course, you don't watch your kids like a hawk. This wasn't normal circumstances. Chloe - and the kids - had targets on their backs.

I wouldn't necessarily blame Chloe for this but I can see why Nicole isn't in a rational, forgiving mood - especially since this just happened and emotions are heightened (on top of whatever Nicole's gone through to get back.)

30 minutes ago, bannana said:

And when she finally remembered who she was and she remembered Eric, she couldn't have made a phone call? 🙃  It is a pretty weak story, so if this is all we get, the writers should be fired.

Yes, if she was REALLY all that worried about her child why didn't she call Maggie FIRST THING?  She didn't teleport there - even while she was in transit she could have contacted someone.  She didn't have to wake Holly to check on her - most people are capable of walking in a room and not waking a child or viewing them from an angle so even if they woke up they wouldn't see you right away.  She should be feeling guilty because she had several opportunities to alert someone but instead chose to spend her first night back with Eric (not that I think she is in any way to blame - but if you're going to hand out guilt, most people would blame themselves).  She shouldn't have to forgive Chloe for anything.

And I thought they were just looking to kill Chloe (hence coming to Doug's place more than once) - maybe I wasn't really paying attention but they didn't seem to be actively looking to harm the children.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

2.  Hope shot down Ciara's ridiculous comparison of Ben being like Bo in any way, shape or form--Hope flat out said that Bo would never approve of Ben/Ciara and she's right.

I'm a Cin fan and I was thrilled Hope told her never to compare Ben to Bo. That's insulting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, if she was REALLY all that worried about her child why didn't she call Maggie FIRST THING?  She didn't teleport there - even while she was in transit she could have contacted someone.  She didn't have to wake Holly to check on her - most people are capable of walking in a room and not waking a child or viewing them from an angle so even if they woke up they wouldn't see you right away.  She should be feeling guilty because she had several opportunities to alert someone but instead chose to spend her first night back with Eric (not that I think she is in any way to blame - but if you're going to hand out guilt, most people would blame themselves).  She shouldn't have to forgive Chloe for anything.

And I thought they were just looking to kill Chloe (hence coming to Doug's place more than once) - maybe I wasn't really paying attention but they didn't seem to be actively looking to harm the children.

No one on soaps calls to alert people they're alive - where's the drama in that? We don't know the whole story yet of how she survived - how she got to Salem - any of that. It doesn't seem like she has a cell phone since she needed Rex to call Eric. And why would she call Maggie? Her first stop was to Eric's because she had assumed that - according to her "dying" wish that Eric had Holly. Most people in these situations blame themselves and they lash out at others. But, no two people's reaction is the exact same. This is day one of Nicole finding out about the kidnapping. I'm going to guess she'll get around to blaming herself.

A drug cartel was after Chloe. They're not exactly paragons of virtue who would care if the result of shooting at Chloe also resulted at one of her kids also being killed. And they wouldn't be above kidnapping a child to get to Chloe either. That's why the kids were being guarded even when they weren't with Chloe.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole can miss me with her outrage over Chloe. But then I'm not much of a Nicole fan. I mean, I haven't really been exposed to her that much, but from what I've seen she's dull as hell and has a bad haircut.

Eh Chloe is a total hypocrite she sued for custody of Holly to begin with because Nicole was involved with Deimos and he was dangerous but not Stefan apparently... 

Oh and Ciara reinforces what a dumb bitch she is by comparing Ben to Bo. I think I dislike her more than Ben honestly.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 5
(edited)

Poor Chloe!  And, for the record, that's something I've never said before.  But having a vengeful Nicole after you.......run, Chloe, run.

Nicole has gotten a tad duller, but I put that down to being involved with Eric, he has the effect on people, just look at Sarah.  Get with it, ladies!  He may have the droopiest bloodhound eyes since Deputy Dawg, but that and a nice ass will only get you so far.

BTW, are we sure this really IS Nicole?  Those comments to Eric, about not being used to her body and not letting him see her naked....hmmmm.... I hope we're not seeing a Salem version of the Reva clone conundrum.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I was so glad that Ciara threw Hope's comments right back at her.  Bo would definitely not approve of Ted Laurent.  By the way, where is Julie to show her disapproval.  She should be all up in Hope's love life over this drama.  

When is Rex gonna see that Sarah is not that distraught over Nicole being back and Holly being kidnapped?  It's like she's falling apart.  Her reaction has been very dramatic.  

• Love 6

Ciara, your mom was right that Ben Weston is nothing like your father. Bo was a rebel, a dude on a bike, a merchant marine. He wouldn't have been Doug and Julie's preferred choice for their daughter, but he didn't have a significant criminal record. Unless the real Ben Weston is still in jail or a hospital and this is his twin brother, it's a different situation. However, good for you for throwing Ted Laurent in your mother's face. No one would like Ted - surely Julie would have a few words to say about the slick Frenchman Pepe Le Who.

Hope who is 50 plus going on twelve, should act like an adult. She may not like her daughter's choice, but accept it. She isn't doing a better job in running her own life.

Sarah isn't upset about Nicole being back - her backup plan Eric is now probably not available. However, she can't string both men along. Rex has a good paying doctor job. Eric still has his work at the Centre and pretty much makes modest money. He also has some religious hang-ups and his love for his Nicole. Marry Rex knowing that you also have feelings for someone else, or dump him, and be alone for a bit. Who knows what will happen with Eric and Nicole. They may implode and you can maybe get Eric back one day. You can love someone without having the object of your affection be in your life - true, unconditional love.

Nicole, you are very emotional about everything and Chloe is not responsible for Holly being missing.  You two were best buddies. I too wondered how she got out of the hospital, who paid her bills, how she got nice clothes, hair, and a dye job. Does she have any memory of her 'husband' Xander? Is she really Nicole too? Surely she has fingerprints on file or DNA somewhere and that can be used to verify her identity.

• Love 3

Ciera had sex with the murderer?! I thought she already had. My bad. I wish Hope had been a little more outraged when Ciera compared Ben to Bo. First letter notwithstanding. Just wrong. I’m glad nuCiera is a better actress then the last girl (remember how long it look them to can her?) but I’ll never be able to get behind Ben & Ciera. He’s a triple murderer. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But then I'm not much of a Nicole fan. I mean, I haven't really been exposed to her that much, but from what I've seen she's dull as hell and has a bad haircut.

I took a photo of her haircut cause I want my hairstylist to do that same do for me.😮🙃😁

Oh, and I am not kidding. 😊

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bannana said:

I took a photo of her haircut cause I want my hairstylist to do that same do for me.😮🙃😁

Oh, and I am not kidding. 😊

I'm sure that hairstyle would look horrible on me. But I like it on Nicole/Ari.  I hope it turns out as well for you. ☺️

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Eh Chloe is a total hypocrite she sued for custody of Holly to begin with because Nicole was involved with Deimos and he was dangerous but not Stefan apparently... 

The facts about Chloe don't really change my feelings on Nicole though. For me, two people can suck at the same time.

5 hours ago, bannana said:

I think I actually like parts of her cut, but to me it doesn't look good on her. The main problem imo is the bang-like situation. I just think it's a bad haircut, not necessarily a bad hairstyle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Man, but Hayley and Tripp are damn obnoxious and stupid as well.  Seriously, how can you not be surprised that the green card process takes so much time?  That's why so many immigrants try to get into the US illegally because going through the proper channels takes so damn long.  And how is this lameass story going to get resolved--it turns out that Hayley was actually born here legally and Trask kept it a secret for reasons?  So now both Claire and Ciara have to move out because Hayley says so?  And another lame story was mentioned--the dollar store lighter that can be bought anywhere is somehow the key to who set the cabin fire because JJ's super-detective instincts tell him so?

And I don't quite understand this whole Baby David/Rafe/Lani business.  David is Jordan's baby but she's never getting out of the loony bin and now she expects Rafe to raise him?  And Lani's just pitching in because, why exactly?  Are the writers even trying to come up with plausible storylines?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 5

Why does Jordan have to stay in the hospital forever?  Ben did much worse and was “cured”.  Abigail was cured in two weeks. But Jordan has no hope ?

why don’t Tripp and Haley move out ?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Man, but Hayley and Tripp are damn obnoxious and stupid as well.  Seriously, how can you not be surprised that the green card process takes so much time? 

Seriously, we always suspected Justin was a terrible lawyer, but HOW could he support this marriage without telling them that even NON-SCAM marriages (under normal circumstances) have to last for at least two years before the person gets a permanent green card.  They card they get that allows them to work is only temporary, not permanent. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Why does Jordan have to stay in the hospital forever?  Ben did much worse and was “cured”.  Abigail was cured in two weeks. But Jordan has no hope ?

why don’t Tripp and Haley move out ?  

They can writerwank that it's because Jordan's mental problems are the results of a physical injury which can't be fixed.

• Love 2

How is kissing Sheila being a hypocrite?

As much as I appreciate when soaps are racially color blind, I would also appreciate a comment or two about David being white while Lani is black.  And speaking of which, do we really expect that David's father is never going to be revealed?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

How is kissing Sheila being a hypocrite?

As much as I appreciate when soaps are racially color blind, I would also appreciate a comment or two about David being white while Lani is black.  And speaking of which, do we really expect that David's father is never going to be revealed?

According to CH(Jordan) this David twist was mentioned to her after the Ciara kidnapping and they haven't told her who the father is(so 6 months later we still won't know)

7 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Man, but Hayley and Tripp are damn obnoxious and stupid as well.  Seriously, how can you not be surprised that the green card process takes so much time?  That's why so many immigrants try to get into the US illegally because going through the proper channels takes so damn long.  And how is this lameass story going to get resolved--it turns out that Hayley was actually born here legally and Trask kept it a secret for reasons?  So now both Claire and Ciara have to move out because Hayley says so?  And another lame story was mentioned--the dollar store lighter that can be bought anywhere is somehow the key to who set the cabin fire because JJ's super-detective instincts tell him so?

And I don't quite understand this whole Baby David/Rafe/Lani business.  David is Jordan's baby but she's never getting out of the loony bin and now she expects Rafe to raise him?  And Lani's just pitching in because, why exactly?  Are the writers even trying to come up with plausible storylines?

Ciara is shacking up with Ben anyways she won't care. If this is a contrived way for the show to make JJ/Claire roomies have them switch apartments. Tripp/Haley can live in JJ's apartment and JJ can move in with Claire/Ciara.

• Love 2

Tripp, nothing stopping you from finding your own place or you and Haley moving in to the guest rooms above the Brady Pub, or switching apartments with JJ. None of them watch 90 Day Fiance? The visa is a bit different, but they have to be married 2 years to get a long term Green Card. Claire became a little too unhinged. All of them should have gone to the US immigration website to see what is involved with the spousal visa.

Don't the townspeople of Salem have more pressing matters - infrastructure, tax increases, city services, transit, etc. - to focus on for the mayoral election? It's low end politics. Who cares if the Mayor kissed someone? He's a man having a nice moment with a woman. He is human. Hardly anything for a mayoral position. Just a stupid focus on immigration that's strange, and some weird morality. Eve came across as a meddlesome and obnoxious harpy.

Nice of the ICE lady to show such an interest in Lani and the baby. Lani needs to back off and maybe spend a few sessions with Marlena or some long term grief counsellor to stop her obsession. The baby is not hers.

Nice to see Valerie again.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Haley is one lucky woman.  If it wasn't for Tripp, she'd be the stupidest, most self-centered asshole in this storyline.  Lucky for her, Tripp wears that particular crown.

giphy.gif

Yep, Tripp is indeed, the Wiz.

I've gone beyond disliking Haley.  I don't want Immigration to deport her - I want Claire to box her up and mail her to Siberia by book post.

As for Tripp - leave it to Ava Vitelli to have a son who's too goddam stupid to live.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Valerie slipping Sheila a 50 dollar bill as a thank you for taking Abe off her hands.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, boes said:

Haley is one lucky woman.  If it wasn't for Tripp, she'd be the stupidest, most self-centered asshole in this storyline.  Lucky for her, Tripp wears that particular crown.

giphy.gif

Yep, Tripp is indeed, the Wiz.

I've gone beyond disliking Haley.  I don't want Immigration to deport her - I want Claire to box her up and mail her to Siberia by book post.

As for Tripp - leave it to Ava Vitelli to have a son who's too goddam stupid to live.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Valerie slipping Sheila a 50 dollar bill as a thank you for taking Abe off her hands.

ICAM!!! Why they stuck Valerie with Abe is beyond me. I would have loved to have seen a Valerie/Andre/ Kate triangle. That would have been interesting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

ICAM!!! Why they stuck Valerie with Abe is beyond me. I would have loved to have seen a Valerie/Andre/ Kate triangle. That would have been interesting.

Andre? He was the original serial killer who said he got some mental therapy and freely walked around in Salem.

I would have put her with Deimos if he wasn't stuck with the stupid Nicole who looked like his old lover, and whatever with Chloe.

• Love 2
(edited)

This is a legit question I have:  is Kayla physically incapable of supporting a female relative who isn't a Horton?  I was aghast at how indifferent she was at finding out how upset Claire is at having to move out of her own home.  Kayla has shown more sympathy for Hayley and Tripp then she has for her own brother's grandchild and did Kayla actually say that Hayley has suffered too?  Hayley's suffering is from her own stupidity and inability to handle her own life.

JJ just loves blurting out other people's personal secrets doesn't he?  And this time it was in the Horton Square?  Well done JJ.

At least we're not getting Val and Sheila fighting over Abe--I couldn't handle watching that insanity.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

This is a legit question I have:  is Kayla physically incapable of supporting a female relative who isn't a Horton?  I was aghast at how indifferent she was at finding out how upset Claire is at having to move out of her own home.  Kayla has shown more sympathy for Hayley and Tripp then she has for her own brother's grandchild and did Kayla actually say that Hayley has suffered too?  Hayley's suffering is from her own stupidity and inability to handle her own life.

JJ just loves blurting out other people's personal secrets doesn't he?  And this time it was in the Horton Square?  Well done JJ.

At least we're not getting Val and Sheila fighting over Abe--I couldn't handle watching that insanity.

Isn't Shawn Claire's father? Wouldn't that make her a Horton?

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Isn't Shawn Claire's father? Wouldn't that make her a Horton?

You are right: Shawn Douglas is her dad, so Hope is Claire's grandmother, so then Claire is a Horton, so why isn't she getting the Abby/Ciara treatment of, "every mistake they make is explained away" and they need to be protected at all cost?

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Haven't watched it yet, but I was hoping he'd blurt out that he had slept with Jack's wife. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

IMHO all of this needs to come out and the story can start moving. 

Claire and Eve looked pretty today. 

Eli has about had it with Lani. 

Melinda probably had Haley as an illigitimate baby then sent her to live with her parents. Maybe she was the product of rape and that may be why Melinda is also so cold and aloof to her but paid for her college out of guilt. I was also thinking maybe it was she was dating a really religious conservative dude (Mr Trask) and didn’t want him to know she was or had gotten pregnant and hid it. Since today was Days of our Haleys I’m sure tomorrow with be the Cin Show and the love quad of dopes.  

Edited by Petunia13
I typed Lani in the Haley part 😝
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 9:43 PM, A.J. said:

I was so glad that Ciara threw Hope's comments right back at her.  Bo would definitely not approve of Ted Laurent.  By the way, where is Julie to show her disapproval.  She should be all up in Hope's love life over this drama.  

When is Rex gonna see that Sarah is not that distraught over Nicole being back and Holly being kidnapped?  It's like she's falling apart.  Her reaction has been very dramatic.  

Julie is fine with everyone and everything until is comes to Gabi.  Since this does not involve Gabi she is no where to be found.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

How is Jack raping Kayla such a major revelation when it's already in his published book?

Thank you. How are these people all "I'm With Jack" when they apparently didn't even skim his book lol.

Boring ep tbh. I miss Gabi and Gabi/Stefan.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Its not really a secret despite the show acting like this wasn't public record.

The irony is that Claire is a Horton and not really a Brady(Victor is her great-grandfather).

However this show seems to have Kayla only care about Steve's side of the family at the expense of her own most of the time. Luckily I love JJ/Kayla's relationship but still... 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

All of this drama over a picture that was taken in a public place.

How is Jack raping Kayla such a major revelation when it's already in his published book?

It wasn't in his book its public record that's how JJ found out he read the transcript of Lawrence's rape trial where Jack admitted it.

• Love 3

Yeah it's so weird that everyone is acting like it's this big secret.  He has an assault conviction against Kayla on his record. It might not have been a full rape conviction but it's so well known that even Sheila asked Abe why he wasn't going to use it.

• Love 7

Valerie overreacted to the kiss without getting any sort of explanation or context and then dumped Abe - she's been away for many months. Good for her and good for Abe. If he loses the election, he can certainly pack his stuff and move to Washington.

Bye, Sheila. You did bring a little brightness in to dour Abe's life.

JJ should have mentioned his affair with Eve while he was dating her daughter.

Claire, Tripp really is not worth it. You want that wuss? The Salem dude options are pretty pitiful but you can do better. You couldn't move in with Roman at the Brady Pub? Lots of rooms there. And plenty of opportunity to find a nice box to ship Haley somewhere.

Haley, how nice that you get your job back.

Lani, you are a fool to take your vacation to look after Jordan's baby for Rafe. He can hire a nanny or babysitter. Take your vacation, go to Miami with Eli and have some fun. I do wonder if she will eventually kidnap the kid as if he was her own. Eli or someone close to Lani should be referring her for counselling.

• Love 2