Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Is that so?

ContentLeanAldabratortoise-small.gif

It helps that Kristen wants Brady instead that she treats John as a nonfactor so Marlena won't care as much.

54 minutes ago, Sandman said:

It seems clear to me by now that Flynn really enjoys sharing a scene with Camila Banus, Freddie Smith, Lauren Koslow or Chandler Massey; with Kate Mansi, not ... so much. I don't like suggesting that his approach is unprofessional (and such impressions are bound to be highly subjective in any case), but, for whatever it's worth, that's what I'm seeing.  

Which is rather funny considering that he mentioned he didn't want his character to be paired with CB during the Chad/Gabi pairing(I didn't want that either as I liked JJ/Gabi at the time but in retrospect I wish they just stuck with that pairing as I think Abby would've been better off in retrospect) because he liked MM's Abby.

I think he likes CB more than KM but that's about it.

2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

When were Gabi and Abigail such good friends?

So Abigail is now the victim of Gabi being sent to prison and not being able to have babies.

I never bought that friendship but the show wanted us to think they were BFFs especially when MM was Abby.

Abby was closer to Melanie compared to Gabi.

No of Gabi drugging her while pregnant and gaslighting her. I mean Jack is biased and should be more objective because he's a reporter but its not as if Gabi doesn't have a history of this so them thinking its her its not that hard to believe.

5 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Me too. It's seems like all the writing regimes hate Jack, since he's been killed off 3 times in the last 20 years. I don't know what MA's breaking point is where he says 'enough is enough', but I'm just glad he continues to come back to the show.

For now I'm okay with Jack & Jennifer just playing the concerned parents/family/friends role because they did have their own storyline for over a year, up until the time jump. As it's been mentioned already, I would love it if the show would create a set for the Spectator where we can see J&J actually working as investigative reporters and following leads, like back in the day. Let their snooping get them into trouble; something fun. But I don't think this show can do anything but triangles and psychotic people.

These last few days have been the most I've enjoyed Abigail. Like Jack, I too was not around for her last breakdown so seeing KM actually act has been refreshing. I kinda like crazy Abby. Chad, on the other hand, seems rather bored with his wife's condition. 

Nope which is why this show dumps characters who aren't in triangles or psychotic(JJ, Haley, etc) I think Ken Corday hates Jack if Jennifer had one pairing outside of Jack that was a hit he would've erased Jack entirely but that won't work. 

I much prefer Abby with her family I always like those scenes the Devereauxs always seemed authentic in them. 

• Love 5

Am surprised no one has called up Julie about the big bad Gabi who poisoned poor lil Abigail and she could have another go at her at the Town Square.

Gabi should not be going to Rafe all the time to help her with her problems. At least she did report that she tried to break and enter in to her own store. She should have gone with a cop to do so. She has every right to be angry at Chad and Mr. Shin Jr. And Abs' smugness.

However, she is not guilty of something because Chad and Abs are looking for any culprit. They have zero evidence that Gabi is guilty of drugging Abs. Sure, she touched a champagne bottle. That is it. Journalist Jack would tell her to keep her eyes and ears open and not just jump to any suspect because Gabi is automatically guilty of everything. Did not like Abs' retconning of her past actions and making herself the victim.

Steve should stay at the Horton house with Jack and Jennifer. Surely there are empty bedrooms. Heck, the Kiriakis mall type mansion probably has an extra suite. Hope couldn't wait to get him out of there.

No idea what Christian and Orpheus did - switch babies, help set up Abs' drug poisoning.

Maybe more of Orpheus' history with Joh/Roman and Marlena could have been brought up.

Nice to see Jake at the end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Say what you will about Abigail, nobody could ever accuse her of not being empathetic.  Because she just oozes empathy so much it puddles around her.  Trouble is, it's all for herself.

She says "What I did to Andre".  So, Abigail, what was that?  

Did you short-sheet his bed, was that it?  Or did you prank call him and ask if had Prince Albert in a Can?  Mix up his scarf drawer with his sock drawer?  Maybe replace his cologne with Mr. Clean?  No?  None of that?  Oh right, you KILLED him.  Ooops!  

Oh yeah, and Gabi got sent to prison in your place.  What a bitchy thing Gabi did, go to prison JUST to make Abigail look bad, too.  

Remember climbing to the top of Mt. EJ in the shower?  Was that so you could complete your girl scout merit badges? 

How about pranking Austin into thinking he had sex with you?  Right, just good old clean family fun.

My personal favorite - having Chad and Cameron actually compete to see which one of them got to remove your chastity ring!  It doesn't get any classier than that.

So while Gabi has done truly horrendous and shitty things to Abigail and Abigail has every right to hate her, it seems to be that Abigail's angel wings are tarnished beyond repair.

Hey Chad, you're awake!  Too bad it took your wife being poisoned to shake you out of your slumber, bro.  Now let's see if there's anything that can remove that stick you've got jammed up your backside.  He was such an obnoxious prick today he made me side with Rafe and that's practically unforgivable.  

The one in all this I feel sorriest for is Harold.  He goes from some loon swanning around the DiMera Mansion saying "I am Stefano Dimera" because he's got a blackberry lodged in his noggin to now having Thursten Howell and his wife Lovey return from Paris.  If Harold has any sense, he's applying right now for a live-in position with the Addams Family.  The only way to go at this point is UP.

• LOL 13
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Did not like Abs' retconning of her past actions and making herself the victim.

Honestly, I expected worse from her. One of you guys pointed out that she was very careful in her wording regarding Andre and the circumstances around Gabi's second stint in jail. I also found that very telling and I'm glad you guys spotted it too 🙂 The show isn't known for its subtlety, but I felt it was in keeping with Abigail's character and her family's constant coddling of her, for her direct involvement in framing Gabi not to have been brought up. She was sitting there in court saying that Gabi was responsible! In the real world, a person would go through the trouble of reading through a transcript of a testimony they did while insane, but of course Abigail has had no time for that.

Abigail, please commit this to memory forever - Gabi and Chad became involved with each other because you decided to fake your death and run away for half a year, leaving your husband and family to mourn your loss for no good reason. Then, after coming back and awkwardly trying to reinsert yourself into your marriage as if you hadn't completely betrayed your husband's trust, you then backed away from him and pushed him towards Gabi and proceeded to marry Gabi's brother for stupid reasons! So no, Gabi isn't some scheming slithering harlot who came between you and your man - you literally tossed him away twice in one year!

Of course she hates you for the beatings she suffered in prison, but never forget that Chad actually was interested in building a future with Gabi and she didn't throw herself at him or mess around with his head. He came to that conclusion all on his own because you abandoned him. Twice.

All things considered, I did feel Abigail was taking some small amount of responsibility for her screwed up relationship with Gabi. That was a pleasant surprise. But obviously, there's a very low bar here. I'm surprised they even bothered to mention that Abigail killed Andre. I keep expecting them to throw all of her history from the last few years out the window and never speak of it again just so that she can continue having the moral high ground.

The whole time the scenes were playing out, I kept wondering why they were written at all. It's not like the show ever wants to remind the audience that Failure has been a nasty person, especially toward Gabi. Is it all being said to justify Gabi as the red herring in the storyline?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Is Grabbigail's revisionist version of her history with Gabi (and Andre) just another example of the show's tendency to downplay or erase things that happened when a character was played by a different performer? Doesn't make it any less annoying when the show is doing the gaslighting, rather than the character...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

... proceeded to marry Gabi's brother for stupid reasons!

Wait, what?!

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Is Grabbigail's revisionist version of her history with Gabi (and Andre) just another example of the show's tendency to downplay or erase things that happened when a character was played by a different performer? 

What's the 'Grabbigail' nickname about? I can never figure it out lol.

• Love 1

I just always thought she was selfish and prone to taking things that didn't belong to her. (I, uh, never said there was a good reason...)

In other news, I think "Slithering Harlot" should be the name of Gabi's next pop-up store. (It's one of the funnier things I've read in some time -- and it doesn't really apply to Gabi at all, I agree -- as much as the show appears to want it to.)

Edited by Sandman
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

... proceeded to marry Gabi's brother for stupid reasons!

Wait, what?!

For some unfathomable reason, Dario thought he was attracted Abigail. He played up the fact that he was going to be deported so Abigail decided to marry him. She also threw it in Chad's face just because she was annoyed that Chad developed feelings for Gabi during that time that Abigail faked her death.

Btw, everytime that Chad and Abigail had been apart since their first wedding ceremony was because of her. She was either faking her death or divorcing him for his own good (because of his Gabi feelings) or to marry another man (Dario, Stefan) for some really stupid reason.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, nilyank said:

For some unfathomable reason, Dario thought he was attracted Abigail. He played up the fact that he was going to be deported so Abigail decided to marry him. 

I literally forgot about Dario and was thinking Rafe was Gabi's only brother lol.

• LOL 5

There were some awesome scenes on today's episode:  I like the friendship between Kate and Gabi and I believe that they genuinely care for each other, while simultaneously calling each other on their crap. I did find it amusing that "Jake" checked on Gabi when she fainted and then when he realized they were attracting an audience, he just stepped over Gabi's body and walked off--WTF?!

"Jake's" also making fun of Ben's going on about Ciara's mechanical knowledge:

Ben:  "She could take apart any bike and put it back together blindfolded",

"Jake":  "Why would anyone need to do that?"     Go "Jake"!

I enjoyed the crap out of Nicole pointedly telling Kristen that motherhood is a hard job and that she can't just lash out in anger when things don't go her way.  Brady also asked Eric to look out for Rachel--could it be that he realizes that he's left a tiny child to the whims of a raging psycho?

• Love 13

1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Brady also asked Eric to look out for Rachel--could it be that he realizes that he's left a tiny child to the whims of a raging psycho?

Yes!  If Brady were an ACTUAL parent (instead of someone who really just wanted to fight Theresa for custody of Tate because he was being an asshole) he would realize that he needs to do whatever is necessary to keep his child safe.  That means NOT "protecting" someone (simply because you're sexually obsessed with her) who has shown over and over again that she should NOT be left alone with a child.  It seems like as long as a man doesn't actually beat the child, everyone on this show raves about what a GREAT dad he is - even if he puts his own feelings before his kids over and over and over.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

There were some awesome scenes on today's episode:  I like the friendship between Kate and Gabi and I believe that they genuinely care for each other, while simultaneously calling each other on their crap. I did find it amusing that "Jake" checked on Gabi when she fainted and then when he realized they were attracting an audience, he just stepped over Gabi's body and walked off--WTF?!

"Jake's" also making fun of Ben's going on about Ciara's mechanical knowledge:

Ben:  "She could take apart any bike and put it back together blindfolded",

"Jake":  "Why would anyone need to do that?"     Go "Jake"!

I enjoyed the crap out of Nicole pointedly telling Kristen that motherhood is a hard job and that she can't just lash out in anger when things don't go her way.  Brady also asked Eric to look out for Rachel--could it be that he realizes that he's left a tiny child to the whims of a raging psycho?

I too enjoyed Nicole pointing out to Kristen that she would be a terrible Mother, with her raging outbursts.  Then she tells her "Don't be You" HA!  And then Kristen has the 'light bulb" go off & says "I should not be ME". 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Gabi's "fainting" was hilariously awful.

Ciara needs to climb off her high horse and STFU. Last time I checked, her boy toy isn't exactly an upstanding citizen. I know, I know, he's changed. <eye roll> Also, her outfit is horrendous. 

Preach, Nicole!! Looks like she and Eric got the Salem brain for the day. Now let's see how long it takes for the crack Salem PD to figure out the truth.

Shut up, Kristen. I don't understand how the writers ever thought she would be rootable. A pack of wild dingos would make better mothers.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

I was honestly hoping we’d never see Sarah and Rachel again. Not because I dislike Sarah, but it would be such a fitting comeuppance for Kristen for repeatedly (or planning to) non-consensually shoving other people’s reproductive parts into her reproductive parts.

Oh, cute! Ben’s getting a job. I wonder if that midwife position has been filled yet?

Edited by Damian
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Since when was the entrance to the Salem Inn right on Horton Square?

It was actually funny how Kristen kept having to push that lock of hair out of her face, then when they came back from commercial, it was fixed.

I'm glad that Gabi was able to fall gracefully without flashing us with her short skirt.

"Hey, Eric, could you please be there for the woman who drugged you, raped you, and ruined your life?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I too enjoyed Nicole pointing out to Kristen that she would be a terrible Mother, with her raging outbursts.  Then she tells her "Don't be You" HA!  And then Kristen has the 'light bulb" go off & says "I should not be ME". 

That’s exactly it. I do like Kristen softening but it’s been shoved down our throats so much in words, not actions. And her raging out over every little thing makes me think for a long time when Rachel is older and passed up for the school play lead or not invited to the popular girls birthday party Kristen is going to beat the moms ass. She will be like that Texas cheerleaders mom from the 90s who killed the mom or teen rival of her kid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Since when was the entrance to the Salem Inn right on Horton Square?

Several months ago they changed up the Horton Square set to include Gabi Chic and the Salem Inn.

I only saw the second half. I'm annoyed I missed the whole thing with Gabi and Jake. I may seek the episode out to catch that but also I'm not sure I care enough lol.

Eric looked fine as hell today.

• Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Eric looked fine as hell today.

Yes yes he did.  

It took me a long time to remember who Rex’s mom is.  Sounds like they have a lot of gossiping phone conversations. 

• Love 4

Jake has not looked bad either lol. That’s one thing. This show has no shortage with hot guys but a lot are assholes or idiots so there’s that. I wouldn’t touch Eric or Brady’s dysfunctional asses with a ten foot pole. 

Everything is attached to Horton Square now or in walking distance. And people can drive up on it and into it, yet it’s mysteriously no longer touched or affected by weather (I’m still of the OG camp it’s not a covered isolated mall because I remember when it used to have snow in it and on its benches and trees) Horton Square being completely inside or outside is the Days equivalent of the blue vs black striped dress debate or Laurel vs Yanny. I’m blue and Laurel. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I think the biggest travesty and wtf moments was when literally Ciara said she couldn’t believe how “rude” Eve was and that was so baffling and offensive to her and Ben. And that Claire’s mentally illness in lying and trying to harm people was treated as more egregious, punishable, and unmanageable than those who committed actual multiple murders, rapes, and terrorism. Okay Show! giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299bb35ea7cedf13ec0a

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I have nothing really to add to all of your wonderful comments. You guys are amazing and your witty remarks put a huge smile on my face and sometimes even have me doubled over with laughter. Thank you! 😀

(I have to believe that the Horton Town Square has a retractable roof over it and roads going into it. Hey, this world also has face masks the help you gain 30 pounds and become younger by 20 years, so...)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Realistically speaking if Rolf was capable of making a mask that could do deep fake like that and bring people back from the dead he wouldn’t be Stefano’s toady and be more powerful than him, Victor, Bill Gates combined. 

@DisneyBoy since the mask changes faces voices bodies heights abilities so easily I’d want one where I look like young Liz Taylor, Vivian Leigh, or 90s Janet Jackson 👌🏼 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I wouldn’t touch Eric or Brady’s dysfunctional asses with a ten foot pole. 

I won't lie, I'd still touch Eric lol.

Horton Square being completely inside or outside is the Days equivalent of the blue vs black striped dress debate or Laurel vs Yanny. I’m blue and Laurel. 

Blue and Yanny for me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Eric would probably make you validate his issues after and make even a casual hookup about his pain and righteousness. Ass pats and affirmations galore. 

Totally worth it 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I also loved Nicole's quiet and reasoned "That's the job...are you sure you're up for it?" speech to Kristen. Also, is Sarah's big curly hair supposed to represent that she has gone insane? 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lord! I'm a Stabi fan and even I was chuckling at Gabi's dramatic fainting.  Either Jake actually is Stefan and he's playing dumb for some reason or the show is trying to throw us off with all the weird looks he keeps displaying. I'm intrigued though. 

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I think the biggest travesty and wtf moments was when literally Ciara said she couldn’t believe how “rude” Eve was and that was so baffling and offensive to her and Ben

I often cringe at how annoying Ciara is but her cluelessness when it comes to why Eve is so mean to her beloved Ben is insulting and stupid. 

• Love 7

Gabi's reaction to seeing Jake/Stefan is one of the reasons why the show desperately need to do reshoots. That was bad.

MVP today was Ms. Nicole Walker. She gave me all kinds of life. 🤗

• Love 8
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Lord! I'm a Stabi fan and even I was chuckling at Gabi's dramatic fainting.  Either Jake actually is Stefan and he's playing dumb for some reason or the show is trying to throw us off with all the weird looks he keeps displaying. I'm intrigued though. 

I often cringe at how annoying Ciara is but her cluelessness when it comes to why Eve is so mean to her beloved Ben is insulting and stupid.

Even though I find the character of Stefan terrible in general I wouldn't mind this twist at least its different than him returning with amnesia like Jack and Will which were both badly written.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes!  If Brady were an ACTUAL parent (instead of someone who really just wanted to fight Theresa for custody of Tate because he was being an asshole) he would realize that he needs to do whatever is necessary to keep his child safe.  

Theresa wanted sole custody of Tate because Brady wouldn't take her back since he moved on with Eve. Brady wanted to actually meet her halfway but no Theresa wasn't above using Tate as a weapon because he wouldn't leave Eve. She even tried to guilt Eve into giving Brady up over it.

That being said Brady isn't a great parent but I don't get how he did that out of spite that wasn't the case.

5 hours ago, Damian said:

I was honestly hoping we’d never see Sarah and Rachel again. Not because I dislike Sarah, but it would be such a fitting comeuppance for Kristen for repeatedly (or planning to) non-consensually shoving other people’s reproductive parts into her reproductive parts.

See this is why I was hoping Sarah/Rachel went to Africa to stay with JJ. JJ would help hide them from Kristen with Melinda's help. That would be their revenge over Haley's death.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Theresa wanted sole custody of Tate because Brady wouldn't take her back since he moved on with Eve. Brady wanted to actually meet her halfway but no Theresa wasn't above using Tate as a weapon because he wouldn't leave Eve. She even tried to guilt Eve into giving Brady up over it.

Theresa and Brady did not need a baby.  Chloe should have had his child and as a Brady/Chloe fan it would have been cool to see. Not to mention, the Philip factor.. A Philip/Chloe/Brady triangle would have been so damn good.  It could have driven stories for all three for years..

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Theresa and Brady did not need a baby.  Chloe should have had his child and as a Brady/Chloe fan it would have been cool to see. Not to mention, the Philip factor.. A Philip/Chloe/Brady triangle would have been so damn good.  It could have driven stories for all three for years..

Other than not caring for Chloe much I agree this would've been a way better storyline. I will never understand why the show thought getting rid of the LBC was a good idea I felt the show would be in a much better place had they stuck around. They should be driving the current stories now. 

Instead Phillip remained unscathed, Chloe was directionless especially with the pairings of Lucas and Daniel. Brady? Enough said.

There was no point to Tate in retrospect plus it domesticated Theresa way too soon I thought she could've taken on the vixen role of the show rather well. However this show reforms characters way too quickly and with little effort.

• Love 1

Gabi sure fainted well. Her dress did not crack open and no one saw her underpants. 'Jake' should have seen that he was attracting a crowd and should not have left.

Did enjoy Gabi and Kate catching up and her mentioning that Abs is having hallucinations and that she is being blamed. Kate did ask if she had anything to do with it. Two bad girls at least will own up to their stuff to each other.

Ben got the bike to work? His mentioning Ciara doing it blindfolded also made me go what the heck? Who does that? Jake seems a bit off, really. Ambiguous about everything. Maybe he should go on to the Internet and Google Stefan O DiMera and see his doppelganger.

Ciara's top was atrocious. Or bodysuit. Sheer leopard print turtleneck. I don't think so. Good for her for visiting Grandpa Vic.

Both Nicole and Eric have the day's custody of the Salem Brain. Yeah, Eric, you are really going to be there for Rachel for a woman who wrecked your life. Brady, don't take the blame.

Nicole was right to tell Kristen that she has tried to kill someone in Salem that is related to everyone else. And that being a parent is hard work and you have to be the adult. And Kristen is not. She has significant anger issues, and probably not fit to be around a child. She has to grow up and not be her.

So Rex happens to have a job interview in Paris? Lucky guy. No one ever seems to have one in say, Russia. Either Paris or 'Africa'. The odds of him running in to his ex are magical. Like the Universe has brought them together again. And calling up his mom at the end.

• Love 4

Abigail should be really thankful that Ciara is around, because as long as she is, Abigail's sins and shortcomings almost fade from recollection - Ciara is just that horrible.

If that's what she wears to visit her grandfather on his death bed, I'd love to see what she would wear to his funeral.

As much as a rat and a thug as Xander is, Ciara lighting into him with her usual unearned air of smug superiority made me feel a little sympathy for him having to listen to her.  What an ass she is.

Rexy is back!  Yea!!  I know, I know, the man is a dawg and all that, but IMO his failings don't come close to the crap all those other snollygosters swanning all over Salem have done.  I'd take a guy with an essentially good nature who is neither a serial killer, a bonehead or an eyeore any day.  Dumb as a box of rocks, I guess, but I like the guy.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

His mentioning Ciara doing it blindfolded also made me go what the heck

It's a figure of speech and not to be taken literally.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, MsTree said:

It's a figure of speech and not to be taken literally.

With respect, I think we all know it's a figure of speech, what we are all joking about is why Ben felt the need to tell his new boss that his girlfriend is the superior mechanic.  Jake doesn't know who Ciara is and Ben's the one looking for a job, so why is Ben continuously singing her praises?

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Gabi sure fainted well. Her dress did not crack open and no one saw her underpants. 'Jake' should have seen that he was attracting a crowd and should not have left.

Did enjoy Gabi and Kate catching up and her mentioning that Abs is having hallucinations and that she is being blamed. Kate did ask if she had anything to do with it. Two bad girls at least will own up to their stuff to each other.

Ben got the bike to work? His mentioning Ciara doing it blindfolded also made me go what the heck? Who does that? Jake seems a bit off, really. Ambiguous about everything. Maybe he should go on to the Internet and Google Stefan O DiMera and see his doppelganger.

Ciara's top was atrocious. Or bodysuit. Sheer leopard print turtleneck. I don't think so. Good for her for visiting Grandpa Vic.

It's a 90's retro outfit. 1990's Fashion is hot right now. Complete with her French braid. Like it looked very 1996-1997.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

With respect, I think we all know it's a figure of speech, what we are all joking about is why Ben felt the need to tell his new boss that his girlfriend is the superior mechanic.  Jake doesn't know who Ciara is and Ben's the one looking for a job, so why is Ben continuously singing her praises?

It's the same reason that Ciara gets away with saying "Ben's changed!" in front of Sonny, the man whose husband Ben strangled and took away from him for years, and Chad, the man whom he framed for said strangulation and beat into a coma, without so much as an eye-roll from either character: Terrible writing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Jake talking to Ben “do you always talk so much ?” 😂 

was thinking the same thing. 

Rex asks what’s happening in Salem.   Kate being Kate first tells all about herself.  The baby switch stabbing not as important.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That being said Brady isn't a great parent but I don't get how he did that out of spite that wasn't the case.

See this is why I was hoping Sarah/Rachel went to Africa to stay with JJ. JJ would help hide them from Kristen with Melinda's help. That would be their revenge over Haley's death.

Honestly , we should be writing for the show ...

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1