Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

If it was a non-entity to her, she wouldn't have thrown it all back at EJ. How she didn't read War and Peace or going to the museum. Abby was the truth teller in the scene hitting on Sami's insecurities about not having anything in common with EJ's interests.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Sami will forgive EJ, she won't give up the lady of the manor money/house and act despite her claims she doesn't need the money or her complaining about how awful the house is.

I have a feeling that's what will happen too.  Alternatively, someone will try to shoot Sami (cause she's NOT NICE!) and EJ will throw himself in front of her thus earning her forgiveness.  He'll be dead, but still...it's the thought that counts.  Finally redeemed, after all that shit he's pulled.

I'm preparing myself for all sorts of lameass endings.  I honestly don't care what happens to Sami or EJ - I'm invested in Kate and she's the one that I want to come out on top.  The rest of them can scrabble for the scraps.

• Love 3

I thought Sami was throwing the Abigail mentioned  in his face to remind herself of the fact that she never wants to have sex with him again (although now that the writers have mentioned her making this vow, she'll probably wind up having sex with him again in two weeks). For all, I know Sami was smart enough to mention War and Peace metaphorically (something I doubt Abigail has actually read).  Abigail seemed to remind her that she's at war with EJ, and that she needs to put EJ in the doghouse. She didn't tell Abigail to bring it on, she told EJ to.

Sami said something along the lines of "That's not true..." when Abigail said the Ejami relationship was only about sex, and she did look at Abigail sort of funny (sort of like how I was, wondering if Abigail had a psychiatric problem) but then she didn't bother to go into a huge defense of what her and EJ's relationship was about. At that point, I thought Sami would go all guns blazing, but she seemed to back down and let Abigail go on with her delusional self, probably because she was as confused as I was in trying to decipher Abigail's personality (okay, I don't think Sami cares as much as I do, but Sami seemed to be looking at Abigail with perplexity rather than outright hurt or insecurity).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 4

I'm in agreement that Sami didn't really seem to take Abigail too seriously. When she was alone, she didn't flash to anything that Abigail said. She went to her time with Ej. The only thing that Abigail said that seemed to get to Sami was that she still loved Ej. Abigail was the one sounding desperate to convince herself and Sami that they had some kind of connection.

• Love 3

I have a feeling that's what will happen too.  Alternatively, someone will try to shoot Sami (cause she's NOT NICE!) and EJ will throw himself in front of her thus earning her forgiveness.  He'll be dead, but still...it's the thought that counts.  Finally redeemed, after all that shit he's pulled.

LMAO!! I can actually see this happening.

• Love 1

I am so ready for Sami to destroy EJ, and I have no idea why she got together with him in the first place, but when people say all Sami and EJ have is sex – I go huh?  Until Sami and EJ got together in January 2013, they had had sex only three times (one of them rape) in over seven years.  Their relationship is dysfunctional and toxic, but based on sex doesn’t make sense to me.

I did enjoy Victor relishing that Kate and Sami were gunning for Stefano and EJ.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 2

I've never seen a mistress act like this before. No shame, no remorse, no self awareness, no decency.

Well, I've seen it... particularly on soaps but not in this context. Generally when a mistress acts like this towards the wife it's one of two options:

1. Bad girl has 'lured' good girl's beloved into her bed and is crowing about it rather cruelly to rub salt into the wound. She who is crowing about the triumph is the villain of the piece and is heading towards a major fall.

2. Mistress is actually the man in question's true love and the man has had to marry the wife due to machinations of her own -- it is purely a marriage of convenience where the wife is the villain of the piece and the mistress is the true love finally showing the villain that she could not, in fact, come between the Destiny Couple.

Neither of these options are the case here. Abby is not EJ's true love (whether or not he even has one is, I imagine, debatable but he's been largely obsessed with Sami for years and even know is vowing to win her back and does not seem to love Abby at all despite some weird ambiguous scenes between him and Abby throughout this) so her crowing about her affair to EJ's wife should put her in the villain camp... especially since the only thing that has legitimately happened to Abby as a result of this affair is that she lost a job she never goes to. What's more, I haven't heard her say a damn thing about hospital PR being her passion or anything like that so losing this job is not a huge issue save for pride. She's not going to get evicted from her shit-hole apartment because she lost the job... she lives with her mother!

And even if you can argue the case regarding Sami/EJ being true loves, the point is that Abby is the interloper and is still somehow being treated as if she's the heroine for reasons I absolutely cannot fathom.

I'm at a loss.

• Love 7

I didn't think Kate was being hypocritical with Abigail. It seemed like she was either warning Abigail or foreshadowing that Abigail could wind up in the loony-bin. I actually thought she was being nice to Abigail, noting that she had no problem with Abigail and that she generally finds Abigail to be gracious (I wasn't sure if Kate actually believes that about Abigail's personality, but I didn't think she was showing any meanness to Abigail to her face).

The age appropriate comment was rather funny coming from Kate, but....then again, that's Kate, and she doesn't pretend to be otherwise -- murdering, cheating into boy-toys, and just generally weird. If Abigail had brought up those points, I doubt she'd argue otherwise.  She doesn't seem to feel the need to really dig in at Abigail even though Abigail's stupidity is useful to her. Therefore, in this context I wouldn't classify her as a hypocrite, mainly because I think Kate owns who she is whereas I'm not sure if Abigail has a clue as to what she actually is.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

I’m still loving Kate and Sami.  Selling Stefano’s island, and donating EJ’s first race car – LMAO.  Sami was right Jordan should have stayed out of it.  I’m glad Sami told her about Rafe/Kate, however, the two boring twits are not worth Kate and Sami’s time.  They need to stick with dismantling the Dimera empire.

• Love 4

I think Ben knows he's hot, Abigail. I really don't think he actually thinks he's a loser. I don't know if the acting is bad, but the whole self-deprecating thing doesn't work as well on him.

The wording Abigail had to use in her letter didn't sound that bad to my ears. It doesn't sound like she had to use the word sex or describe any sex acts in it or anything..

Ugh, Jordan is so boring. What a montone line delivery. Nonetheless, I wasn't sure why she was inviting Sami to say something to her. The leap from the Ejabby affair to Sami not liking Jordan with Rafe was a little weird....  who knows how Sami really feels about them being together since it hasn't been touched on in any great deal, but one really has nothing to do with the other. I wasn't sure what connection Jordan was trying to make. If the point was to defend Abigail, I don't know why she was trying to make the conversation about herself and Rafe. What efficient friends Abigail has.

Can't we just pretend that the North and South guy doesn't have anything to do with Jordan and Ben, and put him in another more interesting storyline?

Edited by bantering

So now Paige and JJ love each other? I'm tired of this instant love stuff.

Maggie is so hateful. Victor needs to dump her.

I see Jordan isn't smart enough to know not to defend Gagby to Sami. Idiot.

I wish they would stop using Kumi to prop boring irrelevant Rafe/Jordan. Let Kumi scheme against the Dimerias and Rafe/Jordan can do...whatever it is they do.

• Love 1

If it was a non-entity to her, she wouldn't have thrown it all back at EJ. How she didn't read War and Peace or going to the museum. Abby was the truth teller in the scene hitting on Sami's insecurities about not having anything in common with EJ's interests.

EJ's interests are crimes and sex.  He may have an education, but he doesn't use it that often.

Yup.  All he really has going for him in the suave and debonair department is his accent.  Sometimes that alone has people thinking the person who talks that way is far smarter, or classier, or educated than they really are.  

We have yet to see Abigail with any book other the one her father wrote, and her interest in "art" is confined to her fondness for older male nudes (in a committed relationship).  She's the female equivalent of "come up and see my etchings".  Sami does sometimes feel defensive about her lack of education but nowhere in those scenes did I see that she was wounded or hurt by having the delusional git say that she and EJ had Art and Literature in common.  

Unless that means they read 50 Shades of Gray - the graphic comic version - to each other after making monkey love, and then drew dirty pictures for each other on Abigail's Etch-a-Sketch.  

The Deveraux's are to culture what bacteria is to an unhealthy intestinal tract.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

Kami is being used to prop a lot of boring characters, and it’s annoying.  I can see where this is going.  Kate and Sami are bad, therefore, Sami being cheated on and hurt doesn’t matter.  Jordan is good (and boring so very boring) so her being cheated on is terrible, and it will be all Kate’s fault.

I think Sami now feels what she always said (that EJ didn’t love her, he just wanted to possess her, he couldn’t have her that’s why he wouldn’t leave her alone) is true.  Sami has also made comments in the past about her lack of education and intelligence, and EJ has disagreed with her.  Sami now questions all of that.  They have a disagreement, EJ cheats, blames Sami, and doesn’t think he has done anything wrong.  Sami should just be a doormat, accept it, and be grateful EJ wants to be with her.  Pretty much everything EJ said to Sami when he proposed was a lie, and Sami is kicking herself for being so stupid and believing him.

I think Jordan might be getting some meaty material with the abuse stuff, but it seems like she's just standing there and saying her lines. Can't the directors help her along?

The man playing Clyde is old enough to be my dad, but I think he's handsome. I think he must have been really good-looking when he was younger. Why does he have to be stuck with Jordan and Ben???

Kate doesn't know about Abigail going after Austin, does she? The comment about Abigail being gracious seems even weirder now that I've remembered that Kate is Austin's mom!

Edited by bantering

I think Jordan might be getting some meaty material with the abuse stuff, but it seems like she's just standing there and saying her lines. Can't the directors help her along?

She really is a terrible actress.  There's just nothing there.  I feel sorry for James Read when he has to act opposite those two playing Jordan and Ben. I agree that he would be so much better used in a different storyline.

Jordan does have beautiful hair though.

Jordan's acting when Sami made the reveal was so bad....

I think I actually liked Abigail's facial expression better. At least she seemed to sort of be "say what now?" When Abigail seems to have the facial expression that seems to make more sense, then you know your acting is really, really, really, really baaaaaaaaaaad. Who knows what will happen on Monday though.  Abigail might say something that annoys me while Jordan looks on blankly.

Edited by bantering

So now Paige and JJ love each other? I'm tired of this instant love stuff.

Maggie is so hateful. Victor needs to dump her.

I see Jordan isn't smart enough to know not to defend Gagby to Sami. Idiot.

I wish they would stop using Kumi to prop boring irrelevant Rafe/Jordan. Let Kumi scheme against the Dimerias and Rafe/Jordan can do...whatever it is they do.

How is it instant love?  They've been dating for weeks.

And Maggie has a right to be hateful towards Eve.  She did mention Eve running over one of her daughters, not to mention Eve's comments about Maggie "throwing Daniel away".

• Love 1

[quote name="bantering" post="252541"

The man playing Clyde is old enough to be my dad, but I think he's handsome. I think he must have been really good-looking when he was younger. Why does he have to be stuck with Jordan and Ben???

Run dont walk and rent the North and the South as quickly as possible. James Read was my 15 year old crush and still is. My he aged well. That his story line involves tweedledee and tweedledum hurts me.

I wish Patrick Swayze was still alive so that they could have their own series.

• Love 1

She really is a terrible actress.

I don't know what happened to CS, I liked her on AMC.

Yes, they've been dating for weeks, not months. How can you fall in love with someone in a matter of weeks.

• Love 1

I don't know what happened to CS, I liked her on AMC.

I agree, she was pretty good on AMC.  And that was even having her paired with Ricky Paul Goldin, not one of my personal favorites.  But here, she's  dull enough to be a Deveraux - though thankfully, not as irritating.  It has to be the writing, the slow pace of this storyline, and being paired with Rafe.  

I hate it when TIIC get someone with talent and then proceed to waste it.

• Love 1

It feels like Sami is the only one making things happen in these storylines. Regardless of whether you condone what Sami did, if Sami hadn't made the reveal today, the Jordan and Rafe storyline probably would have dragged on for another decade.

Meanwhile I fast-forwarded all over the Kristen and Daniel stuff, so I'm not sure what's happening there, but ....uh...it looks like Daniel might be up to something shady. Can't he just call the police instead?

Edited by bantering

I'm bored by Kristen, and have been ever since she showed back up in Salem.  I guess the writers are going with the Kristen is a crazy Dimera so nothing she does has to make sense, but her entire SL is pointless.  As are so many others on the show.

I have no problem with Sami telling Jordan what she did.  Jordan decided to stick her nose in Sami's business, and got burned.  I am very irritated at Sami and Kate being wasted on the boring twits.

It would be much more fun to see Kate and Sami interacting with Clyde and Victor.

• Love 4

Meanwhile I fast-forwarded all over the Kristen and Daniel stuff, so I'm not sure what's happening there, but ....uh...it looks like Daniel might be up to something shady. Can't he just call the police instead?

Unwashed Hippie actually managed to choke Kristen unconscious and put her in a closet. Instead of getting out of there he decided to go back to get his phone and she managed to escape. So stupid.

• Love 1

What happened with Sami and Jordan?  Days was preempted here.

And from the discussion here, I see Sami didn't punch Abigail.  That's too bad.

Jordan (literally) ran into Abigail at the hospital and picked up A's resignation letter, and which point she couldn't help herself but to stick her nose into Abigail's business, and Abigail, of course, talked about how she is the injured party in all of this and Sami is teh eevul.  So, just earlier, Kate had asked Sami to drop a hint to Jordan about K and Rafe sleeping together (although Kate told Rafe that he shouldn't tell Jordan that they slept together if he wants to keep his relationship healthy).  So when Sami showed up and she smirked at Abby, Jordan decided to attack Sami, and Sami just smiled through it, and Abigail was going on an on about how Sami can't have good relationships, and just look at what a great relationship Jordan and Rafe have.  And Sami said, "Oh, really?  Is that why Rafe and Kate keep sleeping together?"

• Love 4

Jordan (literally) ran into Abigail at the hospital and picked up A's resignation letter, and which point she couldn't help herself but to stick her nose into Abigail's business, and Abigail, of course, talked about how she is the injured party in all of this and Sami is teh eevul.  So, just earlier, Kate had asked Sami to drop a hint to Jordan about K and Rafe sleeping together (although Kate told Rafe that he shouldn't tell Jordan that they slept together if he wants to keep his relationship healthy).  So when Sami showed up and she smirked at Abby, Jordan decided to attack Sami, and Sami just smiled through it, and Abigail was going on an on about how Sami can't have good relationships, and just look at what a great relationship Jordan and Rafe have.  And Sami said, "Oh, really?  Is that why Rafe and Kate keep sleeping together?"

To which Jordan should have replied, "Yeah, Rafe is nice like that, taking pity on the old broad."  Of course, Jordan cannot think fast on her feet or her head or her ass.

• Love 1

ENC - Encore Channel shows miniseries a lot, including "North and South".  There's Book I and Book II.  Well worth it.  

I have no problem with Sami telling Jordan what she did.  Jordan decided to stick her nose in Sami's business, and got burned.  I am very irritated at Sami and Kate being wasted on the boring twits.

Jordan (literally) ran into Abigail at the hospital and picked up A's resignation letter, and which point she couldn't help herself but to stick her nose into Abigail's business, and Abigail, of course, talked about how she is the injured party in all of this and Sami is teh eevul.  ... when Sami showed up and she smirked at Abby, Jordan decided to attack Sami, and Sami just smiled through it, and Abigail was going on an on about how Sami can't have good relationships, and just look at what a great relationship Jordan and Rafe have.  And Sami said, "Oh, really?  Is that why Rafe and Kate keep sleeping together?"

AND another one from the peanut gallery is heard from.  You would think, listening to all the GOOD Abigail, BAD Sami stuff that it was Sami who had sex with Abigail's fiancee, not the other way around.  It's no wonder that Abigail is nuts, with every single person in her life telling her that she's always the victim, even when she's the one who causes pain and crosses lines.  Ollie better keep his eyes open, since taking in mind Abigail's pattern, she'll be jumping Clyde next.  There was Abigail today, playing all sad victim witih Ben, until he assured her that she's just GREAT.  Then she perked up quite a bit and went on the passive aggressive attack.  Seems to me that Ben's thinking is a bit confused.  Either that or he's been on a looooooooooong dry spell, and the chance to hit the Holy Horton Hoohan is just too much for his brain to process.  Poor guy - he's going to find out that no matter the pictures with EJ and Abigail, there is precious little truth in advertising..

Since it's apparently one of Salem's bylaws that Abigail must be propped by everyone, we still have to hear Marlena, Roman, Paige, Nicole, Daniel, Aiden, Brady, Abe, Ciara, T, Julie, Justin, Theo and Maxine ream out Sami for daring to mind that Abigail rode EJ like a jockey on steroids, and maybe even Bev and Rory will also need to get their two cents in.  Show is certainly trying a bit too hard to tell us who to root for.  Ain't working.

If Alice were still alive, her take would be a bit different.  She'd assure Abigail that she loved her and always would, but she'd also admonish her - with love - for making a bad decision that hurt others, and she'd hope that she would learn from it.  And she'd also advise her to take the lumps she earned.  The Horton Apples - even Abigail's golden orbs - have fallen far from the tree.

I didn't like Eve acting so stupid with Maggie today.  She was all over the place, and not playing it very well, if she indeed did hope to get something out of her.  Which was a stretch to begin with.  I wish I could like Maggie but I just can't.  If she's not harping at someone, she's propping Jenn and Abigail, or judging someone else.  For a woman who preaches the 12 steps, she hasn't come near to conquering arrogance, or even shown much interest in doing so.  And her visit to JJ, ostensibly all sweetness and light about his welfare seemed to me to be anything but.  I think Maggie would like JJ to stop seeing Paige because of the Eve connection.  If that is the case, then the perfect Maggie is guilty of judging someone because of who they're related to.

How on earth did Jack get a pass from the Hortons anyway??

I hope they return us to the smart, conniving Eve soon.

So, anyone else think that Paige is going to tell Eve that she no longer wants to go to Stanford so she can be with JJ?  If that happens, I think the war will escalate fast.

Edited by boes
  • Love 7

And the award for dumbest hostage goes to Dr. Daniel Jonas!! Okay, you got away, but instead of taking your phone and going, you sit and watch Kristen in the storage room!! It would of made sense if he would of threw her in there and left! But no, we just sit there and wait because he is trying to be the hero....if Jen got mad cause he was talking to eve it will really push her over the edge to hear about this!!!! Kristen is just a crazy hag who needs to go..but maybe she does belong with Brady cause they are soo delusional....

As for Tammy sue and Clyde and rafe, who else knew he would get suspicious about who Clyde was as if he thought Jordan was cheating on her...and then he would have to go finish police business, but only for 10 minutes...cause he go to meet Jordan after that? I want to move to Salem and be a police officer! You work for 10 minutes at a time and the rest of the time you walk around being suspicious of people and stalking your girlfriend at the hospital cause by the time she tells you the truth, Clyde will be so old it won't matter....

Oh and is it a Friday tradition for Jj and Paige to be together, she gets upset, and runs off?!

Between everyone loving Abigail and the veterans, and now Daniel trying to be the hero with Kristen, what a show!!! And then maybe next week we can see Eric become mr.pissypants in the Vatican with the most wicked one in Salem....

• Love 2

I didn't really understand Eve's strategy with Maggie either -- I mean, if she wants the money that didn't seem like the best tactic to take.

Then again, I think Victor called her all his favorite words, I think, so maybe Eve was doing some kind of tit for tat thing with Maggie? Who knows.

I wonder if Victor would suck up to Abigail.  He doesn't seem to like anybody, so if he winds up liking Abigail, color me shocked. .

I didn't really understand Eve's strategy with Maggie either -- I mean, if she wants the money that didn't seem like the best tactic to take.

Then again, I think Victor called her all his favorite words, I think, so maybe Eve was doing some kind of tit for tat thing with Maggie? Who knows.

I wonder if Victor would suck up to Abigail.  He doesn't seem to like anybody, so if he winds up liking Abigail, color me shocked. .

OMG Grimace Sue is a boring stiff, I can't watch her, horrible actress. I just can't with her anymore and I've tried so many times to give her chances and thought that maybe it was the writing and direction, but only so long you can blame that before you see that it's just the actress just like KM. Even if writers give you the shittiest of the shittiest storylines and scenes, as an actor/actress you're suppose to spin that shit into gold. She's always so deadpan and always grimacing that she's just a joke of a character.

Watching AbiSkank and Grimace Sue try to team up on Sami was just embarrassing for them. Like they know about being happy in relationships when all Abby does is destroy other people's relationship and Grimace has done nothing but keep secrets and grimace all day. Yea they're the pillars of talking about being happy glad Sami shut them the fuck up.

JJ & Paige are just boring just not involved in their relationship at all. I'll give them a pass on the "love" thing because they're young adults, can't really call them teenagers anymore, they graduated high school.

• Love 2
EJ's interests are crimes and sex.  He may have an education, but he doesn't use it that often.

This is true.

And if EJ really saw his “relationship” w/Abby as one based on a mutual intellectual understanding of art and literature he’d have taken Abby to a museum to distract her from the Nick fiasco, not sexed her up.  Abby just can’t get it through her thick bun-encased skull that EJ was just using her for sex, which he was.  If EJ valued art and literature as much as Abby tried to claim he did, he A) wouldn’t throw it around the mansion and smash it up when he and Sami get into a fight, and he B) wouldn’t have spent the last eight years chasing after Sami, who he knows is not art connoisseur.  It’s pretty clear (well apparently not to Abby) that EJ is looking more for a partner in crime (someone who knows where the bodies are hid and doesn’t care) than a date for the next gallery opening.

The Deveraux's are to culture what bacteria is to an unhealthy intestinal tract.

This is priceless.

• Love 2

I wonder if they're going to tell us what is happening to John in his coma.

The last time I remember seeing him Sami assured Marlena that "he's John Black and will survive, and THAT'S A FACT".....and....now nada....

Not that I generally care that much about where John has been, but since he appears to be in critical condition, it's a little strange how that thread has been hanging since the Brady storyline appears to be an important one.

Why does Daniel seem more attracted to Kristen than to Jennifer? I haven't watched much of his scenes with Kristen, but when I've accidentally stumbled on one of his scenes, he seems somewhat more refreshed and alive with Kristen, even though he's tied up to a chair.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

If Alice were still alive, her take would be a bit different.  She'd assure Abigail that she loved her and always would, but she'd also admonish her - with love - for making a bad decision that hurt others, and she'd hope that she would learn from it.  And she'd also advise her to take the lumps she earned.  The Horton Apples - even Abigail's golden orbs - have fallen far from the tree.

I'm sure Alice would have a few words about Abigail desecrating her cupcake pans, too.

• Love 3

OMG Grimace Sue is a boring stiff, I can't watch her, horrible actress. I just can't with her anymore and I've tried so many times to give her chances and thought that maybe it was the writing and direction, but only so long you can blame that before you see that it's just the actress just like KM. Even if writers give you the shittiest of the shittiest storylines and scenes, as an actor/actress you're suppose to spin that shit into gold. She's always so deadpan and always grimacing that she's just a joke of a character.

Watching AbiSkank and Grimace Sue try to team up on Sami was just embarrassing for them. Like they know about being happy in relationships when all Abby does is destroy other people's relationship and Grimace has done nothing but keep secrets and grimace all day. Yea they're the pillars of talking about being happy glad Sami shut them the fuck up.

JJ & Paige are just boring just not involved in their relationship at all. I'll give them a pass on the "love" thing because they're young adults, can't really call them teenagers anymore, they graduated high school.

I don't know exactly what happened to Chrisell Stause, she was so sparkly and fun on AMC and I felt bad for her that she was paired with RPG, who had such a low energy level that sometimes I expected him to just put his head down and take a nap. I guess this is not a storyline where sparkly and fun is required?

So is Clyde the biological or step-father?

• Love 1

Idiotic Abby would bring up how she connected with EJ on his knowledge level and lowly Sami needed her as an art tutor. Because as Abby knows she offered herself up to EJ on a silver platter as a mistress and he rejected her rather coldly. And as viewers know EJ is completely obsessed with Sami he chased her after she told him to fuck off time and again and hell shot him. Whether it not Sami knows Rapheals works is not going to entice him or turn him off. Give me a fucking break.

Abby is such a child and very basic in the knowledge category this whole storyline has revealed that.

I don't care about Lima Bean face Page I never did.

I wonder if Jordan is actually a villain in a boring very boring disguise.

There's a derelict and a psychopath facing off in a hotel. I hope an asteroid crashes into that structure.

Sonny should fuck Ben.

Back to that sack of shit EJ he just want to possess and own Sami plain and simple. I don't think she'll reconcile with the loser I think she'll leave Salem and he'll chase her or he'll be sent to prison and get on parole when they find a recast for him or just disappear forever.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 3

I'm Ok with Sonny sexing up T or an extra in the background for all I care just get him away from Will. Sonny deserves a whole lot better than this and deserves to have a storyline centered around him for a change because it looks like as long as he's with Will, Sonny will never have a story about him cause he's married to a holier than thou Horton.

• Love 3

Why didn't Jordan just confine her defense of Abigail to...uh...an actual defense of Abigail?  Yeah, I know that's hard once you think properly about what Abigail has done, but once she started going in about the Rafe thing (yeah, Sami hasn't been that nice to Jordan, but how often is she that nice to anybody? It's probably nothing personal, Jordan), and then Abigail stupidly jumped in, both of them seemed to give Sami the perfect opening to let Jordan know  what it feels like to be cheated on by someone you think loves you with utter devotion. "Oh you think it's great to defend a cheater....well, how about you find out what it feels like to be cheated on, Jordan???"

I thought I would wind up hating what Sami was doing, but Jordan and Abigail were so lame I couldn't work up any conflict about what Sami was doing.  Abigail has known from the beginning that Sami will strike back if you tick her off, so II wonder if Abigail will feel bad that her stupid mouth wound up getting  Jordan's  backside handed back to her. Abigail should have just stood there with her eyes wide open and shut up completely. Then again, it seems like Rafe's brain cells have rubbed off on Jordan, maybe she might not process what Sami is saying, and no damage would have been done.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

And Maggie has a right to be hateful towards Eve.  She did mention Eve running over one of her daughters, not to mention Eve's comments about Maggie "throwing Daniel away".

Teenage love is fast and furious!

Can anyone remind me which daughter Eve ran over and why? I'm thinking Melissa, but I have no recollection. One thing about the new Eve -- whoever is writing her dialogue has probably studied-up, because I hear the old Eve in some of the dialogue. If I close my eyes I can picture CR's delivery. 

Also, how dumb are both  Ben and Abigail  to consider being a mobster a big step up from being a bartender? Yes, EJ is powerful, but that's mobster power!!! Despite having a British accent, I don't think he's part of the upper echelons of aristocratic society there....who knows if he actually even holds a British passport! (I know he had that stupid immigration problem with American authorities, but it's never been clear to me where he was actually born and what citizenships were actually available to him when the birth papers had to be filed...when he was at Oxford, maybe he was just on a student visa!).

Yeah, sometimes Jennifer is a bit wackadoo, but I'm sure she'd take a bartender over a mobster for her daughter any day!

I wouldn't have bothered bringing up that he might not want to talk to me since he didn't seem particularly troubled by anything,  but once the conversation had opened up about EJ's power, if I were Abigail, I would have re-assured Ben that he's a wonderful human being who will never be a loser because he does not kill people for a living! Though I also think Ben should have come to that conclusion himself.

She's got EJ e on a pedestal, is sticking her nose down at Sami and feels Ben should get a better paying job  .....I guess art art history didn't teach Abigail that putting out hits on people to hide your affairs doesn't necessarily mean more posh and worldly.....when is Abigail going to figure that EJ does the exact same things as Sami despite his knowledge of Raphael works???

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1

Another thing that was hilarious about Sami's conversation with the two boring twits is for all Sami's flaws, she was in a relationship longer with Rafe and EJ than either of the idiot twins were.

• Love 4

Can anyone remind me which daughter Eve ran over and why? I'm thinking Melissa, but I have no recollection. 

Eve accidentally ran over Sarah (who was a young girl) when Eve was a teenager. Sarah hasn't been shown on screen in decades. 

• Love 1

Since it's apparently one of Salem's bylaws that Abigail must be propped by everyone, we still have to hear Marlena, Roman, Paige, Nicole, Daniel, Aiden, Brady, Abe, Ciara, T, Julie, Justin,

T is friends with Abby for some reason but I hope the writers at least have the decency to let him remain neutral like Sonny, and if they have Justin take Abby's side I'm going to react. If Ciara is going to be on anyone's side it should be Sami's since she's the one buying her all the jewelry. As for Brady, considering he thinks he put Jawn into a coma, he better not say one word about Sami being Teh Evul.

Why does Daniel seem more attracted to Kristen than to Jennifer?

Kristen may be crazy but Jen is Ambien in human form.

Sonny should fuck Ben.

Abby would get turned on if she caught Ben and Sonny having sex.

Eve accidentally ran over Sarah (who was a young girl) when Eve was a teenager.

Was this an accident or intentional?

I hope T can recommend a hair-cut to EJ. Why do the hairdressers think this is a good look for him?

Clearly, he's still in shape, but that hair....

Now that they've made EJ and Abigail have the affair,   have put everyone on Abigail's side, and Abigail's delusions have come back in full arrogant force, I think they might as well put EJ and Abby together as a couple to see how she likes it when he calls out Sami's name in bed. Then again, she's so desperate she probably wouldn't mind....at the same time,  even with the baby-nappings, I think of Nicole as stronger than Abigail, and if she couldn't take it....

Everybody else's couplings have had big bumps....if Ejabby were put together as a couple, I don't see how they'd be spared....

Edited by bantering
  • Love 1
Was this an accident or intentional?

It was accidental. I can't remember the details of why Sarah might have been playing in the street or how exactly it came about. Basically, I think Eve was a inexperienced teen driver. Think the Chelsea/Zack storyline about 9 years ago. although Sarah lived.  It basically just served the purpose of making Eve appear like a trouble maker and having to appear in court. It was during the court proceedings I seem to recall that either it came out that Shane was her father or it was revealed to the viewers that Gabrielle was her mother. 

Edited to add: I just realized that with the sad state of the show today that Abigail could line up Ciera, Theo, Sidney, and Johnny in the middle of street and mow them down and her behavior would still be excused with something stupid like, 'oh she was just distracted. Poor Abby. Sami has her so stressed out.'

Edited by Peanut6711