Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, boes said:

My favorite part of yesterday's show was Hope and Ben walking in circles around each other in the park poking at their cell phones - great work, you two!

OK just like time expands and contracts in Salem so does the entire town!  People ALWAYS drive to the DiMeara and the Kiriakis mansions (Cloe said Doug's place was 20 minutes away  by car when talking to Stefan?) People on foot leave Doug's place and are in the square/murder park.  BUT when the Hector kidnapped Ciara ON FOOT they also ended up in the town square/murder park.  (I LOVE how someone is randomly walking a HOSTAGE through a public square and not one person is there to notice!)  And somehow, when they were finding the bread crumbs (OK earrings) there was only one direction they could possibly go - Hideout Motel.   Why not just assume the bad guy is always going to go to Hideout Motel and just station random police officers there?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I agree. I liked the actor playing that guy as well. It's too bad they already have a serial killer, maybe they could redeem this guy.

LOL!!!!

• Love 5

So it's tomorrow.  I was wondering why Hope wasn't hovering over Ciara and trying to get rid of Ben.

Nancy just flew in to Salem from New York to pick up Chloe's kids and then flew back out again?

Eli is talking to Lani on the phone and the baby is crying, but Rafe and Hope are in the kitchen and don't hear anything?

Gabi grabbing Stefan by the jewels was outstanding.

Sorry, Maggie, Brady screwing everything up IS the norm.

Damn, Stabi are fire.

So does finding a button on the floor mean there must have been sex?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

No but buttoning up your shirts as you come down the stairs would be a red flag for me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
25 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

So it's tomorrow.  I was wondering why Hope wasn't hovering over Ciara and trying to get rid of Ben.

Nancy just flew in to Salem from New York to pick up Chloe's kids and then flew back out again?

Eli is talking to Lani on the phone and the baby is crying, but Rafe and Hope are in the kitchen and don't hear anything?

Gabi grabbing Stefan by the jewels was outstanding.

Damn, Stabi are fire.

Didn't Maggie tell Brady she and Nancy were going to take the kids to Doug's place for ice cream later?

When she said that, I had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly. The grandmas want to take their grandkids to get ice cream to the same place where a man was killed the night before, and their mom held at gun point.

But I guess life must go on. LOL

Edited by Sidney
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, nilyank said:

No but buttoning up your shirts as you come down the stairs would be a red flag for me.

Not for Chloe. lol. Apparently when it comes to Stefan, Chloe has been hit over the head with a stupid stick.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

I can't believe she actually kept a straight face when she was trying to console Brady.  I wasn't watching then so I could have missed any nuances (like Days has nuances) but essentially admitting that you became a drug addict because your wife was concentrating on her career (i.e. not being at your beck and call) is not "growing apart" Maggie, it's world class dysfunction. 

And, of course, he has to trash Teresa when he was the one who ruined that relationship by being a class one asshole.  (With the assistance of her wonderful sister, of course.)  

33 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Didn't Maggie tell Brady she and Nancy were going to take the kids to Doug's place for ice cream later?

When she said that, I had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly. The grandmas want to take their grandkids to get ice cream to the same place where a man was killed the night before, and their mom held at gun point.

Yes, that's what every supper club is known for - a good place to get ice cream!  Not steaks, not seafood, not good wine or inventive cocktails - ice cream!  Just ignore the blood stains and police crime scene tape - it adds to the festive atmosphere!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

OK those Gabi/Stefan scenes today finally fully got me. So much fun! And so hot. Yay!

I meant to mention this yesterday, Gabi's nail polish was green, then purple for a scene, then back to green. It was green again today. This happened another time with her with her polish changing in the middle of scenes. So hilarious.

Overall today was a great ep for me. I enjoyed it. Granted, I fast forwarded through the Hope/Rafe scenes, but still.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, boes said:

By this time, Victor's love life should be like the end of a game of musical chairs.  You got him, you have to keep him.  

Unless, of course......say, Julie and Doug might be up for a little.....

cue the ukelele!

Emphasis on the "ew."

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK those Gabi/Stefan scenes today finally fully got me. So much fun! And so hot. Yay!

I meant to mention this yesterday, Gabi's nail polish was green, then purple for a scene, then back to green. It was green again today. This happened another time with her with her polish changing in the middle of scenes. So hilarious.

Overall today was a great ep for me. I enjoyed it. Granted, I fast forwarded through the Hope/Rafe scenes, but still.

As soon as I saw Hope hugging Rafe with a dreamy look in her eyes, I rolled my eyes. Was Kristian always such a horrid actress or is it the actor who plays Rafe that is bringing her down. In any event, I am sick of Hope and her awful relationship drama with the lunk.  It is demeaning for a character like Hope with her history on the show.

Gabi and Stefan are hot, but, I wish the actor was playing Alexander Kiriakis. Alex messing with Gabi would be so soapy, especially if he gives Gabi her miracle baby and how that would affect Wilson and Arianna. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

And, of course, he has to trash Teresa when he was the one who ruined that relationship by being a class one asshole.  (With the assistance of her wonderful sister, of course.)  

Brady/Theresa ended when Theresa left him (granted to protect him and Tate) when she returned I would say he should've been more understanding of her sacrifice but then she sued for sole custody because Brady chose Eve over her and it went out the window. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

As soon as I saw Hope hugging Rafe with a dreamy look in her eyes, I rolled my eyes. Was Kristian always such a horrid actress or is it the actor who plays Rafe that is bringing her down. In any event, I am sick of Hope and her awful relationship drama with the lunk.  It is demeaning for a character like Hope with her history on the show.

I didn't care for the pairing, but Hope/Aiden had plenty of fans as did, obviously, Bo and Hope. So with the right actor, it's clear the character/KA can generate loyal followings.

Hope/Rafe is anti-following, anti-chemistry. It's killing Hope's character to keep Rafe front and center.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, boes said:

By this time, Victor's love life should be like the end of a game of musical chairs.  You got him, you have to keep him.  

Unless, of course......say, Julie and Doug might be up for a little.....

cue the ukelele!

Why do you torture me?!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Sidney said:

Not for Chloe. lol. Apparently when it comes to Stefan, Chloe has been hit over the head with a stupid stick.

Chloe seems so smart and knew all about Brady then one second later she is stupid about Stefan.  Guess she just want the d.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I really, really blame crappy chemistry Kristian has with Galen. In fact ironically I dont remember Galen being so bland and wooden when he was on Passions. So I chalk it up to those two bringing out the worst out of each other (add in horrible writing and its hopeless).  Funny thing is Kristian and Peter Reckell had a horrid working relationship, yet they were pure magic together on screen. They brought out the best in each other. When I think back to KA's acting during things like Zack's death and Bo's death and remember how terrific she was I cant help but shake my head at how annoying I find her now. 

• Love 7

I did check my DVR and noticed that is has Days recording twice this Friday. I cancelled one of them.

Chloe should be smarter about Stefan. And maybe think since he can't be with Gabby with a Y, than Gabi with an I might work too. I didn't get the idea that Stefan and her were actually dating or anything. Gabi, you are playing a bit with fire.

So, Jack, you're imagining shenanigans with Saint Abe and his assistant? This has got to be the longest mayoral campaign - usually they are 28 days here. Seems like the election has been going on a long time.

Maggie, good for you for telling Brady off a bit too.

Rafe, you need to get the cop brain and figure out that Lani is a little too attached to Jordan's baby She's only slightly better than Hope. Fancy Face's face isn't looking all that fancy lately.

• Love 2

I am loving having Brandon Barash on the show.  I like his take on Stefan(I enjoyed Tyler as well but feel Brandon fits better for some reason)  loving his interactions with Gabi - their banter the last few days has been so fun (plus a whole day of Brandon with his shirt off- yes please!!)   I have always wondered if the reason he was attracted to Gabigail is because she was trying to be Gabi & that he really wanted Gabi & didnt realize it.  This is just my opinion- have no idea if it will end up being true but that's what I was getting out of it.

As for the rest of show - am not a fan if Cin (he will always be serial killer & I just cant get past that)  and Eric, Sarah & Rex are a snoozefest.  I am intrigued to see where Will's tumor story goes (although I still wish Paul was a part of the story)  while I liked Jack & Jennifer they were never one of my favorite couples - but I do hope they find their way back to each other.  And hope we get tons more scenes with Jack & JJ

Edited by Princess Consuela
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Brady/Theresa ended when Theresa left him (granted to protect him and Tate) when she returned I would say he should've been more understanding of her sacrifice but then she sued for sole custody because Brady chose Eve over her and it went out the window. 

That's not quite accurate--Theresa showed up, trying to explain why she had to leave and Brady dismissed her for a liar, didn't listen to her explanation and both he and Eve scoffed at her outright when she talked about Mateo's holding her hostage.  It was only after she realized that he intended to cut her out of Tate's life so he and Eve could raise him that she sued for full custody.  In other words, Brady was his usual controlling self, and even though he knows how violent Mateo is, he still convinced Theresa loved being a kept woman, but somehow Chloe's in horrible danger and needs to be protected.

And I did love how Chloe's talking to Eve about how she wants Stefan but she's so unsure because she's just a delicate flower, meanwhile, Gabi and Stefan continue to demonstrate just how hot they actually are together :)

• Love 11
4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

That's not quite accurate--Theresa showed up, trying to explain why she had to leave and Brady dismissed her for a liar, didn't listen to her explanation and both he and Eve scoffed at her outright when she talked about Mateo's holding her hostage.  It was only after she realized that he intended to cut her out of Tate's life so he and Eve could raise him that she sued for full custody.  In other words, Brady was his usual controlling self, and even though he knows how violent Mateo is, he still convinced Theresa loved being a kept woman, but somehow Chloe's in horrible danger and needs to be protected.

And I did love how Chloe's talking to Eve about how she wants Stefan but she's so unsure because she's just a delicate flower, meanwhile, Gabi and Stefan continue to demonstrate just how hot they actually are together :)

Let me co-sign your most excellent post, kitmerlot1213.

Brady treated Theresa like yesterday's bad news and didn't give a rats ass about what she'd been through, even after she explained it and he knew it to be true.  And Eve was no better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 4/23/2019 at 8:33 AM, ByaNose said:

Well, Ciara standards are pretty low. I'm sure dating a guy who took you hostage shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Of course not considering RC is paring Stefan with Gabi who he framed  for murder.  What is being held a few minutes compared to that.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, boes said:

Brady treated Theresa like yesterday's bad news and didn't give a rats ass about what she'd been through, even after she explained it and he knew it to be true.  And Eve was no better.

Yes to this as well, @kitmerlot1213 -- I really liked Theresa with Brady; I thought she brought something out in him. But man, what a poor choice Brady is for any woman with a brain and self-respect. I'm glad Theresa is out of there (although I miss her). 

I was pretty amused yesterday - a bit of Jack was fun, although I also had to suffer Eve. The Stabi stuff was fun, too, although all I could do was remember the violent scene when Chad walked in on Gabby with Stefan and beat him to a pulp. I don't know, I don't really understand how mutual contempt turns into sex but I'm chalking that up to me being a tiny bit provincial sometimes. Only sometimes and only a tiny bit, I swear! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Yes to this as well, @kitmerlot1213 -- I really liked Theresa with Brady; I thought she brought something out in him. But man, what a poor choice Brady is for any woman with a brain and self-respect. I'm glad Theresa is out of there (although I miss her). 

I was pretty amused yesterday - a bit of Jack was fun, although I also had to suffer Eve. The Stabi stuff was fun, too, although all I could do was remember the violent scene when Chad walked in on Gabby with Stefan and beat him to a pulp. I don't know, I don't really understand how mutual contempt turns into sex but I'm chalking that up to me being a tiny bit provincial sometimes. Only sometimes and only a tiny bit, I swear! 

Me too, LastWaltz, me too.  All mutual contempt engenders in me is finding creative ways to avoid someone, and/or glass-of-wine musings on how to make prank calls and get away with it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, boes said:

I still don't know why Theresa even wasted her time trying to get back to Brady.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I would love if Gabi, unable to have children, suddenly gets pregnant by Stefan.  Solely because if/when Stefan leaves, there will be no DiMeras on the show.

He should have a child with woman he treats well.  Chloe.  But he does not treat her well either except to her face.

Edited by bobcat1946

"Some times things just ... come up."

Gabi has no need to defend herself to Chloe.

What is up with Sarah's hair?

So maybe Chandler is actually going to get a decent story.  I wonder where they're going to go with this.

"I owe you an apology." Well, duh.  You owe a lot of people apologies, Brady.

"Your tumor is benign." "So, it's not cancer?" Well, no shit, Sonny.

I love how Victor let Maggie rant about Kate while Kate was standing right behind her.

Leaving the kids?  I thought Nancy had them.

Wow, Marlena, way to throw your son under the bus.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

What is up with Sarah's hair?

I liked it. The bands do not work at all on her. Her makeup is still bad, but it's better.

More good stuff with Gabi/Stefan. I live for them right now. I kinda liked Gabi/Chloe initially, but I'm over them now. NB had better chem with TC. So did CB, but CB and BB are really developing a nice vibe and NB and BB are just too sweet/fake/boring for me. There are too many B's in there lol.

I'm glad Will's tumor is benign. Maybe I'll be able to watch this story now.

• Love 4

What was jack dreaming about?

Has he had anymore memories?

Maggie did sound jealous of Kate. Not sure why.  I would give Victor away if he was my husband.  Such an old grouch.  

Watched on demand past two days and FF is not available 🙄

when  Ciara says Ben saved me again what  I hear is Ben saved me I don’t care what he did to those other people.  He saved ME! 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm glad Will's tumor is benign. Maybe I'll be able to watch this story now.

Check the sweeps preview in the Spoiler thread, I think it'll be along the lines of what you were hoping for from the beginning. 🙂

• Love 2
9 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Well Theresa did tell Brady she was sick of being a mother and wife granted it was a lie but he didn't know it at the time.

None of this discounts Brady being an idiot where Theresa is concerned but I don't get this narrative that Theresa wanted custody of Tate out of some sense of protecting her rights as heartless as Brady/Eve were about her situation she sued for custody because Brady didn't want her back. Brady wanted to do the whole shared custody thing but Theresa wanted it all I mean she did ask Eve to step aside so that would happen. She also let Chloe fend for herself with Mateo and warned him John/Paul were on their way to save her. 

Chloe OTOH never screwed him over, ply him with drugs/alcohol, or tried to kill any of her family members like Theresa has. And I hate Chloe so I have no reason to defend her. Of course Brady will actually want to protect her because its one of the few genuine relationships he has with women(well EM's version). 

• Love 2

Theresa went through hell, yes. But I agree with @CanaryFan98. Brady had no reason to not take Theresa at face value when she claimed she didn't want to be a wife and mom. Brady's a doofus, but not a mind reader.

And really, I think Brady was downright nice to her for a long time considering Theresa, you know, tried to KILL BRADY'S FATHER.

So yeah, I am one of the few who is Team Brady where Theresa is concerned.

• Love 3

Whenever I look at twitter it seems like CIN is the big excitement amongst viewers, and that's fine. I'm glad there's interest. Or maybe those fans are just vocal? But holy hell I'm losing my mind over Gabi/Stefan. I was already enjoying them with TC here but BB? Could we just always keep him? How long before Ron screws this up?

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Whenever I look at twitter it seems like CIN is the big excitement amongst viewers, and that's fine. I'm glad there's interest. Or maybe those fans are just vocal? But holy hell I'm losing my mind over Gabi/Stefan. I was already enjoying them with TC here but BB? Could we just always keep him? How long before Ron screws this up?

Ron screwed it up when he had Stefan frame Gabi for murder, prison and a beating.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Theresa went through hell, yes. But I agree with @CanaryFan98. Brady had no reason to not take Theresa at face value when she claimed she didn't want to be a wife and mom. Brady's a doofus, but not a mind reader.

And really, I think Brady was downright nice to her for a long time considering Theresa, you know, tried to KILL BRADY'S FATHER.

So yeah, I am one of the few who is Team Brady where Theresa is concerned.

When she came back she explained why she left - he had a reason to believe her then.

I could be remembering wrong - but in the whole Teresa hitting John with a fireplace poker thing - didn't he throw/knock her to the floor first?  I kind of didn't blame her for braining him with the poker because I thought he got physical first.  (And there is NO excuse for that - especially given the size differential between them.)  I REALLY wished that when they did the redemption arc for her they would have shown her flashing back to getting abused by some boyfriend in the past, which would explain why she instinctively tried to protect herself.

I never liked the way Brady would hulk over her (REALLY physically intimidating) even before they got together.  I always thought he was displaying abuser potential.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I’m loving them also, it’s great to have some new, fresh couples. CB is just fabulous to watch and although I was liking where Stabi was going with CB/TC I’m also enjoying CB/BB. The actors genuinely seem to be having fun with it and it shows. 

It was also fun to watch Gabi’s nail colour change constantly between scenes. CB was rocking those green ones. Speaking of nails, I noticed Hope’s were all one colour for the first time in a long time. And that was the highlight of Hope’s storyline for me today...

Edited by BoldDays
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

I could be remembering wrong - but in the whole Teresa hitting John with a fireplace poker thing - didn't he throw/knock her to the floor first?  I kind of didn't blame her for braining him with the poker because I thought he got physical first.

That is the way I remember it.  John threw her to the floor.  She got up as John was going after Brady and hit John with the poker. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I never liked the way Brady would hulk over her (REALLY physically intimidating) even before they got together.  I always thought he was displaying abuser potential.

Brady would downright twist her arm or grab and yank her in several scenes whilst calling her trash or a low life. Often in in Horton Square. I remember I and a few others commenting on it in thread. At the time Abigail was also running around slapping people and ranting abuse, it was casual violence city. 

Salem: where everyone has been raped or is a rapist and/ or came back from the dead, and we are all related. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I didn't like Sarah's Star Wars Princess Leia type hair braids. And thought that her jumpsuit or whatever she was wearing was too low-cut for working at a hospital, especially as a doctor.

Chloe, it isn't any of your business what Stefan and Gabi were or were not doing. Stefan is not your boyfriend. You are a guest in his house. Unless he wants to date you and you are exclusive, not your business. Gabi did cover well, using the real circumstances as a good cover.

Gabi, it is unusual to wear black underwear under a white blouse, unless the blouse's fabric is thick. Usually nude underwear.

Nice of Maggie to tell Victor what she thought of Kate when she was a few feet behind her.

Brady, you do mess things up. Eric, you can love Sarah but love does not equal relationship. You probably talked about unconditional love when you were a priest, but you sure aren't exhibiting much of it.

Couldn't Rex tell Will how large the tumor apparently is? Will seemed more concerned about his hair and imagine that - not a single scar on his head from his biopsy! The Salem doctors can heal anyone!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

When she came back she explained why she left - he had a reason to believe her then.

I could be remembering wrong - but in the whole Teresa hitting John with a fireplace poker thing - didn't he throw/knock her to the floor first?  I kind of didn't blame her for braining him with the poker because I thought he got physical first.  (And there is NO excuse for that - especially given the size differential between them.)  I REALLY wished that when they did the redemption arc for her they would have shown her flashing back to getting abused by some boyfriend in the past, which would explain why she instinctively tried to protect herself.

Brady was a an ass in a lot of ways, but I don't think it's unreasonable that Brady didn't immediately take Theresa's word for why she left.  She lied to him repeatedly.  And, while she was certainly traumatized, she had absolutely no respect for Brady's feelings, what he went through thinking she abandoned him and Tate or that he moved on.  As soon as he chose Eve, Teresa started threatening him with custody of Tate.  

As for John "throwing Theresa to the ground," that is not true.  John was walking away from Teresa toward a passed out Brady after telling Theresa he was going to tell Brady what she was up to.  Theresa threw herself at John and grabbed at his arm and tried to pull him back.  All John did was lift his arm and pull his arm out of her grasp and she fell. He never even looked back but kept walking toward Brady. As he went to lean down to his passed out drunk son whom Theresa had purposefully helped to get drunk and then married while he was blotto, Theresa picked up a fire poker and hit him over the head.  She then FRAMED Brady for his father's attempted murder and even almost smothered John in his hospital bed to finish the job.  She was prepared to make Brady believe he killed his father.

Brady is a dumbass and I haven't cared about him in ages.  But, like WendyCR72, I'm Team Brady where Theresa is concerned.  I absolutely abhorred Thady.

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

None of this discounts Brady being an idiot where Theresa is concerned but I don't get this narrative that Theresa wanted custody of Tate out of some sense of protecting her rights as heartless as Brady/Eve were about her situation she sued for custody because Brady didn't want her back. Brady wanted to do the whole shared custody thing but Theresa wanted it all I mean she did ask Eve to step aside so that would happen. She also let Chloe fend for herself with Mateo and warned him John/Paul were on their way to save her.

The only reason she sued for sole custody was because Victor set her up with planted drugs so that Brady could get sole custody.  She thought Brady and Eve were behind it and was too blinded for revenge to think about it.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Silver Raven said:

The only reason she sued for sole custody was because Victor set her up with planted drugs so that Brady could get sole custody.  She thought Brady and Eve were behind it and was too blinded for revenge to think about it.

No, that's why she went BACK to seeking full custody.  She and Brady had just started to agree to shared custody (after a week of episodes in which she claimed he was a murdered among other things) and then she was told about the drugs and changed her mind.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, RachelKM said:

No, that's why she went BACK to seeking full custody.  She and Brady had just started to agree to shared custody (after a week of episodes in which she claimed he was a murdered among other things) and then she was told about the drugs and changed her mind.

Exactly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

That's not the only reason she went back to it as rkm said. Originally she sued for sole custody because Brady chose Eve over her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I REALLY wished that when they did the redemption arc for her they would have shown her flashing back to getting abused by some boyfriend in the past, which would explain why she instinctively tried to protect herself

Except Theresa never had that type of past beyond being a party girl she was just a bitch for the sake of being a bitch its why I could never stand her. She had no conscious either for any terrible thing she's ever done. As much as I loathe Sami I at least got how she turned out the way she did same with Eve, Nicole etc. Which is why they were always preferable to me over Theresa.

I didn't like Thrady either but if it kept the possibility of JJ/Theresa from happening I was for it but I never thought they would happen anyways. This show is averse to putting JJ with a white love interest(I guess there was Eve but they weren't exactly "love")

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Except Theresa never had that type of past beyond being a party girl she was just a bitch for the sake of being a bitch its why I could never stand her. She had no conscious either for any terrible thing she's ever done. As much as I loathe Sami I at least got how she turned out the way she did same with Eve, Nicole etc. Which is why they were always preferable to me over Theresa.

I didn't like Thrady either but if it kept the possibility of JJ/Theresa from happening I was for it but I never thought they would happen anyways. This show is averse to putting JJ with a white love interest(I guess there was Eve but they weren't exactly "love")

I agree  wholeheartedly with you about Theresa, they like to write people into a corner and then have to walk it back with a lame redemption story. You can have characters make mistakes without resorting to murder or attempted murder. This show is making a serial killer a romantic lead and look how psycho Claire has become.. She is pretty so Ron will redeem her at some point. Looks are all he cares about. If Ben looked like Charles Manson, he would not be trying to redeem him.

I have always liked that JJ likes women of color without fetishizing them.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Why can't people just be terrible why do they need to be redeemed?I for one perfered bad thresea over good.same with Claire other than her trying to kill ciara I have no problem with the stuff she's doing.

• Love 4