Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I didn't find AS over the top at all. It actually got to me and reminded me of myself (sorry guys, baggage is included). I am normally a very controlled person and I had to be given a sedative when I found out my husband died. I certainly found it a realistic that Sami would lose it.

And the look on her face when she walked into their house and started thinking of him - she looked gutted, devastated and lost.

Many of you spoke about the EMT's and as a former EMT, I would have fired both of them. My only hope is that they are on Stefano's payroll and one of them called him to tell him that EJ is only mostly dead. What Kristen brought into the morgue was the potion from Miracle Max but EJ doesn't get the chocolate coating because Stefano was mad at him at the time.

Hey - Marlena actually acted like a parent. Surprised she didn't tell Sami to wait and have her breakdown over her husband's death until after she got John some pudding.

• Love 8

I haven't watched today's show yet but have just watched Friday's.  Wow, AS was so good.  She really did sell Sami's shock and grief.  The moment between her and Roman was probably the best, most nuanced bit of acting I've ever seen from Josh Taylor.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 7

First time in forever that I am looking forward to the next episode.

p.s. I'm one of those who came back for AS's exit but really, got awfully bored by the Abigail is awesome thing and tuned out until just now.  (Not sure whether to be pissed or impressed by Marlena actually acting like a mother to Sami but it was definitely welcome.)  

ETA:  most of the flashbacks reminded me of why I disliked EJ (not the actor, just the character) but it was nice seeing Allison.  It's rare that a show can use so many real flashbacks, and I do appreciate it. 

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 4

So I skipped thru the scenes with Sami at the morgue - I just couldn't stomach watching the flashbacks - but I did enjoy Sami's scenes with everyone else - I do hope we get scenes & flashbacks with Lucas before Ali leaves.

I did like Chad & Kate's reaction to EJ's death - both were spot on with their reactions to it.

I do find that I if I like the actor than I like the character they play - I think that's why I'll forgive Sami for almost anything she does because I love Ali.    Same goes for Billy Flynn - I love his portrayal of Chad & was indifferent to Casey's version - his version never pulled me like Billy's does.     (it's also probably why I love Julian on GH - no matter what he does - I'll still root for him because I like William DeVry)

• Love 5

Same goes for Billy Flynn - I love his portrayal of Chad & was indifferent to Casey's version - his version never pulled me like Billy's does.     (it's also probably why I love Julian on GH - no matter what he does - I'll still root for him because I like William DeVry)

ITA about the NuChad. That guy was an awesome hire. Between him and James Read and KDP at times, someone's finally stepped up their game in the casting department. Now if they could do an overhaul with the writers....

• Love 5

But seriously, we couldn't even get one whole episode of EJ being dead before the Dimeria's swoop in with the miracle drugs? 

EJ should have been edited out of those flashbacks. 

I'm very sorry, LeftPhalange, but you must understand that in order for the Dimera Super-Dooper Corpse-Reviving Elixir to work properly, it must be injected within a short time frame so as to avoid the nasty effect of EJ reviving with his purty face rotted off. The other problem is brain deterioration after a certain period of time and EJ didn't really have that many brain cells to begin with. He could have been revived even stupider than he already was! Maybe as stupid as Eric! Or...god forbid...as stupid as BRADY!!!!!

ETA: I'm okay with EJ in the flashbacks, but where were the ones with Sami shooting him in the head or EJ arranging Sami's rape by proxy?

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 5

I cried my shriveled little heart out again yesterday. Color me shocked to see Marlena acting like a parent. Crazy, huh?

As for the flashbacks, I loved them. I know that if one is not an EJ or EJ/Sami fan they were probably less enjoyable but, for reals, when does this show ever include everything in an attempt at unvarnished history? When John woke up the last time and they had a flashbackpalooza did Marlena flashback to that time she stabbed him? Or that time he cheated on her with Kate? Or when she slept with Roman at Melaswen? When Lexie died did Abe flashback to all the times she's cheated on him with his own family members? Of course not. It would be freaking hilarious if they did, mind you but I have the feeling that "entertaining the viewers" is not part of this show's charter. 

I'd dearly love to see John, the next time he dies, flashback to all his lady friends. Every last one of them including the Phoenix's sister that he practically shacked up with a week after Marlena died. The highlight should be John professing his deep, undying love to each one while "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" plays. It'll be a two-episode extravaganza!

• Love 7

Excellent idea JaneDigby! And when Stefano dies they can flashback to all his women and then all his children with a little caption underneath saying when and how they died and was it because of Stefano.

I mean, hell, if they are going to do flashbacks, why NOT entertain us?

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 6

I thought it was fitting that they chose to show the flashback of EJ telling Sami not to change and he loved her for who she was as he is able the only person who has ever felt that way about Sami. Her family is very unsupportive and critical of her, but EJ has always accepted her for who she is.  So it A) made sense that Sami would remember that when she's mourning the loss of the only person who gave her that kind of unconditional acceptance and B) that was a critical piece of their relationship.  And possibly C) If EJ's death really is a fake and they leave town together in a new life/to hell w/everyone else--well then that flashback is even more fitting. The idea that they don't need anyone but each other (and their kids).

• Love 3

I saw a picture of AS on the cover of some fitness magazine with her abs showing. I think the fact that she's so determined at everything she does (including completely transforming her body -- she must 0 percent body fat now because her abs were like whoa and when she was 17 I would have never guess she'd have abs like whoa at 38) does impress me. She may not be the best at everything, but her determination does fascinate me a bit.

I'm also fascinated by how she seems to make the right career moves at the right time. A year ago, I thought it was weird  and possibly a bad decision to  leave the show, but I have to now admit that she seemed to know when to calculate the right time to negotiate a change in career direction, and I that I should have kept my mouth shut about my skepticism about her ability to move into something else.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I agree that AS was being realistic in her acting the past few episodes. If there's ever a time to lose your shit and scream and ugly-cry, discovering that someone you love has suddenly and unexpectedly (well, not to the viewers) died would be it. I would have taken AS's hysteria much more seriously if Sami were wailing about true love and whatnot about anyone other than EJ.

And I just can't get behind that whole "You were worth it" stuff. No, he wasn't. Rape, baby napping, cheating, and other assorted activities makes EJ worthy of a bullet to the head, not her pledge of eternal love. 

With all of that history, I suppose when it's revealed that he died in a dispute over drug-dealing territory, Sami will have no problem forgiving him once he resurrects. It's not like in the weeks leading up to this he ever vowed to never keep secrets from Sami again or anything. 

Uhhh writers, we don't need Jar Jar Binks taking up Sami's grief. This is for Sami, Johnny, Ally, and Sydney to grieve not that POS. I'm not even going to mention EJ's family because they could've cared less for him. Jenn walking AbiFail to the couch like she's EJ's wife and needs assistance and consoling was just beyond laughable and I rolled my eyes so much, they're starting to hurt everytime I move them now. I'm sorry but her crying was just too unrealistic even from a mistress standpoint. IDK why it's hitting her so hard EJ treated her like the true tramp she really is. BOllie licking all up on her face was just ewww. AbiFail's grieving should not under any circumstances match up to Sami's grief.

Who styled Jenn cause she's still looking quite horrible. The wardrobe department must really hate her. I think one reason I dislike Jenn so much is because I think MR brings her real character into her fictional character, which is a big no no in the world of acting IMO especially in the world of soap acting. It limits you greatly.

Brady, you're without a doubt the dumbest fuck in Salem. Instead of going to Sami first, you go to Miss Rapey, a woman you're suppose to hate and dislike, who drove you back to snorting that nose candy and drinking. Something doesn't compute, then again Brady as a character just doesn't compute.  How the hell he has his job is just astounding.

STFU you dingy hippie, Sami doesn't want to see Nicole's raggedy ass. The love of her life died and why would she want to see someone she hates?

Has Eric lost some weight or something? He's looking thinner these past couple of episodes. It's getting close to where he's looking like a bobblehead, big head and small body. I don't want to start calling him BobbleEric, because I will if I have to. I will applaud Eric for putting that dingy hippie in the hot seat for talking to Kristen. It's time somebody judge the almighy Dan.

Shame on Stefano for giving Sami fake ashes, which I highly doubt EJ is all ashed out.

• Love 6

You know if I was a Salemite, I don't think I would believe that a Dimera was ever truly dead. Always strikes me as odd that no one ever questions it as many times as they come back from the dead.

Too bad EJ was cremated. Abigail could have competed with Sami as to who got to throw themselves on the coffin at the funeral.  I mean the competition is stiff. Sami was only married and had 2 children and a history with EJ. Abigail has cabin and shower sex and supply closet coitus interruptus. Abby suffered a loss to though. Who will shove her into a supply closet and grope her against a ream of high quality bond paper whilst the paper clips twinkle under the dancing fluorescent lights.  The nerve of this chick. The thing is I don't necessarily begrudge Abby her feeling grief over EJ's death but the show wrote the character so badly over the course of the EJabby fallout that I feel little to no sympathy for her.

Are remains usually delivered so unceremoniously? I mean damn. I've had shoes and furniture delivered with more fanfare. Dude should have at least been wearing gloves.

The hell did Jennifer have on?!? That has got to be the ugliest shirt I have ever seen. Again it looked like something that should be on someone decades younger and even then it probably wouldn't even be that cute. Ciara wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt on a play date. 

OMG I wanted the soap gods to imbue my arms with the strength of Popeye's spinach enriched arms just so I could pick up a manhole cover and beat Brady with it. Or at the very least strengthen my pimp hand and backhand him to kingdom come. Pissed me off so damn much to see Brady standing there when Kristen swung open the door. After all that woman has done to him and his family he goes flying over there first thing to find out how she is doing before even going to see Sami and her kids. Bitch please! EJ and Kristen didn't grow up as siblings. Brady is sending mixed messages and you don't do that with crazy.

Seemed odd to have Dan texting Nicole 'sorry.' Glad that the show didn't forget about Ejole but felt like Dan was shoehorned into the episode but it made a bit more sense when I was reminded that he was kinda involved in the pregnancy as a confidante for Nicole.

• Love 7

AS was excellent again today. AZ was great, too. She played Nicole's grief without making it all about her. I'm glad they are having her and Dr. tan rekindle their friendship, because she's the only person who has ever made him tolerable for me.

Oh Abigail. You are a giant hypocrite. Now that you finally recognize it, why don't you go fall down the nearest elevator shaft. And take your useless boyfriend with you. Man they are one fugly couple.

Kristen and Stefano need to DIAF.

And what the hell is wrong with Jennifer? Who wears a vintage apron as a shirt?

• Love 4

THIS!!  x 1,000,000.

It's probably not healthy to hate a soap character as much as I do.

Yeah, I worry about myself sometimes. I don't think it's good for me to dislike a character as much as I dislike Abigail. If I can recognize that it's bordering on weird, I think it might be a problem....

• Love 4

Sami needs to kill Stefano, personally drag his body to a funeral pyre she built herself, douse him with lighter fluid, and set him afire.  Her finally ridding the world of a psycho who has brought so much fucking misery to her and her family would be a fitting end of the run for the character.  She should kill Kristen on her way out, too.

• Love 3

THIS!!  x 1,000,000.

It's probably not healthy to hate a soap character as much as I do.

I thought it was just me. It's been a long time since I've actively hated a soap character this much. The last one I can remember is Reva Shane and she finally drove me off Guiding Light for good. 

• Love 1

It felt rather weird when the show juxtaposed Sami's grief with Abigail's. The show didn't even bother to put another scene in-between - one scene moved straight from Sami crying to Abigail crying while Jennifer seemed more in mourning than I expected her to be.

Will's acting continues to be kind of stinky.

Do guys really like comforting women in mourning over the guys they cheated with like Ben does? ( I mean, it's not implausible but I guess I would expect Ben to wonder where the extent of Abigail's grief is coming from. (And of course I wouldn't expect Ben to vocalize his disdain or anything, but maybe a few vexed facial expressions when Abigail isn't looking could be in order).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Is there anyone else out there finding themselves not liking a character because of the actor portraying him?  I cannot stand Sami and I think that has something to do with the actor portraying her who I find prone of overacting in the extreme.  I could not tolerate Jack either because I have never been able to accept Matt Ashford in any role he has played, both on Days and on GH. Billy Warlock is also on my list of actors who just fall short of acceptance for me. 

Am I alone in this inability to separate the actor from the role? 

I think it's definitely an issue if you only watch one soap. I see so many actors in one role or another, I'd go crazy if I couldn't separate them. To use two current examples - I didn't like James Scott on AMC  and (overall) liked him here. I liked Rob Wilson on AMC and find Ben to be a bore. OTOH, maybe I just can separate the two because I like Eric Martsolf, but haven't liked either his Passions or Days role.

And I still chuckle at OJ when watching The Naked Gun movies ;)

One of the things (and there are so many) that has annoyed me about this SL, and continues to do so is that it wasn't about Sami.  AS/Sami was on the show for over 21 years.  They asked her to extend her contract for five months so they could write her out, and instead of writing a story about Sami it's about EJ and the boring twit.

Sami had two great SLs going with Kate (Nick and revenge), and both were hijacked by EJ.  Where are all the flashbacks for AS/Sami's 14 years on the show before JS/EJ ever showed up in Salem?

I don't just want EJ, Stefano, and Kristen to burn in hell, I want Corday to join them there.

• Love 2

Ok - color me stupid - I'm confused.  Is EJ really dead?  I thought I saw him getting an injection yesterday?  Was I hallucinating?  Did it bring him back to life (yeah, I know how stupid that sounds) - I'm really not clear.  Thanks!

• Love 1

OMG I wanted the soap gods to imbue my arms with the strength of Popeye's spinach enriched arms just so I could pick up a manhole cover and beat Brady with it. Or at the very least strengthen my pimp hand and backhand him to kingdom come. Pissed me off so damn much to see Brady standing there when Kristen swung open the door. After all that woman has done to him and his family he goes flying over there first thing to find out how she is doing before even going to see Sami and her kids. Bitch please! EJ and Kristen didn't grow up as siblings. Brady is sending mixed messages and you don't do that with crazy.

Seemed odd to have Dan texting Nicole 'sorry.' Glad that the show didn't forget about Ejole but felt like Dan was shoehorned into the episode but it made a bit more sense when I was reminded that he was kinda involved in the pregnancy as a confidante for Nicole.

AS was excellent again today. AZ was great, too. She played Nicole's grief without making it all about her. I'm glad they are having her and Dr. tan rekindle their friendship, because she's the only person who has ever made him tolerable for me.

Oh Abigail. You are a giant hypocrite. Now that you finally recognize it, why don't you go fall down the nearest elevator shaft. And take your useless boyfriend with you. Man they are one fugly couple.

And what the hell is wrong with Jennifer? Who wears a vintage apron as a shirt?

How great to enjoy Nicole again!  I'm hoping that the Eric nonsense is finally over.  And yep, I have to agree that Nicole does make Dirty Dan at least a BIT less objectionable.  I think I'd rather see her give Hope a run for her money and go after Aiden, but Nicole can hold her own with the DINGY HIPPIE (Great name!) better than anyone else can.

Once again I thought AS did a good job - she must be exhausted from all those crying scenes.  Sneasel, of course, was as sneasely as possible until he realized that EJ was actually dead.  Glad to see he skittled over to the Mansion on his 4 little feet to see what he could shoplift while his mother is in shock.  Lock the Peanuts up!   Sneasel is IN THE HOUSE.

And I'm glad to see that Show got its priorities straight and refocused the show, and EJ's death on Slappy, as it should be.  After all, the three bangathons she had with EJ are the stuff legends are made of.  Or episodes of the Walking Dead are made of.  That outfit she was wearing looked like what I would imagine the Flying Monkeys wear when they hit the gym.  And speaking of flying monkeys, there she was being comforted by one who turned out to be her mommy.  Jenn does manage to look particularly awful at times, doesn't she?

Anyway, folks, I'll be gone for a week, to visit family and jump into our own version of Days of Our Lives.  Trust me, we have a Sneasel or two also.  You all be good and I'll see you at the end of next week.  

Keep up the marvelous snark!!

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

One of the things (and there are so many) that has annoyed me about this SL, and continues to do so is that it wasn't about Sami.  AS/Sami was on the show for over 21 years.  They asked her to extend her contract for five months so they could write her out, and instead of writing a story about Sami it's about EJ and the boring twit.

Sami had two great SLs going with Kate (Nick and revenge), and both were hijacked by EJ.  Where are all the flashbacks for AS/Sami's 14 years on the show before JS/EJ ever showed up in Salem?

I don't just want EJ, Stefano, and Kristen to burn in hell, I want Corday to join them there.

Maybe it is because Days is the Supercouple soap.  In her 21 years on the show AS has been a part of many pairings but none were on par with Marlena and John, Bo and Hope, etc. In the promo for this week ejami's love was called epic and Sami's monologue in the morgue along with accompanying clips was meant to convey supercouple statue post mortem. In his interviews Corday may say he hates the term supercouple but he sure is determined to kept trying to make them happen.  Sami will leave town a widow but she will have at least have had experienced one grand sweeping love like the other great leads of Days. With the Stefano, Kristin in the morgue with a syringe crap, now there is the possibility of a fresh EJ with none the baggage out there for Sami and they can recreate this thing if the 2 (or 1) actors can come back if things don't work out in the cruel harsh world. Oh Joy!

I just think if this was there intention, and I think it was, it was dumb to have all the Abby stuff because it didn't do anyone any favors. Sami looked kinda stupid and weak willed after abandoning Kate and her plan after a few calls from Stefano. EJ looked like ... well EJ. No doubt I see an attempt was made to make Abby a viable leading lady at the expense of Sami but I have no idea how they (meaning Corday and his minions) expected to make that happen given the parameters of the story. Abby was a jump off. Takes a hell of a writer and storyline to give a Jump off the moral high ground so needless to say Abby had NONE here and that is why it was a total fail and I am not seeing a lot of card carrying members in the Abby fan club.

Yes, it would have been great to see the show say farewell to Sami the individual but this show seems unable and unwilling to value characters past their popular pairings. If you name isn't meddled together in a couple on this show, you ain't worth shit. 

maybe the show will surprise us both and have it in the coming weeks.

Gonna miss your posting boes.

• Love 4

Ok - color me stupid - I'm confused.  Is EJ really dead?  I thought I saw him getting an injection yesterday?  Was I hallucinating?  Did it bring him back to life (yeah, I know how stupid that sounds) - I'm really not clear.  Thanks!

Stefano said he has EJ' s "body" so I guess we'll see.

• Love 1

I wish there was going to be a funeral for EJ. Maybe Abifail would have a meltdown and throw herself on the casket and end up being buried alive.

If he donated his body to science she'd try to be a recipient of his penis. She loves penis especially if it belongs to someone else.

• Love 6

Abigail's reaction was very odd, especially as she said, something like, "I hated him", which suggests he did something to her, but we all saw, and she admitted, that she came on to him, not once, but twice for sure.  She made it sound like she was his victim.  Grow up], girl.  If you are going to go around throwing yourself at married men, you don't get to play the injured party.

• Love 8

Always a day behind watching this show.  Reading the post before watching is interesting.   Whoever said Brady is sending Kristin mixed signals I agree.  It's almost like Kristin is his new addiction.  Gosh he is beautiful though makes me almost not mind how dumb he is.

Sami has always been a great crier.  Abby not so much.  Although I understand why she hates EJ.  It's easier to blame him than own up to the fact that she is not the best person (at least in that situation).  It was odd that her boyfriend comforted her. 

Nicole & Daniel had a nice friendship vibe going.   If you have watched the show on & off (like myself) it was a good way to sort of catch people up on EJ's history.

As someone who totally rooted for teenage Lucas & Sami I do hope we get some flashbacks to their history.

I loved that they took a moment from deifying EJ to have JJ snark on him a little. I especially liked it that he didn't backtrack when Jennifer looked at him so disapprovingly. That was totally a Jack thing to do and I loved him for it

• Love 7

AS did make me cry more than once yesterday - loved all her scenes especially loved her throwing herself in Brady's arms (although he should have gone straight to Sami & not worried about Kristan)

As for Abigail - why should we care about her pain?    Seriously?     Nicole's pain over EJ makes more sense than Abigail's cry fest -    I felt for Nicole - she was upset about EJ but didn't make it all about her & I felt nothing watching Abigail cry her eyes out over a man she had an affair with.

I am glad that Eric was actually nice to Nicole - yes she shouldn't have torched the evidence but I still don't feel what she did was anywhere close to be being as bad as what Kristan did.

I do hope EJ stays dead - I don't have any desire to see him rise from the ashes.  

The only thing I liked about Kristan was her phone call to Chad  

• Love 2

As for Abigail - why should we care about her pain?    Seriously?     Nicole's pain over EJ makes more sense than Abigail's cry fest -    I felt for Nicole - she was upset about EJ but didn't make it all about her & I felt nothing watching Abigail cry her eyes out over a man she had an affair with.

Abigail is a Drama Queen - everything that happens revolves around her and how she feels about it. Sami's pain over EJ is NOTHING compared to Abigail's. Just like when Nick was killed, Abigail was overwhelmed by grief, so ravaged over his death that she would stare at the spot where he was murdered. Nobody understands her! Nobody knows how deeply she feels! Nobody! She's the Drama Queen and she rules the Land of Special Snowflakes.

• Love 5

I have issues with Abigail being all over the place in this storyline. And the contrast between her and Nicole was kind of funny. Nicole has a much longer history with him, and you could tell her tears weren't simply for herself. But Abigail...ick (to be fair, it's not out of the realm of reality for a mistress -- or whatever it was that she was since EJ didn't even want to hire her for that position -- to cry like that, but since Abigail is tacky, tacky, tacky her grief is annoying me.

I think scenes moving from Sami to Nicole (which wasn't really happening) are fine, but the scenes moving from Sami to Abigail is a jarring reminder of how much of a stupid turdburger EJ was being in his final months. I'm not necessarily opposed to the show showing Abigail in some kind of mourning since she's not a robot, but I feel they could have broken up the scenes different -- put something in-between the scenes of Sami and Abigail crying so we're not left thinking "Ew, EJ, how could you???" I'm going to laugh if Abigail winds up crying more for EJ than for Jack.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

I'm going to laugh if Abigail winds up crying more for EJ than for Jack.

She already has cried more for EJ than she has Jack. The man died in an elevator saving her worthless ass. She should have been devastated for months. Instead she cries for 2.5 seconds and then promptly forgets about him until she's required to remember (for plot point purposes) that Dan isn't her father. 

• Love 6

We can form a support group. I'll bring snacks.

I'll bring martinis. The drink of my people.

Nicole calling Taylor was the laugh out loud moment of the day yesterday. "I'd better call my sister who practically shagged my ex at our wedding." Brilliant.

• Love 3

I'll bring martinis. The drink of my people.

Nicole calling Taylor was the laugh out loud moment of the day yesterday. "I'd better call my sister who practically shagged my ex at our wedding." Brilliant.

Hilarious, nothing will get in the way of the Walker girls.  I'm surprised she didn't mention Brandon.  Yeah EJ wasn't around then but Brandon would certainly care if Sami's husband was killed.

• Love 1

I certainly have quibbles with how this story was done, as I do with EVERY peice of crap the writers throw at us, but I don't mind the emphasis on EJ because Sami has been looking for love and acceptance for decades, and as Will said, "Everything she ever touches gets destroyed"--or something to that effect. For Sami to go out on a tragic note is appropriate to me, though I would rather her exit by driving off a cliff, Thelma and Louise style.

I guess AS is channeling all of the familial relationships she must have built over the years.

Abby can DIAF, and take Brady with her.

• Love 1

Oh you Dingy Hippie, you don't have to explain yourself to anyone, but people have to explain themselves to him whenever he gives them the 3rd Degree. GTFO Dingy. Eric to answer your question Dingy wants some of Miss Rapey that's all it is because I really don't understand how these people can give Kristen the time of day. Why Eric is hugging a woman that raped him. If my rapist even came near me, I'm getting the knife, gun, coffee pot, whatever I can get my hands on and whack the bastard with it.

Dingy if you wanted Kristen to leave your house, why the hell did you let her in your house? He's so stupid to be so easily manipulated by Kristen and sad for me to say this but Jenn is right about you Dingy. Look at that I'm agreeing with Pickle Puss. Why was he feeling all on her? Dingy wants her because there was no need for him to be all touchy feeling with her. Dingy just hates when he's not viewed as the hero as Kristen's words got to him so he must run to the nearest phone booth slap that big D on his chest and go save the day. RME & SMDH.

Grimace Sue, you of all people should know when cops have to talk about cases. Her being in the medical field and all, you think this twit would know what to keep confidential and what not to. I tell you the employees at that hospital are nothing but jokes and laughable. I wonder how a majority of them got their jobs. Since when do Grimace and Theo know each other? I must have missed a couple of episodes. Why is she always mentioning Chad to people, instead of saying EJ she says, "Chad's brother" like really it's not like she doesn't know EJ's name. Why did she refer to him as that?

Theresa looked great, while Kristen's hair just looked like overcooked curly fries. Good question Theresa why is Theresa being shut out while Brady can bounce his dumbass over to Kristen and allow her to hug him, touch his chest, etc. Theresa don't waste your time on a dumbass, get someone who has common sense like T, convert Sonny if you have to, cut your losses with the idiot. That's all Brady is good for is some sex and nothing more.

Eric is another idiot, I mean yes I guess it would be different when you hold someone to a higher standard than Kristen and EJ but come on now. Aren't you suppose to forgive those you hold higher than those that are low on your totem pole? Isn't that how it works? Well for me it does.

Tell her Kate. Tell RoboMar to check her parentless ass into a hotel or foot the bill for the hotel room, since I gotta go. Laughable how someone is going to tell someone to stay out of their own house. It's laughable watching Mar trying to be a parent because she's so lousy at it.

Is coffee free at The Pub? Kristen just poured a cup and didn't look to pay for it either.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 5