Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I hope that scene with Caroline a few weeks ago is the last time we see Sami hurting, and from here on she stays with the “I was a complete idiot for getting involved with this pathetic loser, I’m going to get him out of my life forever, and I’m enjoying destroying the jerks who stabbed me in the back” happy go lucky attitude she has had going on.

• Love 5

Nicole's haircut baffles me. I think it's sort of supposed to  be the kind of haircut that Princess Diana got in the mid-90s, but the back part is cut strangely.

The writers should have had Eric take down Kristen instead of Daniel. I guess it's debatable whether Eric would have been smart enough to call the police....

I know the Salem PD is completely incompetent, but I think Rafe would have at least tried to help Daniel out.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 3

Brady, Rafe, Eric and EJ could hide their own Easter eggs, and still not be able to find them.

With Sami/Carrie, I understood Sami’s insecurities (while I didn’t like what Sami did sometimes, I did like Sami), why Carrie eventually got tired of it, and started fighting back.  I thought the writers were stupid for trying to hit the reset button in 2011 with these two.  At that point, Austin hadn’t been on Sami’s radar for years.  She had been married three times (Lucas, EJ, Rafe), had three small children, and had been through all kinds of hell (raped by EJ and Fake Rafe, child kidnapped and believed dead, targeted by hired killers again).  Carrie getting involved with Rafe to try and jump start the old Carrie/Sami rivalry just made Carrie look horrible.  Don’t even get me started on the idiot grief sex.  The one good scene in that whole mess was the knock at Sami’s door, she opens it, and Lucas is standing there.

I also understand when Sami, Kate, and Nicole start snarling at each other because I have seen the history with these three.

The boring twit was bad mouthing Sami when Sami had never done anything to her.  Now she keeps acting like she is Sami’s victim, and Sami hasn’t done anything except tell the truth.  Sami’s family being worried about Sami going after revenge and taking it to far makes sense, but no one (except for Caroline) having any sympathy for Sami at all just makes me cheer for Sami all the more.  It is also strange that Sami hasn’t talked to Brady.  If nothing else, Brady would have been thrilled to know that Sami had EJ thrown in jail.  When Sami shot EJ, Brady was delighted.  He wished Sami had succeeded in killing EJ, and told Rafe he was fine with Rafe trying to cover it up to let him know if he needed any help.

First Nick, and now JJ’s inappropriate chemistry with Sami is all kinds of delicious.  Especially since AS/Sami treats them like annoying insects she wants to swat.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 5

Moving away from Sami, Eric needs to really get over himself. Yes, he has a right to be angry, and yes, Nicole's hairstyle was terrifying, but he really needs to lighten up. She doesn't have cooties and she's trying to help. Getting their stories straight isn't such a bad idea, especially if the priest/bishop/head holy guy has the sense to ask what went on between the two and the subject of sex comes up.

You would think at the very least he would try to suck up to her so she would definitely give supportive testimony on his behalf.  I don't blame him for still being mega-pissed at her, but he needs to smarten up here.  He did make me laugh the way he kept looking out the window as if he wished he could ride on the wing.

• Love 4

I think Eric has realized he doesn't want to be a priest anymore and it's weighing heavy on his conscience.  He's got to be worried about what people will think of him (especially his family, who for some reason are completely invested in him being a priest), and confused about what it will mean for him and his soul.  Added to all that, I think he desperately wants to have more hot sex with Nicole.

As someone else said, it would be far more satisfying for Eric to be the one to turn Kristen over the police.  I don't really understand why Dan is involved here.  But as long as Jennifer isn't involved, too, I'm OK with it.

• Love 2

Awwwww, Kami and their texts to each other! Come on you two, it's time to realize that you're the supercouple and you don't need Rafe, EJ, etc.

Another thing that keeps cracking me up is when somebody comments about what Sami has turned into. Kayla was all "You've really become a DiMera, haven't you?" last week and Abby was telling Sami that she's turning into a monster. Uh, hello? Did they just meet Sami yesterday after a lifetime spent under a rock? Sami was wreaking havoc for 20 years before she finally got together with EJ, and her reaction to being cheated on was utterly predictable based on that track record. Although, maybe that explains why Abby was so stupid as to go after Sami's fiance in the first place. (Although his being a mobster obsessed with his fiancee should also have been a giant deterrent.)

Sami's comment about the kiddie pool cracked me up. I agree, she was actually nicer with JJ than she's been with the others, because while he's a dumbass, he's a dumbass kid, while the rest are dumbass adults. I liked their brief bit of bonding when he said he wanted to punch EJ, Sami said she'd pay real money to see that, and JJ smiled back at her before remembering she's teh Evul. I thought it was interesting that Sami admitted that he was right about Will. That's one thing that keeps me on her side in the confrontations; she keeps telling the truth.

Which reminds me, when she was pointing out that she's paid for the things she's done, I was hoping she'd bring up how she herself was banned from working at the hospital. Remember that? After her fooling around with paternity tests they quite rightly stopped letting her volunteer there. Heh. So this really is no more than the same thing Sami herself got.

• Love 7

I think Eric has realized he doesn't want to be a priest anymore and it's weighing heavy on his conscience.  He's got to be worried about what people will think of him (especially his family, who for some reason are completely invested in him being a priest), and confused about what it will mean for him and his soul.  Added to all that, I think he desperately wants to have more hot sex with Nicole.

I think that's where they're headed, but I wish they'd show it. It's what I'm hoping for, because damnit, I want whatever Nicole wants, and if it's Eric, so be it. I could blame GV for making Eric so dull, but the writing's not been there, either. We don't know what he's thinking. One little scene where Eric maybe observes Nicole in a lighter moment or doing something nice, and he visibly thaws just a bit? That's all I'm asking for--just one stupid cliche scene. Sure, it would take away time that would otherwise be used for another Salemite to tell Sami to shut her piehole, but that's a price I'm willing to pay.

• Love 2
We don't know what he's thinking. One little scene where Eric maybe observes Nicole in a lighter moment or doing something nice, and he visibly thaws just a bit? That's all I'm asking for--just one stupid cliche scene.

I think we had that, in the scene where Nicole and Eric were tussling and then the sexual tension got thick.

• Love 1

I think that's where they're headed, but I wish they'd show it. It's what I'm hoping for, because damnit, I want whatever Nicole wants, and if it's Eric, so be it. I could blame GV for making Eric so dull, but the writing's not been there, either. We don't know what he's thinking. One little scene where Eric maybe observes Nicole in a lighter moment or doing something nice, and he visibly thaws just a bit? That's all I'm asking for--just one stupid cliche scene.

I definitely get the vibe that he is desperately resisting Nicole - didn't he tell Friar Hobo that he still had feelings for her?  At least I thought he did, I was just about comatose during those scenes.  I truly wish that they could give Eric some pizazz.  He is just beyond dullsville.  For some weird reason I like GV, but I really do hate the way Eric is written. 

BTW, I think I must be in the minority about Nicole's hair, but I like the way it looks now.  She's had some awful styles recently, but this one I kinda like.  I just don't understand why they can't pick a hair style for her and leave it.  She has short hair - there's not a lot you can with it and putting little plaits and doodads around isn't fooling anyone.

• Love 2
He is just beyond dullsville.

He really is among the better sleep remedies I've found, and it's a sin that the best looking guy on the show (IMO, obviously) is THIS lacking in any shred of charisma and personality. This show makes it impossible for me to even mildly crush on any of these impossibly dull, dopey male characters. I actually think Eric may be the very most boring and lifeless male character on the show, and there is some VERY tough competition for that honor. 

• Love 2

I blame the writing for Eric being so dull.  At one point, there was the possibility of Brady/Kristen, Sami/EJ, and Eric/Nicole being couples at the same time, with Brady/Kristen/Sami/EJ all living in the same house, and the SLs devolved into the latest break-ups when it could have been so much more.

They could have brought Eric back as a reverend or someone who worked with the church, but wasn't a priest, and put him with Nicole.  Let Brady and Kristen get married.  I would love to have seen Kate, Sami, and Gabi toss Nick in the river, have Sami go home to the house of horrors, and EJ, Brady, and Kristen are all wondering where she has been.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2

I'm not too sure why Sonny and Will both think that Sami needs to be taught a lesson because she's going after Abby for her role in the affair.  Do they think she should just quietly accept what EJ and Abby did?  How boring are Abby and Ben and are we supposed to be happy the two of them are together because I know I'm sickened by them.

The scene between Adrienne and Sami was electric--I've enjoyed watching AS smile bitterly while steamrolling over anyone in her way, throwing out a sarcastic rejoinder that's always on point, but her scene today, where she admitted to her core deep betrayal was just gorgeously played and JE was just as excellent with her reaction that indeed, if Justin had cheated on her with Kayla, she would feel just as much pain.  It looks like someone on the Horton/Johnson side might be converted.  

Sami has been awesome with all of her quips:  "I suggest you take cover, or stay the hell out of my way."

• Love 9

Kayla's gun comment anvils someone shooting Sami, since she's enemy #1 of the entire town and growing. 

Abby also takes full responsibility for her actions, since she told Adrienne she deserved to be fired and she did violate the terms of her contract. Adrienne was

right as well, that everyone has. However Abby's not using that as an excuse. Which just makes Sami look worse and now she's so pathetic she wants Rafe to want her back? She is delusional, just like Kate said.

• Love 1

Not hard to "take responsibility" when the whole town is kissing your ass. No points from me.

And they aren't going to kill Sami. What would the motive be? "She was soooo MEAN to poor Abby. I had no choice!!!"

That'll go over well.

Though I'm kind of hoping Sami gets HER gun out.

• Love 6

Not hard to "take responsibility" when the whole town is kissing your ass. No points from me.

When everyone is giving you an out, saying it wasn't your fault and trying to comfort you. It is harder to tell those people they're wrong, that I did do .... and I do deserve ......  She's the one constantly reminding people that she's not a victim. While Sami blames her for destroying her family.

Abby's not the reason why Will destests Sami now. Abby won't be the reason Will doesn't want Sami near her grandchild or in his home. Abby's not the reason that Sami's kids were having nightmares looking for EJ while Sami had locked him in jail. Sami takes no responsibility for what she chooses to do and the consequences her attacks are leaving in it's wake. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

No. It's harder to face scorn, disappointment and ridicule.

But why am I arguing? Obviously Sami is always wrong and EJ and his precious Princess are always right. How foolish of me.

Edited by Jewlmc
  • Love 7

I do think Abigail takes responsibilty for her actions and I think she has tried to say as much, but inexplicably, everyone she's spoken with has patted her on the head and told her it's okay. For me, that's a weird reaction - that no one has said "what the hell were you thinking?!"  I also think that while she feels somewhat guilty for her actions, she's not particularly sorry for sleeping with EJ and somehow blames Sami for the mess she's in.  She screwed (haha) with the wrong person and it's a shame that she didn't understand that before.  Now she's got Sami riding her ass and she's upset and lashing out and really, just making the whole thing worse. 

I don't blame Sami for acting the way she has because, truly, she's the wronged party here, but I also understand why Abigail is behaving the way she does.  She's got unconditional support from everyone and she's not quite right in the head.  It's a dangerous combination.  I mean, we're talking about a girl who photoshopped her boyfriend into a picture with another woman.  She's just two steps away from being the new Kristen.

• Love 3

No. It's harder to face scorn, disappointment and ridicule.

But it's not Abby's fault that her family isn't shunning her. And she didn't know how they would react, but she still came out and said that she wanted the affair to happen and deserves to be hated. When they support her anyway, she expresses doubt that people could still like/love her, that's seen by many as a plea for validation. Girl isn't going to win, no matter what. She's annoying and being propped like no other, but she isn't expecting people to be so supportive. I like that.

I know everyone wants the video of Abby begging EJ to keep banging her to be shown, but that scene doesn't really show anything that Abby's not already said to everyone already. Outside of slut shaming a little more, what purpose would it serve?

• Love 3

How are they in the right? Difference is they both, especially Abby says she did wrong and I did break the hospital rules. She deserved to be fired. Sami could have easily gotten sympathy and people on her side with this, people to care about her feelings and wants to be there for her. However her way of going after everyone and revenge/attacks to anyone who dares cross or have an opinion that isn't "Abby must die and lose everything" deserves to have their lives ruined too like Jordan.

Then Sami's going to primp and say she'd knew Rafe would come to her? LOL Sami's lost her mind and Rafe's not there to be there for Sami. The fact she has no awareness at all about that shows how insane she is. 

She's writing off  today her raping Austin and what she did to Carrie/Lucas/Austin/Will during that time as her being a kid. Sami shot and attempted to kill how many people in the past year? Isn't she sleeping with her employer, that's how she got her job as well. That's also how she got a home, she was homeless, slept with EJ and he gave her a free place to live after Rafe kicked her out after Sami cheated on her husband with EJ. Sami also was doing corporate espionage during that time and the only reason why she didn't go to jail was because EJ got involved and put a stop to it with Kate. Sami never has taken responsibility for her actions, but she expects everyone to have to pay for theres.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Then Sami's going to primp and say she'd knew Rafe would come to her? LOL Sami's lost her mind and Rafe's not there to be there for Sami. The fact she has no awareness at all about that shows how insane she is.

For the record, I think Sami's nuts too.  I just enjoy her a lot more than I do Abigail.  At this point, I want characters that make me want to grab some popcorn.  Sami's quips and comebacks are hilarious.  I wish I understood who Abigail is supposed to be  - I think I would like her a lot more if she was really crazypants. Then I could enjoy her lines like "EJ's favorite artist is Raphael, Sami, but you don't know that because YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW EJ AT ALL AFTER 8 YEARS, YOU PEASANT!!"  I mean, WTF?

Plus, when did EJ tell her that? While she was riding him in the shower?

Edited by sunnyheart
  • Love 4

Maybe I'm missing something, but why can't EJ just go to the board and tell them that Sami and Kate committed fraud to get control of the company?  I don't believe that the board could not act for 6 months, regardless of what Sami and Kate have said. 

It's stupid enough keeping Stefano out of this storyline with some unmentioned warrant, or whatever, but EJ is right there in town.  Sami keeps saying that the board loves all of what she is doing, but, being that the board is being defrauded, you would think that by learning the truth, they would boot Sami and Kate just so as to not be guilty by association. 

I know, plot point, but it just seems so stupid. 

Now, I assume that Will's article is going to bring this all to light -- I hope -- and that will bring the DE part of this ridiculousness to an end. 

Edited by Beach Blonde

Do the writers want me to hate everyone in Salem except Sami?  Both Jordan and Adrienne went looking for a fight with Sami, then when Sami bites back they whine, and act like Sami attacked them.

Victor, "Did you marry this man or adopt him?" - hilarious.

Now Will has also recorded EJ without his knowledge.  The next time Will has a problem similar to the Nick situation, he better hope like hell he hasn't alienated Sonny and Lucas because Will has just stabbed the other three people (Sami, Kate, EJ) who were willing to do anything for him in the back.

Sami thinks there is a chance with Rafe?  Is Sami supposed to be a little insane now, or is this a dream/fantasy?

• Love 5

I can't wait for KM;s contract to expire. I can only hope that she doesn't renew and the writers don't bother recasting this useless character. 

I can't wait for Will's unethical little article to blow up in his face. Too bad Sami destroyed the evidence against him. 

Of course Adrienne had to make an appearance to tell big bad evil Sami how horrible she is for "destroying" Abby's life. Her devastated look when she thought Justin cheated on her was funny.

• Love 5

Sami and Rafe is more stupidity.  Why on earth would Sami think that Rafe would find out what she did, then go rushing to reconcile?  And even if he did do that, why is Sami -- who is supposedly oh-so-in-love with EJ and devastated by his cheating -- giddy about it? 

I can't stand Rafe, but I hope he tears Sami a new one tomorrow.  As much as I loathe Abby, and came to be disgusted by the Ejabby affair, I'm 10x's more sick of Sami in this storyline.  I won't get my wish, but I can at least dream about a triple homicide to end this storyline. 

Abby's not the reason that Sami's kids were having nightmares looking for EJ while Sami had locked him in jail. 

I think it was one child - Sidney - waking up from a bad dream in her afternoon nap.  As far as I remember, neither Johnny or Allie seem upset at all.  And Will is just angry that he's now realizing he didn't inherit any of his mother's smart genes.  

I know everyone wants the video of Abby begging EJ to keep banging her to be shown, but that scene doesn't really show anything that Abby's not already said to everyone already. Outside of slut shaming a little more, what purpose would it serve?

I know it's a small matter, but it sure would make ME happy!  For once I'd like nice things - like seeing Abigail begging EJ broadcast on the big screen.  That seems like so little to ask for....

She's got unconditional support from everyone and she's not quite right in the head.  It's a dangerous combination.  I mean, we're talking about a girl who photoshopped her boyfriend into a picture with another woman.  She's just two steps away from being the new Kristen.

Yep, there's no doubt who her mother is.  Abigail has somehow managed to garner unconditional support without ever doing ONE SINGLE THING for anyone.  She's like some magical Tickle-Me Elmo doll, except without the charm or looks.  Why EJ - and now Ben - don't just get themselves a blow-up doll and skip all this drama is puzzling.

• Love 6

Sami is just killing it, I'm loving her. Now she got Adrienne to STFU and loved when she said that all Adrienne does is say things that people don't want to hear. Just laughed at Sami faking Adrienne out, that was pure GOLD. Bravo Sami, she needs to relay that message to Jenn & JJ too. Grimace Sue now knows how it feels. Also GOLD that Adrienne didn't get to say what she wanted to say and thank goodness, cause I don't think that I could have taken another person in Sami's face.

Look at AbiSkank can't even find initiative to find a job on her own, BOllie is doing that for her. Does Jenn wipe her ass after she takes a shit at home? Just ridiculous how these people just do things for her. BOllie no, she's not hard working, cause she barely worked at the hospital. She works hard at screwing other women's husbands.

I wish Grimace would stop all that crying, pouting, and grimacing. That's all she's been doing since she arrived. Well Grimace Sue, do you know how Sami feels now being the victim of cheating? Guess she won't be so quick to jump on the mistress bandwagon. 

Will grow up because he's doing the exact same thing that Sami is doing. He's destroying Sami just like she wants to destroy AbiSkank. He's so damn dumb it's not even funny. Sonny is the one with common sense in that relationship. 

• Love 5

Now Will has also recorded EJ without his knowledge. 

I really don't understand why he thinks this is okay.  Isn't he writing this expose for a magazine?  That's a nice lawsuit they'll have on their hands when the article comes out. 

Sami is delusional if she thinks Rafe will have her back.  There must be something in the Salem water that makes these people so stupid. 

• Love 1

I know it's a small matter, but it sure would make ME happy!  For once I'd like nice things - like seeing Abigail begging EJ broadcast on the big screen.  That seems like so little to ask for....

I can relate to it being personally gratifying, as a viewer. There are so many things that characters I don't like have done that haven't come to light and probably never will. 

But I don't think the video would have any effect on the characters who support Abby at this point, which would probably add to your frustration!

• Love 1

I will reserve my judgement on the Sami/Rafe thing until I actually see the scenes tomorrow. For now, I don't think she really wants him back, she just wants to throw it in Kate's face that she could if she wanted to, whether that's true or not. 

I don't get why showing the video of Abigail begging to be EJ's mistress would be considered slut-shaming. I think it would be crazy-shaming!

I just want the video shown so that Abigail could get it out of her head that EJ came back to her for more, and they shared their bodies over art and literature. The video showing would bring home some reallty to her of what she tried to do to get EJ interested in her in the long-term.

I get why Abigail wanted to defend herself after she lost her job (well, only up to a point since Abigail did actually violate the clause), but the way she framed her argument to Sami was completely stupid. As a consequence, I would like the video shown somehow, somewhere. (Also the fact that everyone keeps saying EJ went after Abigail without her playing a role  is not helping matters. I think JJ said that yesterday).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

Can you imagine the shrieking if Sami tried to turn Sonny against Adrienne?  Holy shit I can't stand that stupid hag.  I did love Sami's little ruse, though it was obviously lost on dumbass Adrienne.  Abigail's squad of supporters is just so baffling.  If just one of them said to Sami, yes, Abigail did something horrible to you and she deserves some scorn and harsh judgment, but in the end she's a boring, weird looking little troll not worth your time ... then Sami might just back down.

• Love 7

I can't stand lethally boring, pretentious, self-righteous, poorly acted Abby and, like many of you, am utterly baffled as to how they're trying to depict Abby and her acolytes (oh, good lord, Abby and Her Acolytes sounds like the name of a truly terrible band!)  throughout this storyline. That said, the one part that actually kind of makes sense to me is Abby trying to convince herself and others that she and EJ had a genuine emotional connection. As someone else noted a couple of pages ago, that's a very common way of rationalizing making such an awful mistake that you wouldn't have believed yourself capable of: 'well, at least he really cared about me...it wasn't just sex...we acted on a strong emotional connection that neither of us could deny...' etc. None of that ever makes cheating excusable, obviously, but it at least provides a better answer to the omnipresent 'how could you DO that?!' question than 'um, well, he's kinds cute, so...yeah.' And if they show Abby desperately deluding herself into thinking there were powerful feelings there on both sides, only to have her eventually deal with the harsh reality that EJ never seemed more than cheerily indifferent to her, then at least one part of this increasingly muddled storyline will make sense to me. If, however, they try to sell me on the fact that EJ and Abby really did or do have a strong emotional connection...no. Just no. 

Edited by mstaken
  • Love 9

I keep hoping this is leading to Sami leaving Salem with her children after Sami and Kate have picked DE clean, and some of these idiots realizing Sami had a point about what she was saying.  However, more and more I'm getting the impression that the brain dead writers really do think Sami is in the wrong, and EJ and the boring twit are her victims.  {face palm}

• Love 4

When everyone is giving you an out, saying it wasn't your fault and trying to comfort you. It is harder to tell those people they're wrong, that I did do .... and I do deserve ......  She's the one constantly reminding people that she's not a victim. While Sami blames her for destroying her family.

Abby's not the reason why Will destests Sami now. Abby won't be the reason Will doesn't want Sami near her grandchild or in his home. Abby's not the reason that Sami's kids were having nightmares looking for EJ while Sami had locked him in jail. Sami takes no responsibility for what she chooses to do and the consequences her attacks are leaving in it's wake. 

But it's not Abby's fault that her family isn't shunning her. And she didn't know how they would react, but she still came out and said that she wanted the affair to happen and deserves to be hated. When they support her anyway, she expresses doubt that people could still like/love her, that's seen by many as a plea for validation. Girl isn't going to win, no matter what. She's annoying and being propped like no other, but she isn't expecting people to be so supportive. I like that.

How are they in the right? Difference is they both, especially Abby says she did wrong and I did break the hospital rules. She deserved to be fired. Sami could have easily gotten sympathy and people on her side with this, people to care about her feelings and wants to be there for her. However her way of going after everyone and revenge/attacks to anyone who dares cross or have an opinion that isn't "Abby must die and lose everything" deserves to have their lives ruined too like Jordan.

She's writing off  today her raping Austin and what she did to Carrie/Lucas/Austin/Will during that time as her being a kid. Sami shot and attempted to kill how many people in the past year? Isn't she sleeping with her employer, that's how she got her job as well. That's also how she got a home, she was homeless, slept with EJ and he gave her a free place to live after Rafe kicked her out after Sami cheated on her husband with EJ. Sami also was doing corporate espionage during that time and the only reason why she didn't go to jail was because EJ got involved and put a stop to it with Kate. Sami never has taken responsibility for her actions, but she expects everyone to have to pay for theres.

EXACTLY!  At this point, the overwhelming support for Sami and even more overwhelming hate for Abigail is just getting ridiculous to me.  Abigail is taking responsibility for her actions.  I don't blame her at all for her family and friends basically trying to relieve her of some blame.  Because at least she knows she's responsible and has acted accordingly.

The only thing that bugs me about her is that she's just sorry for what her actions did to people, not the actions themselves.

Wow, I'm really conflicted about today's show.  As much as I love what Sami has been doing, when she showed Adrienne the envelope, my first thought was, "That is going too far."  And, uh, did she just have an envelope ready just in case she needed to use it in a situation like that?  But Adreinne can die in a fire any day now.  I'm surprised she isn't back to trying to break Will and Sonny up, for Sonny's own good, of course.

And Sami thinking Rafe has come running back to her is just sad.

Will, you really are an idiot, aren't you?  Do you think Sami is going to thank you for showing her the light?

• Love 1

Every day that this show props the Horton's and excuses Abby's behavior, I have to wonder if they realize that they are just driving the Sami fans away when she leaves. At this point, I find the majority of the town repulsive with Abby, Jenn, and Will at the top of that list.  If the show once AS and JS are gone is going to consist of Eric's erotic dreams about Nicole(Stop reading 50 Shades of Gray Eric and wake up), Will's sleazy writing career (Hello Will, Jerry Springer called and they have your resume), and a town of people who don't understand what company polices are (Paging Dr. Kayla and Mrs.But-My-Nose-in-Everything Adrienne) then there's no way I'm going to still tune in. In fact, watching paint dry will be more exciting than this show with it's sorry excuse of writing at that point. 

As of right now, I'm cheering Sami on every time she declares that she only got started with Abby and if today's show was any indication, I'm hoping that EJ is quickly coming to the realization that his lovely sex with Abigail has cost him everything--literally everything--his home, his job, his family, his money, his prized race car--all gone because of three pokes in the Horton hole. And once that finally sinks in because the IBS look on EJ's face today seemed to convey that it might be, I can only hope he throws Abby under the bus and exposes her for the little sex begging mistress who spread her legs in the store-room closet at her job that she is.  Perhaps there was a security camera there so Kayla and Adrienne can stop having any doubts about why Abby deserved to be canned and that Sami was actually cutting her a break by allowing her to resign rather than having her escorted off the hospital premises by Ann Milbower and security with real press (not you Will) standing outside waiting to see the employee who slept with an engaged hospital board member (because if I was Sami I would have so tipped off the press on that one). 

• Love 7

I don`t necessarily find the support Abigail is receiving to be strange, in the sense that they all like her and only know the image of her rather than the reality.

But I do think the Horton arguments are poorly launched. What they`re saying when they`re trying to defend Abigail doesn`t really make sense to me.

Then they act surprised when Sami gives a counter-argument. Of course, she`ll give a counter-argument if you show up at her house!? I think what JJ did is a bit more realistic -- bumping into Sami and then giving a piece of his mind (although even there Sami tried to walk away from JJ, but he seemed to insist she stay and listen to him).. But what Adrienne did by showing up at the house to defend Abigail struck me as dumb. Do people do that in real life? Okay, maybe in Jerry Springer land they do this, but since Adrienne seems to consider herself a lady of refinement and sophistication, showing up at the wife's house to defend the mistress struck me as an odd move.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 8
Do people do that in real life?

You mean show up at the family home of a mobster and give the new lady in charge a piece of their mind? No, I don't think so. Most people in real life have a healthier sense of self-preservation and value their life more. But this is Salem, a town where Sanctimonious Stupidly is a disease that runs rampant worse than Ebola in Africa. And since the miracle doctor Dan has the disease most of the time himself, it's doubtful he'll find a cure and save our once great show. 

• Love 7

There needs to be some movement on the Abigail and Ben front for me to care that they're together. Looks like they're going to have to rely on Ben's handsome father to make these two interesting.

• Love 3

I'm beginning to think the next few months are going to consist of people showing up at the mansion to tell Sami how horrible and wrong she is for being angry and hurt that she was cheated on.  From day one, nobody has cared that Sami was hurt except for Caroline.

These idiots attacking Sami, and getting their asses handed to them is hilarious, but I'm tired of them picking a fight with Sami, and then whining when they lose.

Even EJ and Will when they were talking shrugged off EJ's cheating like it was no big deal, and then they got down to the business of criticizing Sami, and talking about how she needed to be reined in.  I want these two to die a fiery death.

Hello, Adrienne, back when you and Justin were cheating on each other, Justin hired a hitman to take out the competition.

• Love 6